It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Debunk The Moon Landing Hoax For Me...

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GrassyKnoll

I am of similar thoughts.

I am of the opinion we definitely visited the moon. However i believe there are immense details that have not, and still not, been released which may be of great importance.

What frustrates me is the US spends billions, upon billions, upon billions of dollars funding departments, projects, wars and operations of violence, oppression, oil and control, yet when it comes to things that are actually relevant to the earth people, in comparison not a single sh*t is given. I mean really, it's the year 2011 and we STILL have black and white photos of the moon in a crappy definition, like i understand from our point of view the Earth is black and white, but the moon itself is not. It does in fact have colour and textures. Give me a break.

Allow me to put this into perspective for you all.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Don't get me started.

First I'd like to give a shout out to the poster who doesn't know anything about golf balls and who doesn't know anything about the effects of cold and who doesn't know anything about how hot it is in daylight on the moon and to the people who all starred his post about the golf ball. Babbleburbleblubberbooblebuttpost if I ever saw one.

Now. Lemme tell ya 'bout America.

America excels in one thing and one thing only. Show business. With Apollo 18 NASA is taking it legit. They are saying this is who we are and this is what we do. We make movies.

edit on 5-9-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hey everyone! guess what? We have been to the moon or we wouldn't know about this!

www.wired.com...

This almost killed our men we sent. They almost died. You just go around claiming it didn't happen. Shame on you.

BTW im new, but this seemed an oddly appropriate name for my debut post!
edit on 5-9-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I just had to post this I couldn't resist.

The trailer for Apollo 18:

www.space.com...

Compare the FAKE Hollywood moon scenery with the supposedly real NASA footage of the REAL Apollo missions.

The movie trailer looks much more realistic.

Think about that for a minute...
edit on 5-9-2011 by GrassyKnoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrassyKnoll

Originally posted by southbeach
reply to post by GrassyKnoll

There is a lot of suspect circumstantial evidence to suggest we did not go to the Moon - However,i for one trust my general self judgement and believe that when a man with the apparent integrity of Buzz Aldrin says he went to the Moon then that for me is good enough for me.
And the general and more relative point that you have missed is that why have we not been back?why are we still here on the earth?Why haven't we left the close proximity of our atmosphere in all those years?Figure that out or at least ask those questions and i'll tell you you're on the right track.

Why hasn't mankind "returned" to the moon since?

The actual answer is we are quarantined here.
We left and were smashed back,you're conspiracies are leading you to question everything which is good but left unchecked will lead to ultimate paranoia - the truth is somewhere in between.
You are going in the right direction though,i watched 'the hoaxed moon landings" and was utterly convinced it was all a farce but then saw the rebuff so in the end for me it was all down to personal choice,it was more a question of whose side are you on in the debating club whereby everything can be explained by logical argument.
Put you brain in the abstract and search for questions no one has asked yet.
Why does the Moon rotate around the earth in a fixed stationary orbit?And no other Moon is known to follow an orbit like this.
It would make it mighty convenient for something not to be exposed on the back of the Moon that shouldn't be there.
And the chemical compounds we need to escape the mining of fossil fuels and the pollution they bring are on the Moon in the evidence of Helium 3.

Excellent question!

Maybe DJ or Phage can answer these questions...they seem to know everything...maybe they should be running NASA.

The only answer that I could give you is that a manned NASA spacecraft CAN'T return to the moon's surface because NASA doesn't believe they can land successfully. They know the people of the Earth will demand stunning detail and clarity of the landing site with HD COLOUR video cameras with crystal clear sound.

They may have been able to fool most of the people 40 yrs ago with their hoaxed imagery...they would become a laughing stock if they tried to hoax another "moon landing"

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

I'm old and dumb. Do you think you could give a verbal explanation of your link since all I get is an ad for IBM?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Don't get me started.

First I'd like to give a shout out to the poster who doesn't know anything about golf balls and who doesn't know anything about the effects of cold and who doesn't know anything about how hot it is in daylight on the moon and to the people who all starred his post about the golf ball. Babbleburbleblubberbooblebuttpost if I ever saw one.

Now. Lemme tell ya 'bout America.

America excels in one thing and one thing only. Show business. With Apollo 18 NASA is taking it legit. They are saying this is who we are and this is what we do. We make movies.

If that scene were really taken on the moon's surface wouldn't the hopping and skipping be a matter of 5-10 ft off the surface and not 1 ft off the ground?

After all the moon's gravity is 1/6 the earth's. But the astronauts knew that so they carefully hopped and skipped at 1/6 th their normal leg strength

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Well Myth Busters did the debunking for us. Here are the results. mythbustersresults.com...
And here is the full episode dsc.discovery.com...
They pretty much did the best debunking that any of us could do.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I used to be a hoax believer. It was one of those sites that had a bunch of videos as evidence of a hoax. Then I started my career in photography and soon realised that the evidence presented about the photographs were wrong. I then started to question all the points and it took me about a days reading to confirm that the site was full of bs. Sometimes the believers see the light

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I really held on for a long time to the myth that America had been to the moon. I thought that they haven't told how they really did it for security reasons. But if we had gone for real, we never would have stopped going. We would have a moon base and at the very least a large astronomical telescope on the moon by now.

