It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
( Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?, )

Talking about ignorant sheeps, were you've been when there was school and church for history lessons?

Did you ever had any history lessons at all?
edit on 30-9-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The facts we have today are :Aliens and Demons are two different things.

Spiritual Energetic entities: Demons,Ghosts,Angels--These interact or exist on a different plane realm than us. But through the energy force of our own planet amongst other connections we still are trying to understand better" Read nasa Science" They can interact with us=you and me, in a "vague" manner.

Aliens:
Basically like you and me. Flesh and blood,with some differences,living in the same realm as us humans.They are still capable of living in a different "time" than us out there in the universe. But since they are in the same realm, they can fast travel through space or "time" for making contact with others, like they have for a long time with us. The same can we do if we have the technology for it.

There is 1 lifeform the scientists connected to nasa is trying to understand per today,or atleast what they inform us. That is a energy lifeform. But the "theory",cause we dont know the fact yet, is that its a "tool" somehow for an alien race. Like we humans have a "search" probe in the military,they have the same thing just in a energy form.

You have probably seen it on the news,"the Hangar incident".

Remember, do not mix the any religious bibles on this topic,neither of these things has anything to do with GOD.It is pure science and logic. The names Angel and Demon is the word wich we humans have kept on these entities,but its not connected with heaven ,hell or god.

Most of the Angels for example mentioned in the bible are Aliens. If you go to an actual museum, you learn and see with your own eyes, that 100% of the human history GOD`s were extra terrestrial aliens. And so was the angels. I saw a picture ones of an angel carved into solid rock dating 4000 BC in a museum, the wings were not WINGS,looked like engines on its back of some sort.

This is what we know per today.
Do not mix. And no, you dont need to be a scientist or historian to find this out. Walk outside and explore the world,that helps.

------------------

Theory:

There is one BUT out there in the science community,a really BIG IF. IF we humans have a "soul",that means that other alien races also might have it(following the laws of science). A soul would be connected between realms,wich means it is a SpiritualEnergy entity.. We humans would have a Shield "Body",but our main source is the soul.

This would be the result.Humans=(hybrid),spiritual entityAlien(Extra terrestrial).Cause we would then be a spiritual entity and at the same time being a flesh and blood intelligent race out in outer space.

But remember, facts in science change all the time,so you can never say Never

If you want to understand all these things actually work, not just by watching Fiction movies. Start studying the planetsour galaxyhow everything works out there. Then do the same with ghosts ect.You will easy understand the connection. Simply study.

edit on 30-9-2011 by Archirvion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
who says demons are bad anyways? the church and organized religions!...yeah, the church and organized religions should know all about telling other people how bad they are and then burning them at the stake!...maybe demons are good?...who's to say they are not?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I have actually been attacked by one. It wasnt very good
but i think i know what you mean. What if Angels were the bad ones,and the demons were the good? They are both the same entity so how could we know

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
reply to post by blocula

I have actually been attacked by one. It wasnt very good
but i think i know what you mean. What if Angels were the bad ones,and the demons were the good? They are both the same entity so how could we know
my friend and i were both attacked in a graveyard at night, by what we thought was a demon.at least it sounded like the kind of demons that are portrayed in hollywood movies...but i don't really know what it was...www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 30-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
My alien encounter was very similar to my sleep paralysis demon encounters. I'm convinced that Demons just pretend to be aliens to deceive mankind.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Godschosen7
My alien encounter was very similar to my sleep paralysis demon encounters. I'm convinced that Demons just pretend to be aliens to deceive mankind.

demons have found a way to enter our reality in physical form. by first creating,then animating through posession,biological robots.the demons are wearing exo-skeletons.their evil spirits are "literally within" and are the aliens that we call the...greys,reptilians,nordics and insectoids...

but the perplexing mystery of the ufo's and flying saucers.that these demons seem to pilot and fly and are seen within.flying through our atmosphere and landing on the ground...what are they? and where are they made? are they "real machines" or are they just an illusion to make us "think" that they are spaceships?

do the demons have a factory some place? where do they build their flying saucers? on another planet? i doubt it... really bizzare to say the least. something deep within myself keeps telling me that they come from earth.they originate and evolved right here...not from outerspace...but from underground,deep beneath the oceans and in the air...long before we arrived on the evolutionary scene...

unfortunately,the abduction by aliens scenario is a way they harvest human souls and replace them with something else,a changeling...

