It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Debunk The Moon Landing Hoax For Me...

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by GrassyKnoll

Originally posted by Tony Stark

NASA just posted this:

The shadow of the intrepid descent stage looks way too big. Compare it with all the other shadows in the picture. The shape of the shadow looks photoshopped.

NASA will have to do much better.

no, you will have to concede defeat. bad timing for this thread LOL !!!!!!

total nasa pownage

Wrong.

The pictures prove nothing.

Actually I am claiming victory because NASA evidence gets weaker and weaker and meanwhile more and more valid doubts go unrefuted.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I will refuse to acknowledge facts and reason when reading about the flag waving.. The flag moves and there is a very logical explanation.

The more I watch youtube videos made by HB's, the more ammo I have to embarass myself here .

fixed

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The pictures proves the apollo missions did what everybody already knows.

Actually I am claiming victory because it's the last move I have left.

fixed

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
Your waiting is now over. Here is an article published today 06 September 2011 by the British Broadcasting Corporation. BBC

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/def6aa033905.jpg[/atsimg]

Apollo 17: The parallel tracks made by the Lunar Roving Vehicle ("Moon buggy") can be seen at centre-right

Probe pictures Moon landing sites

By Jonathan Amos

Science correspondent, BBC News

Remarkable new images of the Apollo landing sites on the Moon have just been released by Nasa.

The pictures clearly show the hardware left on the lunar surface by American astronauts in the 1960s and 70s, including Apollo 17's "moon buggy".

The images were acquired by the robotic Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO), which has been circling Earth's satellite since 2009.

Such shots have been returned before, but these are the best yet.

LRO has recently lowered its orbit from 50km above the Moon's surface to just 25km.

This makes it easier to see equipment, such as the descent stages that put the astronauts on the surface.

The Apollo 17, 14 and 12 sites are viewed at a resolution of 25cm by 25cm per pixel.

In an extreme blow-up of the Apollo 17 Lunar Roving Vehicle, it is just possible to discern the condition in which the astronauts Eugene Cernan and Harrison Schmitt parked the buggy - with its wheels turned to the left.

LRO has been a highly productive mission. It was originally conceived as a robotic precursor to future manned missions, although when Nasa might return to the lunar body is not clear.

On Thursday this week, the US space agency will launch its latest Moon mission - the Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory (Grail). This is a pair of satellites that will survey the Moon's gravity in unprecedented detail to reveal its internal structure. This will help explain how the Moon formed and why its nearside looks so different to its far-side.

[email protected]

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

edit on 6/9/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

The alleged footpaths look photoshopped to me. If the astronauts truly made those paths they would be intermittent and not in the form of a solid line.

Given that the moon's gravity is 1/6 th earth's; the astronauts would have taken 10 ft long strides at least. The footpath looks solid. Given that the missions only lasted a few hours how could the astronauts cover that huge of a distance.

Each photo NASA seems to post only leaves me with more unanswered questions.

The videos NASA released are hilariously fake.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I am really lame

Yes you are!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

total nasa pownage

Wow you have the vocabulary of a 12 yr old.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

The pictures proves the apollo missions did what everybody already knows.

Actually I am claiming victory because it's the last move I have left.

fixed

Your arguments are so weak you have invent posts I make.

edit on 6-9-2011 by GrassyKnoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
it's official. the moon hoax idea has jumped the shark. it's over. you need to move onto masons are satanic or whatever because the fat lady has sung on this one. well, to be honest, it was never even a debate, just some stubborn folks who refused to see the facts staring them in the face

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GrassyKnoll

Each photo NASA seems to post only leaves me with more unanswered questions.

Then why don't you try to find some answers to them.
Here's a really good place to start. At least you might find something reasonable to argue about.
www.hq.nasa.gov...
edit on 9/6/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
misclassified.cz.cc...and here is a classic example of photoshopping a pic.....click on the link below and look up and just to the left of the LRV in the crater, you will see BELLE M. from the 8*3*11 website... i did this with my photoshop in about 6 minutes, that includes finding the belle m pic.....
edit on 6-9-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by theXammux
What i am saying is, if you want something that YOU (rather than 98% of the rest of the world) would call credible, then tell me what you might consider as credible evidence. If you consider nothing credible then the entire thrread is moot.

High resolution satellite photos of NASA Apollo artifacts lying on the moons surface.

98% of the world could easily be categorized as sheeple.

That is really quite insulting. What is harder to believe and even less credible is that you are in the 2% who have it all figured out. We are blessed with such a presence.
Fact is you've absorbed some bad information and since you don't have the scientific background to verify what you've been fed you just believe it hook line and sinker. It jives with your "its me against the world" mentality and that is good enough for you or any that think that we have faked the lunar landing, or think that the govt is lying to us at EVERY turn. You realize that the govt body changes so frequently there would have to be a constant hotline in effect to make sure all the new comers were informed of the "truth" while also making sure that those who have been voted out will remain quiet about the "truth". It would require that the only people to get elected are the ones who know how to keep a secret. ( we all know how that works on the hill don't we?) The fact is that everything we think we know is probably all there is to know or most of what there is to know and no big conglomeration exists that controls the world from some ivory tower. That sounds like a Saturday morning cartoon plot to me.

