It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Pa. 9/11 video shows smoke after Flight 93 crash

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Apparently there is "new" video found that was taken just minutes after the crash that did not surface untill 10 years later.

Pa 9/11 crash

The Tribune-Democrat newspaper of Johnstown (http://(link tracking not allowed)/qSVHhp ) says the video was filmed and narrated by Somerset County resident Dave Berkebile (BERK'-uh-byl), who died this year.

And by the way, the man who supossedly filmed this died reccently so we can't interveiw him, or prove that this video is real. Ummmm.... Ok?

I have always thought 9/11 was an inside job and was planned. I won't go into my points of veiw too much, but it seems to me that they really want to drive home that "this REALLY did happen, we swear it did" thing.
edit on 6-9-2011 by lilowl53 because: Link didn't work

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
link doesn't work

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hmmm, well look at that.... "Sorry but this video is no longer available" wonder why?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

Strange that he kept this to himself until he died. Anyways, be prepared to be peppered with 911 stuff as the MsM is hell bent on reminding everyone to be afraid, and to also know all of us with questions are retarded and have mental disorders.

As for flight 93. I'm curious how, if it crashed into the ground as stated, it spread plane debris over a mile. I'll have to find the links to back that one up though.

==
link worked fine for me but I did get a certificate error on that page.
edit on 6-9-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by diddy1234
link doesn't work

Works fine for me...

Hmm... So OP, do you think this lends more credence to the official story or less?

Personally I think more...

Not thinking too much about the guy dying.... It happens.... There would be no reason to "off him" and then release is video... If they were trying to silence him, they might off him and then burn the tape....

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Area51NightStandx
Hmmm, well look at that.... "Sorry but this video is no longer available" wonder why?

Again, video and link works fine for me. Maybe try a different browser? I am using mozilla firefox.
edit on 6-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I had never heard of this man until now. The video also, to me, could be from anywhere, and the smoke could be made by anything, meaning that this doesn't have to be from that day or even in PA for that matter. I just can't wrap my mind around the whole flight 93 thing at all. It just has never added up for me.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I don't think this man exsisted and like I said in my post above, I don't think the video is of a plane crash, much less in PA. It looks like anywhere america to me. I can go up a ways on the mountain near my home, have my hubby burn some tires and it would look a lot like this video.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

What has not added up though? ( Forgive me, I don't usually get into the 9/11 forums.)

People attempted to highjack a plane, and they ended up crashing into the ground killing everyone on board because they were unable to keep control of the plane long enough to make it to the white house.

I don't know. makes sense to me. But again, I don't get into the 9/11 forums so I am not all that up on the 9/11 conspiracies.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

What has not added up though? ( Forgive me, I don't usually get into the 9/11 forums.)

People attempted to highjack a plane, and they ended up crashing into the ground killing everyone on board because they were unable to keep control of the plane long enough to make it to the white house.

I don't know. makes sense to me. But again, I don't get into the 9/11 forums so I am not all that up on the 9/11 conspiracies.

Basically the apparent lack of any emperical evidence confirming any of the story...*shrug*

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilowl53

I don't think this man exsisted and like I said in my post above, I don't think the video is of a plane crash, much less in PA. It looks like anywhere america to me. I can go up a ways on the mountain near my home, have my hubby burn some tires and it would look a lot like this video.

But there is no evidence to suggest any of that....

Why would it be faked? What reason would there for be for it to be faked, 10 years later? I mean no disrespect. I just, don't follow 9/11 conspiracies really.... So... why would it be faked? To me, that makes no sense.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Basically the apparent lack of any emperical evidence confirming any of the story...*shrug*

Didn't they find passports and pieces of metal at the site? Or am I mistaken?

To the OP it does seem a bit odd that such a video is only being released just now... But I guess... maybe some journalist found it and is trying to get a big scoop just in time for the anniversary?

Just trying to make sense of it all. Go easy on me

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I had never heard of this man until now.

