It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breakings news: FBI confirms CREDIBLE ALQUAEDA THREAT on 9/11 anniversary

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
As other people have said in previous post's, credible threat after two major cities had been evacuated. I'm just wondering what there is in New York that needs investigating (read that as auditing properly) that the government or people behind the government doesn't want the population to know about. I guess the TPTB don't have to worry if something happens that would cause said place to disapear.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Is it ALQUAEDA? AL Qaida? AL Qaeda? Bush spells and pronounces it AL KYE-duh..think Perry does to. Come to think of it they both close one eye and smirk when they think they are being cute and clever.

Is it Osama or Usama....maybe Obama

Please people...you are smarter than this...I just know ya are...

What we really need at this point is a legitimate attack from an outside source,,,no more make believe reichstag cointelpro propaganda stuff anymore.

Heres what Im suggesting:

It would be good for us all....especially the leaders on the planet.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You know, I'm having one of those weeks. A friend of mine had her husband shot in the stomaach in a freak gun accident at a gun shop, and another friend just had a baby girl delivered to her in perfect health. A lot of reality in my world these days - living and breathing-deeply reality. And so I read the posts in this thread, and saw a whole lot of people claiming that pretty much everything from 9/11 to the fame of the Beatles was credited to false flag operations. Are you serious? People are too busy living and dying and doing all the life stuff in between to be gathering together in secret cabals just to **** with your minds. It is possible, you know, that the dreaded PTB have discoered a real and symbolic threat on the return of 9/11. Maybe they do give a crap, and want our support in finding these future terrorists. So I say, keep your eyes open. And pay a little extra attention to those you love. Life itself will likely throw you enough hard knocks that you don't have to go on supposing extra threats at every shaded corner.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

"We have received credible information very recently about a possible plot directed at the homeland that seems to be focused on New York and Washington, D.C.," a senior administration official told CNN.

U.S. Vice President Joe Biden weighed in Friday, saying the information was derived off information gleaned from the May raid against former al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

U.S. ramps up security in face of 'credible' 9/11 threat

edit on 9/9/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Okay first off the article contadicts itself entirely, either they "have received credible information very recently" or "the information was derived off information gleaned from the May raid". If this information is credible and they waited until 2 days before the anniversary after knowing of it since May then they planned this to look like it was just sudden "Intel work" and make themselves look useful.

I think it's a false flag, if they did recover intel about an attack do you think al Qaeda would'nt be smart enough to realize this and change their plan? I think it's just a way to gain more glory for the Bin Laden raid and wouldn't put it past them to stage the interception of something while making us accept more intrusion of our liberties.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
So what I'm getting from the majority of responses here is that it's more believable that our own goverment will secretly attack the people they are entrusted to protect than that a few disaffected lunnies may seek their skewed religious afterlife payoff. Or, that a paranoid anti-social anti goverment type may their seek personal glory?
proven crazies types vs. alleged secret evil types....... I go with the proven.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
They need to create a way to somehow justify the continuance of these wars, now that others are starting to realize what is going on and don't feel the wars are as necessary.

And you can blame our own culture for giving this particular arbitrary date extra hype. None of the other 9 were such a big deal, but 10! Omg! Given this kind of thinking, you can expect this to be on 2021, 2026, 2031, 2041, 2051, 2061, 2071, 2076, and so on.

The only reason there is still huge hype over this, is that those who 'started' it are still seen as a 'threat'. Maybe once we have the entire Middle East kissing our feet, the hype will blow over. Remember, it's all about the American empire, nothing more.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
If I was a terrorist organization, the last day I would think about doing an attack is on the anniversary of a previous attack. That is when terrorist alert would be highest and the effect of the attack the lowest. It would be much more effective to attack on a holiday or some other random day to get the full effect of terrorist attack. How are you supposed to strike fear of terror when it is expected?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I was thinking about something like this a few days back .

Trying to make a contact with local po po (via cop friends) that might have been involved.

Some squirrel butt of a woman called in saying that she heard a "ticking" in her car...said it might be a car bomb.

A ten mile area was a traffic stop

I guess terrorists dont realize that we have digital clocks now?

I was thinking some what of an over reaction.

I'm so sick of being told to be scared. The only thing I'm scared of is getting sick off of all this stuff.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Random thought I've had buzzing around all day. Had to get it out there.

Sunday is the 10th Anniversary of 9/11 - there is a terrorist threat for that day (of course). So how could an attack be more media conducive than an 8:30am attack on a financial district?

How about the first Sunday of NFL football...or better yet, a prime time game between "America's Team" The Dallas Cowboys and The New York Jets.

www.nfl.com...@jets#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

Call it conjecture if you want, but an attack on a football game populated by 70,000+ people, with the entire country watching, at night, after the hype of an attack dies down...

