It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please hear me out: I believe we have alien craft poised over major cities

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by theversifier

It's an object and it's unidentified and it's stationary in the sky, ergo Unidentified Flying Object...I don't know if it's a military, ultra thin super material made craft, i don't know if it's a military craft, testing an experimental human made cloaking technology, and i don't know if it's an ET craft with a cloaking technology of some description, i DO KNOW that sunlight halos with what's called Parhelic circles, being simply made of massless light cannot deflect clouds.

edit on 7/9/2011 by spikey because: typo

it is not an object. It is indentified occurance, it is stationary within the camera lense, ergo a ILP (Identeified Lens phenomenon.

pretty sure the military hasnt branched out into the fisheye camera lens market, so it can't be them.

and before you start arguing about the halo effect, I do believe that may be an artificial parhelic circle, again created within the lens from the refracted sunlight. That wouldcreate an effect where the cloud distortion would meet the parhelic circle within the frame. it is obvious to em, but i understand that not a lot of people have really looked at pictures like these from a ufo perspective. If you really want it to be a cloaked ship, I guess nothing I say will change your mind, but please be more tolerant of the intelligents on here that know there are no cloaked ships in this vid.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dachende

That video has been discussed to death already... and now you have the crackpots bringing their equally imaginative theories about bird deaths, fish die offs, strange noises and mental illness.....

Maybe, but it has not been resolved, however much you may wish it to simply go away/

The bird die offs, in a circular area roughly 1 mile wide, were and are not imaginary, neither are the other animals dying in strange circumstances, more than the usual seasonal 'die offs' at any rate.

A circular area, Showing on radar over Arkansas a mile in diameter in the sky is where the red wings died from 'blunt force trauma'...or effectively hit something in flight that pulverised their internal organs. A cloaked UFO (from whatever origin) of one mile diameter is a reasonable hypothesis to explain that. Unless you imagine there are random circular concrete walls about a mile in size just floating about the sky....

At the very least, not 'imaginary.

Yeah, if we see or hear something we can't explain, it must be UFO's right ?

Yes, that's absolutely right...if we see or hear something flying and we cannot identify it, then it's a UFO. Not necessarily an ET spacecraft, but a UFO nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
Ok, I realize I am going out on a limb. I could be wrong, of course, about the conclusion I've drawn. If so, I'll be glad to retract. However, please hear me out before attacking me and please discuss why you either agree, disagree, or just don't know in a rational way. Stay on topic, there are plenty of other threads in which to digress.

You should add multiple cases of people stating that they are weirdly chronically tired lately(empty-like, even young not working men).
What is interesting there are more and more reports on this in time.
edit on 7-9-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

Ok. T hanks. Never have heard of this.

Back to debunking aliens lol!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by chrissiel123

If you can point me to evidence that this lens effect can distort clouds in the manner shown in this video, i'd be happy to evaluate it.

In the absence of you providing some evidence of a lens flare bending clouds in the camera, here's some pretty clear evidence that your theory is incorrect:

Images of Parhelic Circles / Halos.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d479f516ef49.jpg[/atsimg]

No cloud bending or funnelling.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38375d09e149.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29c640b118c0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0eba73f0c82c.jpg[/atsimg]

Again, no cloud bending or funnelling.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9048b16d506.jpg[/atsimg]

And again...starting to look like a non starter for explaining clouds bending isn't it?

Last one..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd213f878d40.jpg[/atsimg]

So...no evidence of a 'lens effect' directing or funnelling or distorting the clouds.

Would have thought you would have at least checked first mate.

And it's not about 'wanting' the object to be anything, it's about the difference between a solid object, deflecting the clouds around it's periphery or not.

As i've previously stated in another post, i don't know for certain if it's a cloaked craft of some description, i'm stating that given the evidence of the video itself, and knowing that a halo effect does not funnel or distort clouds it IS NOT what you debunkers are attempting to pass off as.

Unless you can show me some evidence that what you say is true, of course, then i'll re-evaluate my position...i've shown you evidence that Parhelic circles don't do this to images of clouds, now it's your turn to show me that they do.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Whatever it is, interesting times we live in.