We haven't been there for obvious technical reasons elucidated over and over by Bart Sibrel and others, including James Van Allen.

Incidentally, getting through the Van Allen belts is a matter of shielding from radiation as we do here on earth, a matter of creating a magnetosphere around the space vehicle artificially, like the one around the planet.

Until we can do that and solve the problems caused by high temperatures on the moon's surface, we can't go there.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Yes humans are explorers. However there is only so little one can explore in a barren empty piece of rock and dust. You can send in your own spy sattellite if you care. Meanwhile the people who actually work in the area will keep using equipment they deem necessary for their mission. No point in having 0.0001m / pixel images of dust. Whatever conspiracy theorist believe or don't is irrelevant.
Keep on waiting

If that's the case, why did we spend all that money putting rovers on Mars and sending a probe to crash into an asteroid? Having a nice high resolution photo of the landing sites would be awesome, regardless of whether or not you think we landed there. I would frame it and hang it on the wall.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
No images will ever surface of the items left behind because the aliens that live there will be exposed

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Hey man, yah. Go download firefox and then install ad-block! No ads ever!

The link is about moon dust. Just Google it and be amazed at the horrific problems it can cause.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

I Googled it and came up with this:

www.sciencedaily.com...

Moon dust is very likely a problem but I don't think man has ever encountered that problem anywhere but here on earth.

Personally, I don't get upset when people tell me they think we have been to the moon. I thought so myself for a very long time. Now I don't believe we have been there, much as I don't believe just about anything that comes out of the mouth of an American official of any sort on any subject. Sad to say.

edit on 6-9-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

OK then. My job is not to convince you. I'm just sad you wont share in one of the greatest accomplishments of mankind!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrassyKnoll
I just had to post this I couldn't resist.

The trailer for Apollo 18:

www.space.com...

Compare the FAKE Hollywood moon scenery with the supposedly real NASA footage of the REAL Apollo missions.

Think about that for a minute...

With time, technology catches up with real-time thought processing. No wonder why films are so real because they are being made nowadays with the amount of tech that the general public have limited access to. And 'artists' are talented you know.

But there is something smokey about moon landings. May be they really landed and exposed to something there and then faked it. May be they continued to send men only to discover astonishing things on the moon. The landing that the public were told happened could have been staged but the real happenings were carried out as usual.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
NASA put men on the moon, what they did not do is be honest with the public about what they found. They didn't lie about a few things, they lied about everything. I believe that some of the secrets to not only our past but our future lie within our reach on that satellite that is somehow the exact companion the Earth needs. The truth is out there to be had, it is in the math, the footage, the photos and in understanding that there really are secrets about what and who we truly are that are being kept from us and have been for a very long time.

In keeping these secrets, it is easier to control the masses but my feeling is that time is fast approaching the end of the cycle and we will all glimpse the light at the end of the tunnel, no matter how terrifying it may be to our fragile egotistical human minds to accept.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

May the truth be hidden forever from us

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Oh people people people. I find it hilarious how you can all believe in something that has so much damning evidence against it.

Remember a couple years back when the moon footage was "lost"? Oops a few years later we found it in Australia. How could we have been so careless with one of the most important events in the century.

Or remember when it was found that one of the moon rocks we had given turned out to be petrified wood?
Read here

Two ridiculous things right there, among COUNTLESS other evidence.
We had everything to gain from faking that landing.

Pull your heads out of the ignorant box ladies and gents.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

Bart Sibrel is a "master" of out of context clips and quotes. He takes those moments and tells his viewers what is "really" being said. He is a jackass who deserved what Aldrin gave him.

Here is the full text of Armstrong's speech. His purpose was to inspire a group of students to continue the exploration of space. To continue to learn.

Thank you, Mr. Vice President, Mr. President, members of Congress, fellow astronauts, ladies and gentlemen.

Wilbur Wright once noted that the only bird that cold talk was the parrot, and he didn't fly very well. So I'll be brief. This week America has been recalling the Apollo program and reliving the memories of those times in which so many of us here, colleagues here in the first rows, were immersed. Our old astrogeology mentor, Gene Shoemaker, even called in one of his comets to mark the occasion with spectacular Jovian fireworks. And reminding us once again of the power and consequence of celestial extracurricular activities.

Many Americans were part of Apollo, about one or two in each thousand citizens, all across the country. They were asked by their country to do the impossible--to envisage the design and to build a method of breaking the bonds of earth's gravity and then sally forth to visit another heavenly body. The principal elements--leaving earth, navigating in space and descending to a planet unencumbered with runways and traffic control--would include major requirements necessary for a space-faring people.

Today a space shuttle flies overhead with an international crew. A number of countries have international space programs. During the space age we have increased our knowledge of our universe a thousand-fold.

Today we have with us a group of students, among America's best. To you we say we have only completed a beginning. We leave you much that is undone. There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of the truth's protective layers. There are many places to go beyond belief. Those challenges are yours--in many fields, not the least of which is space, because there lies human destiny.

Source

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join