It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please hear me out: I believe we have alien craft poised over major cities

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
One thing definitely intriguing is the absence of a plausible official explanation for the death of thousands of birds. The occurance is so unusual it was bound to set of a lot of speculation and the government of the place has a responsibility to offer an official explanation. Instead what we have is each and everyone left to speculate what the cause is.

Anyway, I sure hope the aliens don't disappoint their fans and we will have a rapture or apocalypse quite soon.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
What about air traffic?
Wouldn't the ships have to be intangible as well as invisible?
You think birds falling out of the sky is bad, what about a traffic copter or a private plane that has a mid-air collision with nothing?
Have there been reports of incidents like that?
edit on 7-9-2011 by Sabreblade because: Because I dont know the difference between "their" and "there" evidently

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
I can not say you are right or wrong but I can say that the ATS member who says they witnessed a Cloaked UFO was mistaken or lying or confused as to what they saw. I do not believe many people who claim to of seen things.

Basically a UFO can travel intergalaxy, cloak and hide from all know human technology that we kn ow of but makes the simple mistake of showing itself by accident to someone here on earth who just happens to be a member of a conspiracy / weird theory site?

I do not think that with the technology that they must have if the do exist they would be capable of making a mistake like that. There computer systems must be so advanced that we can not even comprehend the mathematics involved.

But it showed itself to someone on this site..I call BS.

As to your theory....I can not disprove your theory one way or another. And i am rather fond of your theory.

You call bs becase you think faster than light travel is not possible (or probable). I contend that it is. Recently we've constructed a vibrating nano wire which excites photons from nothing (or rather, vacuum energy):
www.nature.com...
www.physorg.com...

Constructing such a device to liberate photons from the zero point field, creates the energy necessary for propulsion, but since it is omnidirectional and the effect hasn't been created and exploited by atom-precision man-made materials we have yet to create FTL drive. A negative refracting index material can transport these photons and use them as a means of propulsion behind the vessel, whereas the liberation of them takes place at the front.

If you are removing energy from the front of the vessel such as this method describes, depending how fast you are doing so you will eventually reach a boundary condition creating a pinch. This pinch in the fabric of space makes it possible to travel faster than the speed of light by removing the one thing that inhibits the speed of light --> the space.

There you have it faster than light travel, using very little energy, because the energy is already there in the vacuum to be exploited, all you need is the right atomic-precise resonator.

I've also come up with an idea for a regenerative hull (physical shield) just in case of micro meteorites and such, the idea of the concept being that if damage ever reaches a certain threshold the ship stops somewhere (a planet, asteroid belt, etc) and refills with matter.

Aliens who master FTL travel would have the ability to generate neutron beams efficiently and could create heavier elements (or lighter ones) via their knowledge of particle physics. Neutrinos while weak can also be used to probe the internal structures of things --> such a beam could see right through the planet and by creating precise beams which interfere with each other they can determine a good deal of information via a scan.
Recently we just pegged down the flavour shift of neutrinos and we may actually have the technology to do this to our planet via satellite (and really get a good accurate picture of what is in there).

Also one would take notice of the negative index material, this is akin to an optical cloak.

We have build a sound cloak, microwave cloak, partial optical cloaks, soon will build a fully functional optical cloak, a thermal cloak. What we have yet to build is a particle cloak. This would be what is needed to bend radiation out of your way, and would functionally be the equivalent of "shields" in that a full range of the cloak would not only render your alien vessel invisible to electromagnetic detection, it would also render them isolated from radiation.

Also, the pinch process would only be limited by how many times it can be repeated. If it is something that is maintained, then the pinch is continous and the travel would be virtually near instantaneous (of course stopping every now and then to gather one's bearings would probably be a wise idea).

Light travels at the speed of light relative to the vacuum energy, so if you change the vacuum it is only logical to reason out that the speed of light would change as a result.

Also cosmologists would agree that the speed of light is increasing as the fabric of space spreads out, whereas in the early universe light appeared to be faster but it was in fact slower, and the illusion of faster is created by the fact that everything was much, much closer, physically (and this difference is what arises from the spreading out of space's fabric across all space and thus drags all objects apart from each other).

Either way, I think FTL is much more likely than we let on, plus, this explanation wraps up plenty of lose ends like how we haven't noticed aliens or whatever. Fact is if I were an alien I would cloak the hell out of my planet and then head out to meet others I wouldn't broadcast my homeplanet.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
Ok, I realize I am going out on a limb. I could be wrong, of course, about the conclusion I've drawn. If so, I'll be glad to retract. However, please hear me out before attacking me and please discuss why you either agree, disagree, or just don't know in a rational way. Stay on topic, there are plenty of other threads in which to digress.

