It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11/11/11 WE BECOME ONE

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I think that 11/11/2011 will be just another day just as 11/11/1911 was, after all there was no great awakening on that day or any other day of 11/11 other than 11/11/1918 when Germany awakening and admitting to the fact that they had lost ww1.

edit on 8-9-2011 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2011 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I can do the same thing with 9/11/01 but it still does not mean it's a conspiracy or has some hidden meaning, it's just the way math works given that you are working with a multiple of the first whole number from wich the other 9 numbers are based off of.

An example concerning 9/11 would be:

The date of the attack: 9/11 - 9 + 1 + 1 = 11

State of New York - The 11th State added to the Union

Each building had 110 stories

New York City has 11 letters

After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year

Afghanistan - 11 letters

September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11

The Pentagon - 11 letters

119 is the area code for Iraq/Iran. 1 + 1 + 9 = 11, 911 - 119 are opposites

Flight 11 - 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11

Twin Towers - standing side by side, looks like the number 11

Flight 11 had 11 crew members onboard

The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11

Flight 77 - 65 on board - 6 + 5 = 11

Other examples of 11 that people use to explain conspiracies are:

President Kennedy was killed in the 11th month, on the 22nd day, and on the 33rd parallel, all multiples of 11.

The blue cord of the mason masters is large of 11 cm.

There are many theories that can be proposed about 11 but in the end, in my opinion it is just a number and a very common one in mathmatical terms and 11/11/2011 will just be another day but it is still fun to play with numbers.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

I think your mistaken WW 1 had not started yet in 1911 .from 1914 till 1918 it raged on ending on the 11th of November of 1918 not 1911 i learned that at school believe it or not .

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

If you had read my entire thread and watched the clips you will see i already covered that ,i think it is weak to base any theory on just the 11`s involved in the 9/11 event but added to the bigger picture then its more than just seeing patters that are only random .

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by shambles84

I think your mistaken WW 1 had not started yet in 1911 .from 1914 till 1918 it raged on ending on the 11th of November of 1918 not 1911 i learned that at school believe it or not .

Ahh, you're right. My keyboard must be going dead, for some reason my whole sentence didnt get typed out. But it's fixed now. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Bloody interesting, even though just another day will probably just pass.

Wish something earth shatteringly bad would happen in the UK on that day, or sooner, our Country is F****D man.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by shambles84
reply to post by billybobh3

Entertainment ? Try Enlightenment.
I do not think i made any prophecies or predictions in the entire OP so maybe you should fetch it out the bin and re-read it .
All i said was its going to be 11/11/11 that`s not a prediction more a observational fact i then asked fellow ATS`ers what they thought might or might not happen on that date .

Ok, this is what I got from the OP:
Here is the title of the thread---11/11/11 WE BECOME ONE

11:11 is a pre-encoded trigger placed into our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter which, when activated, signifies that our time of completion is near. This refers to the completion of duality. When the 11:11 appears to you, it is your wake-up

And later on you start going on about:

The Great Blue Norther of 11/11/11 was a cold snap that affected the central United States on Saturday, November 11, 1911.

So what exactly were you suggesting??? That on 11/11/11 we become one or that there will be some kind of phenomenon on that day that could possibly be weather related!?!

I understand you were taking a poll, but given the suggestions you were making in the OP it sounded more like a prophecy...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dudeawesome

the great blue norther was nothing to do with my OP i was replying to the gentleman who said nothing had happened on that date so i pointed out that indeed a rather freaky weather incident had occurred .i was not predicting that to happen again lets clear something up here i am not talking about a physical event its not going to be a another 9/11 catastrophe .
Its going to be an awakening to higher consciousness ,the Harvest is almost upon us .

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I recently met a nice lad, he was homeless most of his life, and spent most of his time on the streets, looking at the stars. He told me about seeing 1111 ever since he was a child. Even the vagabonds know of something. Or wait. ALL humans know something will happen.

Dont forget your souls knows more than you ever will know.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

so true our souls are eternal energy ,i am afraid i have failed hopelessly on this thread people are more bothered about time zones and nit picking tiny details ,it just shows you how negative peoples thoughts are instead of hoping for something good most people interpreted my OP as predicting doom ,

Nemaste

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Oh I think it was extremely well presented op, you cant please everyone all of the time (would be nice tho, hey?!)

I find numbers really interesting, however I do try not to get too much into it...did you ever see that movie called Pi? I would become obsessed like him I think!