And I am sure he never heard of you. No big deal. Flight 93 crashed in rural southwestern Pennsylvania, not the middle of Los Angeles.

The video also, to me, could be from anywhere, and the smoke could be made by anything, meaning that this doesn't have to be from that day or even in PA for that matter.

Well, not really. It is obviously taken at a specific place. Now is it near the crash site? You may be able to check that but it may require something other than a Google search.

I just can't wrap my mind around the whole flight 93 thing at all. It just has never added up for me.

Uh - what exactly didn't "add up"?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Thanks OP for the link,
I seen this yesterday on some website and thought, really? naw this cant be real, why after 10 years? why 6 days before the 10th aniversary, its really bizarre.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

There is a movie about flight 93 that was made to re-enacted the events that happend on the plane before it crashed based on cell phone calls. You should try to find it and take a look. It's super cheesey.

The crash site itself looked NOTHING like a plane crash site. There were no big peices of plane laying about, just a smoking hole, with little bits here and there scattered about. Some believe that this was merly a man made explosion to "appear" to be a plane crash. They never found a flight recorder or black box. I have none of my own evidence of course, I was living in Colorado at the time.

My own point of view here is that this new video is a faked video to drive home the fear and to make sure we still believe what the FBI told us happened.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
Thanks OP for the link,
I seen this yesterday on some website and thought, really? naw this cant be real, why after 10 years? why 6 days before the 10th aniversary, its really bizarre.

Not that bizzare.. Journalists find footage and new information long after incidents happen, all the time... Is it not believable that a Journalist stumbled upon this footage recently and figured now would be the best time to release it for max exploitation? The best chance to get their name known?

Journalists do things like that all the time.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
about the passports being found, convenient to find these at each and every crash site, the pentagon, flight 93 site, the WTC's, c'mon everything was disintergrated, but paper passports?, where at the pentagon was the actual plane?, where did the parts go?, how about the actually plane for flight 93?, even going 600 mph on a nose dive metal, rotors, wings, engines, do not disintergrate yet a passport makes it.
If you didnt get into the 9/11 conspiricy I wouldnt if I were you, it really sucks you in lol.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Thats true, but how come no one came forward with it?, The journalist should be fired at the least for with holding it, but I'm sure privacy reasons for the family, but this is a heck of a video that could of probably helped with the investigatation
edit on 6-9-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilowl53

There is a movie about flight 93 that was made to re-enacted the events that happend on the plane before it crashed based on cell phone calls. You should try to find it and take a look. It's super cheesey.

The crash site itself looked NOTHING like a plane crash site. There were no big peices of plane laying about, just a smoking hole, with little bits here and there scattered about. Some believe that this was merly a man made explosion to "appear" to be a plane crash. They never found a flight recorder or black box. I have none of my own evidence of course, I was living in Colorado at the time.

My own point of view here is that this new video is a faked video to drive home the fear and to make sure we still believe what the FBI told us happened.

So, you are an expert on aviation and crashes in the aviation industry? How do you know what a plane crash is supposed to look like? especially not knowing the full details of everything that happened... speed, angle, amount of fuel...

I am just saying.... I am no expert either.... and I don't know what a crash site should look like and what should be visible... Neither do you. Not to be rude. I really am trying to make sense of it all.

thanks for bearing with me.

Also... What fear is left? I mean... That fear from 9/11 are people still living in fear around here? I hope not... I mean... that is exactly what they want.. Who ever they are.... for us to live in fear... fear is the ultimate control tool....

So why live in fear? Go about your everyday lives... be happy.. If something happens it happens.. We can deal with it then....

Did this video make you afraid? I felt no fear.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

Thats true, but how come no one came forward with it?, Im sure privacy reasons, but this is a heck of a video that could of probably helped with the investigation

Yeah, I was wondering why the owner of the video did not release it to anyone.... I don't know. Maybe they did not want to be hounded 24/7 by the media wanting to interview them all the time.... I really don't know...

But I admit, I did wonder that as well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join