It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Debunk The Moon Landing Hoax For Me...

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by radkrish

Bart Sibrel is a "master" of out of context clips and quotes. He takes those moments and tells his viewers what is "really" being said. He is a jackass who deserved what Aldrin gave him.

He deserved being assaulted because he was annoying?
That explains a lot. There are threads on ATS about actual things that matter where no one is advocating violence but this moon landing stuff sure does rile up a few folks huh?

I cannot believe people think violence is ok when questioning the moon landings. Is this what happened because they canceled Babylon 5?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

Yup. I don't blame him a bit.
"You're a liar, a coward and a thief."

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
reply to post by GrassyKnoll

Let me first preface this by saying I in no way mean any disrespect to you or your views. I support your right to have your views, even if they differ from mine.

With that being said....I find the problem with dealing with someone who is so sure that the moon landing was faked, or someone so quick to debunk a moon landing is that even if I were to point Hubble at the moon, zoom in on some of the junk left on the surface by NASA and show them to someone like yourself, your first response would be "That's been Photoshopped".

Now, perhaps, you are the odd duck that would look at that pic and say, "Whoa! Ok...the moon landing was real. Cool. Thanks." But I somehow doubt that.
But that's ok...it's that very thing that makes this site fun to come too.

edit on 4-9-2011 by iNkGeEk because: crazy OCD about typos

edit on 4-9-2011 by iNkGeEk because: (no reason given)

You actually have to ask the question, why didn't the Hubble Telescope point their telescope on the moon? The Hubble Telescope can look at the farthest galaxies yet they don't have a high resolution photo of the moon. I'm sure that the equipment left by the astronauts can be clearly seen from Hubble Telescope but so are other things NASA is hiding from the public.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

lol, that really is some of the best footage I have ever seen, I never get tired of it, you wouldn't think it but Buzz is a strong guy, he lifted that other guy who outweighed him a good bit right off his feet lol.

Thats what you get when you call somebody a liar, coward and thief all in one sentence though so he should have braced himself, I don't know where that guy was from but around here, that will get you punched in the mouth, true or not.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I have seen the video. It does not help your case. If you have to punch people for calling you names then you are using very little of your brain. Monkeys hit when they are bothered. I am more evolved than that. I would hope most people are.

No one deserves to be assaulted for being annoying.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Galaxies are pretty big. The things left on the Moon are small.

An object on the Moon 4 meters (4.37 yards) across, viewed from HST, would be about 0.002 arcsec in size. The highest resolution instrument currently on HST is the Advanced Camera for Surveys at 0.03 arcsec. So anything we left on the Moon cannot be resolved in any HST image. It would just appear as a dot.

hubblesite.org...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

The judge had a different opinion.

Correction. It never went to court.
www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 9/6/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
Thats what you get when you call somebody a liar, coward and thief all in one sentence though so he should have braced himself, I don't know where that guy was from but around here, that will get you punched in the mouth, true or not.

Where is "here?"
I live in a civilized part of the world where people can react with their intellect. I do not want to be wherever "here" is but I bet it would make a great NG special. Round here we have a thing about sticks and stones and that is just the kids. You know who punches people in the face around here? Thugs, trash, morons, criminals.
I just cannot believe this topic is that important.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Oh well then that changes everything.
Casey Anthony should open a daycare center now.
OJ should marry my sister.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

www.cbsnews.com...

But those were jury trials.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

edit on 9/6/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

So you were just making that up in order to respond?

Wow you are some source to go to around here. Better report me to the mods for laughing at you making stuff up now.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

www.cbsnews.com...

Correction: you were talking about your backside when you said a judge had an opinion on it.

But those were jury trials.

Oh so this judge that you made up is the only person who's opinion in court matters then? Solid logic there.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I guess you could say I made it up.
Or you could say I was mistaken. In any case I corrected myself.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

How were you mistaken?
I am willing to go with that if you can make it make sense.

You said the judge had a different opinion. What was the mistake again? The fact that there was no judge and you had no reason to even say that?
Explain it to me. I am willing to believe it was a mistake. Dazzle me.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Have it which ever way you wish. It doesn't really matter to me.

Bart Sibrel is an overbearing boob who has repeatedly harassed the Apollo astronauts. It's very nice that you would soak that up without reacting physically. Would that we all be like you.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

How were you mistaken?
I am willing to go with that if you can make it make sense.

You said the judge had a different opinion. What was the mistake again? The fact that there was no judge and you had no reason to even say that?
Explain it to me. I am willing to believe it was a mistake. Dazzle me.

Buzz Aldrin has been to the moon, his reluctance to be badgered by the likes of the man in question comes from a sense of national pride, all be it, misplaced. You must understand, he is still bound by national security and is not allowed to disclose his knowledge, or should I say true knowledge of what he has experienced, although in his old age, it has slipped in the past.

Bottom line is, you don't insult a man by calling him three derogatory names in a row unless you want to get punched in the mouth, that video is evidence of this claim.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

And whats so national security issue about the moon landings? I am not an American but the whole world like to know whats so secret about moon findings that they withheld from the public?

Is it moon rocks or Un-obtainium? In this day where there is no space race or cold wars, its sad to see the government and space agencies withheld information from the people citing national security as an issue. What is really the threat of revealing facts?

Very very immature for the U.S to act like there is still competition within nations of Earth when in reality there isn't.
edit on 6-9-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
reply to post by Helious

And whats so national security issue about the moon landings? I am not an American but the whole world like to know whats so secret about moon findings that they withheld from the public?

Is it moon rocks or Un-obtainium? In this day where there is no space race or cold wars, its sad to see the government and space agencies withheld information from the people citing national security as an issue. What is really the threat of revealing facts?

Very very immature for the U.S to act like there is still competition within nations of Earth when in reality there isn't.
edit on 6-9-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

National Security is the term for retention of power. Knowledge IS power and it has never been freely given since the dawn of modern man. The retention of knowledge about our true history and future is a vital secret because the pyramid of control would buckle under the realization of such knowledge by society as a whole.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
[ If it were to be proven that the moon landings were hoaxes, wouldn't this be one of the greatest lies of all time?? ]

YAWN!!!!!!!!! Old news and debates. The Russians were there and of there was no evidence of the first moon landing the whole world would have been told about it.

Common sense

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

Originally posted by iNkGeEk

Let me first preface this by saying I in no way mean any disrespect to you or your views. I support your right to have your views, even if they differ from mine.

With that being said....I find the problem with dealing with someone who is so sure that the moon landing was faked, or someone so quick to debunk a moon landing is that even if I were to point Hubble at the moon, zoom in on some of the junk left on the surface by NASA and show them to someone like yourself, your first response would be "That's been Photoshopped".

Now, perhaps, you are the odd duck that would look at that pic and say, "Whoa! Ok...the moon landing was real. Cool. Thanks." But I somehow doubt that.
But that's ok...it's that very thing that makes this site fun to come too.

edit on 4-9-2011 by iNkGeEk because: crazy OCD about typos

edit on 4-9-2011 by iNkGeEk because: (no reason given)

You actually have to ask the question, why didn't the Hubble Telescope point their telescope on the moon? The Hubble Telescope can look at the farthest galaxies yet they don't have a high resolution photo of the moon. I'm sure that the equipment left by the astronauts can be clearly seen from Hubble Telescope but so are other things NASA is hiding from the public.

My thoughts exactly. Kinda reminds me of the whole 'We killed Osama, but no use showing it'.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join