whatever way you choose to accept or deny all this...it's really bad news for the human race and the only "real hope" we have,is if there exists "good" aliens somewhere.who are aware of our terrible plight and the trap that the "evil" demonic aliens have captured our physical bodies and our souls within and who will intervene on our behalf...if not...we must be in hell...
edit on 3-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I should really be rich off the question i pose, but i dont care its just me thinking outside the box!!!!
Heres the question i pose to you believers, If your god created us and made all the universe, where the heck did he come from, who was the master mind behind the god theory who created him? Who invented the theory that one man made us all?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ContractedMercenary
I should really be rich off the question i pose, but i dont care its just me thinking outside the box!!!!
Heres the question i pose to you believers, If your god created us and made all the universe, where the heck did he come from, who was the master mind behind the god theory who created him? Who invented the theory that one man made us all?
unfortunatly...the best answer > there is no god and which war,genocide,rape,arson,drug addiction,tidal waves,abortion,child asbuse,earthquakes,homelessness,ect,ect,ect seem to prove...

the ancient royal elite of humanity invented god,to control the masses with fear of divine retribution, to explain the unexplainable and to justify their own barbarism..."god will lead our army to victory"!!!... meanwhile the opposing army is saying the same thing!!!....unbelievable and really sad...
edit on 3-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

apparently me and you are on the same page read some of my other posts, me myself im not convinced that this so called "god" created us, Im more along the lines as were really almost a random Anomaly and thats why we cant figure out this alien sh!t, there the real "advanced beings" trieng to figure out What these homo-sapien beings (humans) living on this beuatiful blue (water filled) planet are!!!! (ive been boozin forgive me if theres a spelling error)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caioneach
Over and over i read where people say that aliens are not just beings from another part of the galaxy but are in fact demons sent from hell to decieve humanity and lead us all into oblivion.

How arrogant can you be to think that your religion that has been drilled into your head over and over is right about an endless universe? How arrogant are you to think that humans are the only intelligent life form in the universe?

Combination of these 2 things:

- Fear that actual E.T.s will destroy their religious faith
- Fear that they have no protection against actual E.T.s (whereas 'God' would protect one against demons.)

Both of those fears are well-founded.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99

Originally posted by Caioneach
Over and over i read where people say that aliens are not just beings from another part of the galaxy but are in fact demons sent from hell to decieve humanity and lead us all into oblivion.
How arrogant can you be to think that your religion that has been drilled into your head over and over is right about an endless universe? How arrogant are you to think that humans are the only intelligent life form in the universe?

Combination of these 2 things:
- Fear that actual E.T.s will destroy their religious faith
- Fear that they have no protection against actual E.T.s (whereas 'God' would protect one against demons.)
Both of those fears are well-founded.

I'd have to ask who put those reasons in your head? Ask any person of Faith, they know that God is. They look around and see proof of divine creation in science, nature and the universe.

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Do you understand the significance of that statement? Do you understand why you gave those two oft repeated reasons, like a parrot? The quote above means that if you approach God with humility and ask, you will find Him. But what has the enemy of mankind done? They've removed your desire to seek God. How does one remove a person's natural desire to wonder if God truly exists? By giving you "proof" that He can't possibly exist. The 'ol Jesus is a pagan myth, the Bible was written by men to control men, evolution THEORY, aliens created us, ancient aliens were always involved in our past, worship your possessions etc. A generation of that programming has taken it's toll. Why seek God with His laws for mankind when you've been generationally brainwashed to not even seek Him? How else do you think this evil force can now rise?
So whilst you argue that all people who believe in God have been brainwashed, I'd counter with the utter truth - you've been utterly deceived by a force that knows the truth of who and what Jesus Christ did for humanity. He provided the path for everyone to cross the path from Earth to those Heavens that you so fondly look at. Except your "aliens visiting Earth" (or rather lights in the sky) are the very ones keeping you from that path.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
when i look around, i see a three dimensional holographic simulation, created by a super advanced alien computer from the future...www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
when i look around, i see a three dimensional holographic simulation, created by a super advanced alien computer from the future...www.abovetopsecret.com...

have you ever been to school? Primary? Middle? Because I know there they studied physics so no educated person would make claims that space is a hologram only to FAVOR demonic theories.

This is the biggest BS i've ever read or your a big troll..

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

have you ever been to school? Primary? Middle? Because I know there they studied physics so no educated person would make claims that space is a hologram only to FAVOR demonic theories.

This is the biggest BS i've ever read or your a big troll..
save your troll labeling for the elves,gnomes and faries and look into a mirror while your at it...(*_*)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
I'd have to ask who put those reasons in your head? Ask any person of Faith, they know that God is. They look around and see proof of divine creation in science, nature and the universe.

