It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breakings news: FBI confirms CREDIBLE ALQUAEDA THREAT on 9/11 anniversary

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
so everyone thinks this is just a "terror top up" false flag?

I really hate this state of affairs, no one really knows whats going on, soon everyone will just get fed up and call all bombs or terror attack as industrial accidents...

edit on 9-9-2011 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by yurasham83

no sound!?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Of course this is a false flag event. Something could happen, or nothing may happen, either way this is typical psychological warfare against the populace.

Rule through fear. I'll keep you safe, they'll tell you. Just let me manipulate your mind and rob you of everything while I do it.

Credible, but unconfirmed. Sure. More mind games from TPTB. So you have something credible which means you can act upon that information, so what is unconfirmed here?

You have suspects? Capture them. Seems logical, right?

Or, detonate a car bomb or even worse a suitcase nuke in new york. Put clamps on the citizens. Now you have your reasoning to annihilate all unrest and resistance, while at the same time escalating war in North Africa and the Middle East.

This is all planned. Bloomberg's announcement during the football game was a great way to mess with people right when they are being bombarded by more 9-11 propaganda. This is all planned and scripted.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
If there is a bomb or several bombs placed in trucks in NYC and Washington DC, they were placed there during the evacuation for that rainy day that was Irene.

Isn't it strange that the 2 cities that were needlessly warned and had evacuations for Irene are the same cities that are now under watch for a terror threat?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by benjj

Anyone with even a modicum of knowledge will appreciate that if a huge intel score was made when OBL was hit that there is no way they would have announced it there and then. Enquiries need to be made behind closed doors before Joe Blow gets to hear about it.

To this, I say they obviously know the identities of these individuals because they say one is an American, so it seems to me they've gotten pretty far. Yes, inquiries need to be made behind closed doors, but how convenient to break out the "fear bomb" two days before 9/11. If they really thought this was credible, why would they not have announced it earlier so that maybe anyone thinking of making travel plans to N.Y. or Washington for 9/11 events could elect to stay away from those cities instead?

I also question why our government even feels the need to announce this type of thing so widely if their intentions aren't to do anything but drum up fear among the masses? Anyone living in these two cities or planning to travel to them on 9/11, I would imagine, already has a heightened sense of awareness about the possibility of something occurring because of the significance of the anniversary year. Why couldn't our government simply bypass all the fear-mongering publicity and simply beef up security measures and let people continue with their lives unencumbered by all this "what if" crap running through their minds? Seems to me a government who was truly working in the best interest of the people would do the latter, unless they have some ulterior motive that is nefarious.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84
If there is a bomb or several bombs placed in trucks in NYC and Washington DC, they were placed there during the evacuation for that rainy day that was Irene.

Isn't it strange that the 2 cities that were needlessly warned and had evacuations for Irene are the same cities that are now under watch for a terror threat?

30-50 US warships
were also removed from East Ports
pretty sure it costed a lot just moving those huge vessels

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I say it's a credible threat!

They evacuated NYC and DC ahead of the hurricane (a very weak hurricane mind you).. the Gov has been a long time coming to attack us again.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Either they are not going to do anything because too many people know the truth, or they don't care how many people know, will follow the plan and do it anyways, and it'll be more disgraceful than Obama's fake birth certificate. Bring on the show, we're ready.
edit on 9-9-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Reply to post by NightGypsy

The reason they can't just get on with their work is because when they inevitably fail the likes of you will be banging on their doors with public enquiries as to why they failed in the first place.

Western intelligence agencies are playing an impossible game. As the IRA said to Margaret Thatcher in the 1980s; "you have to be lucky all the time, we only need to get lucky once"

The same stands today. AQ/AQAP only need to score a few hits over the decades to remain effective.

Do you have any clue at all to the number of plots that every major western country has put down ober the last 15 years? You wouydnt believe it even if you were told.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84

Exactly. I remember reading posts about the same exact thing during the hurricane. What better way to get bombs into the area?

Stay safe people. I will be home with friends watching football.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by benjj

Do you have any clue at all to the number of plots that every major western country has put down ober the last 15 years? You wouydnt believe it even if you were told.

Well, by all means, "astound" me with your intel.

You're right about one thing, however; unless you can prove to me that all of these of "plots" were credible terrorist plans that weren't somehow backed by, or outright staged by, our government, I will not believe it.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Does anyone buy Al Queda as an honest threat?

How can we? They got OBL didn't they?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I don't buy it if there are only three people doing it.

They came into the US in mid August and have built a large car bomb by now.

Ten years ago you might have been able to do it but not now. it would be to hard to get the explosives.

There have been no major thiefts of explosives.

It would take months just to find and get the chemicals to make explovives without making someone drop a dime on them.

It would take me about 6 months to build a 1000 pound device without having to buy large amounts of chemicals that would be a dead giveaway that i was building a bomb.

