It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5thWorldIsNow
reply to post by Caioneach

The Star Beings are here with us already and they are pure Love! My guides, the Angels, are Star Beings and I see them every day with my mind's eye/third eye. They see us as family and love us more than you love your children simply because they have more love in them. We Humans still need to fix our societal problems before they fully manifest in our dimension/realm/manifestation level. In other words, we Humans need to get rid of the corrupt puppet government officials and their puppeteer masters(the Cabal/NWO/Illuminati). Please do not wait for 2012 to come and do nothing!!! This is exactly what the Cabal want you to do... nothing!!! You are the one who supposed to fix our societal problems.

Yes, they are! Thank you for such a positive, and very true message. You are right too, we of the human race need to clean up our own messes, and stop praying for the end of the world, and stop trying to blow it to Kingdom Come with bombs and artillery. The Prison Warders (yes, we do live with a prison without bars) are in complete control, they have the technologies to just make the enemy surrender without firing a shot, but they keep on fighting a conventional war, and for one reason only....to kill off as many as they can. Read the message on the Georgia Guidestones:

"LET THESE BE GUIDESTONES TO AN AGE OF REASON"
the message of the Georgia Guidestones

1. MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE

2. GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY - IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY

3. UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING NEW LANGUAGE

4. RULE PASSION - FAITH - TRADITION - AND ALL THINGS WITH TEMPERED REASON

5. PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS

6. LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT

7. AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS

8. BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES

9. PRIZE TRUTH - BEAUTY - LOVE- SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE

10. BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE
source

This is the "plan" of the Forth Reich, people, and they are making it happen right before our very eyes. America is now involved in 5 shooting wars! Where does it all end? Meanwhile, we are watched from space, and cameras everywhere we go, GPS monitors track us everywhere, Cell Phone calls are monitored, listed to, looking for those 300 magic words that label you a terrorist. Wages are down, prices are up, always going up. American children are going hungry today, and people need to work, they need jobs. We are slowly but surely being turned into a race of slaves.

It is easy to see the Cabal has full-time ATS member agents that are here to dis-inform you and poison good/reliable information provided by good-intentioned ATS members. Wake up!!! ATS us infestated by Cabal puppets.

-Peace

Yes it is! I see them, and know who they are, and I think the intelligent members who post here on a regular basis know it too. Some are agents of the Religious Right/Moral Majority/Christian cabal, they have billions of dollars in their coffers, and do their best to get everyone into the Cult, I am almost certain the Vatican has made deals with the Draco who wish us as their slaves. They want your Soul, and many cannot see the truth of the matter, they are blinded by faith and dogma. These people haunt any ET/Alien threads with their demonic BS, grouping all things not in their book into one neat little package, and giving it a name they all recognize. That way the others will post in support, and provide appropriate bible quotes.

Some come from the Government "A" team, that is CIA/NSA/DEA, and so on. These guys and girls will derail any thread that deals with alternative sources of anything, be it fuel, energy, food, or pharmaceuticals. They will post math equations, scientific explanations, and even create websites that debunk what you are attempting to postulate. They demonize our whistle-blowers, and call they idiots and charlatans, even the ones who gave their lives to tell us what our government is doing behind our backs. I do not know if they are paid assets, of MK-Ultra mind controlled, but they are many in here, and you see them every day. Of late some have tried to get their message out in the introduction threads.

All we of Knowledge can do is simply ignore them, and continue to educate the masses. They will eventually wake up and smell the coffee.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
ok ok, i have a question...... if UFOs and ETs are demons, what exactly is your definition of a demon?
what are they?
were do they come from?
what are they doing here?
why do they do what they do?

try to use detail, but not too much, i dont like reading walls of text lol

edit on 15/9/2011 by DaveNorris because: (no reason given)

Oh, I see. You want the short version, and not the whole, complete story?
Demons are inferior spirits. they infest humanity and case a great deal of trouble, but are not evil, and do not work for the Devil. I suppose when the "Word" was spoken that created all of this, they were what was left over. Another theory is they are the spirits of a long ago extinct race, left to wander the Earth in search of a new host. We human, each one of us, have 72 of these little creature that live within us. Some are good, some are bad. Humanity calls this "Emotions." They are a part of us. Like everything is a part of us. Hope this isn't too long to bore your mind, friend. Try doing a little research on the origins of things to gain your answers, instead of expecting us to do it for you.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Caioneach

