It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Pa. 9/11 video shows smoke after Flight 93 crash

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Again, how did you determine the location of the base of the mushroom cloud for your mock up?
u

Will Killtown be updating his blog? This video proves Val's photo is legit.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by Theprimevoyager
The video is irrelevant. Doesn't show anything but a smoke cloud. We can debate for the rest of our lives on what really happened.

Yes of course it's irrelevant. It's always better to ignore the evidence and choose to debate "for the rest of our lives" instead. Why look at evidence if there is so cool conspiracy theories out there?

i think you are missing the point. what is happening here is a bit of conspiracy revisionism.

it's not at all important that the terrorists had been trying to knock down the Twin Towers for a number of years prior to the actual knocking down of the Twin Towers. none of that is important. nor is it important that when the Taliban came into control of Afganistan, they gleefully gave the terrorists a safe haven in which to hone their skills without fear of interruption.

nor is it important that the terrorists were once in the employ of the United States. they had, in fact, fought the former Soviet Union under the colors of the United States in a defacto war. they had all the skills, weapons, and money to train. but none of that is important. nor is it important to recognize what a small band of determined, embittered and very rich men, if you wish to call them that, can accomplish.

no what we have here is a group of people who insist that what the real story is, in fact, a "False Flag", whatever that is. i sure wish i knew, because i hear it thrown around alot but never hear a clear explanation of what it is.

the revisionist story is that George Bush and the Taliban were in fact friends. they all got together in a back room, and first Bush was gonna steal the election. Then he told his friends in the Taliban how, when and where to strike the Twin Towers, so he could be re-elected. so i guess since the Pennsylvania plane was somehow not where it was susposed to be, it was shot down, or vaporized in mid-flight somehow, and garbage was thrown on the ground and the press said it was a plane crash. but then the press is owned by the governement anyway, so it wasn't hard to accomplish that. and since that Pennsylvania plane wasn't were it was susposed to be, they had to somehow fire a missle into the Pentagon (without anyone seeing it) and say a plane hit that too. that's the story. all of this, if the logic is to be believed, was to be re-elected. not exactly sure why he wanted to be re-elected...maybe to preside over the destruction New Orleans to be destroyed and to start the process that would run the economy into the ground. now...if i were given to believe all this, which i'm not...then it's clear that Bush is the Anti-Christ. which means the Anti-Christ slipped into the White House while all you people were busy chasing comets and trying to figure out what 2012 means, while the Anti-Christ was presiding over a destroyed american city, lost jobs, a destroyed economy, damn near plunged the world into war and destroyed the reputation of this once great country. wonder how many generations it will take to repair all that. and all these people who talk so much never talk about that.

then after all that is done, he will be safe somewhere underground when ELEnin strikes, half destroying the world, and the rest of the world will be destroyed on December 21, 2012.

that's the story. i don't see how anyone couldn't believe that. i guess anyone who just accepts the story...that it was a bunch of nuts who slipped through the cracks and somehow pulled of their deadly plan...anyone who accepts that must be part of the CIA or The New Power Elite or some such nonsense. maybe the people who accept what happened are somehow part of a new "False Flag"...whatever that is.

i'm telling you...it's so much easier to practice that frontside crooked grind. much more fulfilling too.
edit on 7-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I am not really following what you are posting. Regardless of what 'facts' we can dig up, it will never be officially recognized what 'really' happened that day.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PersonalChoice

What I almost couldn't believe when I read it, was that it appears this was donated by Val McClatchey, the woman who supposedly took a photo of flight 93's explosion smoke cloud..

From this site(www.blackfive.net...), they are saying that Dave and his wife tried to turn this video into the media (the feds too you have to assume , right?) and that no one would even look at it.

So apparently after Val McClatchey came to everyone's attention they decided to give her a copy of the video. Then Val decided to donate it, five years later, to the National Park Service for it's oral history of 9/11, so it could be preserved in history.

OMG, IT DOES say that!!! What a load of #!!!

Berkebile, 80, passed away last February. Five years ago, he gave the 1 minute, 38-second video to Val McClatchey, the woman who shot the only still photograph of Flight 93’s haunting, skyward aftermath.

McClatchey recently donated the video to the National Park Service for an oral history of 9/11. She had endured years of harassment from conspiracy theorists who believe Flight 93 was shot down by U.S. military jets and that her photo was a fake.

Donna Glessner of the National Park Service said the video authenticates the McClatchey photo and also has historic significance because of its timing and content.

“No one else has a video of that smoke cloud,” said Glessner. “As far as I know it has not been shown or broadcast anywhere.”

----

The video will be available at the crash scene’s Flight 93 National Memorial, which is being dedicated Saturday as part of the 10th anniversary remembrance of 9/11.

Berkebile’s wife, Cathy, said her husband initially offered to show the video to news outlets covering the Flight 93 story, but no one was interested in looking at it.

So, she added, he kept it to himself until he read in the Johnstown, Pa., Tribune-Democrat about the conspiracy controversy surrounding McClatchey’s photo. That’s when he decided to give her the video to validate her mushroom cloud picture, dubbed “End of Serenity.”

“We never considered it might be important (until then),” said Mrs. Berkebile.

McClatchey said she only recently turned the video over to the Park Service because she did not want the Berkebiles to experience the conspiracy “fruitcakes harassing them" like they had her.

normantranscript.com...

The media wasn't interested in looking at a one-of-a-kind video of one of the most significant events in modern history?
I've heard some tall tails before, but that one takes the cake.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Again, how did you determine the location of the base of the mushroom cloud for your mock up?

