It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breakings news: FBI confirms CREDIBLE ALQUAEDA THREAT on 9/11 anniversary

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by benjj
Reply to post by NightGypsy

Oh don't worry, I won't be trying to astound you with anything.

The sooner you (people) realise that there are people out there who hate you, despise everything you stand for and want to kill you and everyone you know the better. This is one of the reasons I stopped posting on ATS, a lot of peoples complete and utter inability to consider that forces outside of your government are behind many of the things that happen to your country.

I'm sure a lot of the things discussed on this site are real conspiracies but this false flag crap is just getting out of hand - it is the default reply on ATS. I have had experience of governments (not the US admitedly) and I've yet to find a coherent group who could decide what biscuits to have at their meetings, let alone mastermind anything on the scale suggested here without anyone knowing.

You have literally thousands of low paid government employed people trying to preserve the sanctity of your freedoms and all you can do is point the finger in an all knowing way.

Face facts; the war on terrorism isn't against AQ/AQAP, it is the west versus the muslim world and it will never be resolved. The best we can hope for is a stalemate and that is what everyone is playing for on 'our' side.

Anyway, that's it from me for another 5 years. Thanks for reminding me why I left in the first place.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

you got it. WE are hated. I wonder why? That said, announcing threats accomplishes nothing!
May 3rd (a random date) could be when retaliation comes.
I am sick of the fear propaganda!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Peeps,

Please quit playing into their hands. Probably no event and no false flag.

From your concerned DHS czar, from her/his own website as of today:

What is the current NTAS level?
The Secretary of Homeland Security
has not issued an elevated or imminent
alert at this time. She urges public
vigilance during the 9/11 anniversary weekend

www.dhs.gov...

Remain centered and connected with reality....

edit on 9-9-2011 by BurningSpearess because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by benjj

The sooner you (people) realise that there are people out there who hate you, despise everything you stand for and want to kill you and everyone you know the better.

And the sooner you accept the fact that the above notion has been used by our government as an important tool to manipulate public thought and garner support for wars, the sooner we can try to put an end to it.

I believe there are some extremists who have hate for the U.S. and who would do harm to us if they could. However, in recent years, it's painfully obvious that this has been an idea that our government would like us to believe is much more predominant than it really is. I'm sure it WILL be very predominant if we continue to use false information to initiate wars and occupy other countries whenever we want to.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Breaking news: FBI confirms Quaedable Al Quaeda Thruaet on 9/11 anniversuaery.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. It's al Qaeda not al Quaeda.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
For a false flag to work again it's going to have to be something that can possibly affect people nation-wide. As someone pointed out earlier have an attack limited to one or 2 cities will not instill fear in most of those who don't live there.
From that aspect alone I think we can probably rule out bombs or any type of conventional attack. This will have to hit where everyone would get concerned - the food, water or the power supply.
Sounds like Batman, I know
but maybe there is something to predictive programming.

IF something happens my money is on biological, chemical or the energy grid (cyber attack)
Hoping for alien attack but I can[t expect entertainment too.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

idk bout that. a series of car bombs in different cities around the U.S. leading back to a militia group/homegrown terrorism would scare people enough. 9/11 was just one city, and all they need now is to establish a new bogey man, and remind people of how afraid they should be. a booster shot of fear if you will.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Well if we would stop funding and supporting terrorists, then they might run out of money and go away. If they're blowing anything up, it's most likely because we paid them to do it.

See, Al-Qaeda is bad.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Or wait, maybe Al-Qaeda is good for us. I don't know. Too much double plus good doublespeak going on. Better quit before I commit a thought crime.
edit on 9-9-2011 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2011 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 88cavs

no, they should tell everyone but don't wait till 3 days out to tell everyone. If they have really known since May then why were not made aware at the begging of August. Why, does the FBI not want our help?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The only reason we hear about terrorist activity before 9/11 is so that the government can remind everyone who we are supposed to be afraid of.

