It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Debunk The Moon Landing Hoax For Me...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
did u ever try to visit NASA official site?? they put a high resolutin picture in there...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

i dont know why i try to convince these folks of the obvious...Phage has spoken...it is done.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer

Originally posted by patternfinder

Originally posted by jheated5
reply to post by CaDreamer

Where's this evidence you are talking about?

i know for me, the only proof i need to know that we didn't really do it was the not a spec of dust on the landing feet and absolutely no evidence of the dust being stirred up under the rocket...there would be a huge crater under there, there is nothing....proof enough for me......

so now your a astrophysicist and an expert at molecular dynamics in a vacuum in low gravity.

ha ha, if you look at the pics you can clearly see dust on the astronots boots, and their weight made footprints but 5000 psi of rocket 3 feet from the ground won't stir up the dust and dig a hole?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GrassyKnoll

What ultralow temperature? There isn't really any "temperature" on the Moon unless you measure the temperature of an object like a rock. The Apollo missions occurred early in the lunar "day". There was enough sunlight to warm things up.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
What i am saying is, if you want something that YOU (rather than 98% of the rest of the world) would call credible, then tell me what you might consider as credible evidence. If you consider nothing credible then the entire thrread is moot.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I have been reading the info and looking at hundreds of photos.

Here is Apollo 11 image library.
next.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/images11.html#Mag44

I did notice some were not available.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

and where do you suppose they went until they came back on reentry? you agree they took off and landed.

I don't dispute the Apollo missions taking off and landing back on earth. But while we are on this topic: Where is the on-craft video footage of Apollo orbiting the moon then making entry onto the moons surface? There is no proof Apollo spacecraft landed on the moon. Their landing would have left huge imprints on the moon's surface. Where are satellite photos of them? Curious as to how google moon stops just short of the zoom level required to show these very large imprints?

link   

Originally posted by benbarol
did u ever try to visit NASA official site?? they put a high resolutin picture in there...

post it on this thread please

link   

If no one went to the Moon how did 843 lbs of moon rock get here? Please don't say that it's not moon rock because then you'd have to explain how it's older than any rock found on Earth!

Anyway this link should answer your question for you...

Moon Landings wiki

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5

Where's this evidence you are talking about?

i know for me, the only proof i need to know that we didn't really do it was the not a spec of dust on the landing feet and absolutely no evidence of the dust being stirred up under the rocket...there would be a huge crater under there, there is nothing....proof enough for me......

so now your a astrophysicist and an expert at molecular dynamics in a vacuum in low gravity.

ha ha, if you look at the pics you can clearly see dust on the astronauts boots, and their weight made footprints but 5000 psi of rocket 3 feet from the ground won't stir up the dust and dig a hole?
that would require atmosphere, air and an unfrozen planet. the boots remained soiled i imagine because they where INSIDE the capsule on the journey home.
and the thrust jets where designed to shut off before the lander actually landed . they had 3 foot legs on the feet of the lunar lander that once touching the surface killed the descent engines and a soft low G landing. no crater.
edit on 5-9-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by theXammux
What i am saying is, if you want something that YOU (rather than 98% of the rest of the world) would call credible, then tell me what you might consider as credible evidence. If you consider nothing credible then the entire thrread is moot.

Actually, 20% of americans believe it was hoaxed. Approx. 61 million people. If they were to offer credible solid proof, then this entire thread would indeed be moot.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Their landing would have left huge imprints on the moon's surface.

Why?
www.clavius.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Not only would you need a better camera it seems a Maid and a Duster could be a good idea as well. It may just look like a part of the moon by now so the best camera wouldn`t help you there. Seems Moon dust is a real pain.

www.space.com...

"First and foremost is just the fact that the dust just sticks to everything," said Jasper Halekas, a research physicist at University of California, Berkeley Space Sciences Laboratory in Berkeley, California.

From gauge dials, helmet sun shades to spacesuits and tools, the "stick-to-itness" of dust during the Apollo missions proved to be a noteworthy problem, Halekas reported. Most amusingly, he added, even the vacuum cleaner that was designed to clean off the dust clogged down and jammed.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by theXammux

High resolution satellite photos of NASA Apollo artifacts lying on the moons surface.

98% of the world could easily be categorized as sheeple.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insomniac

If no one went to the Moon how did 843 lbs of moon rock get here? Please don't say that it's not moon rock because then you'd have to explain how it's older than any rock found on Earth!

Moon Landings wiki

This part of it can be explained by governmental compartmentalization.

Other have been explained away in this thread.

Just credible solid proof. That's all.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Third-party evidence for Apollo Moon landings

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Their landing would have left huge imprints on the moon's surface.

Why?
www.clavius.org...

I said imprint not crater. The Apollo lander obviously would make an imprint if it were to have ever touched the moon's surface.

link   

Originally posted by Insomniac

Moon Landings wiki

Older than any rock on the earth, when it's more likely the earth was here before the moon was?

link   
you still haven't actually explained what you think would be considered credible evidence. If i go to florida, and you see me get on the plane, take off, and come back, see all my pictures from the trip, and postcards, and videos, the seashells i brought back with me, airplane tickets, then there isn't anything i can do to make you beleive. If you deicde to ignore every bit of evidence, then you can't call for more. either, logically there are ways to bmake you reasonable certain of something, or its become some arbitrary religious principle that you'll choose to believe regardless of evidence. In essence, you'll have devolved to the level of politician.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Since the descent stage stayed on the surface, what exactly would you expect to see?

edit on 9/5/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join