It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The earth is in a process of transformation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Chopper

Yes. I feel that many people just repeat the same ole malarkey they hear others speak, and don't really know what they are talking about. Just like people of all religions do.

But then again, I am probably guilty of it too.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

Well I have to say that your response really did not answer my questions, other than basically to show me that we are not actually talking about frequencies of the earth such as the earth tide etc and therefore not really my area of interest.

Ever notice someone who is a very negative person has many health problems and cant seem to enjoy life and nothing works our for them, well they have a low frequency.

You have not defined this frequency you keep on talking about. The human body has many frequencies, most often categorised and Alpha, Beta and Theta waves of which Theta is possibly the most interesting. There are others as well. Is it these to which you refer? If so how do you define a low frequency in terms of these rhythms and in what manner does this contribute to health problems, which generally are a result of disease, genetics or nutrition problems.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I thought it was a beautiful message regardless of my belief in it. People's first reaction on a conspiracy and other fringe beliefs website is to be sarcastic and snarky to a message about love? If ATS has some of the most open minded people in the world then why are our interactions just as petty and negative as many of the "sheeple" who ridicule your beliefs and throw sarcasm at you?
edit on 9/6/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I see that the OP did the devastating mistake of not defining this frequency and thus was met with alot of shills and malarkeys trying to shoot it down asap.

Allow me to clarify. That the earth has a "pulse", a frequency it resonates with has been known for hundreds of years. In current sciency, this is referred to as the Schumann Frequency, for more info look here. en.wikipedia.org...

For a better clarification what causes this to change and how it affect us human being, please look at "The Quickening" which is a very good documentary if you really want to understand what most shills don´t want you to understand. This can be found here www.youtube.com...

I´m not here to persuade you, but there are tons more info here and i hope these clues will help you on your way. The best way to be persuaded, is by yourself.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
I see that the OP did the devastating mistake of not defining this frequency and thus was met with alot of shills and malarkeys trying to shoot it down asap.

Allow me to clarify. That the earth has a "pulse", a frequency it resonates with has been known for hundreds of years. In current sciency, this is referred to as the Schumann Frequency, for more info look here. en.wikipedia.org...

For a better clarification what causes this to change and how it affect us human being, please look at "The Quickening" which is a very good documentary if you really want to understand what most shills don´t want you to understand. This can be found here www.youtube.com...

I´m not here to persuade you, but there are tons more info here and i hope these clues will help you on your way. The best way to be persuaded, is by yourself.

are you certain that the Shuman Resonance is the cause of the frequency rising

i've heard that indeed our whole galaxy, the milky way, has encountered the area in the cosmos where the frabic of time/space is accellerated more than the light years of space immediately around us.

we've hit a vortex that is displacing the whole bubble of space we call our galaxy... but it will not be apparent for some number of years when more precise instruments will reveal that we are expanding faster than our relative neighbors

it has something to do about the Arm of the galaxy we are thought to be situated in...but we are actually moving out of that place on the 5th arm......

All that would cause energies on the Sun and solar system to affect the Shuman Resonance here on Earth
not visa-versa

you youtube link... is about the Frequency of Collective Consciousness which is not the Earth's Shumann Resonance...but rather a belief system
edit on 6-9-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Try taking yourself into some Kundalini meditation if you dare...if you can actually calm yourself enough to start really doing it....you will soon find your questions meaningless...and you can feel energy that is not possible to explain ,, and it just gets more from there.

Why would I not dare? But on the other hand why would I want to? You see you and others never actually answer a question. It is a failing of humans these days that they are unable to answer anything without resorting to vague meaningless and ethereal references that cannot be proven and thus to their minds cannot be argued with.

If there is a 'frequency' it can be defined unless it is a figment of the mind. There is indeed a frequency on earth, many of them, which are the frequencies of this planet but the vagaries of the modern human and his transcendental imaginings are actually a cry for help because humans have lost the ability to listen to and respond to the beat of the planet. As usual humans have this unrealistic opinion of their importance and think they are something that actually matters in the grand scheme of things. The planet will go on with or without your Kundalini meditation and eventually the planet will fail and be destroyed. There will be no humans long before then. If you are happy believing in some ethereal plane to which you can ascend by transcendental meditation then that is good, one should always strive to be happy. But that does not make it real although it may be so for you. Reality is actually the thing that humans cannot face and from which they are always trying to escape to a better place.

