It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11/11/11 WE BECOME ONE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Which time zone are we talking about, because at 11:11 on 11/11/11 it will be 11:11 on 11/12/11 on the other side of the world!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I am sort of accepting when someone discredits the 20 of 2011; but it does get a little old because this is not a Universal Year # 11, but rather a Universal Year of the # 4. The differences are tremendous!

# 11 means Illumination, Fire, Center-stage, Mirror, Messages, Angels, and Electricity.

# 4 means Work, Foundations, Occupation, Career, Building, and Stability.

Each, of course, can have its opposite influence appreciated (negative trend) so as to send the correct message. Such as our Earth, the "foundation" is un-secure at the moment and will be prone to more earthquakes in an attempt at correcting the wrong.

Our Money is a form of "foundation" and that too is on a "negative trend" so is unstable and not working as it should.

Obviously we are facing the most negative aspects of ourselves on a Universal scale so it is not surprising to see the # 4 behave in this fashion.

As for the Universal Day it is a # 8 (adding the Month, Day, and Year) This means "Power and Control", but again, there is no denying that the World as a whole is in a negative so this means a loss of control and a failure of power, perhaps even the very day the Power Grid fails.

We can see the 11:11 as twin Suns or the reflection of the most "luminous", we have increased our "messages" and we are all beginning to "see the light", that would be the # 11; however, paired like this it is certainly a message above that or shall we say "two fold". It would be a good way of letting us all know that we do in fact live in a binary star system; I can think of no better way of letting us know this and none of us can deny the fact that Nibiru, Nemesis, Tyche, or Planet X is on quite a few minds these days. Even if we discredit this possibility we cannot deny the energy that persists surrounding it.

Regardless of the outcome, we are likely preparing for something greater than ourselves so it might benefit those that have never prayed to turn that energy inward and begin to "work" on that "light" from within. There is no better time than now to open yourself to a better World, one that is filled with far less corruption, far less pain, and far less war!

Obviously the entire Month of November is about Messages, but for me personally I am about ready to see "The Beauty beyond the Destruction" (My own Personal Year beginning on my birthdate 11/15/2011= # 3

As much as I love the 11/11/11 theory, it just isn't so!

As much as I love the ascension, the breakthrough of Spirit on a Universal level, it just isn't so!

Not right now! It isn't that easy to get ourselves out of this and no one is getting out of this Journey Alive!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dudeawesome
Which time zone are we talking about, because at 11:11 on 11/11/11 it will be 11:11 on 11/12/11 on the other side of the world!

Yes yes... very clever.

Now are you able to carry this cleverness through to answer your own question?

Because that's what this whole process (regardless of actual dates) is ultimately about.

Will 11.11.11 passing without any changes visible to our current world view cause people to doubt the higher truth they have found? Will it cause those who have closed their eyes and hearts to seek to cause pain for those who believed? This entire experience here is about self discovery, and these "turning points" are FAR more important in what they reflect inside of us and how we manifest that behavior outwardly to others than any actual or potential cosmic event.

Namaste.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
So what happened in the year 1111 on 11/11 at 11:11? Wouldn't this have been much more significant???

Just saying....it's just another date!
edit on 7-9-2011 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

They didn't have digital clocks in the year 1111 LOL I don't think it works with Sundials! (could have been a cloudy day that day)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I think that Skyrim will be released on that day and for a few months I will be locked inside a dark room alone.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
All I know is that on 11.11.11 I'll be really busy playing Elder Scrolls: Skyrim on release day.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

Alright, I understand what you're saying now, and the question still applies...are the people on Christmas Island going to be able to go over to Hawaii and tell them all how much more awesome they will be in 24 hours?

Why does it matter what the date is when its common to run into 11:11 twice everyday on the clock. And its common to run into it many other places everyday when dealing with numbers.

If I'm understanding it correctly everybody is receiveing this coded 11:11 messaged constantly...so what's the big deal about just another occurence of it? I mean how does it matter if you get 11:11 twice at the same time (through clocks and calendars) when you still only get one message?
edit on 7-9-2011 by dudeawesome because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2011 by dudeawesome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by shambles84

what happened to rik clay will finish this after some sleep
still worth s+f great stuff with the 11s
this is the best post i have ever come across
edit on 7-9-2011 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

wont let me flag

edit on 7-9-2011 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2011 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Oh yeah? Well 1111 + 1111 = 2222.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
So its the 11/11/11 we come one

I CANT WAIT

Glow sticks at the ready

edit on 8-9-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
happy 11:11, have a read of this- www.crystalinks.com... and think what sort of effect the new particles the sun is spitting out that are having an effect on radioactive elements here on earth,,, there's at least radioactive elements in the human body!!

this is worth a read, mind over matter n all that
wecreatethelove.ning.com...

plus the fact that we only use between 8-10% of our brain.. scientists think 97% of our DNA is 'junk' DNA,, plus there are 64 proteins in the human body and only 20 of them are switched on... all that potential!!!

food for thought.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I find it funny cause my birthday this year is 11/11/11

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I choose a) : my bro and a friend and I realized last november 11 the awesomeness of this and started collecting 11 chronic buds
thank god it's a friday. We shall 'become one' at 11:11pm. In all seriousness, is it not better to hope for good experiences regardless?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyson45
i always see 11:11, along with 9:11 and 2:22 ect...but i also see 12:52 and 3:45, so i dont know if there is something else going on or if its just our fascination with seeing those numbers all align.

I think it has more to do with pattern recognition. We notice things like that, similar to how you can see faces in carpet, wood grain, etc. We are wired to notice things like that.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asherwerx
All I know is that on 11.11.11 I'll be really busy playing Elder Scrolls: Skyrim on release day.
LOL, that's the third time this was mentioned.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
At the time of this posting this thread has 11 flags!!!!!!

Seriously, you do realize that the fact it is 11/11/2011 by our modern calendar has absolutely nothing to do with the universe, right?

The idea that some arbitrary calendar day is going to be the end of the world just cracks me up.

What is the chinese calendar going to be on that day? How about the Sumerian?

Maybe from the outside looking in? How about the Mars calendar? The Jupiter calendar? The Nibiru calendar?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

11/11/11 WE BECOME ONE

Curious how we can find so much in something that really means so little to anyone or anything but us.

Our modern calendar is the result of so many, many revisions. There was a time when there wasn't even an 11th month to be noted.

Then there is our base-10 numeric system that creates the number 11, of the double-single that represents 10+1.

Finally, there is the previous holders of this day, when the Great War to end all wars ended. The guns would fall silent at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month... in 1918.

But... we aren't so much a species known from honoring the mistakes of the past as we are creating new ones for the future

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
11:11:11 has occurred numerous times.

November 11th 1911
November 11th 1811
November 11th 1711..........etc etc etc.

So i believe....it will pass like all the other times in history

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

The Christian calendar is not a Universal calendar therefore it is false to claim that it will be a one time event.

There are different Calendars, if there are different calendars, then the above point I made is correct, that this isn't a one time event, and surely many others before us passed the same "one" repetition.

What I'm interested in is the reaction of previous generations when reaching the same repetitive numeral event. Good thought non the less.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Yeah 11:11:2011 is my B-day, huge party in Nashville TN. Been planning it for centuries. finally turning 2500!

All kinds of creatures and entities are going to be there!
TPTB are not invited, and we`ll have a special suprise for those that want to crash it.

come one come all

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join