It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The earth is in a process of transformation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
You know this is like the millionth time someone on this site has made the absurd claim of our planet some how "changing" and everyone " waking up".

Well it's bullsh#t. Plain and simple bullsh#t. If anything, people are dumber than they have ever been, and crime couldn't be worse.

So much for your thoughts of a "higher frequency" whatever the hell that means anyway. (Must be some real scientific crap)

Personally, I believe that there is no great evolution, no spiritual awakening; We're as boned now as we have ever been.

You want to know why it seems like time is moving quicker? Because you do the same crap day in and day out and your brain decides "this isn't worth remembering" Next thing you know the only thing you can remember is the last time you tried something new, which was in high school. THAT is why time seems to go so quickly.

As for having the audacity of claiming we're moving to a higher frequency; well I just don't think you have the credentials to claim some insane crackpot theory about "frequencies"

If it is some sort of reference to string theory- You don't have a PhD as an atomic physicist, stop pretending like you do.

There is NO Spiritual awakening

There is NO great change of our physical make-up coming

There is NO freaking way we're all moving into a "higher frequency"

So stop the BS threads about how we're all magically evolving into Disney character's with super powers. Seriously, it should be a ban-able offense; Producing lies and hoaxes.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vortiki
People are free to choose their own religion/belief system. The Universe is a strange and wonderful thing; The only way to learn and grow as individuals is by keeping an open mind.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yeah in transformation.... like it does every couple hundred million year cycles

when there is a buildup of cooler 'subduction zone' material layered like a pile of fabric close to the inner+outer core which in turn pushes up lots of very hot magma towards the outer crust layer of the Earth

the cycle of very hot magma results in more outgassing/more resulting tremors & earthquakes and the renewal of long dormant volcanoes...along with hyperactivity of all known lava producers all over the world at the same time

we are in the midst of what was once the 'Siberian Traps' era...perhaps even a redux of the Deccan Traps epoch

lot's of outgassing, temperature changes, lots of new land surface will be created over the next 100-1000 years

but the scientists are bewildered, not speaking clearly, or just dumbed down

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Reply to: unknown32

Hi, unknown32.

It seem as you have seen/read what is in the 2nd line of my signature ?

If not, try it. "The Ra material" could be a very informative experience !! B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWetCoast
People are free to choose their own religion/belief system. The Universe is a strange and wonderful thing; The only way to learn and grow as individuals is by keeping an open mind.

Keeping an open mind is one thing, having you mind so open all your brains fall out is another.

Keeping an open mind only works when you keep yourself grounded to reality as well.

To claim we're "in a process of transformation" and "moving to a higher frequency" is someone merely posting wishful thoughts of a Utopian society; Of which is highly unlikely to ever happen.

The only thing transforming is people's gullibility to believe in BS like "higher frequencies" and whatnot.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there is no "higher frequency" Reality isn't a sound pitch where you can just make it higher and everything magically fixes itself. I don't know where people are getting this crap from, but it's nothing more than uneducated cultism at its best.

Also, fre·quence. the state or fact of being frequent; frequent occurrence: We are alarmed by the frequency of fires in the neighborhood.
rate of occurrence: The doctor has increased the frequency of his visits.
Physics.
a.
the number of periods or regularly occurring events of any given kind in unit of time, usually in one second.
b.
the number of cycles or completed alternations per unit time of a wave or oscillation. Symbol: F; Abbreviation: freq.
Mathematics . the number of times a value recurs in a unit change of the independent variable of a given function.
Statistics. the number of items occurring in a given category.

Which one of these definitions of the word "frequency" is exactly "moving higher" to cause everyone to be some sort of god-like being?

You draw me a mathematical formula of how this works and MAYBE I'll consider this to not be a big steamy pile of bunk.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...
he/she got it from this.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vortiki

originally posted by: TheWetCoast

Keeping an open mind is one thing, having you mind so open all your brains fall out is another.

Keeping an open mind only works when you keep yourself grounded to reality as well.

To claim we're "in a process of transformation" and "moving to a higher frequency" is someone merely posting wishful thoughts of a Utopian society; Of which is highly unlikely to ever happen.

The only thing transforming is people's gullibility to believe in BS like "higher frequencies" and whatnot.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there is no "higher frequency" Reality isn't a sound pitch where you can just make it higher and everything magically fixes itself. I don't know where people are getting this crap from, but it's nothing more than uneducated cultism at its best.

Also, fre·quence. the state or fact of being frequent; frequent occurrence: We are alarmed by the frequency of fires in the neighborhood.
rate of occurrence: The doctor has increased the frequency of his visits.
Physics.
a.
the number of periods or regularly occurring events of any given kind in unit of time, usually in one second.
b.
the number of cycles or completed alternations per unit time of a wave or oscillation. Symbol: F; Abbreviation: freq.
Mathematics . the number of times a value recurs in a unit change of the independent variable of a given function.
Statistics. the number of items occurring in a given category.

Which one of these definitions of the word "frequency" is exactly "moving higher" to cause everyone to be some sort of god-like being?

You draw me a mathematical formula of how this works and MAYBE I'll consider this to not be a big steamy pile of bunk.
Your opinion is based on your own personal beliefs and I can respect that. But your beliefs are no more valid then the beliefs of anyone else.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Your opinion is based on your own personal beliefs and I can respect that. But your beliefs are no more valid then the beliefs of anyone else.

It isn't my opinion that everyone encouraging this thread is full of sh#t. It's reality. I don't know what fairytale you're all living in, but it certainly can't be a healthy state of mind.

No one has provided any evidence to back this claim up, merely stated a bunch of conjecture and assumption. As I'm merely a commentator, and not the creator of this horrid theory, the burden of proof lies with op to prove their statement.

So far all I have heard are thoughts of some perfect society, and based on what? Absolutely nothing. The rantings of the insane.

I am appalled at the amount of people who believe this garbage about "higher frequencies" and "transformations". I think you've been wearing your tinfoil hats for too long.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I think the question is: "Are we evolving?". Evolution by any other name is still evolution.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join