It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The earth is in a process of transformation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The earth is in a process of transformation in order to move in a higher frequency, every planet goes through a transformation like this, its natural way of evolution. Everything in the universe is developing, nothing stands still. The earth's frequency is increasing slowly and is higher than decades before, thats why some of you have a feeling time is passing by quicker. This gives you the opportunity to develop your conscious faster, because there are more things happening in a shorter time and your thoughts are manifesting quicker. In these higher frequencies nothing evil can exist.

Thats the reason why the dark earth controllers that consist of earth humans and evil extraterrestrials are doing everything to keep the earth's frequency low. They are exploding atomic bombs way up in the sky to disturb the magnetic field of the earth. They are spreading the energy of war, hate, competition, idiocy through the media and creating fear by manipulation the economy. They have studied human behavior for hundreds of years and are using the preemptive thrive and desires of the masses to keep them ignorant and unaware. They are afraid that the population will evolve and grow too much so they even spread chemicals with planes to make the populations ill.

They are even doing more, they want total control of everything. But there is a power that is able to stop them, that power is spiritual energy. The more people that are using the spiritual power of real universal love, the easier it is to eliminate this threat. As long as you see the earth as divided country's, disliking each other and being in competitions you are making it very easy for the evil earth controllers. If you want to change a lower energy, you have to use a higher energy. True universal love energy is a very high energy.

Earth is not only suffering from smog pollution but negative thought pollution. This is why you have chaotic weather when its natural and not caused by a anomaly. The earth will try and correct the negative frequency's. Now a days everyone seems so tired of the high prices, chaotic weather, hatred, financial system, ect.. Thats why lots of people are getting angry or want to die soon and want something bad to happen like planet x hitting earth, ect..

Almost everyone I hear talking in the public or messages i get from other members on here seems like they are sick and tired of living on earth with the way everything is going and want help. So I have created this thread to explain whats currently happening and to help you enjoy life much better now. So friends, be positive, happy, loving, helping and enjoy life, do not let nothing negative bring you down. Count your blessings and if you cant do that right now you will eventually realize you were blessed this whole time and everything happens for a reason. We are in a learning process as a whole.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Ummm yeah okay and you base this off what facts?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I thought I was vibrating at a higher frequency but it turned out to just be my massage chair.

Best of luck with the global shift though.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Man I thought my frequency was off. Thanks for the heads up.

Yep I just turned it back up. Feel like a million bucks now.

On and by the way, I'm an evil earth human. Debunk that!
edit on 11/9/5 by metaldemon2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

It sounds as if you are on your way to the "lighter" side of things. Welcome to it and safe passage.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Seems to me like the earth is going through one big long period of random chaotic transformation.

Makes for a good show, I dare say
edit on 5-9-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
constantly, yes.

its a constant process

so when is it the earth not transforming?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Turn it up to the highest setting and you'll ascend, now this is a fact!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
Ummm yeah okay and you base this off what facts? [/quote

I get my facts from my own research and loving people as well a strong desire for universal knowledge. You must have a desire for universal knowledge or you will not learn much in this life time and will not except things as they come to you.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Those with more knowledge will understand things more and except things better than others. This is a fact!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Universal knowledge is way cooler then boring old regular, non universal nunz-the-cool logic.

I feen for that universal brand of extra chewy, chunky knowledge.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknown32
Those with more knowledge will understand things more and except things better than others. This is a fact!

I think the opposite.

Those with more knowledge are far more apt at smelling out crap and are less likely to accept moronic theories with no factual basis.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I know from research that vibrations and frequency is changing, you are correct. I know this effects all things including us so you are right. Where it is going is in question, but you know what, I researched many of these facts due to the rapid changes in myself and others trying to find out why.

I have been on higher levels and it is complex and what we are here is not where we will be, the chasm between what we can be and what others seem to want us to be is wide indeed. The detractors are intelligent of course, but really have no clue, truly a sorry thing, when you have seen your soul as I have, you search and open up, good post.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I know how to spell 'accept'.

Does this count?

For me, time is speeding up compared to when I was a child because a hour/day/year is less of my life than when I was a child. It's only a perception, however.

I'm afraid I'm an Earth Human too (whatever that is?) We originated here, and my generation and the next few will die here, just like our forebears.

I do my own research and love people too.
edit on 5-9-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2011 by aorAki because: extra DIV

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Not quite sure why this is in Fragile Earth? Seems to belong more in religion or that metadodah area. Anyway, since frequencies I am into big time in the form of earthquakes.......

The earth is in a process of transformation in order to move in a higher frequency, every planet goes through a transformation like this, its natural way of evolution.

Can you please explain and link to information about the manner of this transformation and the source of the information that every planet goes through this transformation. Are we talking about all planets in the Universe, our galaxy or our solar system?

Seeing as most planets beyond our solar system are in fact undiscovered by us I am interested to find out how you know they 'evolve' and the starting and ending frequencies attained during the course of this evolution?

Everything in the universe is developing, nothing stands still.

Do we include supernovae in this? Are they destructing or developing, or both? Is the rock in my field developing? If so what may I expect it to develop into? Perhaps a slightly better definition of 'everything' is required here.

The earth's frequency is increasing slowly and is higher than decades before, thats why some of you have a feeling time is passing by quicker.

Over how many decades has this taken place? Just wondering since having been kicking around for 6 decades I may have noticed the difference if I knew which frequencies we are actually talking about.

