It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Last Man Out" William “Willy” Rodriguez Makes Shocking 9/11 Disclosure

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
i find it shocking that people come in here to say this isnt shocking because they've already heard the information.

if something is shocking, it's not somehow less shocking because you've already heard about it. shock is an initial reaction. don't diminish important information because you can't see past your own nose.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadlyrhythm
i find it shocking that people come in here to say this isnt shocking because they've already heard the information.

if something is shocking, it's not somehow less shocking because you've already heard about it. shock is an initial reaction. don't diminish important information because you can't see past your own nose.

Well, I am shocked that you find it shocking that people come in here to say this isn't shocking because they've already heard the information. It's not shocking information...it's distortions of the truth and outright lies.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

oh. ok then. i'll take your word for it.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

oh. ok then. i'll take your word for it.

I'm once again... shocked!

Really not a one line post.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadlyrhythm

Go back one page and read my post

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

my mistake. my first post was responding to the first few responses, and didnt see what you had posted on the 2nd page. however, i don't see too much damning evidence against rodriguez in what you posted, only trifles about whether he was actually literally the last one out alive or not. did he not save lives?

i also find it kind of lame that i got a 'warning', just for being sarcastic. it's not like i was being offensive, just was asking for an argument rather than something arbitrary. but, i guess ats is pretty sensitive these days. i'm not posting in this thread again, i don't feel like being under the microscope.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

The fact remains that Willy has been caught not only embellishing his stories, he has been caught lying. Do you think he is accurate in stating that he was the "Last Man Out?

The government has been caught lying about everything concerning 911, yet you have demonstrated to everyone that you believe them; they have embellished, and twisted the facts so much that the 911 Commission requested the Justice Department to do a criminal investigation on the Pentagon and FAA. You want to talk about liars; the fact is the people you are defending have proven themselves the worst liars and have lost all of their credibility with the public.

edit on 6-9-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

my mistake. my first post was responding to the first few responses, and didnt see what you had posted on the 2nd page. however, i don't see too much damning evidence against rodriguez in what you posted, only trifles about whether he was actually literally the last one out alive or not. did he not save lives?

I only listed 2 obvious lies. There are more. Several more. His opening statement to the NIST was a lie. Was it not?

He did save lives and is a hero..no doubt. He claims he saved hundreds. How true is that statement?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

The government has been caught lying about everything concerning 911,

Really? "caught lying about everything" You sound a little like Willy yourself. Please feel free to start a thread listing the lies that they were caught with. I am not saying they were 100% honest.

yet you have demonstrated to everyone that you believe them;

No, i believe the facts that i have found from the most massive criminal investigation in the history of the United Stated.

they have embellished, and twisted the facts so much that the 911 Commission requested the Justice Department to do a criminal investigation on the Pentagon and FAA.

And...what was found?

You want to talk about liars; the fact is the people you are defending have proven themselves the worst liars and have lost all of their credibility with the public.

I'm not defending anyone. I state facts.

So, is Willy honest when he claims he was the last person out of the tower?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
A little Q&A with willie and Daniel Sanjata I recorded last year. (sorry for the crappy camera work... was a borrowed camera and no tri-pod + batteries died halfway through... but i got most of it.)

I have spoken with him (after the Q&A) for a bit and asked him again what he experienced that day and his answers came off as truthful. however there is always a chance of being wrong but IMO he was and still is telling the truth to what he went through that day.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

yet you have demonstrated to everyone that you believe them;

No, i believe the facts that i have found from the most massive criminal investigation in the history of the United Stated.

What most massive criminal investigation in the history of the United Stated are you talking about?
The government has admitted to no wrong doing and the alleged evidence that the FBI came up with is very questionable and the fact is the FBI and the CIA had a serious problem of sharing information before 911 and after 911 due to corruption in both agencies.

Investigation? If you are going to refer to the white wash 911 Commission Report, which was not the “most massive criminal investigation in the history of the United Stated.” No, it was proven to be the most massive criminal cover-up in the history of the United States.

If you are going to refer to NIST Report their hypotheses is an “unproven theory” that cannot be proven true by any science.

If you are going to refer to our intelligent agencies, the whole world is laughing at us now because Americans fell for the WMD lies, OBL lies, the 19 hijacker lies, while seven of them have filed suits against our government to clear their names.
So please explain to me where I can read about this “most massive criminal investigation in the history of the United Stated.”

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by stirling

Nobody who ever saw the video of the collapses could come to any other conclusion than controlled demolition, of all three buildings.
I too said it then and stand with that conclusion.

You sir are in the minority. Most of the world accept it as we saw it.

It's been 10 years and the only conspiracies are in cyberspace.

No he is not in the "minority", and the people who "accept it as they saw it", are not too bright, or are in denial. These are the same people who are holding all of us back from bringing the real terrorists to justice. The ones in 3 piece suits.

And yeah, there's been no evidence to suggest there's a conspiracy. Not at all. Only delusions on the internet... Yeah, tell that to the 1500 architects and engineers oh I mean "conspiracy theorists", who say all 3 buildings were controlled demolition.