About the best i could do in a month would be a couple suicide vests or backpack bombs.

The only way i believe it could be a large car or truck bomb is the these three are the suicide drivers for 2 to 3 car or truck bombs that another Team has been building in the US for a couple years.

The other thing is this is a hoax that AL qaeda is running to deflect the US government from the real target like one in LA Calif or another big city.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Reply to post by NightGypsy

Oh don't worry, I won't be trying to astound you with anything.

The sooner you (people) realise that there are people out there who hate you, despise everything you stand for and want to kill you and everyone you know the better. This is one of the reasons I stopped posting on ATS, a lot of peoples complete and utter inability to consider that forces outside of your government are behind many of the things that happen to your country.

I'm sure a lot of the things discussed on this site are real conspiracies but this false flag crap is just getting out of hand - it is the default reply on ATS. I have had experience of governments (not the US admitedly) and I've yet to find a coherent group who could decide what biscuits to have at their meetings, let alone mastermind anything on the scale suggested here without anyone knowing.

You have literally thousands of low paid government employed people trying to preserve the sanctity of your freedoms and all you can do is point the finger in an all knowing way.

Face facts; the war on terrorism isn't against AQ/AQAP, it is the west versus the muslim world and it will never be resolved. The best we can hope for is a stalemate and that is what everyone is playing for on 'our' side.

Anyway, that's it from me for another 5 years. Thanks for reminding me why I left in the first place.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I will just say I'm naucious.

I am just terrified!!! Yea terrified!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Without going into my background or details on how I came to be in contact with this guy, I used to have coffee once a month with a retired CIA agent who was in Tehran when the Shaw was overthrown. He was also a 32nd degree Mason and Shriner. There were several times he suggested I should come to a lodge meeting. I declined. His stories were very interesting he told me many things about Iran and why they "fanned" the revolution. I remember he told me the story of how he didn't get out in time and had to give his Levi's away so he could smuggled over the border. He worked for an oil company that was created and ran by CIA.
Anyway, just before he went into the hospital for his heart condition (they were trying an experimental proceedure), he told me there would be a small nuclear attack on Washington DC and the US would bring evidence it was IRAN involved. (just like IRAQ) He said the main reason we went into Afganistan and Iraq was to surround IRAN for this up comming war. The reason he said we wanted to go to war with IRAN is because the US believes China will get involved and that was REALLY the goal. He said this has ALWAYS been about CHINA but they needed them to draw first blood. "just like Pearl Harbor", he said. He didn't know when these events would take place.
Many times he was reluctant to answer my "classified" questions so I was surprised when he told me this much. That was the last time I saw him cause he died during the proceedure.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

Originally posted by Anonymouth
You know, Muslim's if they wanted to attack you, just will, anytime, they don't care what date it is on, they won't wait for an anniversary.

That is a westerner concept.

That there should be a warning signal that this is fake.

If something does happen... it will be from one of two sources:

1. Islamic militants
2. Domestic militants

It really depends on whether TPTB want to expand the war overseas or press home their advantage at home. The ones to blame will represent the direction the elite want to move.

My guess is that subduing North America has to be high on the agenda. We won't surrender our firearms, we rail against UN mandated international law... we're still quite provincial and revolutionary in many respects... even in spite of the fact that we don't have the stones to walk away from our political divisions at home or force our government to dump the Patriot Act.

The only people that care about attacking on anniversaries are westerners. That should be a clue as to who is causing the threat, your own people.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

And another convenient excuse to detain and harass the many 911 truthers and others who will surely be flocking to ground zero to spread the truth. They've been planting stories for years now warning us the next attack will be done by westerners, and not the cowboy types.

Intelligence and law enforcement officials told ABC News that at least one of the individuals is a U.S. citizen and one official said that two of the individuals may have had U.S. documentation -- whether green cards or passports was unclear.

abcnews.go.com...

Get ready to be spying on your neighbors folks! Who's that quiet, slightly odd guy down the street who likes to keep to himself and spends hours in his garage? Yep, must be him, better report him to homeland...just in case.

edit on 9-9-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
CIA confirming something is al-Quada confirming something under alias.

sheeple of America are SO gullible and dumbed down to realize CIA's plan of action since 9/11 (do not warn) then since the past 10yrs warn people left & right.

its like some Americans not only accept, but like the thrill of being terrorized by their own government. its always great for religious people to have an archenemy, now even the growing population of atheists have one to, thanks to al-Ciada.

'United State of Terror'

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by benjj

I trust you are a member of the EDL?

That is usually their stock reponse to the war on teror.

If it wasn't for our foreign policies and the experiment that is known as multiculturalism then I am positive we wouldn't have these problems. The thing is the majority of asylum seekers are generally from war torn countries. Countries that we have decided either to invade or place sanctions on. We bomb their homes, kill their families and friends then expect them to put up or shut up.

It's all part of the master plan!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join