I have an engineering degree which is more than you probably have.

Please explain to me why do you believe that the moon landings were real?

I would be real interested to know because I haven't read a thing you posted that has made sense.

And you with an engineering degree. Nothing I posted makes sense? Perhaps your education dollars could have been better spent. Why dont you tell us why none of the evidence presented here over the course of today is good enough for you? I dont have to explain why I "feel" the landing were real. They were real. I know it I dont feel it.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tony Stark

NASA just posted this:

The shadow of the intrepid descent stage looks way too big. Compare it with all the other shadows in the picture. The shape of the shadow looks photoshopped.

NASA will have to do much better.

This is exactly what everyone is talking about. You ask for high resolution photos showing the debris from the lunar landings. You say that will suffice and when you are presented with a high quality photo you say it's photoshopped. Lets be real clear about this proof you are looking for. It will never exist or will never be good enough because you've made up your mind and once thats done there is no changing it.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Your flawed logic is making you look ridiculous.

Your thread took a turn for the worse since the last time I was on here.....I feel you know this, you are just trying to ruffle some feathers.

Which is called a troll thread around here........Your evidence of a moon landing is overwhelming, just like your ignorance....I know you will come back with something smart azzed or whatever. That is fine.........Your true colors shine throughout your abomination of a thread.

Have a nice day. LJ01 is unsubscribing this thread right now.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns

Originally posted by Krusty the Klown

Originally posted by MisterBurns
As for swearing on the bible, do you think a man who has travelled to the moon and seen what he has gives a stuff about religion, and if he does care about religion, do you think that some nut saying swear on the bible like a 10 year old would change anything?

Yes, because Buzz conducted a Christian ceremony while inside the lunar lander on the Moon. The Holy Communion.

Right, so my point stands, if he is religious, does he really think that putting your hand on a bible (printed on recycled toilet roll by the same printers as works such as the satanic verse, amytiville horror, dracular, really cares about that gesture?

And if he were so damn religious, do you really think that he would lie to the world and expect passage to heaven just because he didnt "swear" on the bible.

That makes me laugh more that the dumbass OP who wants everyone to do the work for him, put our hand on the holy bible and swear...please,

oooh I swore on the bible

ooh i swore on mu mums life

ohh, im 10 years old and swearing on something is real..hello swearing on things friend.

Do you really think you are going to hell if you take the piss out of a spastic, do you really think that if you swear on a bible and are lying you will goto hell, do you really think a muslim goes to a better place after they have blown up 3000 innocent people...

get a grip you loser.

Nice tirade Einstein.

All I did was report a fact to answer your question.

I gave no opinion at all. That was ALL pure assumption on your part.

Thanks for showing us all the extent of your IQ.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I feel similar in some suspects about being lied to. But Jay Weidner has an excellent point to make about Stanley Kubriks involvement in creating scenes that were sanitized and deemed accecptable for the average Joe in America. the actual footage will not be available to us, but NASA perhaps used Kubrick to do things then on film that can be picked apart by todays digital technology.

It certainly warrants a look. JayWeidner.com
We did land, and have been there, but no actual footage for us.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

Your flawed logic is making you look ridiculous.

Your thread took a turn for the worse since the last time I was on here.....I feel you know this, you are just trying to ruffle some feathers.

Which is called a troll thread around here........Your evidence of a moon landing is overwhelming, just like your ignorance....I know you will come back with something smart azzed or whatever. That is fine.........Your true colors shine throughout your abomination of a thread.

Have a nice day. LJ01 is unsubscribing this thread right now.

The debunkers are looking ridiculous. Nothing I've said or a lot of the other posters have mentioned has been debunked.

ATSers post meaningless words without getting into any specifics nor refute any of the 100 valid questions that have been raised.

It is you who looks ridiculous.

The new photos prove nothing. No objects can be made out clearly.

The Obama birth certificate forgery is more convincing.

Heck Star Trek would provide a more credible moon landing scenario.

List facts please.

You are trolling my thread not I yours.

Thank you for unsubscribing. Here's a song to celebrate your leaving:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
www.nasa.gov...

P.S at the height of the cold war why did the USSR not call shenanigans?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
This is exactly what everyone is talking about. You ask for high resolution photos showing the debris from the lunar landings. You say that will suffice and when you are presented with a high quality photo you say it's photoshopped. Lets be real clear about this proof you are looking for. It will never exist or will never be good enough because you've made up your mind and once thats done there is no changing it.

Where is the debris in those pictures? I see arrows and labels pointing to gray shapes. Those labels might as well say anything. Where do you actually see these items in that picture?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by walt6x3
www.nasa.gov...

P.S at the height of the cold war why did the USSR not call shenanigans?

I'm sure many Soviet expressed doubt.

Would you care to post some quotes of Soviets claiming the Apollo moon landing was real.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join