Breakings news: FBI confirms CREDIBLE ALQUAEDA THREAT on 9/11 anniversary

page: 2
20
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Does anyone buy Al Queda as an honest threat?




posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


Maybe their strategy is to release this information on MSM....to let the (bombers in question)...know .that they are on to them....and therefore....(I am hoping)....these people will decide it is too dangerous to bomb again....and stop their insanity.

Also...they want people to be careful...

It seems to me that they may already know who these people are...so I say...arrest them...what is the holdup?



posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   


FBI confirms CREDIBLE ALQUAEDA THREAT on 9/11 anniversary


Back on 11 September 2001, while watching the day's events play out on the tube and hearing the media heads talking about how this day would change America forever, I thought - change? Why?

Ever since that day... and even accepting the OS as being sound and correct (which I do not), my position is that to surrender even a single freedom in exchange for as much safety as this nation can offer, was a form of defeat.

We lost this so-called war on terror the moment the Patriot Act became law. It was a white flag telling those who wished to instill fear in us - whomever they actually be - that they had succeeded; we were a nation afraid and that we would give away our liberty to save our precious, comfortable asses.

Speaking strictly for myself, I would rather die a free man than live in a world, or a nation guided from fear.



posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenWeenie
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





If planes crashing on skyscrapers happen again destroying the whole building with a single hit people will not buy it this time


Don't bet on it.


I hope after 10 yrs people start to be more PRUDENT before accepting everything the stupid news on TV is telling you while the lady watch you in the eyes .. perfect propaganda weapons for another offensive

TURNING A LIE INTO THE TRUTH is what they do best..
worst then any warcrime .. because at the end they will make those war crimes LEGAL
thats pure manipulation to do what they want in the name of greedness

its pure Evil



posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Doesn't seem logical for a terrorist blow something up when and where there won't be the maximum damage/terror caused .....like on a Sunday, unless they are planning to bomb a huge church(probably not) or the 9/11 memorial there won't be a huge amount of people any where else compared to a weekday. For them to be doing something on the anniversary seems silly to me....they know security is beefed up then and their chances of successfully pulling something off are pretty slim.
edit on 9-9-2011 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


My opinion is false flag. I don't believe the FBI or the MSM.



posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It might be a credible threat, or it might not. The sad reality is that it has become very difficult to TRUST those in positions of power within our own country, so any legit threat is going to be met with a certain amount of suspicion, going forward.

Still -- as an American citizen who does not live in, and has never been to either of the named cities, I find it hard to be terrorized by such things. Would further attacks on these places piss me off? Of course. Would I empathize with and pray for my fellow citizens who might be victims of such a thing? Absolutely. But lets be clear: I find it very hard to believe that a credible terrorist threat wouldn't choose softer targets that touch on things most of us do every single day, over big flashy Hollywood movie targets like NYC or Washington DC.

The concept flies in the face of logic and reason, to be perfectly honest, and makes me wonder if there isn't something "else" behind such warnings and attacks, far more sophisticated than a rag tag group of goat freakin' religious fanatics from some poor country on the opposite side of the planet.

YMMV.
edit on 9-9-2011 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
You know, Muslim's if they wanted to attack you, just will, anytime, they don't care what date it is on, they won't wait for an anniversary.

That is a westerner concept.

That there should be a warning signal that this is fake.



posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Maybe it's a fake left, run right. Meaning NYC & DC might be misdirection. We don't know what to think. Somebunny wants to confuse the issue for us.

Wish I really knew who "they" were.



posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt
 


Phase one was on the 9/11 the first to prepare the soil and politics
put some extreme states laws into effect .. retaliating on a few weak ME
for a more global control

10 yrs later will be the second 9/11 will be phase 2 with another important false flag attack
and the timing wouldnt more perfect then now
just look at the other news concerning humanitarian ships going to Gaza
Turkey just announced they will bring warshipS to escort the free gaza ships

Phase 3 ...WW3 against Syria and Iran Russia and China might get wet this time
that will make apx a billions soldiers against the US
wonder why the US doesnt feel treatened at all by anyone
they have a hundreds time more powerfull nukes
then anyone in the world multipied by thousands in quantity

having that much of power any corrupted government or hidden groups
will try to take control of the US to take control of the world


Im i farfetching thing a little bit ?



posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Anyone with even a modicum of knowledge will appreciate that if a huge intel score was made when OBL was hit that there is no way they would have announced it there and then. Enquiries need to be made behind closed doors before Joe Blow gets to hear about it.

One could argue that the US intelligence services have not completely run the plot down in time and now HAVE to issue an alert so if something does happen it doesn't make them look caught with their trousers down.

This is all assuming you really believe there is a credible terror threat in the first place...


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymouth
You know, Muslim's if they wanted to attack you, just will, anytime, they don't care what date it is on, they won't wait for an anniversary.