First, we've had recently a series of threads, some newer ones still being posted, about strange sounds in the sky. Mundane explanations just don't work and people all over the world are reporting these sounds:

CONDENSED SO I CAN WRITE MY PIECE !!

VIDEO OF CLOAKED UFO

Finally, today, I saw this video. Please debunk it if you can. I doubt at this point it can be done:

www.youtube.com...

If anyone has other links to stories that might corroborate this theory, please post them. Your comments are welcomed...

Okay, based on the theories as to anti-gravity devices both as a drive system, as well as being coupled with a drive system to provide stability either way what I'm getting at most of these theorized devices use a ferro magnetic suspension. Laymens, very small particles of iron suspended in a liquid, think of old motor oil. If you present a source of magnetism it reacts ! Anyways, for this purpose mercury is the optimum solvent, with another element added as an anti-freeze. Mercury, as mercury would freeze solid at the temperatures involved, and for this to work it has to be super cooled to produce a super fluid !!! This fluid has no viscosity what so ever and will run frictionless over a surface. What does this mean ? it can accelerate infinitely !! So they take this Substance place it in an aluminum donut, Wrap with a coil, add a heat sink in the center or other cooling system in the center, reinforce the outside to contain the forces, then a current is passed through the coil, rotating the liquid, perhaps in a pulse rather than continues flow, timed with capacitors or a computer. The magnetism reacts with the magnetic nano iron particles in solution rotating this fluid at unimaginable speeds. In theory when it reaches a certain velocity it produces a strong magnetic vortex producing a gravity like draw on one side, and the exact opposite on the other side. It would in theory make the donut, as well as anything in the field of influence weightless.

Now what I'm getting at is this would cause a compass to go ape # if it flew over head, as well if it were near by I imagine it would be a much stronger source of magnetism than one of the earth's poles. Again, depending on how large this device is depends on results. Nasa tried to debunk this theory using a very small device and claimed it produced no significant magnetic field. However, the size of the device as well as the materials involved changes the results. So one test was not enough. I will post a video explaining what I'm talking about here. Keep in mind it's not my own video, I am not claiming it's me in it nor am I claiming the experiment as my own. As well, you can look up Mercury vortex motors on google, or Ferromagnetic fluids. Also, a great example as to why I or others believe UFO's of an ET kind use this in their crafts is the rosweld crash and others. I know, this is a huge area of skepticism but at the rosweld and other crash sites they report a strange silvery liquid in vast amounts that has a silvery sometimes purple green sheen to it. Amazing science, and there is also mention of mercury being used in hindu Vimana !! Keep in mind your cellular phone can produce enough magnetism to effect a compass when placed near by so why the hell wouldn't a large electro magnetic device? So if you think, there is a UFO near by please please please get a compass !! If you don't already own one buy one, they are cheap, and you can even make a simple one at home ! I think that this would place a lot more evidence to peoples UFO video! simple proof that an object of unknown origin is really there.

Simple compass !! youtu.be...

I'm only posting information about this drive theory so if you're going to pick or debunk provide evidence don't just pull # out of your ass.

ferro magnetic fluid
youtu.be...

Anti gravity
youtu.be...

I also wanted to add Iron is the most abundant magnetic material but I would love to see this experiment done with niodinium or another rare earth magnet material, wouldn't that in theory produce even stronger results ? Well, I provided my evidence to the compass theory and shared some really amazing evidence, as well as an explanation to a specific kind of EM or Anti-gravity system !! Debunk if you will

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
Now with that being said, maybe they did not just get here, maybe they have allways been here, watching over us. Maybe we "humans" are their greatest achievment as a species. Sort of like when you have newborn baby. You don't lay the baby on the couch or bed and surround it with pillows and hope for the best as you go out to a movie. No you hire a baby sitter or watcher to keep an eye on your baby, Now you know all will be fine until you return.

I believe they have allways been here. Watching, giving us certain technology as we need it as we can understand it . Allways there. allways watching. MAinly as so we don't kill each other off as aspecies. Then you have the gold idea.

