Please hear me out: I believe we have alien craft poised over major cities

page: 1
68
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+26 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Ok, I realize I am going out on a limb. I could be wrong, of course, about the conclusion I've drawn. If so, I'll be glad to retract. However, please hear me out before attacking me and please discuss why you either agree, disagree, or just don't know in a rational way. Stay on topic, there are plenty of other threads in which to digress.

First, we've had recently a series of threads, some newer ones still being posted, about strange sounds in the sky. Mundane explanations just don't work and people all over the world are reporting these sounds:

STRANGE NOISE IN SKY

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

BIRD DEATHS

The mysterious bird deaths cannot be explained by conventional excuses either. We can't deny the initial report of the scientists who examined the birds and stated that they died from blunt force trauma.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS MEMBER CATCHES GLIMPSE OF CLOAKED UFO

A look at "Teeky's" profile shows that she isn't one to post hoaxes. She's only posted one thread since becoming a member in 2008, this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

VIDEO OF CLOAKED UFO

Finally, today, I saw this video. Please debunk it if you can. I doubt at this point it can be done:

www.youtube.com...

If anyone has other links to stories that might corroborate this theory, please post them. Your comments are welcomed...




posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
ok..

now it would be great if you could compile the compelling 'evidence' into a yt video

(too many ats links)



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
Ok, I realize I am going out on a limb. I could be wrong, of course, about the conclusion I've drawn. If so, I'll be glad to retract. However, please hear me out before attacking me and please discuss why you either agree, disagree, or just don't know in a rational way. Stay on topic, there are plenty of other threads in which to digress.

First, we've had recently a series of threads, some newer ones still being posted, about strange sounds in the sky. Mundane explanations just don't work and people all over the world are reporting these sounds:

STRANGE NOISE IN SKY

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

BIRD DEATHS

The mysterious bird deaths cannot be explained by conventional excuses either. We can't deny the initial report of the scientists who examined the birds and stated that they died from blunt force trauma.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS MEMBER CATCHES GLIMPSE OF CLOAKED UFO

A look at "Teeky's" profile shows that she isn't one to post hoaxes. She's only posted one thread since becoming a member in 2008, this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

VIDEO OF CLOAKED UFO

Finally, today, I saw this video. Please debunk it if you can. I doubt at this point it can be done:

www.youtube.com...

If anyone has other links to stories that might corroborate this theory, please post them. Your comments are welcomed...



This is all part of the governments plot of staging a fake alien invasion to fool the public into uniting the worlds military into fighting a imagined alien threat. The final goal is a one world government.

I bet we wont see any real aliens and plasma/laser weaponry though, not even any force fields, since they will rely on these cheap tricks to fool most of us.



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I can not say you are right or wrong but I can say that the ATS member who says they witnessed a Cloaked UFO was mistaken or lying or confused as to what they saw. I do not believe many people who claim to of seen things.

Basically a UFO can travel intergalaxy, cloak and hide from all know human technology that we kn ow of but makes the simple mistake of showing itself by accident to someone here on earth who just happens to be a member of a conspiracy / weird theory site?

I do not think that with the technology that they must have if the do exist they would be capable of making a mistake like that. There computer systems must be so advanced that we can not even comprehend the mathematics involved.

But it showed itself to someone on this site..I call BS.

As to your theory....I can not disprove your theory one way or another. And i am rather fond of your theory.



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I must admit that you have a point my friend. Everything is possible.



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
What do you want to say their purpose is. I mean, you have to have some guess, right?



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Oh by the way, everything about this fake alien invasion is explained here in a documentary/info vid called The Quickening, which also explains alot of other stuff.

www.youtube.com...



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Anything is possible, and at least you are not purporting this as "pure fact" but instead proposing a hypothesis with evidence. I don't know whether or not I believe this, but thanks for bringing it up as a possibility.



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB
 


That last video is pretty weird, has there been a thread on it before?



reply to post by NeoVain
 


Ok, I will take a look at the doco, but it better be good.
edit on 5-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)


+1 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
ok..

now it would be great if you could compile the compelling 'evidence' into a yt video

(too many ats links)


Too bad you couldn't contribute anything of substance to this topic.



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
What do you want to say their purpose is. I mean, you have to have some guess, right?


I just don't have any idea what their purpose could be. Things seem to be heating up geologically so that might have something to do with it. I hesitate to claim that they're here to "save us" because that's a fairy tale ending that just doesn't happen. I can't say they're here to harm us, but really wouldn't want to place bet on that one. So, I'm left with the belief that they're here, but can't really say why.



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Nice thread OP. I remember thinking the exact thing when I first a the bird deaths. Blunt force trauma... in the sky...


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Oh by the way, everything about this fake alien invasion is explained here in a documentary/info vid called The Quickening, which also explains alot of other stuff.

www.youtube.com...


Thank you for contributing. However, I disagree that a fake alien invasion is planned or even possible. I think the momentum in this issue is too big for our government(s) to manage. Bluebeam is a hoax, and there is more than enough evidence to show that, but there is no question: aliens/ET/extradimensionals are here. The only question remaining is "why?"



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB


VIDEO OF CLOAKED UFO

Finally, today, I saw this video. Please debunk it if you can. I doubt at this point it can be done:

www.youtube.com...





Already been debunked-it's a Parhelic Circle-trust me, I believe in UFOs, but this isn't one of them.......



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB
 


So, like bevis? Where does it go during the day? Why havent there been video and I mean VIDEO longer than 35 seconds? I know if I caught something like that on tape I would keep the camera rolling, but maybe
im just wierd



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I have heard the sound that is being talked about here but I really don't know what it is and the Invisible Cloaked Giant MotherShip UFO Hovering Time Lapse video you posted could be a ufo or it could be about a hundred other things so it would be nice if you had some proof via more links, pictures, videos of what you believe if you want us to believe it to.
edit on 5-9-2011 by FarBeyondDriven69 because: spelling ops



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB
 


Wonderful idea; the video of the clouds bending around a fixed point in the sky is pretty bizarre... Any way that could be natural?



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brentnauer
reply to post by Visiting ESB
 


Wonderful idea; the video of the clouds bending around a fixed point in the sky is pretty bizarre... Any way that could be natural?

I think it mite be a lens or something distorting the picture or a big ufo lol



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brentnauer
reply to post by Visiting ESB
 


Wonderful idea; the video of the clouds bending around a fixed point in the sky is pretty bizarre... Any way that could be natural?


No. However, it could be CGI.

Who would put a camera on a field that big for a full day anyway, with the hopes of catching a ufo? Also i bet it can barely be seen without time lapsing the tape, so he would also have to time lapse it first to even find it. Which makes it all the more unprobable to be true. It is probably a hoax by the govt to mislead ppl.



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain
 


I doubt the camera was left in a field with the express purpose of catching an invisible UFO... There are plenty of reasons someone might make a time-lapse video - just search around on Vimeo.

Strange? Yes. Government conspiracy? Here's your Jump to Conclusions Mat
edit on 5-9-2011 by Brentnauer because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
68
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join