It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Debunk The Moon Landing Hoax For Me...

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Kitilani

Yup. I don't blame him a bit.
"You're a liar, a coward and a thief."

I have seen the video. It does not help your case. If you have to punch people for calling you names then you are using very little of your brain. Monkeys hit when they are bothered. I am more evolved than that. I would hope most people are.

No one deserves to be assaulted for being annoying.

Its a little more than annoying, there are what, 2 cameras, soundmen and the bloke is coming out of his hotel into a set up and then repeatedly gets in Buzz's face, Buzz, a great pilot, an Astronaut, a fit bloke with a military background is gonna take that? Please, the guy got a punch in the chin to teach him a lesson, Buzz could have followed it up with a few.

As for swearing on the bible, do you think a man who has travelled to the moon and seen what he has gives a stuff about religion, and if he does care about religion, do you think that some nut saying swear on the bible like a 10 year old would change anything?

I think your an offesive person comparing Buzzs actions to a monkey, your not evolved enough to fly fighter jets and qualify to be an astronaut, so how dare you compare someone who has acheived what he has to you, its you who is the monkey, they can also type too inbetween twatting annoying religous folk obviously

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

perhaps the national security issue relates to richard c hoaglands' stance that domed glass structures or the remains of were observed on and above the lunar surface. the guy has done a lot of digging and is worthy of a read. www.enterprisemission.com

i wonder how many times the moon stompers have been asked if the landings were faked? probably too many.
f

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns
As for swearing on the bible, do you think a man who has travelled to the moon and seen what he has gives a stuff about religion, and if he does care about religion, do you think that some nut saying swear on the bible like a 10 year old would change anything?

Yes, because Buzz conducted a Christian ceremony while inside the lunar lander on the Moon. The Holy Communion.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I would really love to believe that a human being has stood on the surface of the moon but conspiracy theorists make such a strong case that it fills me with a lot of doubt. I'm sure man will return to the moon one day and prove it one way or another, people get far too worked up over this debate in my view.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by asturel13

No they dont! People hate being fooled and lied to. If the moon hoax were exposed, it would cause a lot of doubt in peoples minds about questionable acts, such as 9/11. And if the truth behind that ever came out, the # would be really be flying.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by czerro

Originally posted by GrassyKnoll
because for the life of me I cannot find conclusive proof that anyone landed on the moon.

Here is a picture showing the locations of alleged moon landing sites:

upload.wikimedia.org...

Can anyone please provide me with high resolution photos of the sites showing NASA artifacts left behind?

And please no grainy 0.5 megapixel crap.

I mean we have google earth, google sky even google mars...why the hell don't we have a high resolution google moon app??? This reeks of a conspiracy to me.

A thought occured to me earlier today; the infamous shot of an American astronaut hitting a golf ball on the moon. What was the temperature on the moon that day. If the temperature was really cold like -100 C or colder wouldn't the golf ball have been so brittle that it shattered into hundreds of pieces?? Anyone remember their highschool science teacher dipping a balloon into liquid nitrogen and then shattering the ballon like glass all over the floor???

If it were to be proven that the moon landings were hoaxes, wouldn't this be one of the greatest lies of all time??

Is this Apollo 18 advertising? A golf ball is relatively dense, contains no moisture, is made of a single material that is uniform throughout. You are saying, that you have an expectation that astronauts could take a golf-club to the side of their moon-lander and it would shatter into a million pieces...cause it's space and cold and stuff. Ridiculous. Also, the effect you are talking about is intrinsic to liquid nitrogen and is not reflective of what happens to things exposed to cold temperatures. liquid nitrogen /= space.

Do your research mate.... Golf balls haven't been made as a single piece construction since about 1905.... during the 1960's most golf balls were 3 piece balls... with a solid rubber core, covered with rubber windings of a set compression, and finally covered with a durable plastic cover. I think we can all agree that this construction does contain some moisture.....

I agree with the rest of what you say.... just your evidence that is at fault....

PA

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krusty the Klown

Originally posted by MisterBurns

Yes, because Buzz conducted a Christian ceremony while inside the lunar lander on the Moon. The Holy Communion.

