It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please hear me out: I believe we have alien craft poised over major cities

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genophage
After looking at a few parhelic cloud videos....its looking pretty grim OP...still pretty cool to stare at tho.

Bust.

Again, as I've said before, my theory doesn't rely on that video as I thought of it before seeing the vid. The YT video just motivated me to post what I had been thinking for a while. I am still not convinced it is a parahelic circle. However, again, I don't need it to support my belief that alien ships may be hovering cloaked over major cities. Note that I said "may" be...not "are".

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Here's my only concern. If there are in reality "cloaked" spaceships, why aren't airplanes and other flying aircraft bumping into these things? I've heard these strange noises around where i live (Los Angeles, CA) but since it is a major city and home to one of the biggest airports (LAX) there's always jet planes, commercial airliners, military planes, Goodyear Blimps, etc. flying low and high in different parts of the city.

In that video where it shows clouds "bending" over and passing through something, you would think if a plane bumped into, well that would cause a collision of some sort. After all clouds are NOT made out solid material as a plane.

Theoretically, a cloaked UFO could hang out inside of a major airport's holding pattern all day and all night for as long as it wanted to without being hit. I'm not a pilot, but I did take ground school for a private pilot license when I was in military school as a teenager, and from what I remember, in large cities you can't just have airplanes flying about willy-nilly - there has to be some order.

So there are flight paths, corridors, and holding patterns that all aircraft must obey; just like cars on the road have to stay on the proper side of the yellow line, there are only certain areas over major cities where airplanes are allowed to fly. A holding pattern for example is shaped like a racetrack, and can be up to 10 miles wide and 20 miles long - plenty of room for a UFO to hide in plain sight in the middle of the pattern - and the planes would just circle the UFO and not even know it was there.

While it may appear to an outside observer that the planes are going where they like, in reality air traffic control is choreographing an elaborate dance in which the participants have to hit their mark (literally boundary markers) and make a turn at just the right time and at just the right speed to keep the shape of the holding pattern stable.

Then again, if a plane was coming straight at them, they could always move vertically and get out of the way.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal
Has this footage been seen before???

Not sure why they call it a "UFO". It has been identified, right? So how can it be a UFO? Also with a publicly available video footage, how is it "Top Secret"?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I saw this video on youtube, and immediately thought of this thread. Also, the op video is clearly a parhelic circle. But what the heck is in this one?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

While that may hold true regarding commercial airplanes, we do have various agencies that patrol our skies in helicopters. These helicopters are able to sweep in low or high depending on the scenerio that is taking place. Examples car chases, chasing a suspect, freeway accidents, major incidents, etc. Thus, supposing there is some kind of cloaked spaceship hovering Los Angeles something may go haywire on our navigation equipment/compass, etc.

Scientifically speaking, we don't know if these UFO's are capable of cloaking.We don't know if they are biological or dimensional beings. We haven't mastered the capability to cloak anything as of now (Well at least that the common person knows of) but we do know how it may work. So yeah, we could theorize that they're hiding but with so many things in the sky now, something is bound to bump into them at one point or another.

Unless they are hiding somewhere in the desert by Palm Springs or something.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

The topic is UFO’s over major cities and the evidence for this is noise in the sky?
I’m no scientist but I am pretty sure noise carries. I am also aware that drilling, road works, water works and virtually any major underground maintenance activity or construction creates noise so loud that it carries for miles and reverberates as if it is coming from above. In fact it can be difficult to pin point where the noise is coming from which I believe some people reporting the noise have said?

Initial reports from veterinarians are far from cause of death and are generally at a glance opinions without thorough investigation. Even if blunt force trauma remained cause of death, there has been more than enough bizarre weather with snap gale force winds and hurricanes that could mimic that sort of trauma if birds encountered the weather unexpectedly. There has certainly been no shortage of violent, unexpected weather of late and this is by far a more plausible reason for damage to birds in flocks. Environment is the biggest killer for birds, ask a Miner!

The youtube video you ask commenter's to debunk has been withdrawn but the fact that it was produced by someone with the word "entertainment" in their title lends no credibility to it for me I'm afraid.

If there was a UFO over every city, where everyone has at least one camera ready cellphone with a video app, someone somewhere would have a picture. Not of cloud formations or a shoddy cgi production. I also have to ask, what they would be doing up there parked over every city, day in day out making noises that for all the world sound like underground maintenance? Why not just land, take over or say "Take me to your leader?" I don't get it and I don't buy it sorry.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MollyStewart

Thanks for the response. But you are thinking like a human and limiting non-humans to the very-limited human achievements in technology. They're likely beyond that and thus don't fall within an easy explanation.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Thanks for the response. But you are thinking like a human and limiting non-humans to the very-limited human achievements in technology. They're likely beyond that and thus don't fall within an easy explanation.

