It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/4/2011 -- Large lava eruption from Sakurajima Volcano, Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Sakurajima has been erupting multiple times per day for a long time... this eruption is no exception .. a real wow moment! This volcano produces some of the best examples of explosive eruption...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Just to recap

Japan has:
Earthquakes
Tsumani's
Nuclear fallout
Volcano's
Bird Flu

Seriously, these people are one step away from having a full blown zombie apocalypse. Come to find out, Godzilla was just a standard Tuesday afternoon for them.

In saying that, volcano's do look quite cool. Very active little island, isn't it.
-shakes fist at haarp-

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Exactly! It's sad! Here in the states we are freaking out about a category 1 hurricane, a tropical storm, and a mini earthquake.... puts a perspective on things.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Just to recap

Japan has:
Earthquakes
Tsumani's
Nuclear fallout
Volcano's
Bird Flu

Seriously, these people are one step away from having a full blown zombie apocalypse. Come to find out, Godzilla was just a standard Tuesday afternoon for them.

In saying that, volcano's do look quite cool. Very active little island, isn't it.
-shakes fist at haarp-

I lold so hard on this

Makes you think if haarp is actually used as weapon if right now we are in the middle of a war...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Makes me wonder how many of us would cope in the same situation with our home crumbling down around us, no hope for future generations and our ancestors land all but disappearing.

Many have not been to Japan and will see as it as 'Over There' so no need to worry. But how will we cope when it happens 'Over Here?' And it will.

I honestly feel for these people.

Peace

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Everybody that lives there knows the dangers of NATURAL disasters that happen in japan. I also feel for them but Im sure we will all be saying how bad we feel for the californians when all the built up pressure EXPLODES there. Of course most californians like to mock others and have a real cavalier attitude when it comes to quakes there but soon nature will take its course and unfortunatley there wil be more "japans" to worry about. I happen to live in a pretty safe place a mile high the best place to be imo

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
this evening they zoomed the camera out - i didnt know they could do that. thought they were waiting for a bigger plume to record. sure enough there have been two very large ash plumes so far. very large. intereting to watch tonight.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hmm looks like the youtube video has been removed for some reason?

Let's try to find another one, I haven't seen it yet.

Is This the video (from 4 days ago) ??

If anyone saw the OP video please confirm if this is the same footage. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
We need to sacrifice some Virgins and spill their Blood into the openings of the Vulcano!

He will calm down immediately

I think it is good that this Vulcan-Calderada is open and not clogged!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

You forgot the Typhoon that just went through...

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

WOW!! No! that isn't it! It's close in the fact that its exploding, but the first video didn't have any blue lightning. Talk about amazing! Great find! I wish the original video hadn't been removed. Kindof strange.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Great Day

You forgot the Typhoon that just went through...

www.guardian.co.uk...

Yeah, that actually happened the very next day after this was originally posted. And I thought about editing it because of that. Why is mother nature so pissed off at Japan?! Sheesh! I mean, I know they get a lot of natural disasters, but this year seems soooo much worse. Maybe because of all the additional media?? Just seems worse

top topics

join