Oh by the way I could never as you put it calm myself enough because the very act of calming the mind induces sleep - in something like 90 seconds from hitting the horizontal position.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Well put. More events occuring in a shorter amount of time accelerating the consiousness of all of us. The next epoch is just about to start. Nice post

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

you youtube link... is about the Frequency of Collective Consciousness which is not the Earth's Shumann Resonance...but rather a belief system
edit on 6-9-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

Both are actually the same thing. Dig deeper.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

"malarkey"...
So I looked at your wiki schuman resonance link: itsays:

"This global electromagnetic resonance phenomenon is named after physicist Winfried Otto Schumann who predicted it mathematically in 1952. Schumann resonances occur because the space between the surface of the Earth and the conductive ionosphere acts as a closed waveguide. The limited dimensions of the Earth cause this waveguide to act as a resonant cavity for electromagnetic waves in the ELF band."

It's saying:

"The physical dimensions between the ground and the height of the ionosphere creates a "wave guide".

Indeed it does :

A "waveguide" is a common piece of equipment in ghz frequency range equipment( like radar equipment). It's a hollow rectangular section all metal tube whose dimensions determine the frequency and"mode" of the rf energy it propagates( passes).

And transmission line theory says:" a quarter wavelength back from a direct short (ground) is an "open" circuit.( and between the two points you measure all values of complex rf impedance between a dead short to ground and an "open" circuit. So the fact the entire tube is one piece of metal does not send the RF signal to ground as it would at "d.c".

It is NOT saying the earth itself pulses/ generates energy at these frequencies.

The dimensions are are merely favorable to propagate extremely low (elf range) range frequencies.Such that electromagnetic disturbances (lightening strikes) which create rf harmonics related to long wavelength (elf range) frequencies. can cause a measurable "ring"( persist) in this closed wave guide between the ground (the short) and the ionosphere (some complex impedence not quite"open circuit")

edit on 6-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I find the topic interesting, but believe it belongs in another forum. The Earth is always transforming. The rate at which it transforms in the debatable question.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I guess people are really unsure as to what the OP is describing when he/she states a higher or lower vibrating frequency. If it something you do not understand by all means do some research on it. There are many many sites you can go on to learn about said frequency.

I suggest if you are not open minded to try and be while reading because you will learn a lot about yourself you didn't know before.

High frequency is often dizzying, buzzy, feverish, scattered, out of the body, and frenetic. Those with high frequency tend to move quickly, talk faster, zip and buzz around the room. They look like they have more energy. However, there is no correlation between the amount of energy and frequency; it is just a different way of expressing that energy.

www.michaeleducationalfoundation.com... n

When psychics are aware within the audible they are in tune to a spirits frequency. They say it is like tuning into a radio. Their voices sound like that of Alvin (The chipmunks)
Their "frequency" is said to be really high.

Also, I want to add....for those of you so keen on comparing it to or with a "Religion"??? This has NOTHING to do with or without a "Religion" of any sort. It has everything to do with the Universe we live in. Get over the Religious stuff....please!

edit on 6-9-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I read the first link you provided. I have some issues with parts of it in particular this one:

Two important pieces of information will help you understand the collective power we hold over the future of Earth. First, simple physics is at work, not God’s wrath. Thought has consequences. The energy fields of Earth react like a tuning fork to our collective emotions. Loving thoughts soothe the new Earth, while fear, broadcasted across the globe, has the opposite effect. Fear creates waves of discordant energies that heighten social disruption, institutional and economic breakdowns, and geological tantrums.

Source

You may rest assured that when the era of 'love and light' is ushered in it will not have the least bit of effect on so called 'geological tantrums'. That comment is made by someone who is ignorant of the geophysical forces on earth.

That aside however, basically all the whole thing is about, other than upsetting Christians saying Jesus was not the Son of God, is loving others. Service to others, not to self.

This is not news. Since the dawn of the human era mankind has been plagued by greed, selfishness and one-upmanship. You are probably too young to recall Mrs Do-As-You-Would-Be-Done-By and Mrs Be-Done-By-As-You-Did. (Water Babies)

The success of a society is founded on consideration for others. It has nothing to do with frequencies or any other mumbo jumbo. Treat others as you would wish to be treated yourself. If we all lived by that rule there would be few problems in the world. This is not some revelation, it is just common sense.