I think someone should (continue) to try and piece together all of the evidence that has come about so far, including the strange noises (which I also heard in the UK).

I am not going to start suggesting off-world beings but I am learning towards the conclusion that there is some military aspect to all this and most likely a build up to some event that will take place next year to dupe the masses (probably to support the fabled Antichrist figure...who knows).

All speculation but if you base your assumptions on our current state of reality and what is tangible around us, everything points to a military and/or other agency collusion to dupe the masses into more submission to a false ideology.

Adios.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Here's my take on the dead birds and sealife.....

The mega oil spill of the Gulf of Mexico and the radiation poisoning from Japan's nuclear reactors is bound to cause huge damage to sealife....and many bird species eat fish, they also happen to fly high within our skies breathing in alot more radiation than us on the ground. Add that plus the HAARP and thats a receipe for the dead birds and sealife.

As for the "UFOs" we see over our cities...strange how those in the outback or non-populated areas barely ever see them. We don't know what USA, Russia and China have at their disposal in regards to new flying objects.

Until someone can produce genuine real evidence and proof there are Aliens & alien galactic spaceships, I say these UFOs we are all seeing are manmade and very much terrestrial.

The oil spill could have been a contributer but the mass bird deaths started in January of this year and the quake was in March.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

you think it's funny that i didnt"check that out first"???
I think its funny that you missed the point, and are speaking to me as if what I said wasn't fact. Are you a photographer?

I didnt say at all the lens effect would physically bend the clouds. You missed my point there, good chum.
The lens effect is what makes the clouds APPEAR to be bent where they meet the lens flare, again caused by the lens, within the lens. You posted very pretty pictures, but none of those pictures was using the highly distorting fish-eye lens. Did you even look at the picture I posted, showing how great the distortion can be with these lenses?
The vid is debunked, really it is, time to move on.
if you need further proof, well, go buy a fisheye lens for your vid camera and duplicate the experiment. You may or may not get the circle flare of light, depending on the angle of the lens versus the sun's position, but I promise if you tape the clounds on a day when they have banded formations, and position the camera so that the clouds are "approaching" you, you will see them curve into a semi circle just like in the vid.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

ok, here is the final piece of debunking, and then let's never speak of this video again!!!!!
go here:
www.haloreports.blogspot.com...
www.haloreports.blogspot.com...

the person THAT TOOK THE VIDEO, explains exactly what it is. This is not the hoaxster that posted it to you tube, it is the person that actually took the footage and understands what it is. Check it out.
there, debunked vid. Carry on about thebirds by all means, but the vid is dead too now.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

reply to post by InfaRedMan

Invisible, Cloaked Mothership.... Yet there is it in plain view for all to see? The irony is too much for me! LMAO! IRM

It's not irony mate.

It is actually invisible. It's outline ONLY becomes visible when the low cloud moving in it's direction surrounds it.

What i find ironic, is this fact is plainly visible, but you are claiming not to see what is in front of your face.

Your moniker of 'Dis-info agent is spot on mate, even if you're not on the official payroll, that is what you're doing. And pretty badly, when the evidence of something spherical, invisible and stationary in the sky is disturbing the flow of the clouds around it is right in our faces.

But do carry on, you're discrediting yourself far better than any of us can.

Oh, i forgot the obligatory laughing, ridiculing face, just for your ridiculously below average debunking attempt..enjoy.

edit on 7/9/2011 by spikey because: typo correction

Me thinks the lady dost protest too much!

IRM

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Grow up, you're coming across as a petulant child.

However, having had a more analytical view of the video using frame by frame software, i am thinking that this is indeed just a Parhelic circle.

And no, i didn't see your photo.

A bit calmer now are you? This is ATS, not Youtube.

Edit to add..the clouds don't curve around anything, as you stated.

The halo is illuminating the portions travelling through the phenomena, they're not curving around it.

edit on 7/9/2011 by spikey because: Added info

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Lady?

Ahem...that's going to be a shock to my Mrs after 23 years together!

