It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The earth is in a process of transformation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I have also thought of the energy as an increase in spiritual vigor and vitality. I don't have a scientific term or chart for what I am personally feeling it is just a sense of knowing. What I do know is that if you think negative you lower your spiritual energy and obviously the opposite is true with positive thinking.

Also the feeling that time is speeding up is actually coming in from the fact that we are running out of time. There is a sense of urgency........ hold onto to time and make it more precious then life.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Frequency of what? What precisely is vibrating?

Please, allow me to explain? Our human bodies are bio-electro-magnetic in nature. We each have a specific frequency. One can raise that frequency by meditation, gaining esoteric knowledge, doing ritual, eating right, avoiding things that are bad for you, and so on. Human thought and will go a long way here too. You can actually grow more DNA threads just by human willpower, so raising one's frequency should be a small matter, if you think about it. Of course, you don't have to do anything at all, it is your own choice, after all.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I used to read about the frequency things I actually found it interesting reading about the positive affect certain sounds and lights can have on the brain. Having said that, thinking that evil wil go away with higher frequencies is akin to believing some savior will come from the clouds and save us. It aint gonna to happen. We have a lot of hard work to do as human beings to reach that point. I like the sentiment though.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Good thread...or at least I think it is.

One can meditate or take themselves to a different realm all together. One may even place themselves on a higher frequency by doing what it is they have found works for them. While some are empathetic ( I am) others have a type of ability that allows them to have visions. Visionaries are often viewed as not normal so their credibility is undermined. It's too bad.

You either "feel" it or you don't. This urgency the OP is referring to is something that continuously keeps my psyche confused. I know what I feel....but I cannot locate the feeling or tell you why I feel this urgency and have since the Swarm in Arkansas. When the Japan quake happened I had a sense of knowing things are not good for the planet. Where did this feeling come from? Some say, ignore the feeling Jenn!!

It is like ignoring a "pain". How do you ignore what you feel? I can change my way of thinking but it all comes down to I FEEL IT and it is not going away.

What do I feel exactly?

I feel an urgency with our Planet that speaks loud and clear. It is as if the Planet is telling me to "Change or I will change for you"!

A lot of what Man has done to the Planet is selfish and not in the best interest of our Planet. I have a long list if anyone wants proof.

For example. You have a home. This home is everything you dreamed of and then some. You bring in flowers, everything is tidy and crisp and the sun shines on your beautiful decor and it is lavish to say the least. Next thing you know .. it is bombed, trash is everywhere, the foundation is cracking, and the house appears to be falling right out from under you. Do you ignore these signs?

Our Planet has been raped from its resources, digging for oil high and low, underground digging and depositing of chemicals, oceans raped and ravaged, and the Earth has got to do it what it can to sustain if not US, then the next evolving race that will emerge when most of the population has been removed.

Volcanic activity has not hampered our way of life just yet and when it does people will be running to and fro wondering what the hell is going on around them. Why didn't they know? Where is all this coming from?How did we get here? Will it be too late for the one unprepared? How does one "prepare" what you do not know?

We have been "warned" about the condition of our Planet for a number of years now and we continue to turn a blind eye toward all the facts.

Let "Toba" go spewing and watch what happens.....it will not be pretty at all.

I hope and pray that my prayers will be answered as I am a praying woman. I think that if we all got on our knees and prayed for the Earth to reconcile without the Human loss of life that we may be spared the agony of a possible Volcanic Winter or something along those lines of tragic and extreme loss of life.

There is plenty of Evidence at hand to show the cycle of change is upon us. How will it effect us is unknown.

Peace and love to you and yours!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxox

Jenn

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

[COLOR=GOLD]

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

[/COLOR]

Thanks for the LOVE ENERGY

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Ill be here waiting for the higher frequency to come and take over, but it might take time, even a 100 years for the age of aquarius to be in full effect, can't wait to use my powers

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Why is it a higher frequency as opposed to a lower frequency? Also, what do you mean by "frequency"? Lol. Deny butter.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

It is like ignoring a "pain". How do you ignore what you feel? I can change my way of thinking but it all comes down to I FEEL IT and it is not going away.

Hi there, MamaJ, please allow me to clue you in on a few things. I had a broken back and neck, along with extensive nerve damage, sustained in a semi truck roll over back in '85. I had fusion surgery on my neck back then, and three years ago all five of my lower lumbar vertebra were fused and fixated with titanium rods. I live in a world of pain, dear, and no amount of drugs, alcohol, or anything else can make that go away. But I can. I, like everyone else, have Willpower. Even though my pain level is what one would call a 6, or 7, I can still do things, walk, and even work on and repair computers. I stopped talking drugs for the pain, I took Vicodin, Percocet, OxyContin, Lortab, Flexeril, and even Methadone. When the pain gets to be unbearable, I go to the hospital and get a shot of Dilaudid, probably the best pharmaceutical ever made. With my records, and years of taking pain drugs, they give me 30 grains, so for the next two days I am stoned on my butt, and cannot do anything. So, I avoid that, even though I really like Dilaudid. I take a lot of hot baths, and I mean so hot you get in there real slowly. Some nights my wife has to move my sciatic nerve away from the metal, so that I may sleep. I have to roll over every 30 minutes or so, and most night take a Valium to sleep. Willpower does a great deal of pain relief for me.