That's... fine, I don't have any problem with positive systems of belief, or deferring to a religious text in areas we don't yet understand. However, when one starts to twist things in the direction of "biblical explanation" rather than objective explanation, when the objective "non-biblical" explanation makes more rational sense, that is when I think the religion is leading you astray.

When faced with the alien question, there is a definite problem. If they exist, how can they exist as true ET beings from other planets, in the context of the bible? And how do we know they didn't, in fact, influence religion itself? If their existence is not only unexplained but also unmentioned, that calls into question your religious text, and that highlights one of the fears I mentioned. If God was the one to dictate the bible through men, this "holy word of god", surely he would have mentioned something as important as ETs? So to answer that, you conclude that aliens = demons and that the alien perception is the lie, rather than the demon perception being the lie. Thus your literal biblical worldview is maintained.

I'm not trying to diminish your faith, but to make you think more critically at how your faith might more sensibly coexist with the idea of ETs. To me, it's a big universe, so scientifically I can see the likelihood that other life exists. If greys are related to the demons mentioned in the bible, I find it much more probable that many or all biblical accounts of angels and demons are actually describing non-religious ET alien encounters, rather than alien encounters being what we've traditionally believed to be angels and demons. I believe that not just due to logic, but also due to other superstitions in various faiths (rainbows, lightning, volcanoes, planetary orbits) which we have now more rationally explained with science. You might again reject that possibility because you find it too terrifying or dangerous to your faith in the bible as the word of God.

If the bible is literal truth and I'm leading Christ's followers astray on the issue of ETs by applying my rational mind... I suppose I'll just have to ask God's forgiveness on that one. I have an extremely logical mind, and it is in my conscience and "calling" if you will to follow it and apply it as clearly as I can.

If ETs are, as I say, not just demons in disguise (i.e., "what does god need with a starship?") then still, to me, it does not negate the possibility of God and even Christianity. We cannot disprove God. So, accepting the possibility of God, we must also accept the possibility that this god may very well be omnipotent and working beyond our human comprehension. Thus, none of the accounts in the bible or any other religious texts can be completely logically discounted. Even in an otherwise rational, explainable scientific world, Jesus may have existed as described and performed miracles. Logically accepting the possibility of an omnipotent God (perhaps one no human even knows about!) I must also accept, logically, that that god may create events which defy all rational scientific explanation.

I also admit that I, knowing the capabilities of what we see as aliens, would feel almost totally powerless and at their mercy, and would ask god (if he exists) for help. There seems to be little lost in that request. I would also seek any and all human "rational" means to protect myself and my family, and resist these beings in any way possible. Makes sense to me.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
There is no contradiction in a person believing in E.T. and also believing in some kind of deity or God. There is only a conflict with a persons belief in RELIGION. Religious beliefs and DOGMA are not consistent with a belief in both God and E.T.....but this is understandable since RELIGION is a creation of Man and NOT a construct of a Deity.

Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
who says demons are bad anyways?..the church and organized religions,thats who and they have a very cruel and barbaric reputation for accusing people of being evil and then burning them at the stake...

so going by that sad and sorry fact.the demons might actually be good.but the truly evil witch killing and war starting religions,might have twisted around the original meaning of what demons actually are. to make everyone think that demons are evil when they might not be...

we cannot dismiss or deny that very real posibility...
edit on 5-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

who says demons are bad anyways?..the church and organized religions,thats who and they have a very cruel and barbaric reputation for accusing people of being evil and then burning them at the stake...

so going by that sad and sorry fact.the demons might actually be good.but the truly evil witch killing and war starting religions,might have twisted around the original meaning of what demons actually are. to make everyone think that demons are evil when they might not be...

we cannot dismiss or deny that very real posibility...
edit on 5-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

A vast number of WITCH BURNINGS can be attributed to the churchs attempt to elliminate the profession of MIDWIVES. These women were people of medical skill that aided in the birth of a child. The church had it's own...and much less knowledgable...version of these people who were primarily Monks or Priests whose concept of helping with birth relugated to PRAYER.

These women were accused of witchcraft and burned. Also...any person who owned land that the church had taken an interest in aquiring...were also burned. Nice people these men of God. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
There is only a conflict with a persons belief in RELIGION. Religious beliefs and DOGMA are not consistent with a belief in both God and E.T.....but this is understandable since RELIGION is a creation of Man and NOT a construct of a Deity.

Your so off split, lol. There is no sense arguing words that are so far off from the truth, its not even close...

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42 >>

join