It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Last Man Out" William “Willy” Rodriguez Makes Shocking 9/11 Disclosure

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

Yes and No on the scope and size of the investigation. A quick search led me to information that people can pick and choose which facts they want to use to support their beliefs.

Amount of money allocated for the 1986 Challenger disaster investigation: $75 million
Amount of money allocated for the 2004 Columbia disaster investigation: $50 million
Amount of money allocated for Clinton-Lewinsky investigation: $40 million
Amount of money allocated for the 9/11 Commission: $14 million

Source: www.911myths.com...

and then we have...

Our ensuing investigation of the attacks of 9/11/01—code-named “PENTTBOM”—was our largest investigation ever. At the peak of the case, more than half our agents worked to identify the hijackers and their sponsors and, with other agencies, to head off any possible future attacks. We followed more than half-a-million investigative leads, including several hundred thousand tips from the public. The attack and crash sites also represented the largest crime scenes in FBI history.

Source: 9/11 Investigation (PENTTBOM)

I'm not suggesting that either is the truth - just some facts

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
I did a search if this was already posted, but I could not find it.
However, it could be that it was posted under another name.

Date Posted: Saturday 20-Aug-2011

This is quite some shocking information about what William “Willy” Rodriguez, the so called "Last Man Out" experienced just before and during the 911 attacks on the WTC towers and later on with how the 9/11 Commission Hearing dealt with his testimony.
I assume that most of this information is already known to many, but because I also assume not to all and for those who are still interested in this matter I post it nevertheless.

Employed at the WTC for 19 years as a maintenance worker, Rodriguez was responsible for the upkeep and safety of the stairwells within the 110-storey North Tower. On the morning of 9/11, Rodriguez was the only person at the WTC site with the master key to the North Tower stairwell doors. [NB: For fire containment purposes, only doors on every fourth level were normally left unlocked.]

In the immediate aftermath of the attacks, Rodriguez personally rescued fifteen injured persons from the WTC by leading—often carrying—them to safety. Having evacuated the injured from the basement levels, he rushed back into the tower and led firefighters up the stairwells. Unlocking doors to various floors as they ascended, he aided in the successful evacuation of unknown hundreds of survivors.

At great risk to his own life, Rodriguez re-entered the structure three times, and even rescued people trapped between floors in elevator cars by lowering ladders down into shafts. Having helped lead everyone he could find to safety, he finally decided to exit the building.

Rodriguez is believed to be the last person to leave the collapsing North Tower alive.

Here is the whole story.

www.americancrisis.us...

edit on 5/9/11 by spacevisitor because: did some adding and corrections

What i find shocking is that you got stars for this very, non-shocking story that i heard 11 years ago after it just happened.

No S's or F's for this story, shock factor rated a 0 on a scale of 1 to 10.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
reply to post by Six Sigma

Yes and No on the scope and size of the investigation. A quick search led me to information that people can pick and choose which facts they want to use to support their beliefs.

Amount of money allocated for the 1986 Challenger disaster investigation: $75 million
Amount of money allocated for the 2004 Columbia disaster investigation: $50 million
Amount of money allocated for Clinton-Lewinsky investigation: $40 million
Amount of money allocated for the 9/11 Commission: $14 million

Source: www.911myths.com...

and then we have...

Our ensuing investigation of the attacks of 9/11/01—code-named “PENTTBOM”—was our largest investigation ever. At the peak of the case, more than half our agents worked to identify the hijackers and their sponsors and, with other agencies, to head off any possible future attacks. We followed more than half-a-million investigative leads, including several hundred thousand tips from the public. The attack and crash sites also represented the largest crime scenes in FBI history.

Source: 9/11 Investigation (PENTTBOM)

I'm not suggesting that either is the truth - just some facts

First of all, I love your avatar. I LOL'd when I saw it.

Now, you linked a source to 911 Myths, yet you left out lots of additional information. Mike, who runs that site is very thorough with his research.