A lot of what Man has done to the Planet is selfish and not in the best interest of our Planet. I have a long list if anyone wants proof.

I agree fully, I too have a rather long list of things humankind has done to pollute and destroy this planet, our Mother, and our Home. Weapons building is a bane on humanity, and the greed of the Bankers make people rape the forests for lumber and paper, when Hemp would provide the same products, and the constant drilling for oil when alternative fuels are available, but suppressed because of the billions of dollars being made from the selling of oil. Some people have used their intelligence and built devices to make their cars run much cheaper, but even these are demonized, and called scammers and liars. Free Energy devices have existed since the 560s, and yet we never see them, nor will we, too much money to be made.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Yeah, there is definitely some kind of transformation going on. I can certainly feel it inside and all around me. I don't claim to know what it is exactly. I feel like the answer or the truth is just barely out of reach... maybe we are not supposed to know until something actually happens? Who knows... I'll just continue to question things and keep my eyes open for the impossible

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Try taking yourself into some Kundalini meditation if you dare...if you can actually calm yourself enough to start really doing it....you will soon find your questions meaningless...and you can feel energy that is not possible to explain ,, and it just gets more from there.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
are we still detonating nuclear weapons in space? I think the last time that happened was in the 60's. If that was a plausible method to inhibiting the frequency increase, then they would be increasing the amount of explosions in space to keep up with the rapid transitioning wouldn't they? Or at least they would have sent a couple since the 60's. I mean that is if they are being proactive in their regressive efforts.

Whoever they may be of course.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

lol you're getting a lot of flack from the folks that will wind up in universe B me thinks. sounds like retroactive butthurt with flatulence included.

oh for the limited one track/one paradigm folks that don't get that words can have multiple meanings [ like when the legal definition of a word is completely different] frequency in occult terms usually means energetic density, which from your "matter in motion" mentality would translate as the level of solidity. i.e. the physical plane is of a lower frequency/higher solidity/density than the etheric plane.

our universe is produced by the overlapping of two meta universes , imagine 2 circles intersecting the resultant lens shape produced contains the space and time we are familiar with, sorta like an interference pattern.

universe a is just fine and balanced, in universe b Order and therefore Entropy has triumphed.

thing is universe a is disengaging from b sometime soon and depending on your choice, [and resultant efforts] you will wind up either in universe:

A- a realm of Infinite Novelty, Self-Knowledge, and Timeless Freedom.

B- the realm of a"Perfect" Mechanical Ordnung, and of Mindless Eternal Slavery.

sorta like where you already are now;

taken to the Nth Power.

it's not too late to switch buses so to speak,
but the "clock is ticking".

yup lots of folk headed for B me thinks, all because of their own choice to be cattle,
and be serviced in the service of the Machine.

see y'all on the day of 4 Motion

edit on 6-9-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

edit on 6-9-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
Why is it a higher frequency as opposed to a lower frequency? Also, what do you mean by "frequency"? Lol. Deny butter.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

Having worked with actual lab quality audio/rf frequency test and measurement equipment ( "fixed"and "swept" bench frequency audio/rf generators, and various spectrum analyzers( Usaf Precision measurement equipment calibration lab "K-4 area": waveform and frequency calibration technician) I understand the term "frequency"over the entire spectrum from "dirt" (0hz d.c.potential) to "daylight" (visible light).

Sorry "shaman":
I am quite sure. This is alot of new age " hokum". You can believe in unicorns( or flying sphaghetti monsters) if you so desire.
edit on 6-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

I like all you had to say and I agree with most of it. But on this ignoring pain/feelings I just had to add that people can actually ignore pain to some extent. Like stubbing toes, getting cuts, falling off bicycles, you know the average physical pain one experiences at random intervals. For me, I simply just don't acknowledge the pain. Fortunately I haven't had to test my abilities on a broken bone or anything drastic like that. But its like biking up a steep hill. To me there is no burn or strain, there is only me telling myself that I want to stop and rest. In other words the only pain or feelings I interpret are the pains or feelings I allow to be interpreted. Like the only people I notice on the street are the people I look for. Im just saying feelings can be ignored, just as much as anything else. It's all a matter of whether or not the phenomena is of any concern to the individual. Thats how people ignore the world around them. It just dont mattah to them. Its egocentrism really.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
Having worked with actual lab quality audio/rf frequency test and measurement equipment ( "fixed"and "swept" bench frequency audio/rf generators, and various spectrum analyzers( Usaf Precision measurement equipment calibration lab "K-4 area": waveform and frequency calibration technician) I understand the term "frequency"over the entire spectrum from "dirt" (0hz d.c.potential) to "daylight" (visible light).

As do I, so what is the OP saying when he/she says "frequency"?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This is very exciting. I'm glade you cleared everything up for everyone.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I am in the same boat as you unknown, and I am happy to be here. Finally, something to look forward too! If you didn't already know about this site then I recommend going to it and reading as much as you can from these channelers. galacticchannelings.com...

Lots of incredible information. I find Mike Quisney to one of the best. Thanks and I hope you enjoy

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

You are wise and knowing.
I see you.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

This stuff does not make sense at all. It sounds like new age gibberish. The world does not revolve around humans and thinking the way humans think change stuff about them with these vibrations. Sounds like a weird religion to me.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
What's with the huge signature blocks? It would seem we have someone talking to themselves.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join