It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am a Straight, Married Christian Male in Support of Gay Marriage

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by spw184

Are you suggesting that homosexuality needs to be prevented via vaccine?

I think you're taking his posts a bit too seriously.

They are kind of tongue in cheek.

e_e i guess your right...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DRAZIW
And I point to the trend I can see, which many don't realize yet, that you can't get "equality" between gay marriage and straight marriage until to deny the straight couple the right to produce their own children. This is a fact of life.

Facts have proof.

You have none.

Here's a fact for the sake of an example:

You say ridiculous things that make absolutely no sense and adhere to absolutely no spectrum of any form of intelligently-recognized logic.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Partisanity

e_e thats an opinon mr...

Fact: Im typing
BS: God is making me type
Draziw: God is actually possesing me and making me type while singing "Jesus loves me" and reading the bible.
edit on 21-9-2011 by spw184 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Draziw: God is actually possesing me and making me type while singing "Jesus loves me" and reading the bible.

I often wonder about this.

Do we really know why we do what we do?

When asked to explain ourselves, do we just "construct a reason" after the fact, or did we contemplate that reason before hand, and so were prepared before we even took action?

Are gays really gay because the devil possesses them and makes them do things contrary to god's plan just to annoy God and prove to God that the Devil has power to disobey the rules HE wrote in the Holy Book?

Either we're possessed by God, or we're possessed by the Devil. Is there a third alternative?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
DRAZIW = REVELATIONGENERATION?

Anyone condemning gay marriage (especially because their 'imaginary friend' says so) is no better than a racist in my opinion, PATHETIC.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ozvaldo

Anyone condemning gay marriage (especially because their 'imaginary friend' says so) is no better than a racist in my opinion, PATHETIC.

I agree.

And I do not think religious belief should have any bearing on equal rights of a minority.

Why this particular issue is put to public vote - - - is beyond comprehension.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I don't disagree with you there. The only thing that was racist about racists, was that they introduced "civil laws" to impose their racism on others.

They were not content to just let natural laws or God's laws determine men's behavior. They wanted to "impose" their own ideas on the rest of mankind.

I'm also against "imposing" God's laws, through the agency of "civil laws" on mankind.

God is doing just fine on his own. He has a system in place. A book to reveal the laws, punishments and rewards for going against those laws, which punishments and rewards HE determines.

I say remove all laws.

If gays want to have a union, I see no reason why anybody should "impose" opposition on them through "civil law". God doesn't even control the Devil this way. Why should man be more intolerant of other men than God is of the Devil?

If God can tolerate the Devil, so too should man tolerate other men who act and believe differently.

That's why I am all for 3 people marrying, or 10, and take Warren Jeffs out of jail, he simply married lots of women.

As long as Warren Jeffs remains in Jail, gay men should never have marriage rights.

edit on 21-9-2011 by DRAZIW because: spell

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I seriously wonder if some posters read what they write.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I don't disagree with you there. The only thing that was racist about racists, was that they introduced "civil laws" to impose their racism on others.

They were not content to just let natural laws or God's laws determine men's behavior. They wanted to "impose" their own ideas on the rest of mankind.

I'm also against "imposing" God's laws, through the agency of "civil laws" on mankind.

God is doing just fine on his own. He has a system in place. A book to reveal the laws, punishments and rewards for going against those laws, which punishments and rewards HE determines.

I say remove all laws.

If gays want to have a union, I see no reason why anybody should "impose" opposition on them through "civil law". God doesn't even control the Devil this way. Why should man be more intolerant of other men than God is of the Devil?

If God can tolerate the Devil, so too should man tolerate other men who act and believe differently.

That's why I am all for 3 people marrying, or 10, and take Warren Jeffs out of jail, he simply married lots of women.

As long as Warren Jeffs remains in Jail, gay men should never have marriage rights.

edit on 21-9-2011 by DRAZIW because: spell

Disagree all you like.
The bottom line is you are no better than a racist to me, and a completely deluded brainwashed one at that.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Disagree all you like.
The bottom line is you are no better than a racist to me, and a completely deluded brainwashed one at that.

Did you read what I wrote? Was it so hard to understand? What civil law have I introduced or supported to remove your rights?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I seriously wonder if some posters read what they write.

I wonder, sometimes, if people understand what is meant by "freedom of speech", and if they know the difference between "speaking freely" and imposing "civil law".

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Disagree all you like.

Did you read what I wrote? Was it so hard to understand? What civil law have I introduced or supported to remove your rights?

Yes I did read your post, and I happened to read all of your previous posts.. thank you

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I often wonder about this.

Do we really know why we do what we do?

When asked to explain ourselves, do we just "construct a reason" after the fact, or did we contemplate that reason before hand, and so were prepared before we even took action?

Are gays really gay because the devil possesses them and makes them do things contrary to god's plan just to annoy God and prove to God that the Devil has power to disobey the rules HE wrote in the Holy Book?

Either we're possessed by God, or we're possessed by the Devil. Is there a third alternative?

Well that confirms it. Draziw is simply a troll. No real bible thumper would say that.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Well that confirms it. Draziw is simply a troll. No real bible thumper would say that.

Ye who don't thump the bible, yet know what the thumpers would do? How so?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DRAZIW

Im gay. I know what bible thumpers say and do better than themselves.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

reply to post by DRAZIW

Im gay. I know what bible thumpers say and do better than themselves.

But, you don't know what this bible thumper says and does better than him.

Being gay is a delusion.

There are many kinds of delusion men suffer from.

Socially hypnotized individuals imagine that they are gay.

In fact, Hypnotists have proven that they could make people believe that they are dogs, and have them run about the stage barking like a dog. But, they are not actually dogs. They have just been hypnotized. You should attend one of the shows put on by performing Hypnotists. Sit in the audience, watch his subjects run about the stage barking. And reflect on how this is possible.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Being gay is a delusion.

WHAT?????????????????????

Ignorance is too mild a word for you - - - and your twisted whatever.

Truly unbelievable that such personal thoughts still exist in this world.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DRAZIW

This is always something which has confused me. If the devil tries to lure people into sin and disobeying god as a way to attack him then why would he help punish those people in hell? Surely he would want to reward people for disobeying god if that is what he wants. Yet if he is punishing those who disobey the rules then he is effectively working in conjunction with/ for god.

In fact, Hypnotists have proven that they could make people believe that they are dogs, and have them run about the stage barking like a dog. But, they are not actually dogs. They have just been hypnotized. You should attend one of the shows put on by performing Hypnotists. Sit in the audience, watch his subjects run about the stage barking. And reflect on how this is possible.

Hmm. It's quite a claim you are trying to make and I really feel it has backfired a little. Your claim is fundamentally that just because somebody believes something doesn't make it so. Do you catch the irony here?
You are so earnest while explaining this to others about themselves but you haven't really held yourself up to the same standards.

I think you should do some actual reading about stage hypnotism. You might realise that this hardly 'proves' anything whatsoever.
edit on 21-9-2011 by yes4141 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by yes4141
[ Yet if he is punishing those who disobey the rules then he is effectively working in conjunction with/ for god.

You Got it !

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DRAZIW

Then why is the devil a 'bad' thing? He tempts people to break the rules (which is apparently not horrendously immoral!) and then punishes them when they do. Why is he in any way bad?

P.S. I edited my last post, there may be more since you first read it.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join