I think your conclusion, could be a correct one.
We'll just keep watching for anomalies. And we'll see.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLastStand

Absolutely fascinating stuff !!! And, I do believe you just debunked my compass theory with the idea of an Electro magnetic cloak ! IE Meaning, an ET craft who would most likely be intelligent enough to think to cloak any and all electro magnetism produced by their technology rendering my compass idea completely and utterly useless !! Great research !!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sabreblade
What about air traffic?
You think birds falling out of the sky is bad, what about a traffic copter or a private plane that has a mid-air collision with nothing?
edit on 7-9-2011 by Sabreblade because: Because I dont know the difference between "their" and "there" evidently

A plane crashed in Russia last night !! I don't know what they have claimed as the cause but it was carrying hockey players and from what I had seen of the wreckage all that was left was little pieces and intact engines. I haven't looked into it much more, or do I know what the cause has been if they know.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

That one is far fetched, what if gravity is the product of the constant free fall of a particle and the spin of the particle is determined by that particle and how it interacts with the vacuum?

Interesting idea, and it may work to create a novel supermagnet, but requires other magnetic things to push off of for propulsion. Also, this does not explain how the light barrier is broken, for it cannot be broken without some strict manipulation of the vacuum field (quantum foam, ether, whichever you care to call it).

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
First thoughs after watching the vid .. very nice by the way
incredible !!

1) UFO (Alien or human man)

2) a mysterious force rebounce clouds in a circle shape...
can a strong electric disturbance coming from a radio tower
or something else can create such sighting ??

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
It's not a lens issue - if it was the circle would be going in the opposite direction and other objects in the screen would also show the distortion.

It is a lens issue!
Can't you see, that the ground also is bent, exactly the same amount as the cloud!

Geees...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sabreblade
What about air traffic?

...Egypt Air flight 990 immediately popped into my mind, i am reading about this case from time to time(air crash interests and research), and although you will not find ANY relation to such thing like cloaked UFO's anywhere...seems like pilot tried to avoid something VERY massive that was on its path(at night)...if you want ot have a rather WEIRD read i found last night while searching for something PLAUSIBLE(ntsb report updatesetcetc), try this:
www.enterprisemission.com...
Point is, that you must read this 'till end to feel same..weird feeling as me.

What's weird, officials, imho, did not solved this case - only thing we do know is - that for some reason lone pilot did VERY deep dive for reason unknown. Then time/space weirdnesses start(like climbing 10000 feets in 30 secs without working engines, etc..).
edit on 7-9-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich

Absolutely fascinating stuff !!! And, I do believe you just debunked my compass theory with the idea of an Electro magnetic cloak ! IE Meaning, an ET craft who would most likely be intelligent enough to think to cloak any and all electro magnetism produced by their technology rendering my compass idea completely and utterly useless !! Great research !!

I had an epiphany a few days ago and realized this amongst a bunch of other things. It was more of a religious experience but afterwards I figured out that we've already built the makings of instellar travel, plus I've been an avid reader of physics news on the web for over a decade now. Thusfar that's about as complete of a picture as I can gather. The idea of the hull I came up with was to create a mixture of nano-particles which are designed like puzzle pieces which have an a gate that only allows it to assemble with previous assembled arrays (this way it stays a liquid which can circulate about, and repair damage as soon as it forms). Such a mixture could contain 1,000's or millions of unique particles, tailor made to create a physically regenerative hull. The hull would literally self assemble.

So we have regenerative ships, with shields, faster than light travel, electro-magnetic cloaking (which provides protection from radiation, even energy beams).

Of course I came up with this hypothesis under the realization that original sin is something your law makers have worked rediculously hard to ensure is built into your laws, so at birth you are born into original sin and when you become an adult you have no realization of your acts which serve to perpetuate the implied contract which you got scammed into.

Personally it gets me thinking that perhaps the illuminati were charged to create the whole illusion we see here in order to either bring us responsibly into an era of space exploration, or to self-annhilate us if we turn out to become irresponsible, easily taken advantage of, and/or clearly nonbenevolent. It's possible, and this ancient god, not the christian satan, but the older pre-biblical forms usually tend to be the god of knowledge... and the bible does have a nice metaphor of what the pursuits of knowledge creates (greater suffering, in exchange for money, power, or youth) --> is the god that they worship to become further illuminated. This is representative of the will do anything attitude towards the pursuit of knowledge (wasn't that the forbidden fruit on the tree of good and evil?).

It could be aliens or it could be a bunch of evil occultists, or it could be a man-made virus in the collective mind of humanity (same thing as a cult I would imagine), or it could be a people who believe in neither good nor evil, and that knowledge produces both. Personally, I think the pursuit of knowledge can be a good thing and doesn't necessarily have to have consequences if there aren't game players like the illuminati and the power elite.

The path to our salvation comes from breaking our social agreements and working with our neighbors to rebuild and empower the individual, so the individual depends on themselves and their own tools and not some parasite state magician that does everything for them while their roles on their own aren't functional for anything other than their job in society. As a race of people we almost deserve to get taken advantage of for how weak we are when we hold all of the power -- it's like people in general like shirking their personal power off in favour of society's diaper.
edit on 7-9-2011 by TheLastStand because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Great post mate.