One would assume that if the frequency of the earth is increasing them it is doing so for all of us. Can you explain how the increase in frequency from one so far undetermined level to another undetermined level should cause time to appear to pass more quickly for some? In what manner does this frequency become apparent? Are we talking about the earthtide here or some other frequency?

This gives you the opportunity to develop your conscious faster, because there are more things happening in a shorter time and your thoughts are manifesting quicker.

Sorry, I thought you said that it makes time 'appear' to pass more quickly, not to actually make it pass more quickly. So if time actually passes more quickly as you put it for some individuals, yet they are on earth in our line line and not shifted into a different spectrum, does time actually pass by more slowly thus allowing the to effect more 'things', rather than more quickly thus allowing less effective time?

In these higher frequencies nothing evil can exist.

Please explain this. First how can something be 'in' a higher frequency? Surely you mean 'at' these higher frequencies nothing evil can exist. So why can it not exist? If say the current earth frequency of around 6.5 Hz is evil and when it changes to 10 Hz it ceases to be evil. Where do the evil elements go?

Your first paragraph leaves me with enough questions to be answered without starting on the rest.

edit on 5/9/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

I know how to spell 'accept'.

Does this count?

For me, time is speeding up compared to when I was a child because a hour/day/year is less of my life than when I was a child. It's only a perception, however.

I'm afraid I'm an Earth Human too (whatever that is?) We originated here, and my generation and the next few will die here, just like our forebears.

I do my own research and love people too.
edit on 5-9-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2011 by aorAki because: extra DIV

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Starred and Flagged for an excellent post friend. I know what you are saying it true, though many will say you are crazy. There are some Dark Forces right here in this forum, so beware.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Many are buried in the noise of the mind. But this here is for those who will find.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

Not quite sure why this is in Fragile Earth? Seems to belong more in religion or that metadodah area. Anyway, since frequencies I am into big time in the form of earthquakes.......

The earth is in a process of transformation in order to move in a higher frequency, every planet goes through a transformation like this, its natural way of evolution.

Can you please explain and link to information about the manner of this transformation and the source of the information that every planet goes through this transformation. Are we talking about all planets in the Universe, our galaxy or our solar system?

Seeing as most planets beyond our solar system are in fact undiscovered by us I am interested to find out how you know they 'evolve' and the starting and ending frequencies attained during the course of this evolution?

Everything in the universe is developing, nothing stands still.

Do we include supernovae in this? Are they destructing or developing, or both? Is the rock in my field developing? If so what may I expect it to develop into? Perhaps a slightly better definition of 'everything' is required here.

The earth's frequency is increasing slowly and is higher than decades before, thats why some of you have a feeling time is passing by quicker.

Over how many decades has this taken place? Just wondering since having been kicking around for 6 decades I may have noticed the difference if I knew which frequencies we are actually talking about.

One would assume that if the frequency of the earth is increasing them it is doing so for all of us. Can you explain how the increase in frequency from one so far undetermined level to another undetermined level should cause time to appear to pass more quickly for some? In what manner does this frequency become apparent? Are we talking about the earthtide here or some other frequency?

This gives you the opportunity to develop your conscious faster, because there are more things happening in a shorter time and your thoughts are manifesting quicker.

Sorry, I thought you said that it makes time 'appear' to pass more quickly, not to actually make it pass more quickly. So if time actually passes more quickly as you put it for some individuals, yet they are on earth in our line line and not shifted into a different spectrum, does time actually pass by more slowly thus allowing the to effect more 'things', rather than more quickly thus allowing less effective time?

In these higher frequencies nothing evil can exist.

Please explain this. First how can something be 'in' a higher frequency? Surely you mean 'at' these higher frequencies nothing evil can exist. So why can it not exist? If say the current earth frequency of around 6.5 Hz is evil and when it changes to 10 Hz it ceases to be evil. Where do the evil elements go?

Your first paragraph leaves me with enough questions to be answered without starting on the rest.

edit on 5/9/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

Its in Fragile Earth because as we move more in the shift our consciousness is what makes makes this a smooth or bumpy ride for us. Earth will have many changes because of this. The proof is out there. You may not learn it today but you will soon. Things that are positive, loving have a higher frequency and things that are bad/evil/negative have a lower frequency. Ever notice someone who is a very negative person has many health problems and cant seem to enjoy life and nothing works our for them, well they have a low frequency. A really loving positive person is usually very healthy, and life is great for them, and they have a higher frequency than the negative person. Where do the evil elements go? Well when you convert a lower frequency to a higher one, the lower frequency joins the higher frequency as one and thats why it never destroyed. Say you had a half a cup of water and then fill the cup to the top, and then ask ware did the water that was half way in the cup go? Its joined as one to make that a full glass of water. Sorry if this is confusing but i am behind on sleep as i had many projects to finish in the last couple of days with little sleep and had to quickly give the possible best description from my knowledge. I will include some sources to connect some dots.

- www.welcoming2012.com...

- www.ashtarcommandcrew.net...

- www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I don't disagree with the lovely and uplifting sentiments of your post. I quite agree, even, with your warnings about what is going on in our media and entertainment and news. I've never seen more divisive influences and messages and images and it's not even subtle. But I do not fathom the terminology being used here and in similar posts elsewhere on ATS. Frequency of what? What precisely is vibrating? Are you saying the motion of subatomic particles are accelerating?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join