In addition to the 15 million for the 911 Commission:

$600,000 for the ACSE reports on building performance.
NIST: $16 million in 2002

Now. regarding the FBI. There were close to 4 MILLION man hours used in the PENTTBOMB. There has never been an investigation even REMOTELY close to this. Innocent Images National Initiative is the next closest at 628,000 hours. (going back to 1995)

www.justice.gov...

So, the fact remains that the 9/11 attacks resulted in the largest criminal investigation in United States history.

edit on 6-9-2011 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Willy is a fraud. He's part of the faux truth movement.

William Rodriguez is a Fraud

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
All those who mentioned the words 'bombs or explosions'' that day were traumatized and terrorized. They were obviously mistaking and in shock and THAT'S why the President stepped in, declared war and to date: have over 1,400,000 dead souls out there.

After all, how dare Al (qaeda) Carlyse scare the bejesus out of the fine citizens of NYC and Washington DC to the point of delusion????

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

Willy is a fraud.

William Rodriguez is a Fraud

I do not share your opinion.
It’s too bad quite usual that people who come forward with in fact true information in the public domain that must be kept secret for certain fraudulent reasons are been accused of fraud.

He's part of the faux truth movement.

I really do not see what there can be wrong of a movement that is searching for the truth?

edit on 7/9/11 by spacevisitor because: made a correction

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I do not share your opinion. It’s too bad quite usual that people who come forward with in fact true information in the public domain that must be kept secret for certain fraudulent reasons are being accused of a fraud.

It is an opinion based on thorough research of his story, which is a fairy tale.

The truth is, if the government would pull off something like 911, they'd have their cover story in place long before the actual day. The use of propagandists in war is nothing new, nor is the use of propagandists who sympathize with the opposition. Willy is part of the same crew that's wasted 10 years investigating false leads...leads like those provided by Willy.

I really do not see what there can be wrong of a movement that is searching for the truth?

Then ask yourself why the "truth movement" would try so hard to denigrate and marginalize alternative explanations that expose the media's complicity? The only accepted hypotheses by the "truth movement" include the use of planes, and exclude the complicity of the media. By definition, this is what's known as "controlled opposition".

"The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum." — Noam Chomsky

Source

The truth movement is deliberately leading you away from the truth.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

So you are aware, that video has been proven to be a hoax. It was a video overlay that appeared years after the fact in order to fool people. The explosion is a simple SFX.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I do not share your opinion. It’s too bad quite usual that people who come forward with in fact true information in the public domain that must be kept secret for certain fraudulent reasons are being accused of a fraud.

It is an opinion based on thorough research of his story, which is a fairy tale.

Really?

The 9/11 Commission Hearing

At the closed-door 9/11 Commission hearing, Rodriguez testified under oath that explosions were going off in the basement of the North Tower before the first plane impacted the building.

“Bombs! Bombs!”

Rodriguez and a handful of co-workers who were down in the basement at the time of the attack, actually heard and felt huge explosions beneath their feet in the lower basement levels.

While this anomaly in itself should have been cause for serious investigation, it is the timing of these explosions that is extremely troubling:

They occurred several seconds before the first airplane impacted the tower.

The first of these explosions, which occurred about 7-8 seconds before the plane struck the tower was so powerful it literally threw Rodriguez upwards, clean off the floor, as parts of the false ceiling collapsed onto and around him.

Rodriguez heard and felt at least three explosions going off down in the basement levels within seconds of each other.

Absolute pandemonium broke out, with screams of “Bombs! Bombs!” rising above the din as terrified workers scattered in all directions, frantically seeking ways to escape.

[NB: There were a total of six basement levels. Level-2, immediately below Rodriguez’s position and the apparent location of the first explosion, was a “Mechanical Floor”—a restricted access area.]

But the “bombs” were by no means confined to the basement levels.

During his subsequent rescue efforts on the upper floors, Rodriguez claims he heard explosions going off “all over the building.”

www.americancrisis.us...