Otherwise we may forget why we are being sexually molested at airports, see officers with automatic rifles prowling the streets, continue pointless wars and new aggressions... so once a year we have a ritual. Someone, somewhere is trying to kill you today. Thank God you have the Federal Government to save you in the nick-of-time.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

I guess it would make sense for terrorists to re-visit the place of their crime, considering security will be at at its highest due to all the commemeration ceremonies??

Ha ha... Everyone gets paranoid about anniversaries, but have any attacks actually been carried out on these dates? Anyway, the fact that US is running round in a tiz means any would be terrorists are already one up. Meanwhile they can go and attack somewhere completely different. Or choose a different date (and then we will have another anniversary to watch out for)..

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Anyone think it could be another city rather than NYC or D.C.?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
My 2 cents....No false flag.....yet.

But due to the heightened threats, access will be severely restricted to
the ground zero 9/11 anniversary remembrances. My thoughts are that many
of the victim family members will be asked not to attend in the interests of safety.

Now I am fully convinced that 9/11 was a huge hoax where Video fakery played a major role
in deceiving the public.
There were no terrorists, no planes and few if any victims, most being computer generated
creations with no real existence. Few or No victims means few or no victim families (except
for the bought actors). I predict that we will only see picture of the same old 50 or so
victim family members that have been doing the rounds for the last 10 years coming out
of the weekends events.
To conceal these deceptions is the main reason behind this latest round of scaremongering. IMO.

9/11 Memorial Scams/Fake Victims
9/11 Actors

Just one of many examples of 9/11 Video Fakery

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I don't really know if anything will happen (and I pray it doesn't) but the way parts of the city/transit where shutdown for the hurricane it seems the perfect time to plant something without getting caught.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The US government lied about Pearl Harbour and they lied about Vietnam and it seems they lied about 911. Haven’t you people learnt to take these sorts of claims with a grain of salt yet?

Can't you see there is a strong chance these claims are made to keep you suitably afraid of the boogy man on an ongoing basis? Can't you see that these claims are made to keep mainstream America thinking that the government cares about them and their welfare so the masses will continue to support the governments ongoing efforts in reductions in privacy and reductions in liberty?

Ask yourself this. why do you accept the US government is concerned about your welfare when it comes to security but they don't seem to care about the welfare of your health or your financial security?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 88cavs
So what do you want the FBI to do, not tell anyone?

I don;t get how all of your guys are calling a false flag already and nothing has happend (yet)

I for one is happy they are telling people, and are trying to do something about it.

Are you going to adjust your plans? cancel a flight on on "credible nonspecific?"Than what good does the fbi saying:I can't tell you but uh.....sum'ting might happen"?
Something might happen everyday. That's how they won..
edit on 9-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
i think if its a small event and some intel indicates it, on some level its reasonable to hide it from the public, after all terror attacks are to invoke that terror, if no one knows about it they cant get hyped up before hand.

This is what i dont get about the current and past terror attacks, surly the terrorists would make a big thing about it before hand.

This makes me very suspisous about this events and the consequenting wars after.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
If al Qaeda was going to attack us, why wouldn't they attack us on a date other than 9/11. Then there's the possibility of 2 or more dates we'd be have to be vigilant for. Unless...
edit on 9-9-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I have lived in NYC for 13 years, was here for 911 and I have never seen security this tight. My wife and I just drove from the upper east side of manhattan to Queens which normally takes 30 minutes in bad traffic. The queensboro bridge was completely shut down and the police even inspected our car. It took us 2 hours to get home. Whatever is going on, they are taking it more seriously than I have ever seen it.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Guys, NOTHING is going to happen on Sunday. If they were to go for another major attack (whoever "they" happen to be), they certainly wouldn't do it on a day where everyone is naturally on high alert. This is nothing but fear-mongering which we have seen many times before.
IF there is ever going to be another 9-11 type attack, there won't be any warnings days in advance. "They" would have to catch us off guard on some seemingly random day.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I have a question.

So does this mean that they need to be quiet about any possible threat or situation?

If they say something people don't believe it.....

If they don't say something about it, then what?

There is a serious lacking in the critical thinking sector around here

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join