Thanks for your hard work

Pi trailer

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I believe The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim will come out, and I will play it manically for months on end.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperZepto

Hey man... this is last place i expected this news to be broken to me. Thanks for making a joke that allowed me to look forward to life again. Elder Scrolls 5.... wow.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

And 2+3+6 = 11 lol just thought i would throw that in.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dudeawesome

Originally posted by dudeawesome
Alright, I understand what you're saying now, and the question still applies...are the people on Christmas Island going to be able to go over to Hawaii and tell them all how much more awesome they will be in 24 hours?

I'm going to lay some groundwork on a perspective. I wish to emphasize that anytime I post, I am offering a perspective. A way of looking... which really is, from my perspective... what infinity is pursuing. Looking at itself from all possible perspectives. So in order to express this perspective, I am going to offer some foundations that you are free to accept or reject, contemplate or ignore as you wish.

First: Your primary misunderstanding from my view, and this is common across the entire globe, is the stance that what is true for one, must be true for all. This *can not be*. If two beings share the exact identical truths, then they are not two beings, they are the one same being. Thus every single point of awareness is fundamentally unique and thus their perspective, and path, is going to be unique. There may be many shared traits, but eventually a point will be reached where there is a difference. It's equivalent to 100 people starting on different parts of the planet... all walking to London. Despite the fact that they all end up in the same place, their paths (and thus their needs/truths/experiences) are different. They can share them with each other, but they will still all have different needs and requirements.

Second: The Mind/Consciousness is primary. Note, not "the brain"... but the Awareness you associate with "you". You refer to every part of your body as "My brain, My hand, My arm, My leg". The "I" who is stating the "My" is this awareness and it comes first. This is why two people can look at the exact same object, but see two different things. This leads to our filters of awareness:

digitalopticalss.com...

Consider the Fiber Optic lamps. There is a pure undifferentiated source of light below that can not do or be anything but white light. You and I are the tops of the fibers. We have a connection that leads down to the undifferentiated light and thus have the potential to express this pure light as it is (though in a tiny tiny focused window).

However... there is a filter between the Source, and the Output. This is our belief system. Our beliefs dictate our reality. It doesn't matter how many times you tell someone something, YOU can not change their output... only them changing their beliefs will change the color of their output.

Ok, so now notice how portions of the lamp in the above example are red, some are blue, etc.

Not only is there the individual Mind/Belief filter, there are collective Minds/Beliefs. This is an ever expanding and branching "Tree of Awareness/Life". The fiber optic lamp is too simple to demonstrate this, but consider the regions which are "Red" to indicate... for example... "The West" and those which are "Blue" to indicate the East... perhaps "Green" the "primitive" tribes, etc.

Now at the Center of those Collective Minds the coloring of the original source is the most pure. As you get to the edges, the individual filters aren't as pure and the "Beliefs" are more mixed... to the point where some Individuals are impossible to identify as truly being in any one specific group. Within our social construct, if an individual point begins to alter Their Filter independently, thus being in a Red Mind, but start showing Green... there is built in response to stop this and force it to back to the Red Mind Filter. Most people just look around them and adjust their Belief Filters based on what they are surrounded by. It is very difficult to Self Adjust your own Belief Filters in this environment.

Third: We live in a "Free Will" region of Infinity/Tao/God/The Universe. This is NOT a Free Will to *DO* what you want… it is a Free Will to *believe* what you want. This is accomplished by cutting off your awareness from Infinity… and allowing the Beliefs to grow "organically" through the fighting, debating, loving, etc of each Tip in the Fiber Optic Lamp. Our behavior is not under our direct control… at least not at the moment to moment basis. We have experiments that show very clearly our unaware portion of our mind knows what we are going to do before we are consciously aware of it. Our Belief Filters take a "pure action" and filter it into what we wind up doing. So for example: The "Pure Action" of "Having a Romantic Moment" with another person gets sent to ALL points in the Fiber Optic Lamp. Each entity gets the same pure thought, but due to their Belief Filters, the resulting outcome will be different. I'll leave the various ways that pure thought can be filtered to you.

(continued...)
edit on 9-9-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
So our Mind creates the Reality we experience out of the Pure Undifferentiated material of infinity. Our Belief Filters (gravity must keep me on the planet, I must die, Homosexuality is Good/Bad, I am a Good person, I am a Bad person)… they create patterns of awareness that form our Experience. As our awareness increases… our ability to express a wider variety of patterns in our Reality increases. This reality is only shared by two entities who have similar Belief Filters.

Finally: At the end of the day… your truth is yours and yours alone… as dictated by the openness of your connection to the original Undifferentiated Source of Awareness/Light. You are free to share your truth, and this sharing can either be an Efficient Way of increasing our awareness, or it can be an Efficient Way of decreasing our awareness. Both are possible and viable… though in general Fear results in decreasing, Love results in increasing.