I was going to go through the points in that document but I won't as the previous paragraph says it all. Stop thinking about yourselves and how YOU are going to fare in the future, start thinking about others. The rubbish about frequency changes is actually a manifestation of the selfishness of people concerned for themselves and not others. You are running to hide in a fantasy because you are concerned for yourselves. Be concerned for others instead.

edit on 6/9/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Thank you ATS members Mama J, autowrench, Skorpiogurl, derepentLEstranger, NeoVain, mileslong54, 1M1B15 and jean59 for all your positive contributions to this thread and for sharing some good information with others as well as clarifying some things up for others. You people are very intelligent and have much knowledge. I thank every one else with positive contributions as well. ATS member Puterman, many members on here have gathered and posted information to your questions on here out of love to help you better understand the questions you so ask me. I could do the research for you but there is a ton of information to learn and for me to post it on here would require new threads. The best way to learn something is to investigate it for your self as others have stated on here and learned through the years. BTW, I wuddent focus on what frequencies are and or the different ones there are as it has no value. New ideas and wisdom are what will matter most down the road. Take care and see this as a learning and loving experience.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Two important pieces of information will help a person understand the collective power we hold over the future of Earth. First, simple physics is at work, not God’s wrath. Thought has consequences. The energy fields of Earth react like a tuning fork to our collective emotions. Loving thoughts soothe the new Earth, while fear, broadcasted across the globe, has the opposite effect. Fear creates waves of discordant energies that heighten social disruption, institutional and economic breakdowns, and geological tantrums.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

hey, I was reading some of the replys, argh! I see it all around me and have been dealing with it(on multiple levels) a lot since I made my spiritual connection. you need to know that one heck of a poop storm is coming. those who are intrenched in the physical will not let go of the power and control. I know what is to come for us here in the u.s.a.. I imagine the rest of the planet will have their own problems as well. I am looking foward to the new era too. it'll be excellent being able to trust you neighbor. the spiritual will be open and think of the access to all the knowledge. I plan on doing a complete history of all the civilizations which have existed on this planet. I have done some out of body traveling, only to God's house to see loved ones. there is a whole universe to explore and think of being able to do it from where you are. the earth will be fine, She is a tough old girl and will be here long after we are gone, most likely we'll leave at some point in the future. well gotta go, I liked the post, stay positive

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This thread caught my attention because I've suddenly developed an interest in vibrations and how they affect us, as well as the world around us. It's so cool to see others seeking similar information. I thought I'd provide a couple of links that delve deeper into the concept of vibrations from a metaphysical point of view. I don't think they specifically discuss earth changes, but they give more elaborate explanations for those confused about what they are.

justalist.blogspot.com...

www.biospiritual-energy-healing.com...

www.highvibrations.net...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by skydog801

hey, I was reading some of the replys, argh! I see it all around me and have been dealing with it(on multiple levels) a lot since I made my spiritual connection. you need to know that one heck of a poop storm is coming. those who are intrenched in the physical will not let go of the power and control. I know what is to come for us here in the u.s.a.. I imagine the rest of the planet will have their own problems as well. I am looking foward to the new era too. it'll be excellent being able to trust you neighbor. the spiritual will be open and think of the access to all the knowledge. I plan on doing a complete history of all the civilizations which have existed on this planet. I have done some out of body traveling, only to God's house to see loved ones. there is a whole universe to explore and think of being able to do it from where you are. the earth will be fine, She is a tough old girl and will be here long after we are gone, most likely we'll leave at some point in the future. well gotta go, I liked the post, stay positive

Thank you! Yes im excited to for the new Era. I strongly believe im part of the New children. Known by terms such as the Indigos or Crystal Children, the New Children are a diverse group of souls who have incarnated in the last 20 years or so, and who enter in an earthly life with a highly developed consciousness. Many come from other star systems with advanced knowledge; some are highly creative or psychic; others come with a rebellious spirit, determined to break up existing patterns of thought on the planet. Because the vibrations of earth have shifted into faster frequencies, they now have a ‘window’ of opportunity and can be born on this planet.

The New Children are a form of assistance to us. Without advanced souls, we might not make it through 2012. But if you’re a parent, you know it’s not easy to raise one of these advanced souls. They know how to argue, and they’re strong-willed. I'm glad i can be part of the team to help this planet earth!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
And thank you ATS member the pixelgarden for the sources! Its always exciting to learn more things about vibrations.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: unknown32

Dude, you just quote the whole video of Alaje.

For more info on what he's on about check this video out

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Earth-hEart
Atrial fibrillation.

Thata the process.

Arteries as to heart
Ocean conveyor belt as to earth.

one say someone may listen.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>