It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Last Man Out" William “Willy” Rodriguez Makes Shocking 9/11 Disclosure

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I did a search if this was already posted, but I could not find it.
However, it could be that it was posted under another name.

Date Posted: Saturday 20-Aug-2011

This is quite some shocking information about what William “Willy” Rodriguez, the so called "Last Man Out" experienced just before and during the 911 attacks on the WTC towers and later on with how the 9/11 Commission Hearing dealt with his testimony.
I assume that most of this information is already known to many, but because I also assume not to all and for those who are still interested in this matter I post it nevertheless.

Employed at the WTC for 19 years as a maintenance worker, Rodriguez was responsible for the upkeep and safety of the stairwells within the 110-storey North Tower. On the morning of 9/11, Rodriguez was the only person at the WTC site with the master key to the North Tower stairwell doors. [NB: For fire containment purposes, only doors on every fourth level were normally left unlocked.]

In the immediate aftermath of the attacks, Rodriguez personally rescued fifteen injured persons from the WTC by leading—often carrying—them to safety. Having evacuated the injured from the basement levels, he rushed back into the tower and led firefighters up the stairwells. Unlocking doors to various floors as they ascended, he aided in the successful evacuation of unknown hundreds of survivors.

At great risk to his own life, Rodriguez re-entered the structure three times, and even rescued people trapped between floors in elevator cars by lowering ladders down into shafts. Having helped lead everyone he could find to safety, he finally decided to exit the building.

Rodriguez is believed to be the last person to leave the collapsing North Tower alive.

Here is the whole story.

www.americancrisis.us...

edit on 5/9/11 by spacevisitor because: did some adding and corrections

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

what is the shocking disclosure, sorry?

thanks

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
yes he was a brave man for what he did

he was more brave for talking about the explosions he heard which strangly resemble the sounds of bombs going off ...

but according to the official story anyone who thinks bombs were planted in the building are fools

so we should just shut up about it before the propagandists come around and bark official story

there were no bombs... the government , propagandists and MSM says so....

now go back to drinking your tap water...don't worry the government has everything under control

BOOM BOOOM BOOOM ...don't wry folks just pressure blowing out windows

edit on 5-9-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaneR

what is the shocking disclosure, sorry?

thanks

To know that you have to read it.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I read it and saw no shocking disclosure as well. Perhaps it was left out?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by josh2009s

shocking disclosure is subjective, what was mentioned is shocking to someone who hasn't heard it yet...good find op, i was reading about that the other day....i myself didn't realize that he was going around telling people about that day glad he is though.....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I think Space Visitor is visiting from 2001. Whin this information was "shocking"...Go back to sleep now...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

Originally posted by josh2009s

shocking disclosure is subjective, what was mentioned is shocking to someone who hasn't heard it yet...good find op, i was reading about that the other day....i myself didn't realize that he was going around telling people about that day glad he is though.....

Subjective to what? How bland/boring your life is? I am not shocked. Misleading title= Trolling.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
You have to click the link and read the entire story. The clip does not have the "shocking info". A lot of people say they heard bomb going off, and so on. Also a lot of people said they found god that day too. The only thing that shocks me is that he found god, the bomb stuff is old news.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by josh2009s

lol jeez dude, you obviously didnt rtfa in the op, so stop whatever your doing, take 5 minutes and read it.

it was a good read, and indeed pretty shocking. good post.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
A very interesting read. I hope he opens more eyes.

I remember being at work at the time it happened and we all watched the footage on the internet. I immediately knew then that we were all being lied to. There was no way those airplanes brought those towers down. I said it at the time and I say it now - controlled demolition.
edit on 5/9/2011 by YarlanZey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by snarfbot

This is old news. I'm shocked that you are shocked.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by josh2009s

lol well, its the first i heard of it.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

If there were explosives in the basements of the Twin Towers then why were both the basins still intact after 9/11? Perhaps he was hearing echoes?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
That article was "the bomb!"

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This is the first time I've ever heard this:

He even provided the panel with a list of firsthand witnesses to the explosions, people who were ready to testify under oath. One of the individuals Rodriguez recommended the panel summon was his friend and fellow employee, John Mongello. Mongello was in the lobby of the neighboring South Tower when the first aircraft plowed into the North Tower where Rodriguez was located. It would be another sixteen minutes before the second aircraft would rip into the one Mongello was in. Yet, within a minute of the first plane hitting the North Tower, an elevator in the South Tower exploded to smithereens right before his eyes! Mongello and others were literally blown backwards by the blast, as people—many, horribly burned—began to run willy-nilly shrieking in pain, shock, and sheer terror. Thick, black smoke could be seen billowing out of the now exposed elevator shaft, and the pungent smell of “gunpowder” was very evident. Again, just as with the North Tower, this explosion occurred inside a building that had not yet been struck by a plane! How could a plane crashing into the North Tower possibly have caused elevators in the South Tower to explode? The esteemed 9/11 Commission never bothered to ask.

I have heard of multiple accounts from firemen of the marble facades being blown off in the WTC lobby but I'm not sure if they are talking about the South or North towers or possibly both.

I swear the 9/11 waters just keep getting muddier and muddier.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I've skimmed over this guy's lawsuit. At first I thought he was just cashing in (and who can blame him?), but now I think he may be a very sick man. Or maybe the lawsuit was just kayfabe for his conspiracy theory business. This is why I love truthers, every day is an Andy Warhol vs. Jerry Lawler grudge match. Are they for real? Are they faking it? Do they even know any more?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

I saw what you tried to do there, and I have recorded your info.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

If there were explosives in the basements of the Twin Towers then why were both the basins still intact after 9/11?

In the article is said,

[NB: There were a total of six basement levels. Level-2, immediately below Rodriguez’s position and the apparent location of the first explosion, was a “Mechanical Floor”—a restricted access area.]

I am really not shore about this but it looks to me as if the explosives were heard 4 levels above the lowest basements of the Twin Towers so were both the basins are.

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Perhaps he was hearing echoes?

Echoes of what?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Only doors on every 4th floor were unlocked????
Is it not against the law the lock a fire door or block a means of escape from a building?
If that is the case them maybe people that work in high rises need to keep a sledge hammer by there desk.
With the power out and the doors locked only people on every 4th floor had a chance. I think that this could mean and should mean that some one needs to do some jail time for have the escape locked.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join