It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the apocalypse happened tomorrow... I'd be happy!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
What right does anyone have to wish the destruction of others, especially when these thoughts are borne from boredom and in essence suicidal thoughts?

Anyone who truly revels in the idea of humanities demise should regard themselves no less dangerous than those they despise and blame for societies so called downfall. It's a selfish and cowardly view to take..No more, no less.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kostas
Before anyone jumps on the band wagon about the elderly... It really is the older generation. I hear children saying the word, 'P*cky' when asain's are around. The kids didn't chose to say that... they have obviously been influenced by their parents.. which in turn they will do the same thing when they have kids.

Parent's do not understand AND I DONT KNOW WHY the little things they say or do infront of their children will have an impact on how they grow up!! If children are around parents who judge everyone for their lifestyle... you can bet the kid will do the same and when they have kids pass on the same attitude.

Just because you had bad parents dosent mean the majority do.
My parents never judged anyone for their lifestyle.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kostas
We have got this so wrong on so many levels! We have created a World in which we judge each other and battle day in and day out. We destruct everything and demoralize anything possible!

I really think in order for a new age to begin, this Worlds needs to be wiped clean with every one of us gone and dusted! If we don't get wiped out soon from our disgusting ways we'll wipe ourselves out I am sure.

Live and let live. Your no better than I am. Visa Versa!

What happened to appreciating the World for all it's glory?! Exploring adventures and understanding and feeling the vibrations within this marvelous accident!

Soon...no need of waiting for long!
For happy face on your avatar(if it is u),doesnt seem that u are so depressed
Anyway,i am sure i wouldnt like u to become President of US.... Please dont kandidate

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

...bet you had no idea there were so many people that would misunderstand and be offended by your "creative meandering" that we all should be killed so something better could bloom... i mean, gosh, its not like you actually have the power to kill us all... so, its kinda shocking that some think you do, huh?... o'well, thats the way it often goes around here...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

Kostas please be extremely careful with your upcoming fast. Please let nearby friends and family know what you are doing and when you are doing it. Please have people checking in on you. Fasting takes an extreme toll on the body and mind. I do not want you getting hurt.

Many who fast do so in much smaller time-frames. Some fast one day a week. Please, be careful. Please go to a few good online Medical websites and read up on fasting and what happens to your mind and body. Fasting can be very destructive; it is wise to know what to expect.

Best of luck to you

<< 1  2  3   >>

join