That is a westerner concept.

That there should be a warning signal that this is fake.


If something does happen... it will be from one of two sources:

1. Islamic militants
2. Domestic militants

It really depends on whether TPTB want to expand the war overseas or press home their advantage at home. The ones to blame will represent the direction the elite want to move.

My guess is that subduing North America has to be high on the agenda. We won't surrender our firearms, we rail against UN mandated international law... we're still quite provincial and revolutionary in many respects... even in spite of the fact that we don't have the stones to walk away from our political divisions at home or force our government to dump the Patriot Act.



posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
A false flag op for sure....

-Economy is about to self-destruct
-Obama is very unpopular
-MSM is very unpopular
-People are fighting back for their freedoms
-Majority distrusts the government
-Majority want the illegal wars to end
-People are waking up fast
-More freedom-robbing laws need to be created
-Ron Paul is becoming too popular (LOL...sorry but I had to!)



posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I do not know where to write, how you do it?





posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by redoubt
 


Phase one was on the 9/11 the first to prepare the soil and politics
put some extreme states laws into effect .. retaliating on a few weak ME
for a more global control

10 yrs later will be the second 9/11 will be phase 2 with another important false flag attack
and the timing wouldnt more perfect then now
just look at the other news concerning humanitarian ships going to Gaza
Turkey just announced they will bring warshipS to escort the free gaza ships

Phase 3 ...WW3 against Syria and Iran Russia and China might get wet this time
that will make apx a billions soldiers against the US
wonder why the US doesnt feel treatened at all by anyone
they have a hundreds time more powerfull nukes
then anyone in the world multipied by thousands in quantity

having that much of power any corrupted government or hidden groups
will try to take control of the US to take control of the world


Im i farfetching thing a little bit ?


Farfetching is what we do best here at ATS. If we didn't, we could haunt Fox News or MSNBC and make deep friends.



Absolute power corrupts absolutely. No doubt.

The more power a government is given, the less it can be trusted.

We've given too much power to ours already...
edit on 9-9-2011 by redoubt because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have been watching the news since 7 am, I leave it on and do my housework Well I have been hearing this phrase all day by the anchors, "see something, say something", so I hope this doesnt happen, but that saying is in FULL EFFECT right now.



posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by yurasham83
 


Sorry, Off Topic:
That is a glitch in the program....otherwise it looks like a magnitude 10,000 earthquake. LOL!



posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate
 





So they have known about this since May, they even apparently even know who is supposed to do it, and they haven't already found them and banished them to Guantanamo? Of course it;s a false flag.....


You took the words right out of my mouth....If the fact they are only NOW bringing this up doesn't make people raise their eyebrow, then I don't know what to say.

I would also ask if al Qaeda is such an extreme threat to the U.S., why have they not blown up one thing on American soil in the past decade? Do people really believe it would be so hard for a terrorist organization with that level of expertise to have perpetrated further successful attacks/bombings in the U.S. if they wanted to? I DO NOT believe a lack of attacks is the result of good work by the U.S. govt. in thwarting them.

I also notice they didn't neglect the opportunity to mention that one of the "suspects" is an American. What a bunch of bastards in our government and in the media. It is hard to love all of humanity when we have people like this in our midst trying to deceive us and treating us like we're expendable garbage. It is hard not to hate them.



posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by WildWorld
Doesn't seem logical for a terrorist blow something up when and where there won't be the maximum damage/terror caused .....like on a Sunday, unless they are planning to bomb a huge church(probably not) or the 9/11 memorial there won't be a huge amount of people any where else compared to a weekday. For them to be doing something on the anniversary seems silly to me....they know security is beefed up then and their chances of successfully pulling something off are pretty slim.
edit on 9-9-2011 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)


i dont believe this time a huge attack is necessary
just place 2-3 car bombs near federal building
we got a new war against someone they will accuse ..

like the WMD in Irak in the past
they jumped to Irak for a beachfront .. isnt obvious ??
oil everywhere for the military machinery




The one accused for the WTC attack
was Bin Laden.... the most famous men in the world with millions on its head the record
that was mysteriously trashed in the sea before they even release the news ..
what kind of a stupid reason did they release .. ahh the mass crowd that will turn into mini OBL (ya right)

usualy the feds ALWAYS shows up on TV the body
since 9/11 everything smell like a lie coming from the Pentagone

BTW zionist control all media/hollywood/Big industrial compagny like Coke
because they control 3/4 of the congress
im really curious to know How in Hell did they TROJAN HORSED the United States of America
and use it like a Big Bad BullDog on a leash



posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X
reply to post by yurasham83
 


Sorry, Off Topic:
That is a glitch in the program....otherwise it looks like a magnitude 10,000 earthquake. LOL!

pls repost this topic on right topic, sorry my english is bad





top topics
 
20
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join