Right, so my point stands, if he is religious, does he really think that putting your hand on a bible (printed on recycled toilet roll by the same printers as works such as the satanic verse, amytiville horror, dracular, really cares about that gesture?

And if he were so damn religious, do you really think that he would lie to the world and expect passage to heaven just because he didnt "swear" on the bible.

That makes me laugh more that the dumbass OP who wants everyone to do the work for him, put our hand on the holy bible and swear...please,

oooh I swore on the bible

ooh i swore on mu mums life

ohh, im 10 years old and swearing on something is real..hello swearing on things friend.

Do you really think you are going to hell if you take the piss out of a spastic, do you really think that if you swear on a bible and are lying you will goto hell, do you really think a muslim goes to a better place after they have blown up 3000 innocent people...

get a grip you loser.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by asturel13

Hang on, they built several hundred rockets, they put man in space, they then put man in lunar orbit, complete with pictures of the lunar sunrise etc, they put men on the moon, they took pictures, they brought back rock, they left evidence visible in photographs of their visitation, there were thousands of people involved of which none have come forward saying it didnt happen and noone coming forward saying they were part of the hoax.

And all a conspiracy theorist has, is a few words from no authority, no proof, just words.

So why is it, that someone can put forwards everything physical and that is not enough, yet a conspiracist just says, Meh, that rocks got a letter on it, Meh, no shadows, Meh, golf ball would be frozen.

Find the set, find the rock, find the cameraman, find the actors, find the directors, find the film. Come with some proof to counter the actual proof rather thatn you flawed science and beliefs. You beleive in the bible and reincarnation but have never seen it, yet you have seen men on the moon and dont beleive it.

Damn shame what happened to them.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

To me, the most compelling evidence in favor of a moon landing is the fact that several "mirrors" were left by astronauts so that lasers could be shot from earth and reflected off of them. These experiments are to, in part, judge the distance of the moon from the earth:

en.wikipedia.org...

In college, I had a professor who had participated (with video, photographic, and data evidence) in such experiments.
edit on 6-9-2011 by JoeGuitar because: Add image

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

reply to post by CaDreamer

I can see cars very cleary from google earth on maximum zoom why not the moon?

Because google earth isn't made from just satellite images? It's a hybrid of satellite and aerial shots. They blend together as you go through the zoom scale.

It maps the Earth by the superimposition of images obtained from satellite imagery, aerial photography and GIS 3D globe

en.wikipedia..........

Peace

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
In all honesty, if I had indisputable evidence to PROVE once and for all that the Apollo missions were all faked, I would not present it. The reason being that the Astronauts are the real victims in all of this, not the villains which they are being portrayed by the obnoxious reporter, who even I would have to punch in the nose if he spoke to me like that. They are all old and they are considered as heros, let them at least have their last few years of celebrity, most of them have dropped subtle hints over the years, some even major ones during the filming of their moonwalks. For this reason alone, I feel they deserve a break, if the Apollo 11 crew had refused to go along with the scam, they would have all been killed, they put loyalty and family safety above their own standards. Perhaps they though that it would really happen next time, however by Apollo 17 the Astronauts were showing almost visible contempt for most of the time, resulting in what appeared to be a guarded threat from the ground crew ( the Dr Strangelove quote ) which seemed to almost shock Gene Cernan.

People have to realise that they were not just your ordinary bloke off the street, chosen at random, they were all longstanding military &/or members of gentlemens clubs, who would put their country first out of loyalty and fear for their family's safety. they would not be able to swear on the bible if they were lying, because they have already sworn an oath on it to their bretheren.

So if the truth finally comes out after they have all died, then that would be better timing, let's give them their day and then when the time comes, get angry with the villains, not the victims. All someone could hope for by blowing the lid off of this, is to make a quick reputation for themself, pehaps some money, then get forgotten about. All at the cost of a few men who had no choice but to go along with it, after all they had already seen one very critical and outspoken crew burn to death in front of them in very suspicious circumstances, the sort of crew that would not have been able to silenced afterwards.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Well, let's see how many people would have to be in on this little secret, shall we?

If the moon landing was a hoax, then that would mean that NASA; ESA; JAXA; CNSA; every scientist involved and every scientist since; the entire aerospace industry; amateur astronomers; 17 billion man hours of work; oh yeah, and the Russians were all lying.