I would like to say that although i do tend to believe most of the so-called alien sightings can be attributed to natural and man made abnomalies/ causes, I will argue that not all of them can be grouped into one category...there are pretty weird things happening all around us and therefore demons masquerading as aliens is possible altho at the same time, since last time I checked demons are fallen angels, so on that line of thought they could be called aliens since they do not necessarily come from earth...I do also want to point out that I personally do not believe in beings from another planet coming to visit or help us or whatever..I am not opposed to God creating other being on other planets...he could have and not told us about it...who knows...If he has we won't know, seriously unless someone or some creature came from another planet, star system and told us.. how could we know...they say there are millions and millions of galaxies out there in the universe, lets just say they are all as big as this one we are in...If he made one species per galaxy,..that would mean millions n millions of people/creatures are his creation and know nothing of each other...unless he wants us to find out about them or vice versa...this is just one giant can of worms one does not need to fight over...NOONE WINS...we all lose

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
demons might have originated on earth a long,long time ago.they are the "fallen ones" "the watchers" who were cast out of the bodies of the giants that god destroyed in the flood and were made to wander the earth and seduce humanity...

and it is these demons that desired to once again inhabit physical bodies.so they posess people and animals. they also created biological robots we call the alien greys,whom they inhabit as a way to further seduce humnaity and lead us astray of god...
seeing is believing and so is hearing.because one winter night my friend and i heard loud unearthly shreiks,growls and diabolical laughter inside the old grave yard behind where we live and i know that these evil invisible beings really do exist...what we heard that night was terrifying...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You are another one hit by some heavy object in the head? Yes you could have heard something, no, it is not demons. It could have been a dog or other animal not a demon. There are no such creatures. One thread was moved to Religion forum for a reason, keep your religious bull# out of here.

In the past I didn't hate religious people but when I read what stupid explanations they give, one will say they don't live in the 21st century but in the 16th... I just can't help it, such like you contributed to my hating your kind. Now say I am possessed by a demon because I obviously want to lead people into the false path.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
if only i could have somehow tape recorded those awful sounds.it makes no difference to me if i am believed or not. i know what we heard...and it was unearthly and horrifying.
edit on 17-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

im not trying to get get anyone to research for me, there are many different opinions on what demons are and i was merely asking the op to tell me what his definition of a demon was, once i know what 'demons' he beleives in then i can look it up and make my own opinions on it. but im not gunna look up every definition of the word demon and try to guess which one he was talking about

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Did you guys know that faeries are actually goblins? Are we seriously arguing that entities for which there exists no strong, non circumstantial evidence are actually other entities that we also have no strong proof of? Are you guys nuts?

Aliens=> No evidence
Demons => No evidence
No evidence=> Rejection of the belief

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetrarch42
Did you guys know that faeries are actually goblins? Are we seriously arguing that entities for which there exists no strong, non circumstantial evidence are actually other entities that we also have no strong proof of? Are you guys nuts?

Aliens=> No evidence
Demons => No evidence
No evidence=> Rejection of the belief

TET....although I agree that it is really silly for some people here to bring historic fairytales onto this board....E.T....although historic and long observed over humans time on this planet....are not in this catagore....and there is in fact.....MUCH EVIDENCE...to support and even reliably and logically PROVE their existence.

I have posted many times where to look for reliable proof....so if you have not read it....you can ask me again or look at my old posts. Some of the evidence cannot be disputed nor can it be attributed to any other source. It is just a matter of a VERY GOOD systematic use of debunking....rebuking....threatening and above all....making those who have witnessed any activity by E.T....the source of scorn and ridicule.

I know for certain....100%....without any doubt....that E.T. is a REALITY. This is by job and experience. So when someone says something like...."There is NO proof!"....I am actually the one who is laughing.

Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This entire thread is just a troll thread, as previously stated! The whole thing is silly! How arrogant is it to call people names and demand they PROVE their theories are proof or debunk the theories of others who just happen to disagree with them *rolls her eyes*

NO ONE knows for proof positive-- one way, or the other... For either side to claim there is proof (beyond faith, either in religion, science, or personal accounts) is the true arrogance, and NOT a very good method to encourage others to hear your line of thinking or OPINION.

blech, time to unsubscribe from this nonsense.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinaed
This entire thread is just a troll thread, as previously stated! The whole thing is silly! How arrogant is it to call people names and demand they PROVE their theories are proof or debunk the theories of others who just happen to disagree with them *rolls her eyes*

NO ONE knows for proof positive-- one way, or the other... For either side to claim there is proof (beyond faith, either in religion, science, or personal accounts) is the true arrogance, and NOT a very good method to encourage others to hear your line of thinking or OPINION.

Although I agree that it is arrogant to claim proof for something that has none....this is NOT the case with the existence of E.T. The existence of E.T. has proof and your statement that no one know for sure....may apply to the other things you list....but not this.

What I state IS NOT OPINION! It is FACT....and I would be happy to list the areas for you to research that will show you why it is fact.....just ask or look at my previous posts where I list where to look. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
weva or not these things exist doesnt matter, this thread is still pointless. if someone sees something strange they will associate it with their own beliefs, if they are spiritual they will say its angle/demons. if they beleive in ETs they will say its from space and if they are pure sceptics then they will say its a weather balloon or swamp gas or what ever.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
weva or not these things exist doesnt matter, this thread is still pointless. if someone sees something strange they will associate it with their own beliefs, if they are spiritual they will say its angle/demons. if they beleive in ETs they will say its from space and if they are pure sceptics then they will say its a weather balloon or swamp gas or what ever.
your exactly right,but then who is correct and who is wrong? the religious who see angels? the et people who see aliens? or the skeptics who see swamp gas?...or are they all seeing something else?
edit on 18-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I think one doesn't need even aliens to claim that someone could be making human-animal experiments or animal of different species experiments. Maybe this, still not a demon.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinaed

If it's my opinion then it is important to me. Don't try to diminish it with yyour opinion.
I have been a scientist for 29 years. Everything, even science is opinion unless it is quantifiable.If you can't put it down in a formula with no unknown variables, it's opinion. I still think they are demons. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

it could be many things, they could all be seeing different things, so they could all be right, or it might be something else entirely, in which case they are all wrong.

if the ancient alien theory is right and all religious figures are infact ETs then they could be both aliens and demons....
there are too many possabilities and not enough proof one way or the other, although i do tend to lean towards ETs myself, but thats my guilty pleasure lol

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Ok so on what research I have done Grey's want to help us Reptilians want to DESTROY our ability's through subjugation by religious means Sorry Christians and that's from a Sumerian text before the religion upon which your religion was formed just providing information

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amatoremsapeientiae
Ok so on what research I have done Grey's want to help us Reptilians want to DESTROY our ability's through subjugation by religious means Sorry Christians and that's from a Sumerian text before the religion upon which your religion was formed just providing information
then who are "the insectoids" and what is their agenda? > www.subversiveelement.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Andromeda Council - War with Orion grey-Draco Reptilian ETs is won, no false flag ET invasion
Whistleblower: WWIII, a war between hostile ETs and humanity, has started

Michael Prince, an active duty whistleblower trained to be a cyborg super soldier assassin in SS and MI-6 U.K. intelligence networks, has stated that World War III, a war between hostile extraterrestrial civilizations and the human civilization has started. Armed hostilities between human forces and hostile extraterrestrial forces are now taking place frequently, Mr. Prince states.

An ET false flag operation is also planned

Humans allied with the Grey/Reptilian Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex [MIEC] are concurrently preparing a false flag ET invasion, Mr. Prince stated. The negative extraterrestrial-human alliance intent on Earth take-over is referred to as the Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex [MIEC].

Superior survival dynamics of homo sapiens

Because of the superior survival dynamics of the human species, Mr. Prince states, human society will defeat the hostile extraterrestrial civilizations that consist mainly of a Grey and Draco Reptilian faction. “It is a dangerous situation,” Mr. Prince states at the end of the interview. “However, all is under control and people should not panic.”