And how do explain this then?

28 percent — more than 1 in 4 — of New Yorkers believe that the Twin Towers were brought down with explosives or some other demolition devices in addition to being hit by airplanes?

New poll of New Yorkers finds lingering doubts about official explanation of 9/11 attacks, including third tower’s collapse.
Siena Research Institute Poll Commissioned by “Remember Building 7” Campaign Shows Significant Skepticism of Official Account June 8, 2011

• 28 percent — more than 1 in 4 — believe the Twin Towers were brought down with explosives or some other demolition devices in addition to being hit by airplanes.

rememberbuilding7.org...

Then, I assume you have also seen the survey results of the 9/11 Attacks & Conspiracies - September, 2011 poll, so how do you explain these outcomes then?

And what to think about these.

The truth movement is deliberately leading you away from the truth.

I do not share your opinion.
edit on 8/9/11 by spacevisitor because: did some adding and corrections

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Really?

Really. It's a BS story delivered by a cheap con artist.

Here's a summary:
Link

And how do explain this then?

28 percent — more than 1 in 4 — of New Yorkers believe that the Twin Towers were brought down with explosives or some other demolition devices in addition to being hit by airplanes?

I explain this by saying more than 1 in 4 New Yorkers watch too much TV.

As far as you posting a bunch of "opinions" as proof of something, or as justification for your own opinion, I have a thread here where I discuss how I feel about basing decisions on what the crowd thinks.

Link

edit on 8-9-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

As far as you posting a bunch of "opinions" as proof of something, or as justification for your own opinion,

I made up my own opinion due the years after comparing the official explanation with all kind of witness testimony’s, reading all kind of articles about it, seeing a lot of photos, listen/watched to a lot of discussions, and watching a lot of videos.
So it is not based on just a bunch of "opinions".

I have a thread here where I discuss how I feel about basing decisions on what the crowd thinks.

I go see the links but it’s quite obvious that we do not and will not share the same views about this matter, but that is oke with me.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I go see the links but it’s quite obvious that we do not and will not share the same views about this matter, but that is oke with me.

Some folks have their minds made up, and no amount of new information will change that.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

William Rodriguez, 9/12/2001 as told to CNN...

We heard a loud rumble, then all of a sudden we heard another rumble like someone moving a whole lot of furniture," Rodriguez said. "And then the elevator opened and a man came into our office and all of his skin was off."

archives.cnn.com...

Loud rumble, like someone moving a whole lot of furniture?? So moving furniture has the same effect as explosions......

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Some folks have their minds made up, and no amount of new information will change that.

Could be, but I am not one of them.
I did read a view month ago some new information of which I was not aware of and despite of the pretty strong view and opinion I already had on what could have been used to bring the Twin Towers and Building 7 down the way they did it nevertheless changed both.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

William Rodriguez, 9/12/2001 as told to CNN...

We heard a loud rumble, then all of a sudden we heard another rumble like someone moving a whole lot of furniture," Rodriguez said. "And then the elevator opened and a man came into our office and all of his skin was off."

archives.cnn.com...

Loud rumble, like someone moving a whole lot of furniture?? So moving furniture has the same effect as explosions......

Sorry, but what exactly do you mean to say here because I do not understand it.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I think he was meaning that a number of things "sound" like explosions because they are booms caused by shifting material. In the towers, you had a lot of floors collapsing, filled with concrete and steel. If there weren't booms, something would be really strange.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

That, or he's referring to the fact that William Rodriguez substantially changed his story around 2004/2005, when he started claiming that he heard bombs go off.

sites.google.com... is a good place to start, Mark Roberts treats mr. Rodriguez with genuine respect, considering that he did do some pretty brave stuff on 9/11.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

Ding ding ding....... Give that man a cigar. William Rodriguez, on 9/12/01, told a much different story than the one he tells today, for an honorarium. Unfortunately, his actions today, make me question if he wasn't embellishing his account of his actions that day from the very start, which is sad.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join