So that all comes back to your question: The people in Hawaii may or may NOT be awesome in 24 hours after those on Christmas Island. Or to put it another way… if there WERE a "singularity" point… it would move across the globe and strike each individual according to their own Belief Filters. There may be the truth "Become Pure White" sent… and those with the Awareness to hear it in its undistorted form will Become White. Those who have their Belief Filters still too closed to hear this may instead hear "Become Purer Red" or "Become Red and Blue", etc. The Source can't change, only the individual Belief Filters. The source can only *stop* sharing the pure white.

So two people might be standing right next to each other… and based on their Belief System… wind up with two completely different experiences when "The Alarm Strikes" as it were. If I am in an apartment with thin walls, I may hear an alarm clock going off next door, but it means nothing to me. However it may be the MOST important alarm that ever happened in the other person's life and dictates their entire future. If however, I had an important meeting that day and failed to set my alarm… but theirs went off… my Belief Filters will attach great significance to the alarm that day and it will be important. The alarm is neutral… it is only my Belief Filters that grant it or deny it importance.

Thus… stop worrying about everyone else and just listen and observe all potential points of awareness. In actuality we all do this anyways, and will open up when our time is right. Those of us sharing perspectives like this are merely offering potential catalyst for thought and thus providing tools that can, if a person wishes, increase their Perspective and open their Belief Filters to more *possiblity*. Note not necessarily reality… for at least here… our reality is still dictated primarily by the Collective Belief Filter. However one very bright Green standing higher than the Red can inspire more Red to be willing to take the risk of trying out Green. If enough do it… you get a "Revolution". And then the world shifts from one where Slavery is ok to one where it is not. Where 11:11 is there to "Wake up" your awareness… or it is not. The individual ultimately has the final say… regardless of whether they have handed that say over to the Collective Mind or are working on it themselves.

Why does it matter what the date is when its common to run into 11:11 twice everyday on the clock. And its common to run into it many other places everyday when dealing with numbers.

Consider a car race. There is a marker on the ground which… 499 times doesn't mean much except to mark another lap being completed. However at some point… that marker becomes THE MOST IMPORTANT SPOT on the track. The spot hasn't changed. What changed was everyone's Belief Filter about that spot. In and of itself the spot is neutral.

A person connected to the Collective Nascar Mind will know immediately what those things mean and may even attach great emotional significance to it. A person disconnected from the Collective Nascar Mind will see nothing special.

This is why 1911.11.11.11.11.11.11 etc wasn't required to be "the transformation point". It was simply another lap.

When a person graduates from College, the day of graduation isn't really any different. However for that person, within that Belief Filter… it marks the moment they are now ready to progress to the next level of existence. This is accepted by the group around it because they all share in the Belief Filter that post Graduation Day… that person is now ready to join them in the work they are doing.

(continued...)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Of course, when it comes to 11:11… if you don't believe there is a Higher Consciousness available then none of it will matter. For others... if/when this Higher Consciousness sends the pure thought of "It's time… if you want it to be" to everyone… those who are connected to the Collective Consciousness that has identified 11:11 as an important "Marker"… will be able to use it as such. Just like a thought builds slowly over time in your own mind… using existing items… shifting things around… etc… so too does the collective thought slowly coalesce and form patterns that the collective mind now uses to communicate to the individual minds. The collective mind does not speak in words (though an individual mind may filter the pure thought into words in order to understand)… but in symbols/metaphors/etc.

It is not that 11:11 happens every day twice a day that is significant… it's when your awareness is *drawn* to it… consistently… repeatedly… that it is important. It is a method for the subconscious to give you the opportunity… if you wish (as you still have Belief Free Will)… to start asking questions. The 11:11 isn't important in and of itself. It's the opportunity taken or ignored that is important. 11:11 will become important to an individual if they are ready for it AND if their Belief Filters are open to it. If not… then it will find some other way to communicate with a person. Eventually.

If I'm understanding it correctly everybody is receiveing this coded 11:11 messaged constantly...so what's the big deal about just another occurence of it? I mean how does it matter if you get 11:11 twice at the same time (through clocks and calendars) when you still only get one message?

The message is up to you. Many share in, and receive positive results from, the mindset that 11:11 is important in contemplating their current thoughts/situation more deeply when it catches their eye in an unusual way. From when they *normally* look at a clock, or calendar, or even in my case… when my vehicle is next due for service (The sticker says 11.11… and the mileage adds up to 1). This doesn't have to be your way… your way may come about in a different manner. Or perhaps a year from now, after this conversation has had a chance to trickle down through the trunk of the mind deep into your connection to the original source, the Belief Filters will have adjusted slightly and you will find yourself unable to shake the feeling that when you see 11:11 that it's odd. Remember, most people who encountered this didn't believe it before they had the uncanny feeling that something is odd. Then they investigate… and discover an entire group of people discussing it and exploring the significance for them. Very very frequently… these people find that the group is discussing things that had been in their mind, but they had no outlet to explore them further until they found like minded Belief Filters (even subconscious ones they are unaware of).