For what it's worth, apologies man...i think i got it wrong...it's not the first time, and i doubt it'll be the last..at least i'm 'man' enough to admit when i think i'm wrong!

edit on 7/9/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Grow up, you're coming across as a petulant child.

However, having had a more analytical view of the video using frame by frame software, i am thinking that this is indeed just a Parhelic circle.

And no, i didn't see your photo.

A bit calmer now are you? This is ATS, not Youtube.

you tell me to grow up?? You give me a rude arrogant reply about me not posting anytype of evidence - yet you did not bother to look at the picture i posted for you to see.
me thinks next time you want to argue with someone you should take the time to see what they are talking about first, especially when they are kind enough to provide you with links.

petulant child, please!

maybe a bit of a gloater, but that does not make me a petulant child.

i know what petulant is BTW.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomten
reply to post by Visiting ESB

The Youtube video is misleading.
The object is curved, because if the extreme wide angle lens, that is beeing used.
With a regular lens, that line would be straight.
It is just regular wapor lines, from an airplane.

Perhaps the video is misleading..But,..
...what About all the strange rumbling and strange sounds being heard around the globe? They can't all be boats and construction projects?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

you tell me to grow up?? You give me a rude arrogant reply about me not posting anytype of evidence - yet you did not bother to look at the picture i posted for you to see. me thinks next time you want to argue with someone you should take the time to see what they are talking about first, especially when they are kind enough to provide you with links. petulant child, please!
maybe a bit of a gloater, but that does not make me a petulant child. i know what petulant is BTW.

Where was i rude?

Post a quote, so i may apologise for being rude, if you wish.

Perhaps a little arrogant, but not rude. I could actually take lessons from you in both tbh.

I prefer to call posts made here 'discussion' or 'debating'...if you prefer the term argue then that kind of highlights your aggressive mindset all the more to me.

Chum.

And please, don't direct me or anyone else 'to move on', if i want to discuss a topic all day long, i will, with or without your consent or direction (see what i mean by arrogant?)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I live in a major city and I heard some strange noise but not like the ones on the video, it may have just been thunder, I'll try and record it if I get a chance.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Cheers, it would be interesting to see if the sounds from different parts of the world are similar..and whether or not it is significantly different to thunder.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

sorry you didnt read the humourous tone in my post.

yes, i am REALLY telling people to stop discussing the vid and i REALLY expect them to listen to me. It was obviously a tongue in cheek remark and not an actualy order.
And when I referred to your rudeness, perhaps I should have rephrased that. It was your asption that I would not have looked into something before posting that irked me. How do you know what I research? You were arguing - sorry, debating - on a misunderstanding you had of what I was talking about, and then asked me to provide evidence to support my idea, while ignoring the picture i linked. You can huff and puff all you want about my "childishness" - bit of the pot and kettle thing going though, I say.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

This is going too off topic to continue.

And i will not stoop to your level.

Now, off you go...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Incredible video. Your beleif has been mine for some time now. Let me explain. We are all or most of us on here are familar with the Summerian version of our existance. It say's the small sculptures of what we say are et's are actually Created by the Annunaki to be their helpers. That's what they wrote down in their writings.

Now with that being said, maybe they did not just get here, maybe they have allways been here, watching over us. Maybe we "humans" are their greatest achievment as a species. Sort of like when you have newborn baby. You don't lay the baby on the couch or bed and surround it with pillows and hope for the best as you go out to a movie. No you hire a baby sitter or watcher to keep an eye on your baby, Now you know all will be fine until you return.

I believe they have allways been here. Watching, giving us certain technology as we need it as we can understand it . Allways there. allways watching. MAinly as so we don't kill each other off as aspecies. Then you have the gold idea. I, since reading about the Summerians, wondered as to why we as a species consider gold as a precious metal. I mean we mine it,store it and lavish over it. Why? The Summerians walked out of the stone age with knowledge of math, agriculture, building, and that gold was prescious. Again why gold? It could have been tree bark, why gold? May be the Summerian version of our existance is the real truth, Their here, allways have been. We are mere rats in a maze, we do as we are taught. No more no less.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join