Originally posted by waypastvne

Oh come on truther Its easy, here let me help. Here is a drawing of a 40 deg. inverted Boeing 757. I put some different coloured arrows on it. Now can you tell me what force each of those different coloured arrows represents ?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

I don't see how that answers my question?

So please, for the 3rd time, how did you determine the location of the base of the mushroom cloud for your mock up?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
AGREED!! I was born in the mornin' but not this mornin'!! Where the hell was this "footage" 10 years ago?? I call BS on this one!! What's even more interesting is the sales pitch from ExxonMobile about drilling!! Who the F are they pitching their innovative ideas to...definitely not us..more like their board members!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Just so everyone is clear.

1. Rumsfeld addmitted this plane was shot down.

2. The passengers did not take over the plane...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jellyfishbrains

I like that, lets see if it works for me.

Just to be clear

I won the lottery, and am now a millionaire.

Girls all of a sudden require my presence to exist...

Checking bank statement............. Oh wait.......... that money is from my hard work... hmmpfff not billions.

DAMN IT!!! I thought that would really work... Say random things on the internet and they will come true. .. You guys do it so much, I figured it must work..

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by hapablab
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Thats true, but how come no one came forward with it?, Im sure privacy reasons, but this is a heck of a video that could of probably helped with the investigation

Yeah, I was wondering why the owner of the video did not release it to anyone.... I don't know. Maybe they did not want to be hounded 24/7 by the media wanting to interview them all the time.... I really don't know...

But I admit, I did wonder that as well.

You won't believe the reason:

For years, a home video taken minutes after the crash had been stashed away, only coming to light in the past week, revealing in its raw simplicity the horror of that morning.

"This is the remains of an airplane crash over on Lambertsville Road," says the local resident who took it, Dave Berkebile, by way of narration from behind the camera at his home.

His slightly shaky image shows a plume of smoke and a solitary puffy black cloud hanging listlessly in a clear blue sky over the rolling hills of southwestern Pennsylvania.

"Probably had a terrorist bomb on board that blew up," he said, almost matter of factly. "Don't known anything more than that -- that's what I heard on the (police radio) scanner."

"They ran one into the Pentagon and into the World Trade Center, and we were watching it on TV, and then this one happened... A great big black cloud just mushroomed right up into the air."

Berkebile died in February this year, leaving behind his video as the only one known to exist of the crash of Flight 93. Its existence came to light last week through the Tribune Democrat newspaper of Johnstown, Pennsylvania.

"Listening to it, it's very clear he doesn't know what was going on -- none of us knew what was going on," Tribune Democrat city editor Arlene Johns told AFP by telephone.

Berkebile had offered his video to television outlets, "but they either didn't even look at it or just rebuffed him... so he thought it wasn't of very much consequence and basically put it away and forgot about it," Johns said.

In 2006, he gave it to another local, Val McClatchey, whose still color photograph of the same dark cloud, seen behind a red barn, has been an object of fixation for conspiracy theorists who insist that the crash was a hoax.

McClatchey held on to it for another five years, Johns said, not revealing its existence until after Berkebile's death for fear he might be subjected to the same unwanted attention that she has endured from Flight 93 skeptics.

Now what news company would rebuff a one-of-a-kind video to one of the most historically significant events in US history?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Here's a google earth image showing Val's location, the impact location, and the location of the base of the mushroom cloud.

For the 4th time, how did you determine the location of the base of the mushroom cloud for your mock up?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

The media wasn't interested in looking at a one-of-a-kind video of one of the most significant events in modern history? I've heard some tall tails before, but that one takes the cake.

Why would they (television) be interested in a video of the cloud from miles away?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Here's a google earth image showing Val's location, the impact location, and the location of the base of the mushroom cloud.

For the 4th time, how did you determine the location of the base of the mushroom cloud for your mock up?

For the second time I did not make that screen shot if you look at it you will see the writing is in german. A german website did a more accurate placement than Killtown. If you think Killtowns is more accurate drag'em out and lets compare them.

Killtowns weather for the position of the mushroom cloud was not accurate anyway. The actual weather conditions at the time of the accident were: winds NW at 10, gusting to 580, with a chance of firestorms and vortices.

That reminds me you never did answer this question:

Ok ATH911 my turn to ask you a questions. In the photo below I have the laid out the tip vortices at a 40deg angle in blue. I have marked the direction of their rotation ( inverted positive G's) with black arrows. And the down wind path they would drift with red lines.

In a normal (non inverted) crash the vortices push the fire down and spreads it outward.

What do you think the vortices would do in this situation when they drifted through the fire ball ?

edit on 8-9-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

For the second time I did not make that screen shot if you look at it you will see the writing is in german. A german website did a more accurate placement than Killtown.

Then where's the link? Are you saying that because you don't like killtown?

What do you think the vortices would do in this situation when they drifted through the fire ball ?

I still don't see how there would even be a fireball according to how the plane supposedly crashed and most of it buried itself in the ground and the ground caved back in on itself so fast it didn't have a chance to burn. Maybe you could explain that do me?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by ATH911

The media wasn't interested in looking at a one-of-a-kind video of one of the most significant events in modern history? I've heard some tall tails before, but that one takes the cake.

Why would they (television) be interested in a video of the cloud from miles away?

I nominate this as the dumbest response ever.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I no longer have the link but, If you tell me what forces those colored arrows represent, I'll do a reverse image search and find it for you.

I don't know. Tell me.

I think Killtown is very incompetent, don't you agree ? Look at how badly he misjudged the weather conditions.

How bad was it?

If you want to learn, I'm here to help. Now go find out what forces those arrows represent.

You should re-read what you just wrote.

But as I said many times now, I don't know. Tell me.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join