Ok… so the last point: 2011.11.11.11:11:11.1111111111 wouldn't have to be an exact moment where everything happens for everyone. We live in a world where we have clear "peaks"… the Solstice… the peak of Locus season every 7 years. Despite these peaks there is a slow buildup… and very insignificant and not truly important "peak"… and then the resulting fall off.

The Solstice is honored in our Belief Systems as marking the peak transition point. However the weather was already warming or cooling before. For a more sharply delineated peak and decay… the Locust emergence is a good example. For six years the same time passes without any importance to the Locusts. However… on that 7th (or 17th) year… that day IS important. Within the huge numbers of them, some will emerge (aka become aware) early, most will become awake around the peak (even though the peak itself isn't what is important… it is just a marker), and some will awake afterwards. This is the nature of the existence we are in and "As Above So Below".

My Belief Filters show a very clear awakening happening… though everyone at different levels. Some are merely waking up to Political Deception. Some are waking up to Spiritual Truths. Every individual on Earth has a different path… and not everyone is here to move on to the next level of consciousness in a spiritual manner. Some are still at a much earlier stage of consciousness evolution (or have much deeper work to do exploring the alleys and depths of this level of existence/awareness that the rest of us can't handle). None are "better" than the other, just different. We are all simply sharing the same Free Will belief space because that is the most intensive Catalyst for consciousness growth… being thrust together and forced to see each other's Belief Filters and experience the results of them.

I personally find it undeniable that we are at a clear shifting point in humanity's future. However… I also have opened my Belief Filters (or perhaps closed from another's perspective) to the understanding that this transition point is a built in catalyst for each to find a new equilibrium based on their own Belief Filters.

(continued...)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
You "Live in the year 2011", yes? No… because there is no year 2011. However… our Mind in the West very much lives in the year 2011. This is why it can *use* the calendar to communicate with those who live within its Belief Filters (one being the numbers on our calendar).

The Western Mind is an intensive catalyst for the world… and there are people who have been aware of the bigger natural cycle that happens on a scale much larger than most of us contemplate in our daily lives. These have been recorded for a long time… and just as our Individual Minds build up signs, symbols, and information that is useful for us to navigate our daily lives (When I see a Red Stop sign, I know what to do… when I see the letters M O N E Y… I know what it is for)… so too is our Collective Mind building up signs and symbols. Some consciously (stop signs) some unconsciously (facial expressions).

You focus on the tinkering of the calendar… and this is exactly what would be expected from a truly collective awareness that is trying to provide the OPPORTUNITY for shifting of beliefs… but again because the purpose of this region of infinity is to have the Free Will to believe what we want to believe, and experience the effects of those beliefs… it can only speak in obscured or "open to interpretation" manners. This is to ensure that those who are seeking… will find what they seek without infringing upon what another is seeking next to them.

I am not suggesting the calendar has been tinkered with consciously by individuals to ensure the dates line up well. I'm suggesting that the "conspiracy" is from within our own collective subconscious. Your mind is in conspiracy with/against you... otherwise we would never utter "I don't know why I did that", etc. We have many behaviors, patterns, etc... that our aware self has no real control over and didn't "ask for". We simply have to stop assuming this isn't the case on a larger Collective Subconscious as well. The Conspirators are ourselves, from behind the veil of disconnect from infinity.

Those who don't live according to the Western Calendar... will have their own symbols, signs, whatever. They may not even line up with the same "shared moment". Any investigation into them shows that to be the case.

I promise you… that if 11:11 or any other combination of numbers, letters, colors, animals, or whatever becomes important for your progression of consciousness… you too will know it deep in yourself the same way we have. You will know it as deeply as you know "how to breathe".

Namaste!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

I think you raised more questions than answers that people can only express on a personal level. Such as, "it would move across the globe and strike each individual according to their own Belief Filters" or "It's time… if you want it to be."

I think everybody probly wants it to be the 'time' and wants to have the correct 'belief filters.' The only thing that could be holding us back is lack of information. You could say that 'belief filters' have made the neccessary information ambiguous but, is it the fault of the filter or the information for not being pure? The information created the filter through the free will of the recipient.

Going in depth about these kinds of things is not my strong suit and I could go through this post for days and find things to debate about but, regardless of whether or not I believe in 11:11, you have posted some useful information here that anybody can use imo.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Me too!only 2 months to go!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join