Its been 10 years and the only people who still believe the official story are victims of mainstream media brainwashing and manipulation.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Interesting read, most of it i had heard before , but i didn't know they were campaigning in south america.
well the only thing i can say is, until the American people stand up and take back their country by force, its only going to continue to get worse

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Great posts. good read with a lot of info. Good to know that there are still those out there seeking the truth

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
im not sure what to think. i know what i think. Ive seen the testimony of mr. rodriguez and have never seen anything that made me think he was lying. I saw alot that said the Fed. Gov. was lying. As to the person who quoted him in different interviews stating that his story doesnt line up i ask you...If you were this man, how many times do you think you would have to tell your story in ten years? how many of those times could you tell the exact same story each time? Perhaps you can post some other, different discrepancies that would aid your case?

Although while thinking of a response to this thread i realized something interesting to me. The official story reports that jetfuel weakening the steel is what brought all THREE buildings down, correct? If im not mistaken the WTC buildings 1and 2 were both supported by a core of columns in the center of the buildings. I remember this because at the time the WTC was built it was an incredibly novel way to build a skyscraper, going away from the normal design use of a 3 dimensional steel latice. Well, as far as i know, and please correct me if i am wrong, but most "passenger jet" planes carry the majority of their fuel in the wings. The only way to strike the buildings to get the most "effect" would be to steer the plane head on with the fuselage striking either the corner or middle of the sidewall. In this scenario all of the fuel is delivered into the buildings, but little would actually make it to the core collumns. This is an assumption based upon the knowledge i have gained over my life dealing with engineering and physics, which have interested me my entire life and spent many years studying. How could a structure being passively supported from within, instead of a dynamic load support lattice, be struck by a plane and COLLAPSE due to the heat of the jet fuel, when the majority of the jet fuel is a) burned off during initial impact, and b) is burning on either side of the support core, but not directly on it. Now i definitely realize that there is much more to consider in this scenario, but i figured i would type it out as a way to entertain the idea.

Also, does anyone know how fast jet fuel burns? I know it burns at a relatively low temp (several hundred degrees). I wonder because the buildings took quite a while to collapse, though the buildings were designed to withstand this exact scenario, and i would think that the jet fuel would burn up quite rapidly.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
This is the first time I've ever heard this:

He even provided the panel with a list of firsthand witnesses to the explosions, people who were ready to testify under oath. One of the individuals Rodriguez recommended the panel summon was his friend and fellow employee, John Mongello. Mongello was in the lobby of the neighboring South Tower when the first aircraft plowed into the North Tower where Rodriguez was located. It would be another sixteen minutes before the second aircraft would rip into the one Mongello was in. Yet, within a minute of the first plane hitting the North Tower, an elevator in the South Tower exploded to smithereens right before his eyes! Mongello and others were literally blown backwards by the blast, as people—many, horribly burned—began to run willy-nilly shrieking in pain, shock, and sheer terror. Thick, black smoke could be seen billowing out of the now exposed elevator shaft, and the pungent smell of “gunpowder” was very evident. Again, just as with the North Tower, this explosion occurred inside a building that had not yet been struck by a plane! How could a plane crashing into the North Tower possibly have caused elevators in the South Tower to explode? The esteemed 9/11 Commission never bothered to ask.

I have heard of multiple accounts from firemen of the marble facades being blown off in the WTC lobby but I'm not sure if they are talking about the South or North towers or possibly both.

I swear the 9/11 waters just keep getting muddier and muddier.

These are the kind of eye-witness reports that have been constantly dismissed by believers of the 'Official 911 Story'(OS) - any eye-witness who reported that they had seen explosions before the planes hit have been described as unreliable (then the same old 'eye-witnesses are the least reliable evidence' stuff is usually quoted)..............it seems that eye-witnesses are only reliable when they backup the OS (e.g. how many quote the eye-witnesses that saw a plane at the Pentagon?)...............

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
People who try to discredit Willy are assclowns, the man is true definition of hero, risking his own life to save others, and others then have the gal to attack him when he tells his story about 9.11.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
People who try to discredit Willy are assclowns, the man is true definition of hero, risking his own life to save others, and others then have the gal to attack him when he tells his story about 9.11.

We cannot apply minor scrutiny to one man just because he is on your side of the fence. If someone is willing to believe that everything the government says and does is a lie, then you have to assume that people will lie too. People make up the government, and that is a fact.

I find it to be strange and absurd that the people in this thread will be quick to "forgive" any lies or embellishments on William's part, yet will hang the government for anything perceived on their part!

Just earlier in the thread, when one person posting was confronted by the issue, he quickly moved the goalposts and changed the subject back to the government. I have concluded that nobody wants to admit that William might be a liar, at least in some respects.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

All that you wrote is true......but....the OS has been given to the world as the absolute truth about what happened that day.

William has been one voice against that for the last 10 years.....surely, he's the perfect straw-man?

He saw stuff 10 years ago that doesn't fit with the story that needed to be presented - he's been made to look like a liar but the OS is a bigger lie isn't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join