Lot's of interesting things to think about there.

If nothing else, at the least your links prove once and for all that 'zero point energy' is a reality, and would go some way to partially explaining a lot of energy related debates.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

Blimey, another great post.

Very interesting stuff coming out of this thread, apologies that i'm not being a quality contributer today, too much on my plate tbh.

But when you said this:

Anyways, for this purpose mercury is the optimum solvent, with another element added as an anti-freeze. Mercury, as mercury would freeze solid at the temperatures involved, and for this to work it has to be super cooled to produce a super fluid !!!

This fluid has no viscosity what so ever and will run frictionless over a surface. What does this mean ? it can accelerate infinitely !!

The first thing i thought of was the NAZI bell experiments.

The mercury rumoured to be the main component of the purple luminous fluid in the bell.

Mercury is also written about in the ancient Indian Vedic texts, as being the 'Vimana's' or flying machines power source.

You could be on to something mate.

Nice post.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
incredible !!

the video was actually posted falsely on youtube. It was taken from a website/blogsite. The person that recorded it said he was recording the wegner's (spelling?) phenomenon, where a circular band appears in the sky. so false alarm on the vid - though the op's other links are interesting!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123

incredible !!

the video was actually posted falsely on youtube. It was taken from a website/blogsite. The person that recorded it said he was recording the wegner's (spelling?) phenomenon, where a circular band appears in the sky. so false alarm on the vid - though the op's other links are interesting!

Unfortunately the person claiming to know what is in the video is wrong.

A Parahelic circle does not occur in a stationary position while the clouds containing the ice crystals are moving rapidly away. The clouds do not bend around the circle in a parahelic effect.

I was thinking lens diffraction, actually but we're missing 3/4 of the picture and towards the end the effect vanishes completely. A lens defect does not come and go, it will always be apparent.

What's the true cause of the effect in the video? Unknown but both explanations given to "debunk" it are completely wrong.

A true skeptic does not latch onto any possible explanation and ignore evidence or refuse to investigate further. That is being a pseudo-skeptic or as some like to say "a noisy negativist".
edit on 7-9-2011 by ecoparity because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2011 by ecoparity because: spelling correction

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

A true skeptic does not latch onto any possible explanation and ignore evidence or refuse to investigate further. That is being a pseudo-skeptic or as some like to say "a noisy negativist".

You're right.

By the same token, could it not be that due to the video being a time lapse video (don't know how many frames per minute) the Parhelic circle arc disappeared as the sun moved overhead?

Not saying this is so, but could explain why it disappeared apparently suddenly.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

omg, that is amazing!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Oh by the way, everything about this fake alien invasion is explained here in a documentary/info vid called The Quickening, which also explains alot of other stuff.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity

Originally posted by chrissiel123

incredible !!

Unfortunately the person claiming to know what is in the video is wrong.

A Parahelic circle does not occur in a stationary position while the clouds containing the ice crystals are moving rapidly away. The clouds do not bend around the circle in a parahelic effect.

I was thinking lens diffraction, actually but we're missing 3/4 of the picture and towards the end the effect vanishes completely. A lens defect does not come and go, it will always be apparent.

What's the true cause of the effect in the video? Unknown but both explanations given to "debunk" it are completely wrong.

edit on 7-9-2011 by ecoparity because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2011 by ecoparity because: spelling correction

are you calling me a "noisy negativist? lol.

I did not call the parahelic, I called them Wegener arcs. The person that made the video of them never claimed it to be a cloaked ufo. He specifically called them wegener arc. And he posted his video here:

www.haloreports.blogspot.com...
the man who took the video is Mark Vornhusen and it was filmed in 2007. if you google him you will see he writes on a number of atmospheric phenoenon on many other sites as well, so he may have a good idea of what he is talking about.
You can also see other pictures of wegener arcs here:

www.weatherscapes.com...

wegener arcs are not pareheilic arcs. they appear when sunlight reflects/ refracts off ice crystals - so a passing cloud will have an arc of crystals that reflect light, but it will fade as the cloud and its crystals passes.
as for the bending, Mark used a lens that creates a fish-eye distortion. while it allows for maximum sky observing, it bends the image, and it either stays that way or needs to be run through software to correct the distortion.

edited to add: the position of the arc is not dependant on the clouds causing the reflection of light, it determined by the position of the sun and the observer. So the clouds will move, but the arc stays in the same place.
edit on 7-9-2011 by chrissiel123 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join