Bearing in mind there was a little something called 'the cold war' going on at the time and the Russians would have loved nothing better than to call America out as being barefaced liars. They were strangely silent about the whole ordeal though.

There were just far too many that were involved in the moon landing missions for this to be a cover up. It would have involved hundreds of thousands of people, from scientists to engineers to skilled labourers, the list goes on. If this truly were a cover up, then that would mean that the US government (or tptb/nwo, whoever floats your boat) has somehow managed to threaten, blackmail or buy the silence of these thousands of people, any one of whom could become rich and famous instantly by revealing the secrets of the hoax.

To accomplish this massive task the [insert evil organisation here] would have to set up an entire organisation dedicated to keeping people quiet. The people in this organisation would in turn have to be kept quiet, and the cycle would continue until every person in the country was busy keeping each other from telling other people a secret everyone was already in on.

This is also the basic premise of the 9/11 conspiracy theory

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
reply to post by The Old American

There were just far too many that were involved in the moon landing missions for this to be a cover up. It would have involved hundreds of thousands of people, from scientists to engineers to skilled labourers, the list goes on. If this truly were a cover up, then that would mean that the US government has somehow managed to threaten, blackmail or buy the silence of these thousands of people, any one of whom could become rich and famous instantly by revealing the secrets of the hoax.

So that's why America is in a state of economic collapse

sarcasm sorry, but The conspiracy theorists do have valid points to their argument... however no scientific data to back it up.
So i will sheepishly believe like billions of other people that the moon landings were real and " one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"
I'm out!

peace to all on this fair planet

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This guy spent what seemed a life time debunking the official story
check it out at your leisure ..
Apollo Hoax

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by theXammux
What i am saying is, if you want something that YOU (rather than 98% of the rest of the world) would call credible, then tell me what you might consider as credible evidence. If you consider nothing credible then the entire thrread is moot.

High resolution satellite photos of NASA Apollo artifacts lying on the moons surface.

98% of the world could easily be categorized as sheeple.

That is really quite insulting. What is harder to believe and even less credible is that you are in the 2% who have it all figured out. We are blessed with such a presence.
Fact is you've absorbed some bad information and since you don't have the scientific background to verify what you've been fed you just believe it hook line and sinker. It jives with your "its me against the world" mentality and that is good enough for you or any that think that we have faked the lunar landing, or think that the govt is lying to us at EVERY turn. You realize that the govt body changes so frequently there would have to be a constant hotline in effect to make sure all the new comers were informed of the "truth" while also making sure that those who have been voted out will remain quiet about the "truth". It would require that the only people to get elected are the ones who know how to keep a secret. ( we all know how that works on the hill don't we?) The fact is that everything we think we know is probably all there is to know or most of what there is to know and no big conglomeration exists that controls the world from some ivory tower. That sounds like a Saturday morning cartoon plot to me.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The moon landing was a fake? Did the aliens discover that? Is that the reason why the earth's membership of the the alliance was annulled?

The guys must have been treating humans as equals to give us membership of the alliance and figured we can't be trusted if we keep making fake claims of our abilities. They can't obviously test each and everyone of our claims. No wonder we got kicked out of the alliance. They'll probably take back the super secret crafts they loaned us too

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5

Originally posted by Insomniac on 6-9-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
www.space.com...
this might help.
edit on 6-9-2011 by earthdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

It seems to me the moon came out of the Pacific ocean area. This happened while our planet was still gooey.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5

Originally posted by theXammux
you still haven't actually explained what you think would be considered credible evidence. If i go to florida, and you see me get on the plane, take off, and come back, see all my pictures from the trip, and postcards, and videos, the seashells i brought back with me, airplane tickets, then there isn't anything i can do to make you beleive. If you deicde to ignore every bit of evidence, then you can't call for more. either, logically there are ways to bmake you reasonable certain of something, or its become some arbitrary religious principle that you'll choose to believe regardless of evidence. In essence, you'll have devolved to the level of politician.

Well maybe if you had a video log of yourself landing wherever you were going, getting out of the plane and walking off I would gladly accept that...

So what, you would require that a news team be in place on the moon to capture the lunar landing first hand?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join