Please Debunk The Moon Landing Hoax For Me...

page: 1
15
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
because for the life of me I cannot find conclusive proof that anyone landed on the moon.

Here is a picture showing the locations of alleged moon landing sites:

upload.wikimedia.org...

Can anyone please provide me with high resolution photos of the sites showing NASA artifacts left behind?

And please no grainy 0.5 megapixel crap.

I mean we have google earth, google sky even google mars...why the hell don't we have a high resolution google moon app??? This reeks of a conspiracy to me.

A thought occured to me earlier today; the infamous shot of an American astronaut hitting a golf ball on the moon. What was the temperature on the moon that day. If the temperature was really cold like -100 C or colder wouldn't the golf ball have been so brittle that it shattered into hundreds of pieces?? Anyone remember their highschool science teacher dipping a balloon into liquid nitrogen and then shattering the ballon like glass all over the floor???

If it were to be proven that the moon landings were hoaxes, wouldn't this be one of the greatest lies of all time??



+1 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
www.google.com...


your welcome
edit on 4-9-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
What would TPTB gain by faking the moon landing? I never understood that. Isn't the fact that we have shot people into space on multiple occasions enough proof that we would be able to go to the moon? And if the moon landings were faked, how about the Mars Rover? Do you think that was faked too??


+9 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
What would TPTB gain by faking the moon landing? I never understood that. Isn't the fact that we have shot people into space on multiple occasions enough proof that we would be able to go to the moon? And if the moon landings were faked, how about the Mars Rover? Do you think that was faked too??


At the time it would've been to "prove" American superiority in space travel, not to mention our rocket systems. We were trying to one-up the Soviet Union at every turn. Some say that's why it was faked because we didn't actually have the tech at the time to do it.

/TOA



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer
 


thanks for the link

but i just looked over apollo 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17 on maximum zoom...nothing even close to a NASA artifact.

The resolution is very low also.

Not one single crisp satellite photo.

I can see cars very cleary from google earth on maximum zoom why not the moon? I would figure America would want the whole world to see if they really did land on the moon.

Nope I see absolutely nothing either than the alleged photos the astronauts themselves took.


I'm still waiting...


+11 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrassyKnoll
because for the life of me I cannot find conclusive proof that anyone landed on the moon.

Here is a picture showing the locations of alleged moon landing sites:

upload.wikimedia.org...

Can anyone please provide me with high resolution photos of the sites showing NASA artifacts left behind?

And please no grainy 0.5 megapixel crap.

I mean we have google earth, google sky even google mars...why the hell don't we have a high resolution google moon app??? This reeks of a conspiracy to me.

A thought occured to me earlier today; the infamous shot of an American astronaut hitting a golf ball on the moon. What was the temperature on the moon that day. If the temperature was really cold like -100 C or colder wouldn't the golf ball have been so brittle that it shattered into hundreds of pieces?? Anyone remember their highschool science teacher dipping a balloon into liquid nitrogen and then shattering the ballon like glass all over the floor???

If it were to be proven that the moon landings were hoaxes, wouldn't this be one of the greatest lies of all time??


Nevermind the fact that they achieved something that can't be done again, with today's technology.
Nevermind the fact that NASA Langley's chief scientist admits that, "how little we still know about the effects of cosmic radiation and zero gravity on the human body and mind, how we don't even have spacesuits that protect against radiation."
Nevermind that the astronots (pun intended) didn't even bother to look up at the stars. (as per an interview with them).
Nevermind that the Russians with all their successes, NEVER achieved a circumlunar manned flight.
Nevermind that, and other facts, and you can believe that they did.



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
And if the moon landings were faked, how about the Mars Rover? Do you think that was faked too??


The Mars rover is an unmanned vehicle...I have no reason to doubt that it is not real. The Mars Rover is not the issue here...please show me high-resolution satellite photos of NASA artifacts taken from orbiting satellites.


I'm still waiting...



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrassyKnoll
because for the life of me I cannot find conclusive proof that anyone landed on the moon.

Here is a picture showing the locations of alleged moon landing sites:

upload.wikimedia.org...

Can anyone please provide me with high resolution photos of the sites showing NASA artifacts left behind?

And please no grainy 0.5 megapixel crap.

I mean we have google earth, google sky even google mars...why the hell don't we have a high resolution google moon app??? This reeks of a conspiracy to me.

A thought occured to me earlier today; the infamous shot of an American astronaut hitting a golf ball on the moon. What was the temperature on the moon that day. If the temperature was really cold like -100 C or colder wouldn't the golf ball have been so brittle that it shattered into hundreds of pieces?? Anyone remember their highschool science teacher dipping a balloon into liquid nitrogen and then shattering the ballon like glass all over the floor???

If it were to be proven that the moon landings were hoaxes, wouldn't this be one of the greatest lies of all time??


Is this Apollo 18 advertising? A golf ball is relatively dense, contains no moisture, is made of a single material that is uniform throughout. You are saying, that you have an expectation that astronauts could take a golf-club to the side of their moon-lander and it would shatter into a million pieces...cause it's space and cold and stuff. Ridiculous. Also, the effect you are talking about is intrinsic to liquid nitrogen and is not reflective of what happens to things exposed to cold temperatures. liquid nitrogen /= space.



