It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dole says Kerry Should Apoligize To Vets

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
"You think other posters are lesser than you because YOU are an Ex-marine."

There is no such thing as an ex-Marine.

You're spending way too much time listening to Rush Bimbaugh and other evil talking heads.

I never listen to Rush Bimbaugh or Rush Limbaugh, for that matter.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

"You think other posters are lesser than you because YOU are an Ex-marine."

There is no such thing as an ex-Marine.

You're spending way too much time listening to Rush Bimbaugh and other evil talking heads.

I never listen to Rush Bimbaugh or Rush Limbaugh, for that matter.

Now you're making sense. My husband will ALWAYS be a marine. He walks like one, talks like one and is the proud owner of 30 American flags. Keeps medals, uniforms and pictures in a safe place for the grandchildren to look at. I am very proud of him too.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntiPolitrix
It is a shame 40 something percent of Americans have been brainwashed and it is killing this country. I will vote for Bush because we dont need a pirate from a swft boat to run this country. Kerry spent 4 month fighting Vietnam, Bush has been fighting terrorism for...ahh...3 years!! I'll take Bush to fight the war on terror. We need someone with experience of the war we are fighting today, not a war we fought 30 years ago.

40%? Even if you are correct this is what makes America great. THE thing killing this country is apathy. People need to VOTE.

I am anti-Bush, I am NOT pro-Kerry. America has gotten to this place in history because of discord, not because our ancestors became sheeple.

As to Bush fighting terror-?? Bush used terror as an excuse. Why aren't we getting daily news blubs on Afghanistan or on Bin Laden?

Originally posted by Imgnyc

I don't know which news you are reading or listening too, but your views of those who oppose Bush, Kerry's platform, and the definition of democracy, communism, and the American dream are very distorted. etc. - - - -

Exactly- far too many people seem to buy in to the simple argument that one party gives money away and the other doesn't. BOTH parties rob us from time to time. Both parties are guilty. Change creates change- vote!

. . . one never wastes time dispelliing falsehoods, fallacies and lies. I'm a convert so I've been in both camps. You never know how one seed of truth can take hold and bear fruit.

�Dispelling falsehoods? Then you have the audacity to claim anyone (Kerry) was a traitor and that you are an American? I am appalled. The type of reasoning you post makes me shudder. I used to know �who was on the wire,� protecting me and mine while we go about our lives. Now I wonder what indoctrination is running through the veins of our guardians- are they going to treat all that disagree as the enemy?

Dissent is THE plank this country was built on. Everything else is next.

There ARE ex-marines. They are the ones that NEVER �got it!� Some are still active duty.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
With all your respect as a veteran of war I will have to say that been a veteran does not make you and expert and that people in this forums

My veteran status is noted in my biography as an important part of my life. It has come up in various forums relative to my experience with matters of war. This evening I related details of my Vietnam tour after someone questioned my having been alive during the Vietnam war.

Aside from that, I suppose it is of little consequence and I do a lot of research and my opinions and positions are based upon considerable knowledge and experience.

And I don't care how you cut it, GW never was AWOL or a deserter from the NG. Unauthorized absence, Absence over Leave, Absence without Leave and Desertion are all serious offenses that do not go unpunished. I don't care who you are.
My husband served in Viet Nam, and was in the Marine Corps for 8 years. He is NOT on your side. My husband is a true patriot but is not blind as you are.
You think other posters are lesser than you because YOU are an Ex-marine.
Not so.
Many veterans do not share in your point of view and see things happening for what they really are. At this point, Kerry would be a much welcome relief. You're spending way too much time listening to Rush Bimbaugh and other evil talking heads. Now, THERE's a patriotic bunch!
* Just give me 3 hours a day...everyday...so I can brainwash you and posess you...that's all i ask......*
- what WILL they do when they're defeated? I cant wait!