I know this is fearmongering, but honestly it seemed so obvious to me, yet I've not heard a word about this as a scenario that I feel like I should at least lob it out there.

Am I crazy?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
If there will be bombings, my guess is that they will come from "local white militias" who look just like your average Joe. This will give the government reasons to search houses without warrants because everyone is a suspect now.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I won't go into any depth on this, just note that there will be some protests calling for a new 911 investigation.

I wonder about that.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

LOL..

Who were they spying on? How can they not know who it is? Or is it FBI giving teenage kids fake bombs and telling them to go scare people like they did before?

US is in a sad state, I don't know whether to feel sorry for Americans or be angry at them and their naivety.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
My guess is they intercepted a phone call and realised it was coming from Mossad agents, so rather than do their job and track them down and prosecute them they did what they normally do and that is to let Mossad do exactly what they want and then just issue some BS terror alert, and when all is said and done if Mossad carry through with the operation then the FBI/etc will just say see we told you so, oh and now we have the information about the phone call; it was 3 raging muslims working for Al-Qaeda on behalf of Iran or Syria, so please dont question us taking away more of your freedoms and expanding this war, eg. pls allow us to use your tax-payers dollars to commit more genocide on muslims and take away your rights.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Do I have to stress everytime that AL QAEDA = CIA?

Even if Al Qaeda take responsibility of their attacks, they're still funded by weapons and intelligence by CIA at the end of the day.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Hmm Irene evac followed by "credible threat".

My tinnitus is playing up again.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by benjj

The sooner you (people) realise that there are people out there who hate you, despise everything you stand for and want to kill you and everyone you know the better.

And the sooner you accept the fact that the above notion has been used by our government as an important tool to manipulate public thought and garner support for wars, the sooner we can try to put an end to it.

I believe there are some extremists who have hate for the U.S. and who would do harm to us if they could. However, in recent years, it's painfully obvious that this has been an idea that our government would like us to believe is much more predominant than it really is. I'm sure it WILL be very predominant if we continue to use false information to initiate wars and occupy other countries whenever we want to.

I am not in the middle east, I am in a NATO country, and boy do I hate America and Britain.

I am so sick and tired of you all manipulating and whining about 9/11 you have radicalised me enough to want to hope and actually want to see NY and London BLOWN TO BITS.

Hell I will do it myself, just to get you to STFU about it.

I don't have a beard, I don't wear robes. I also don't have a tan.

You are your own worst enemies.

edit on 10-9-2011 by Anonymouth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Maybe they think that satelitte is gonna fall somewhere between Washington DC and New York, so they set it up so we will believe it is terrorists.

I think terrorists are DUMB. They might kill me dead as a doornail tomorrow but I still think they are dumb. If **I** were a terrorist bent on killing people, I'd have already figured out a thousand ways to do it and scare people good. Of course doing junk like that in itself is DUMB.

I also think that running around being afraid all the time is DUMB, and that wanting your citizens to be little dogs with tucked tails, that is DUMB.

The whole thing is dumb and I am not scared. I got some guns. I just hope a satelite doesn't fall on my head. Then I'd be dead...and MAD.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

I think you've hit the nail squarely on the head. In recent days there has been an uptick in stories about "homegrown" terrorism, whereby everyone from the Tea Party movement to the more hardcore survivalist Truthers and members of the Sovereignty movement are all being offered up as ticking bombs just itching to become a martyr for their respective cause.

However I sincerely doubt that if anything does happen it will occur in either New York or Washington D.C. Terrorists attacks of any type usually attack weaknesses in defense posture, not fortified positions. And if it is a false-flag, it will have to somehow out-do the original WTC attacks. If I were going to pull off a false flag attack on Sunday, I'd do it somewhere nobody was expecting, like St. Louis or something. That's not a prediction mind you, simply speculation.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
If the authorities are doing their job effectively and there truly is a threat then they would warn us beforehand, to be vigilant, and they would thwart the terrorist attempts correct? They have done their job as expected.

So this begs the question: How do you tell the difference between a false flag event and a genuine threat that has been thwarted ?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymouth

Hmm Irene evac followed by "credible threat".

My tinnitus is playing up again.

Ya .. how many credible threats did we have since 2001 ??
they keep throwing the same bone over and over
until we no more get scared
so we can continu to buy stuff even if there is real threat around us
thats what happen when you scream fake wolfs all the time
at the end you dont care anymore if there is real and fake wolfs
whatever happen people will continu to pay taxes and buy stuff in walmarts

once again the MSM is one of the most dangerous weapons of all time
it control the brain waves of the mass

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join