It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the apocalypse happened tomorrow... I'd be happy!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kostas
Parent's do not understand AND I DONT KNOW WHY the little things they say or do infront of their children will have an impact on how they grow up!! If children are around parents who judge everyone for their lifestyle... you can bet the kid will do the same and when they have kids pass on the same attitude.

You mean, some parents, your generalizing.

The problem with young people at the moment is they are a result of a soft politically correct education system that teaches a lot of touchy-feely progressive nonsense and that the world is a playground so leave running it to the experts, and believe everything they see on the discovery channel.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
i agree let it all end i would be happy too i hate this stupid rock

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...gosh, theres nothing quite like saying the whole globe needs to be wiped clean and, then, following up with live and let live... uhm, maybe we could make a song out of that...

...i hate everyone but its a beautiful day...
...death and destruction, thats the only way...
...lets wipe the world clean and save everything...
...for the cockroaches with little bitty wings...
...live and let live - understand - dont worry...
...we're just an accident and its all for the glory...

...tada!...

Oh jeez that is beautiful...
*wipes away single tear*

OP, you made this poetic get together possible... cheers man...
:'-)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
further more we could riot and change things kill abunch of people maybe hold some people hostage and shoot at who trys to save them we could even ruin christmas who knows but

things dont just change because the wind changes

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
You anti human guys really need a sea change. Go move to the country or something and get away from the rat race, maybe you would appreciate the world a little more if you see more of it.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gravity215

Parent's do not understand AND I DONT KNOW WHY the little things they say or do infront of their children will have an impact on how they grow up!! If children are around parents who judge everyone for their lifestyle... you can bet the kid will do the same and when they have kids pass on the same attitude.

The problem with young people at the moment is they are a result of a soft politically correct education system that teaches a lot of touchy-feely progressive nonsense and that the world is a playground so leave running it to the experts, and believe everything they see on the discovery channel.

Correction** Soft politically education system? You mean the same system that now teaches different religions, race and views? You think that's a bad thing? So if people watch Discovery Channel and believe it... let them that's their choice. When you say I am generalizing... you obviously mistaken that word.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I don't think it would be a bad thing. It would help the world re-focus. With humans, as I've noticed anyways, we need a focus, without one, we all run around doing random nothing tasks, and starting fights. Look at WW2, two sides had a focus, although different, it caused them to evolve. Granted tons of terrible things happened, but the people left over, became better. If we all, i mean ALL have a common goal/enemy to fight, we will push our limits, and become greater.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrakeDarc
I don't think it would be a bad thing. It would help the world re-focus. With humans, as I've noticed anyways, we need a focus, without one, we all run around doing random nothing tasks, and starting fights. Look at WW2, two sides had a focus, although different, it caused them to evolve. Granted tons of terrible things happened, but the people left over, became better. If we all, i mean ALL have a common goal/enemy to fight, we will push our limits, and become greater.

Amen! My sentiments exactly! This is what I mean! I am not saying I want it to happen and it would be amazing... it's more of a need to happen in order to move on thing!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gravity215

Correction** Soft politically education system? You mean the same system that now teaches different religions, race and views? You think that's a bad thing? So if people watch Discovery Channel and believe it... let them that's their choice. When you say I am generalizing... you obviously mistaken that word.

They don't teach religion in public schools my friend.

The Discovery Channel has a particular agenda which is to present idea's supported by the MSM in a believable fashion. You wont see much science on the discovery for example supporting what these forum are primarily about, regardless of the mountains of studies and evidence.

Political Correctness is a term coined in the Soviet Union which is all about creating hatred for those who oppose government policy.

Today its been associated with tolerance in an effort to link tolerance with supporting government policy. Did you learn about being PC from school and the MSM, exactly my point, you dont even know what it means or where it came from.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

Maybe...I don't know, I look back on history and count myself lucky many times. Choose your poison.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

Actually no, it means we'd all be dead. Frankly it's not a "good thing" or a "bad thing" if it were to happen, because we wouldn't be around to appreciate the outcome. We'd simply be dirt.

And beetles would continue their 70 million year unchallenged rulership of this planet.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by Kostas

Actually no, it means we'd all be dead. Frankly it's not a "good thing" or a "bad thing" if it were to happen, because we wouldn't be around to appreciate the outcome. We'd simply be dirt.

And beetles would continue their 70 million year unchallenged rulership of this planet.

Not trying to be funny but the at least the beetles aren't polluting Earth's apmophere 24/7. They aren't running around on the ground setting fires or going to war with everyone! I doubt the beetles are going to be creating bombs and gaining weapons! I doubt the beetles will destroy this beautiful earth! I'm all for the beetles!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

Can't believe my grammer!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by Kostas

Not trying to be funny but the at least the beetles aren't polluting Earth's apmophere 24/7. They aren't running around on the ground setting fires or going to war with everyone! I doubt the beetles are going to be creating bombs and gaining weapons! I doubt the beetles will destroy this beautiful earth! I'm all for the beetles!

And the modern education rears its head again. Beetles do destroy the beautiful earth and create pollution as well as spread disease. Nature isn't beautiful.

Go watch a lion eat a baby zebra on your precious Discovery Channel.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I wouldn't. That would mean billions would end up in hell.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
so basically billions of people should die because you bicker on the internet and it bums you out ?

is that it essentially ?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Let me hit the lottery, and you can go to your happy place!!! Yes 149mil to 1 is bad odds, but I'm in it for the long haul!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Why do we continue to let people who are obviously intellectually undeveloped, post mind numbingly ridiculous threads and then mock them ?

Oh yeah, coz it's hella fun.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

how do you figure that one out dude?

if we're all wiped clear and the 'elites' go into their bunkers then the cancer would just return once the coast is clear and the planet will be back to square one!!

of course its all doom and gloom with people about with attitudes like yourself. we need to realise that the world is the way it is because of Our thoughts and lack of research!- "oh there's nothing we can do", "i can't be bothered', "my religion is the best" etc.. is the kind of thoughts that helped create the retarded world we live in!!

there has got to be a certain amount of up heaval to take us out of our comfort zone and really re-evaluate our lives, giving us the opportunity to evolve! some won't make it, some will,, this is why the 'elites' have kept us in the dark, to maximise the amount of people that don't make it!! there main tool is religion!!

An Apocalypse (Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis; "lifting of the veil" or "revelation") is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the veil to be lifted.

It wasn't untill this version of religion was invented that it was given the doom and gloom aspect The Apocalypse of John (Greek Ἀποκάλυψις Ἰωάννου) is the Book of Revelation, the last book of the New Testament. By extension, apocalypse can refer to any End Time scenario, or to the end of the world in general. It is a major misconception that Apocalypse means the end of the world; it is much closer to "the end of the world as we know it."

stop 'reacting' to the system, start thinking beyond everything thats been handed to you on a plater,, life doesnt get any easier, you just have to get stronger!

what ever happens,, just Love the experience!!!!
edit on 4/9/11 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

Humans are so plentiful and widespread that a force needed to remove us would devestate the earth and killing hundreds of other animal species in the process, and earth would take millions if years to become a paradise for life again,

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join