You are welcome.
Yes, I am thinking like a human because that is what I am and that is what i know. I would hardly say that human achievement in technology is limited either it is simply what technology is marketable and how much money can be made by rampant consumerism. Technology exists that the public will never be made aware of because if it were a matter of public knowledge, the people would be horrified and call for a complete audit of all publicly funded black ops and ban and disarm technologies that could be used to the detriment of human life and all rights entailed.
I would take it further and suggest that we think technology is limited to ipods and other entertainment items because they're designed to keep us happy and oblivious to harsher realities.
Thinking like a human has served us a species for quite some time and with logic, reason, the ability to question and weigh evidence will serve us well into the future. I could sit here and hypothesize why alien's might do this or that but frankly, i have yet to see any evidence that they even exist much less why a craft would sit above every city. If you think about it, that would be almost a very human (warlike) thing to do.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Tried to watch the You tube video It has a been removed due to Multiple 3rd party copyright infringements....
wow.

More coverup you think?? or really just a hoax.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

i offer no proof, just possibility.
hypothetical statement from an observer to an observed.

'we blend into all forms of matter. we arrive from a single point in orbit similar to crushing a
crisp packet but in reverse.unfolding from another place. our platforms are numerous from jet ski
appearance to aircraft carrier size with gantries and observational pods connected by hydraulic
arms. we blend with all terrain,clouds and the atmosphere itself. we carefully adjust our movements to
perpetuate our stealth,however, our ability to phase out our platforms carries the effect of leaching
subtle packets of light along sharp angled apparatus, akin to water droplets running down the slope
of a transparent medium eventually meeting it's lowest edge before gravity detatches it. time is not
an issue for us and we commmand light itself to sustain the veil of invisibility. this being said,
numerous earth individuals have studied the mysteries of matter,time and light and this has facillitated
a temporary lifting of the veil for those who persisted with pure intentions. we are but a nano degree
from all visual observation.nothing can be hidden from us. we observe'.

'switch off your mind and let your heart decide, who you were meant to be.
flick to remote and let the body glide, there is no enemy!' thomas dolby.

peace, respect and best wishes to those who search.
fakedirt.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

He talks about "cloaked" crafts in this very interesting vid
edit on 20-9-2011 by 4thhorsemen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

I never was one to know much but recall as a younger woman hearing over tv on CNN one day that interdimentional beings were coming here and there was nothing we could do about it..now I have an
imagination and can imagine "knowing" something that is not true but for the life of me I cannot think
I made that up..not for one minute...it's just one of those moments where you go "do what?..".."ok, whatever.".
and move on..what CAN you do? nothing.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by NeoVain

I agree it is part of getting people ready for their fake alien invasion if anything at all. It was all planned and released in The Iron Mountain Report. The author later came out and said it was a hoax. The problem is it reads like the blue prints for everything that has been implemented up to this point. The alien invasion was included in the report as well. When it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. IT MUST BE A DUCK. Same thing with The so called fictious Iron Mountain Report. If its all in there it can't be fictious.

May I ask where you got that the Report from Iron Mountain was fiction?
Were you there? Were you in a Top Level Intelligence position at the time? Making a statement like that requires some proof, me thinks.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
My research concludes that they exist in a different dimension of time and space, often refered to by the new age as the "fourth dimension" with a terrestrial reality akin to the movie "men in black".

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
I can not say you are right or wrong but I can say that the ATS member who says they witnessed a Cloaked UFO was mistaken or lying or confused as to what they saw. I do not believe many people who claim to of seen things.

Basically a UFO can travel intergalaxy, cloak and hide from all know human technology that we kn ow of but makes the simple mistake of showing itself by accident to someone here on earth who just happens to be a member of a conspiracy / weird theory site?

Fallacy. Millions of people have reported UFO encounters, they had nothing to do with whether or not they were members of ATS.

How about some more dumb statistics: Over 99% of UFO encounters don't come from ATS members. That proves that ATS membership protects you from UFOs!

Rubbish.

And as far as "they can travel the galaxy lol they are perfect" wrong again. Any entity can make a mistake or encounter unexpected forces or occurrences. Any technology can break down. Next time debate the evidence, rather than relying on terribly poor logic to make your case.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

maybe just save some of us?Maybe standing guard for us?Maybe here to stop our governments and religons from lying anymore about the existance of humanity not original to our planet?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Have you ever read the book by David M. Jacobs PHD "THE THREAT" He has worked with abductes who predict some kind of takeover. Something to think about.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Just going to make this clear, some people have said its an "alien UFO", well then its not a UFO is it? Cause its been identified, allegedly, as an alien craft. UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object not I dunno what it is so it must be an alien craft which I have no compelling evidence to back up my theory.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MollyStewart

maybe because they are our leaders and we cant stop them.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

maybe because they are our leaders and we cant stop them.
reply to post by one4all

Forgive me, I am not sure what this statement is in response to. We CAN stop our leaders by the way, we vote them in or out. We can also revolt. Ask the French, they were pretty good at lopping off heads.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join