It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11/11/11 WE BECOME ONE

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by shambles84

so if the masons are praising the devil, and doing all this bad stuff like assassinating JFK working with the number 11, then why should we expect something good to happen on that day? i don't follow your logic, maybe i am missing something?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
11/11/11? Seriously?

The calendar and all its coincidental numbers are an invention by man with an imaginatry starting date and an imaginarty end date using an imaginary base 10 counting system.

11/11/11 could just as easily have been 13/45/24 if the calendar was made differently.

Do you really think a transcendent event of mass proportions would really coincide with a date based on the numbers of a man-made calendar?

Deny Ignorance.
edit on 7-9-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

THIS

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by shambles84

It's Brian Eno, dude, I know it seems like something special:

PS: You'll get over it.
edit on 8-9-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dudeawesome

also the whole world doesn't use the Gregorian calender, some use the Buddhist calender for example which counts from the Buddha's death. by the Buddhist calender, this is the year 2554

edit on 8/9/11 by emptyOmind because: i can't spell

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I have professed my normal every single day occurances of 11's on everything I look upon and 11:11 times at night more often than not, I have always chalked it up as nothing but a very weird coincidence that happens a little too often ( 19 years)

Nontheless it's there no logical reason for my specific case and will lie unknown. I'm not a mathematician by any means would not even try, but this is just another set of info I can add to the stack.

I don't think a specfic date or number should cause us to become one, if it does happen then we would be better off, it's better to hope for becoming one instead of being volatile and becoming one in blind fakeness that resides now that some live by.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

yeah i think it's kinda of like we see what we subconsciously expect. i see the number 122 everywhere, the number of the bus, the number almost daily but at least weekly when i check the time, and other random places.

and 1/22 is actually my birthday, so go figure. that's why i say it is like a subconscious thing.

just like if your friend gets a new car you've never seen before, then you start to see it everywhere. it's not because suddenly everyone bought that car, but because your attention has been drawn subconsciously to that model/color whatever

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by shambles84
...On November 11 of this year, at 11:11:11 the time and the date are all "1" (11:11:11 on 11/11/11) this is a ONCE in a lifetime event...

This happens ONCE in a century, so it has happened many times before in history. Now, just look at the 11th Nov. of year 1111 at 11:11:11 .....It`s not a relevant historical date, so it looks like nothing special happened in that day.
edit on 8-9-2011 by AQ6666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by shambles84
On November 11 of this year, at 11:11:11 the time and the date are all "1" (11:11:11 on 11/11/11) this is a ONCE in a lifetime event,
Millions of folks all around the world are now seeing these amazing 11:11 prompts. They are folks of all colours, all religions, all beliefs. It's spreading, and becoming far more common; it's become a major phenomenon. Someone or something is causing all these folks to look at clocks, number plates, phone numbers or any source of numbers even when they make no effort themselves to look for these things. You can even change your clocks in the house, and you will still be prompted, at the "wrong" time. You can't stop it, because YOU aren't doing it. Sometimes you will even see these numbers flashing after a power outage, even though digital clocks are supposed to reset to 12:00, not 11:11 or 12:12!

The base numeric number system lends itself to some interesting peculiarities as relates to the number eleven.

Base 10 for example:

(2 digits) 11 x 11 = 121

(6 digits) 111111 x 111111 = 12345654321

(9 digits) 111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321

Base 16 (hexadecimal) for example:

(2 digits) 11 x 11 = 121

(6 digits) 111111 x 111111 = 12345654321

If you multiply 1111 by 1111 you get 1234321, representing a pyramid, and number 11 is a sacred number of the pyramid with the proportions of the great pyramid being of the ratio 7:11. Eleven is also a number harmonious with Pi. Therefore, it seems that number eleven is of central importance in understanding the mathematical infrastructure of the universe. This appearance of an abundance of 11:11 sightings on clocks seems to be is about thinking out of your box and letting your mind stretch outside it's comfort zone.11:11 does not allow you to forget about the larger questions because it is always popping back into your reality, acting as catalyst to distract our consciousness away from the sublime and on to something far more challenging.

The Illuminati, is a secret organization composed of rich, powerful individuals acting in tandem to gain control of the world. Every president, with the exception of Lincoln, Kennedy and Reagan (who were, by the way, all shot) was part of the Illuminati, and that is how and why they rose to such positions of power. The two Bush presidents, both members of Yale University's Skull & Bones secret organization, are members of the Illuminati as well,

the Illuminati find special significance in the number 11. their code number.

a bit of spooky new math.

It was on Sept. 11, 1990, that the senior George Bush mentioned before Congress the phrase "A New World Order" for the first time. Eleven years later to the day, the World Trade Center was destroyed. The Madrid bombings were on March 11, 2004 - 911 days after Sept. 11, 2001.

They especially like their 7's 11's and 33's. The 33 degrees of Masonry of which the 33rd degree praises Lucifer.They think they know what they are being taught, but they don't really know what they are being taught. Only the princes of masonry shall know the true knowledge."

