It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the apocalypse happened tomorrow... I'd be happy!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
We have got this so wrong on so many levels! We have created a World in which we judge each other and battle day in and day out. We destruct everything and demoralize anything possible!

I really think in order for a new age to begin, this Worlds needs to be wiped clean with every one of us gone and dusted! If we don't get wiped out soon from our disgusting ways we'll wipe ourselves out I am sure.

Live and let live. Your no better than I am. Visa Versa!

What happened to appreciating the World for all it's glory?! Exploring adventures and understanding and feeling the vibrations within this marvelous accident!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

I really think in order for a new age to begin, this Worlds needs to be wiped clean with every one of us gone and dusted!

How profound...

BTW - if everyone is gone, how do we begin again..?

Or, are we counting on Genesis one more time..?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kostas
I really think in order for a new age to begin, this Worlds needs to be wiped clean with every one of us gone and dusted!

A new age with everyone gone and dusted?
How does that work then?
Or are you just calling for a new age only the cockroaches can appreciate?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Some people would have to survive otherwise how could we start over? But I get what you are saying. You are tired of being fed up with the bull**** of the world and want it to reset. Everything is a cycle afterall....

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Oh trust you lot! I don't know how it would happen... perhaps like last time just evolution! I'd just love a world where everyone is equal, no wars or dramas, no materialistic ambitions or hatred! Of course my own world is just this but I am afraid my world is merely my world and doesn't cater for the entire world. Pitty. To be honest, I'd rather my world stay my world!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I think what my point is in a round about way is that I can't see things changing for the better, I am a really positive person with a great outlook but how are things going to get better?! They can't! Unless a massive disaster happens.. which I'd look at positively!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Oh trust you lot! I don't know how it would happen... perhaps like last time just evolution!

Lol.. last time evolution happened, we weren't all 'gone and dusted' though were we?

I don't mean to be rude, and I get what you're saying, it does feel like everything is going down the crapper.
Chin up, and try not to stress out too much about things you can't change.

p.s. Either there's a language barrier going on, OR, as is most likely (you're from the UK like me..) you've just got back from a drinking session.. right?

edit on 3-9-2011 by Deplume because: I dun goof'd

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

Seems like you guys have a misconception about what "Apocalypse" really is:

An Apocalypse (Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis; "lifting of the veil" or "revelation") is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the veil to be lifted.

Bring it on already...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I'd sure as heck be happy. I'm sick of this life. And this world we live in.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hahahaha I'd love it to be the latter and say, 'Just in from a night out'. Although I am on a month of no Alcohol! I am on this new Gym thing...get fit and all that! Next month I am doing a two week water fast, just water!

The language barrier.... I word things in my head... although as I type the wording comes out completely different!

Oh I thought the World started from the Big Bang and thus some molecules and stuff got mixed together and then cell membranes got collided with DNA and then came the first sign of life???

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Amen, it'll end my wrenched pain of my problems. Apocalypse tomorrow! OP that sounds promising, I mean I don't want to die but I don't know what to do. I am at the end of my rope.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
OP you are a psychopath. Don't you care about anybody but yourself? Should our mother's, father's, sister's, brother's, and children all die too?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
...gosh, theres nothing quite like saying the whole globe needs to be wiped clean and, then, following up with live and let live... uhm, maybe we could make a song out of that...

...i hate everyone but its a beautiful day...
...death and destruction, thats the only way...
...lets wipe the world clean and save everything...
...for the cockroaches with little bitty wings...
...live and let live - understand - dont worry...
...we're just an accident and its all for the glory...

...tada!...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gravity215
OP you are a psychopath. Don't you care about anybody but yourself? Should our mother's, father's, sister's, brother's, and children all die too?

Listen without sounding rude, you could brand me the anti christ but I am adamant if such a thing happened for the benefit of a happier place.... id be the first on the front line if it meant the world would be a better place for the future. It's more the elderly generation with their traditional values and judge mental ways that stop the new age coming to light sooner rather than later.

All I am saying is we should live and let live although that will never be enough, we need a complete reset button! We aren't all going to wake up tomorrow and love thi neighbour, I wish it was possible but it's not.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Listen without sounding rude, you could brand me the anti christ but I am adamant if such a thing happened for the benefit of a happier place.... id be the first on the front line if it meant the world would be a better place for the future. It's more the elderly generation with their traditional values and judge mental ways that stop the new age coming to light sooner rather than later.

All I am saying is we should live and let live although that will never be enough, we need a complete reset button! We aren't all going to wake up tomorrow and love thi neighbour, I wish it was possible but it's not.

OP, I'm a psychopath myself and I agree with you 100%, for some of us life is actually and honestly miserable. Well for me it is.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Before anyone jumps on the band wagon about the elderly... It really is the older generation. I hear children saying the word, 'P*cky' when asain's are around. The kids didn't chose to say that... they have obviously been influenced by their parents.. which in turn they will do the same thing when they have kids.

Parent's do not understand AND I DONT KNOW WHY the little things they say or do infront of their children will have an impact on how they grow up!! If children are around parents who judge everyone for their lifestyle... you can bet the kid will do the same and when they have kids pass on the same attitude.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

By New Age, your referring to the New World Order and New World Religion i take it. A global totalitarian dictatorship run by 'expects' who know what's good for us better than us because we are just a bunch of moronic sheep?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

You're unhappy.

So you want everyone to die.

And you want a world without selfishness.

Hooooookay.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Hey, you seem really unhappy!! I'm sure things aren't that bad?! I'm not suicidal or unhappy I am quite the opposite but I was just giving the outlook on what would need to happen for a better world!

Have you spoke to anyone? Counselling perhaps? Whilst you have air in your lungs, fingers to type and eyes to read your more fortunate than you think! Your obviously not blind and you have the ability to write and spell.... it could be a lot worse!!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by Kostas

You're unhappy.

So you want everyone to die.

And you want a world without selfishness.

Hooooookay.

IM NOT UNHAPPY! I LOVE MY LIFE HONESTLY LOL!!! I SWEAR I AM VERY HAPPY! I AM MERELY STATING THE OBVIOUSLY... IF A WORLD EVENT WAS TO HAPPEN... IT WOULDN'T BE A BAD THING. IN MY OPINION IT MEANS WE CAN MOVE FORWARD AS ONE AND FOR THE BETTER! We'd put so much more into perspective and learn to value each other more! I DO NOT WISH ILL ON ANYONE! I CERTAINLY DONT WANT ANYONE TO DIE BUT EVENTUALLY IT WILL HAVE TO BE THAT WAY OR SIMILAR!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join