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... You can start there. There isn't any arguments that have been made that haven't already been debunked.
Also as to the idea posted by OP: Pictures taken by what? Do they have multimillion dollar spy satellites and planes in orbit around the moon? That's what they use for Google Earth etc.



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012


Nevermind the fact that they achieved something that can't be done again, with today's technology.
Nevermind the fact that NASA Langley's chief scientist admits that, "how little we still know about the effects of cosmic radiation and zero gravity on the human body and mind, how we don't even have spacesuits that protect against radiation."
Nevermind that the astronots (pun intended) didn't even bother to look up at the stars. (as per an interview with them).
Nevermind that the Russians with all their successes, NEVER achieved a circumlunar manned flight.
Nevermind that, and other facts, and you can believe that they did.


Well said!

It seems governments think sheeple will believe anything.


+10 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GrassyKnoll
 


Let me first preface this by saying I in no way mean any disrespect to you or your views. I support your right to have your views, even if they differ from mine.

With that being said....I find the problem with dealing with someone who is so sure that the moon landing was faked, or someone so quick to debunk a moon landing is that even if I were to point Hubble at the moon, zoom in on some of the junk left on the surface by NASA and show them to someone like yourself, your first response would be "That's been Photoshopped".

Now, perhaps, you are the odd duck that would look at that pic and say, "Whoa! Ok...the moon landing was real. Cool. Thanks." But I somehow doubt that.
But that's ok...it's that very thing that makes this site fun to come too.
edit on 4-9-2011 by iNkGeEk because: crazy OCD about typos
edit on 4-9-2011 by iNkGeEk because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Also as to the idea posted by OP: Pictures taken by what? Do they have multimillion dollar spy satellites and planes in orbit around the moon? That's what they use for Google Earth etc.


Why not have high tech, high resolution spy satellites around the moon. Aren't humans by nature explorers?

It would put to rest the conspiracy theory.

I have yet to see conclusive proof. A high resolution satellite picture is worth a thousand words.

I'm still waiting...



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrassyKnoll

Originally posted by superman2012


Nevermind the fact that they achieved something that can't be done again, with today's technology.
Nevermind the fact that NASA Langley's chief scientist admits that, "how little we still know about the effects of cosmic radiation and zero gravity on the human body and mind, how we don't even have spacesuits that protect against radiation."
Nevermind that the astronots (pun intended) didn't even bother to look up at the stars. (as per an interview with them).
Nevermind that the Russians with all their successes, NEVER achieved a circumlunar manned flight.
Nevermind that, and other facts, and you can believe that they did.


Well said!

It seems governments think sheeple will believe anything.

i think you need to turn your quote about a bit...how about..." seems the sheeple think that the government lies to them about EVERYTHING"
in reality..a place you haven't been lately.. only way to be a good liar is to tell the truth most of the time. so odds are pretty good that we aren't being lied to and we do go into orbit...often. and yes we have been to the moon.



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Yes humans are explorers. However there is only so little one can explore in a barren empty piece of rock and dust. You can send in your own spy sattellite if you care. Meanwhile the people who actually work in the area will keep using equipment they deem necessary for their mission. No point in having 0.0001m / pixel images of dust. Whatever conspiracy theorist believe or don't is irrelevant.
Keep on waiting



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer
 

You are so sure that we went? Please debunk as the title states.



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
reply to post by GrassyKnoll
 




I find the problem with dealing with someone who is so sure that the moon landing was faked, or someone so quick to debunk a moon landing is that even if I were to point Hubble at the moon, zoom in on some of the junk left on the surface by NASA ans show them to someone like yourself, your first response would be "That's been Photoshopped".


I never said I am so sure that the moon landing is a hoax. For the longest time I accepted the moon landing as gospel. But more and more I am becoming skeptical of the official version of events.

The best thing would be for another country such as Russia or China to send the spy satellite. As for Hubble zooming onto the landing sites to produced high resolution images...

I DARE NASA to publish those images!

I'm still waiting...



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
william l brians MOONGATE the suppresed findings of nasa should keet you amused for a few hours at least look up BUZZ ALDRIN monolith on the moon of mars . for a giggle check out www.bibliocapleyades.net/esp-socipol-firesky.htm



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by CaDreamer
 

You are so sure that we went? Please debunk as the title states.

sure remember my parents telling me about being in Florida and watching the rockets launch...hmmm maybe my parents are govt shills.

you believe what you want, everyone is entitled to their uninformed wrong opinions...even you.

cheers



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Eeh... hubble now? Hubble cant even come close to taking pictures of the landing sites.



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by CaDreamer
 

You are so sure that we went? Please debunk as the title states.

sure remember my parents telling me about being in Florida and watching the rockets launch...hmmm maybe my parents are govt shills.

you believe what you want, everyone is entitled to their uninformed wrong opinions...even you.

cheers


So because rockets went into space we went to the moon? Were they also tracking the flight path of the rockets while they were in space??





new topics
top topics
 
15
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join