John F. Kennedy was killed over currency right next to the 33rd degree latitude line in the 11th month on the 22nd = 2 x 11 right when he entered the pyramid. Where they killed him, with a triangle hit of masonry, they erected an Egyptian obelisk with the eternal flame of masonry on top.

11:11 is a pre-encoded trigger placed into our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter which, when activated, signifies that our time of completion is near. This refers to the completion of duality. When the 11:11 appears to you, it is your wake-up

Hi thanks for reading if you have got this far my Names Edward Yuill Born 11 / 11 /84 ,they reason i made this thread was i was watching a Simpsons episode which so happened to be season 11 episode 11 and if you pause the frame at 11 mins and 11 secs on the wall behind homer you can see the masonic compass and square and someone else wanna take a look and tell me what you think ? thanks .
www.watchcartoononline.com...

I would like to conduct my own Survey so in your post can u indicate your answer to the following questions

What do you believe will happen on 11/11/11?

A) Something good will happen on a global scale.
B) Nothing will happen (just another day in the Land of Nod).
C) Something bad will happen on a global scale.

NEMASTE

I'll file this under "False Prophets".

Thanks for the entertainment. Not.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The 11:11 started happening to me age about ten, 30 odd years ago. I had just been given a music centre for my bedroom with a digital clock on it. Every night I woke up at 11:11.

It has followed me all my life, It's rare aa day goes by that I don't see it. It doesn't bother me in any way.

Will something happen? I do hope so. The human race needs to hit the reset button. I see nothing but unhappiness and worry all around me. Something HAS to change. Nobody seems to be having a good time right now.

We live in a beautiful world which we can't see clearly because our eyes and minds have been poisoned by the society we have created.

I have always felt the 11:11 was something trying to attract my attention. I have no theories as to what that might be. I don't think any of us actually KNOW why this happens to us.

I thought it was just me until I got round to googling it, and was astonished to find that other people all around the world were experiencing the same thing.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
We become one...
To play Skyrim!!!! Yea!!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I see 1111 everywhere, from times to street numbers. Since 11 is a divine number, I always take it to be a nod from God, letting me know He's still right there next to me.

I've also heard about awakening/everyone becoming one happening. I don't care how ridiculous this sounds, I'm hoping it'll happen. Like everyone else I'm sick of this mess and it's time to start cleaning it up, but without everyone on board that's not going to happen. Am I going to run out and kill myself or freak if it doesn't happen? No, I'll just keep on keeping on (to quote Joe Dirt lol). *raises glass* But here's to hoping....

There's a riddle that I've heard that goes along with the whole 1111 concept and that is "The answer to 11-11 is in 2011". No matter what happens the last few years have definitely been a wild ride, with this year being the wildest, if it ends in an awakening, what better icing on the cake?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
At 11:11am - 11:11pm on 11/11/11. Steven Seagal and Chuck Norris will engage in a legendary battle, that will shake the foundations of the ground on which we stand. While, the outcome remains uncertain, one can say this... things will NEVER be the same.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Well i can not say for sure i was not trying to predict anything ,on 11/11/11 i`l be on holiday in Amsterdam with the love of my life who is carrying my baby celebrating my birthday lets hope its a good one .

It is very likely that Veterans Day will be remembered/observed/celebrated much more than usual on November 11th, 2011

(9 digits) 111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321

NEMASTE

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300
I think that Skyrim will be released on that day and for a few months I will be locked inside a dark room alone.

I will share that moment with you. Although far away, you should know that you won't be alone.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ranthenae

Well I have seen it so much if 11's were a nod from God I could construct an apparatus to collect the energy to form an actual image.

I have had to many bad things happen to me for me to claim 11:11 means anything bad or good.

It is a weird occurance, no doubt.
edit on 8-9-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

The Great Blue Norther of November 11, 1911 was a cold front that affected the central United States. Many cities had record high temperatures in the early afternoon and record dropping temperatures by nightfall. This was the only day that many cities in the Midwest were able to break record highs and lows for the same day.
Its a well know event .

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
First time I ever noticed 11:11 on the clock I immediately taught about 11th november 1111 and then 11th november 2011 at 11:11.

Well maybe the OP is on to something, who knows?

If ever nothing happens, well no biggy and I will probably be installing a mod for Skyrim on PC at 11:12

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

I never once mentioned anything about the End of the World in my Op think your confusing my thread with 2012 .
I was quite positive in what i had to say .

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
When I look at those videos I get what it's meaning is but it is more belief based than actual fact based to me because of the over the top thought process of some of the things they say. Thats why I don't go looking into why I see it soo much.

I have been on the toliet at night and looked at the clock many of times and it was on 11:11, 1:11, 2:11, and so on and I never had a moment of creeping '' Divine Intervention ''.

People get to deep sometimes so deep it's hard to take it serious. Especially when I really see these numbers but see nothing Divine occuring.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by billy197300
I think that Skyrim will be released on that day and for a few months I will be locked inside a dark room alone.

I will share that moment with you. Although far away, you should know that you won't be alone.

I shall also share this moment, although the screen hurts my eyes in a dark room, so my room will be well lit.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join