ET Council: War with grey-Draco reptilian ETs is won, no false flag ET invasion, a war in space and alien implants

Andromeda Council representative Tolec states, “a war in space, in many cases happening just outside of 'Earth space’ over the course of approximately nine (9) years of Earth time, is as of this third quarter of 2011 in the final cleanup phase. This war is finally over. Done. Finished. As Tolec for the Andromeda Council, I can tell you my colleagues had a long, hard, difficult war. I will add, this war is being won by ‘the good guys’… by the combined forces of the member star systems & planets of the Andromeda Council, those with Earth and Earth humans best interests in their hearts, minds & souls.
"This proxy war to free Earth, from thousands of years of negative energy bombardment, manipulation and control, was fought on behalf of Earth - by star system & planetary council member races of the: Andromeda Council. Those members that bore the brunt of the burden did the greatest amount of fighting included: Arcturus, Tau Ceti, and Procyon. The contributions of the Procyon people were especially valuable because they learned the weaknesses of these malevolent menaces - they learned how to 'sniff ' them out & beat them. The people of Procyon just recently liberated themselves within the past 12 years of Earth time.
“The very first meeting the Andromedan council had was to decide whether or not to directly intervene with what was going on here. According to Morenae, there were only 78 systems that met this first time. Of those 78, just short of half decided that they wanted nothing to do with us at all, regardless of the problems. I think it is really important that you know why they wanted nothing to do with us.
“We are talking about star systems that are hundreds of millions of light years away from us. Even some who have never met us. They just knew the vibration of the planet reflected those on it. The reasons why they wanted nothing to do with us is that from their perspective, Earth humans don’t respect themselves, each other or the planet. What possibly can be the value of Earth humans? Fortunately, the majority of the council gave the opinion that because Earth has been manipulated for over 5,700 years, that we deserved an opportunity to prove ourselves – to at least have a shot at proving the other part of the council wrong.
Tolec states, "It is known by the Chief Medical Officer, and staff, of the medical team of the Andromeda Council that a large percentage of Earth's population was unknowingly implanted and negatively affected by Grey etheric & physical implant technology... meant to keep Earth humans in a state of anxiety, fear, manipulation and control.
"Though some physical implants have been found and removed by Earth physicians, at Earth’s current stage of evolution & technology it does not yet have the means to detect, measure or eliminate the Greys' use of etheric implants.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Secret Societies and their abuse of power

The bizarre Pagan ritual of the Bohemian Grove—the Cremation of Care ceremony—is practiced by its members (all men), including both Presidents Bush, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Alan Greenspan, Richard M. Nixon, Jimmy Carter, Walter Cronkite, Colin Powell, and Henry Kissinger to name but a few. The meeting is held every July. It is purported that Obama and McCain visited Bohemian Grove in July of 2008.

If you're still doubting reality

The CEO of IBM, Thomas J. Watson, was a member of Bohemian Grove, a position that was shared by his good friend, the fascist totalitarian leader of the Nazi regime, namely Adolf Hitler. IBM Germany (known in those days as Dehomag) was totally and utterly immersed in the Nazi war rollout. Nearly every Nazi concentration camp operated a Hollerith department known as the Hollerith Abteilung. The five-digit Hollerith number and customized punch card system devised by IBM was software programming in its earliest forms. These Hollerith machines computerized the civil and slave labour resources allowing for a streamlining of the process. These IBM leased Hollerith machines matched worker skills and locations with labour needs during the building of the Nazi war machine. The prisoner was worked until he was exhausted and then exterminated by gas or bullet. Fast forward to today. IBM Credit Corp. is funding the parent company of the Verichip, Applied Digital Solutions.

Cathy O'Brien claim to have witnessed George Bush Sr. shapeshift into a reptilian being in front of her, and allegedly told her he is from another planet. Bill Clinton who was provoked to talk about Bohemian Club admitted he smoked Marijuana
Bill Clinton: >>I'd have sexual relationship with that woman Ms. Lewinsky, I told anybody to lie

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join