First off, I do not watch Fox News, I perfer to read foriegn newspapers and research foriegn sites. I've spent 20+ years as an Intel Analyst, so I know that the American media is very very wrong on the majority of the issues. If you have done so much research, show me the data, I don't want to see it from Democratic sights, I don't want to see it from Republican sites. I want to see the raw data. Congrats on being wealthy, and for having friends in trailer parks. I never brought up anything about trailer parks, what makes you think that only poor people live in trailers? what makes you think that only the poor are Democrates? As far as my calling you a Communist, I did'nt do that, If you look at what I said, like Karl Marx, I said that in an economic model that supports the government providing everything for everyone is communism. I stiffles individualism, and promotes collectivism, Why should I work hard for my money, just to have a government take it away in the form of taxes to pay for your not working. What you are proposing is nothing more than class warfare, Take from the rich and give to the government because they know that the poor need it. If I paid $500 in taxes and you paid $10, why would you be upset if I got $50 in a tax rebate if you got $1. on the face of it, I got $49 more than you, so that has to be wrong right, NO, I got back the same percentage of you. Don't be angry because I got a bigger amount back, be angry that you did not have to pay $490 more in taxes that I did. Don't blame people who work hard if they want to have their tax money back. And since you brought up Kerry's service in Vietnam, why are you not outraged that he committed war crimes, after all he said that he burnt down villages, As an officer, he should have reported any war crime he saw, but he didn't, that make him duplicit in them. Don't bring up he was just following orders, because we know that defense does not work, just ask Lt. Calley, and Herman Gorman.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PublicGadfly

40%? Even if you are correct this is what makes America great.

So the 40% something percent of Americans that are brainwashed "makes America great". And like i said "Kerry spent 4 month fighting Vietnam, Bush has been fighting terrorism for...ahh...3 years!! We need someone with experience of the war we are fighting today, not a war we fought 30 years ago."

America has gotten to this place in history because of discord, not because our ancestors became sheeple.

Sheeple? This would be the brainwashed 40% of Americans i am referring to that you say "Makes America Great".

Why aren't we getting daily news blubs on Afghanistan or on Bin Laden?

Because the US media doesn't want to concentrate on issues Bush is accomplishing. We will get Bin Laden, it's just a matter of time.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiPolitrix

40%? Even if you are correct this is what makes America great.

So the 40% something percent of Americans that are brainwashed "makes America great". And like i said "Kerry spent 4 month fighting Vietnam, Bush has been fighting terrorism for...ahh...3 years!! We need someone with experience of the war we are fighting today, not a war we fought 30 years ago."

America has gotten to this place in history because of discord, not because our ancestors became sheeple.

Sheeple? This would be the brainwashed 40% of Americans i am referring to that you say "Makes America Great".

Yes the �brainwashed,� as you call them, are the ones that have changed this nation. They are the ones that manned the barricades, fought the British, fought the Germans (twice), the ones that supported the Marshall Plan, the ones that jumped into Korea to save the South Koreans, the ones that bought the government line in Viet Nam, that have fought corporatization of America. These are the people that have carried this republic on their backs.

They are also the ones that said- �wait a minute- we've been lied to and hoodwinked� WE change our mind!�
They are the ones the government can't control for long enough periods of time to fullfill the goals of the power-elite. These �brainwashed� people are the power of the American republic.

Why aren't we getting daily news blubs on Afghanistan or on Bin Laden?

Because the US media doesn't want to concentrate on issues Bush is accomplishing. We will get Bin Laden, it's just a matter of time.

Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Bush is nothing but a red-herring for American Imperialism. The sheeple (60% by your count) will continue along- �baa, baa� sung to the tune of the Skull & Bones song.

midi [email protected]
We're poor little lambs who have lost our way:

Baa! Baa! Baa!

We're little black sheep who have gone astray:

Baa! Baa! Baa!

Gentlemen songsters off on a spree,

Doomed from here to eternity;

Lord have mercy on such as we:

Baa! Baa! Baa!

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Yes the �brainwashed,� as you call them, are the ones that have changed this nation.

For the worst but the brainwashed are not our military, they are the ones who have so much hatred towards the current President they are willing to throw John 'im not Bush' Kerry into the white house.

Bush is nothing but a red-herring for American Imperialism. The sheeple (60% by your count) will continue along- �baa, baa� sung to the tune of the Skull & Bones song.

Thats right, New World Order. ba ba PG. Are you saying Bush and Kerry both had their part in the Sept. 11th attacks? Someone actually believes it. ba ba PG!!

[edit on 30-8-2004 by AntiPolitrix]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join