It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survey Results: The 9/11 Attacks & Conspiracies - September, 2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

This is exactly the point I was trying to make. Everyone said the same thing at the time the buildings collapsed:

"Why did they build such big towers that couldn't withstand a crash from an aeroplane?"

When building 7 went down, we all started to think we were living in an origami world.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

It´s all a contrived lie to further agendas.

Nowadays it´s an extremely unhealthy overhang. That´s what they´re left with. Uncertainty. This is what you hate the most of all. Constant uncertainty. You can tolerate bad news for surprisingly long in the hope that they´ll eventually turn better. But then you have this constant overhang of 9/11 official lies. It´s a drag, a very serious one, and it must be resolved however supposedly painful the results might be. Surely the execution/permanent incarceration of most of the US power elite is a very small price to pay to get rid of this overhang.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The answers seem normal to me. It is correct to think it was all completely terrorists and no inner support, that no one was suspicious as who would be the first thing you believe is what you see. Also good answers for the planned demolition all points that way. I cannot say whether it was for control but I think you have a point there. You in the US can know this better.

And it seems the majority here are conspiracists. I was not only not into conspiracies, I was a normal person who believed in science and that neither ETs have landed here, nor any secret societsm Nibiru or crap like that exists. What brought me was these stories that looked disturbing, scray, UNTIL... I was like 'Wait a minute' these stories are full of crap let's stop wasting my time with them

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I love these surveys.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the member / guest breakdown. The data now makes for far more interesting reading.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
My immediate reaction was... backlash. My non white bro's were gonna be in for an ignorant ride.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Yeah right, and then you go to the statements of Lee Hamilton, the co-chairman of the 9/11 commission. A tried and trusty cover up artist. According to this person (look it up) it would have been too painful for the American People to disclose Iran-Contra,This is the reason you have a nervous breakdown every time you hear of psychotic criminals being brought to justice

NOT.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
That's just about right.....You have the only honest - unbiased - non skewed poll on the planet.....

Nice try ATS....but.....

911 happened and it wasn't an inside job...

Get over it.....

get a life.......

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
thx for this Survey SO~! All i can say is WOW!!! I was in total shock to the results; after all the bickering on the forums going back and forth .. makes me wounder, just who exactly are not agreeing with the results or the cover-up?

to me, it definitely seems a very small group of members/guests creating HUGE havoc ..

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Great poll.What first had me wondering was how quickly the government and media pointed the finger at OBL and the a couple of years later the FBI says they don't have any evidence connecting him to 9/11.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well, all I can say is.

It walks, talks and smells like conspiracy, so it might as well be a conspiracy.

Just for the record, TPTB are definitely behind this and I'm sure you all I agree according to the results.

Peace
edit on 6-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Lol even though its a small % how can anyone think that it wasn't used to justify war?!?!? I really wana know who these people are and ask them what their beliefs are regarding this!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
well the one i find most suprising is the pentagon and no large aircraft....it is a strange split between strongly agree and strongly disagree....
edit on 113030p://f17Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

I admit, I voted Strongly Disagree on that because of the security camera footage of a commercial airliner seen for one or two frames before the explosion at the Pentagon which to me, makes the missile theory as silly as it sounded anyway.

I'm also one of those who put Strongly Agree on the question about whether we thought terrorists committed 9/11 alone and without US government help.

I just don't see with all the evidence we have how there could be a conspiracy in this or how people believe the OS is in any way false but then again, we all have differing opinions and mine on the 9/11 Truthers is that an attack on that scale shocked people so much that they want to believe there's a deeper conspiracy because they can't handle that foreigners could be so bold and blatant in attacking America the way they did on that day.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
Wow..... 58% believe that explosives brought down the twin towers......kinda shocked by that number. Both visitors and members.
I don't know which one is more frightening...
Come on people a passnger jet liner with jet fuel crashing anywhere will cause a massive explosion.There was no bombs needed for crying out loud.This conspiracy is just way to looney and absurd.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Well it definetly was used to justify war with Iraq along with WMD's.Life goes on and the world keeps spinning.Makes you wonder what will happen in the near future though over all that is going on.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Yes but that explosion didn't down the building alone did it otherwise it would have happened straight after the impact. I don't believe even a fire caused by jet fuel could down such a structure either after the crash. The fact that both of them collapsed was also odd.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Also building 7 being destroyed too is a pretty big clue in itself that something else was going on here. You might think that building's collapse without much trouble but the truth is that they are designed to withstand all kinds of disasters including intense fire and having aircraft collide with them (yes they do with very large buildings consider this and build them to survive all manor of events) A Building collapsing of this size from this attack would be a pretty rare thing and it happened twice! You would expect one to maybe partially collapse in the very worst case scenario let alone twice being totally demolished.

Also they would most likely come down very randomly falling to the side, rather than straight down. Also The US government has suggested false flag attacks on its people before so why would this ever be suggested if they didn't intend to use this tactic is need be?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I'm not really surprised by the answers - they are about what I expected given the discourse on the subject at ATS. If nothing else, it should prove that the "Truther" movement is not government-sponsored. They have been FAR more effective at formulating opinion for others and disseminating said opinion to the masses than any government PsyOp ever devised or carried out.

edit on 2011/9/6 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

Well, I happened to not have logged in when I took it, so my score was taken as a guest. I would imagine IP addresses would prevent re-voting, but perhaps, I could have voted again if I logged in...did not think about that, but I had no desire to skew the results.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'll never forget watching the 2nd plane hit. I didn't see the first one hit. But when the first tower collapsed, I was standing alone in my living room and said out loud (to noone) that was a demolition. I was never into conspiracies prior to that day. But I'll never forget that feeling that those towers were all brought down with precise explosives in a controlled demolition.

Interesting poll results to be sure. Nice breakdown.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join