It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Chance At All That TPTB Will Take Us With Them?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I think we already know the answer to this question, but I have this fantasy that in some reality it may be possible that when it all hits the fan TPTB has a plan for the rest of us. It is common knowledge that the government has spent gazillions of dollars on black ops and hundreds of thousands on screwdrivers, etc. Another assertion we see quite often is that those in power (whether in government, military, Bilderberg, wealth or however they acquired it) has been hard at work building underground or some other protection for themselves. My wishful thinking is that if they really have spent all this money, then presumably they COULD have been building massive shelter for the masses. Perhaps not for everyone, maybe for only the fittest, maybe only half the population, or some nonsensical rationale for qualification but it must be a possibility. When I first heard about a potential nationwide underground network here in the US, I realized then that this would make it possible for us all to have a pace of refuge. The reasoning continues that if this was the possibility, it would seem to be easier to buy contractor's silence because they would be promised their families could go first and that would work for most people involved. Finally, maybe the world could handle disclosure, maybe not. Maybe we could handle time travel sensibly, perhaps not. If the announcement was made that the world as we know it really does have a definite expiration date because of Elenin or some other foreseeable and unavoidable catastrophe, I can pretty well guarantee there would be much more panic than good come out of it.

So, against the grain, against all odds, and against all we have come to know and love about TPTB, is there even the faintest hope we could be included in their worst case scenario survival plans?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by samstone11
Unfortunately, I think we already know the answer to this question, but I have this fantasy that in some reality it may be possible that when it all hits the fan TPTB has a plan for the rest of us. It is common knowledge that the government has spent gazillions of dollars on black ops and hundreds of thousands on screwdrivers, etc. Another assertion we see quite often is that those in power (whether in government, military, Bilderberg, wealth or however they acquired it) has been hard at work building underground or some other protection for themselves. My wishful thinking is that if they really have spent all this money, then presumably they COULD have been building massive shelter for the masses. Perhaps not for everyone, maybe for only the fittest, maybe only half the population, or some nonsensical rationale for qualification but it must be a possibility. When I first heard about a potential nationwide underground network here in the US, I realized then that this would make it possible for us all to have a pace of refuge. The reasoning continues that if this was the possibility, it would seem to be easier to buy contractor's silence because they would be promised their families could go first and that would work for most people involved. Finally, maybe the world could handle disclosure, maybe not. Maybe we could handle time travel sensibly, perhaps not. If the announcement was made that the world as we know it really does have a definite expiration date because of Elenin or some other foreseeable and unavoidable catastrophe, I can pretty well guarantee there would be much more panic than good come out of it.

So, against the grain, against all odds, and against all we have come to know and love about TPTB, is there even the faintest hope we could be included in their worst case scenario survival plans?

Whose us and where too?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Probably a few slaves and a few geniuses. In the neighborhood of 500,000 bodies or so. That would be my guess anyway if certain scenarios do play out.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Indeed, to where?

They can't escape the dimensions and the wrath of god, not even their underground hideouts are safe.

Let them play their own self fulfilling prophecy until it's time.

GM
edit on 3-9-2011 by Grey Magic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
What's the Minimum Viable Population in hard times--when we and others can't afford to save us? That may play a role in this question.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by samstone11

Of course! They'll take us with them, as slaves. You don't think they can get their hands dirty do you ?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
Indeed, to where?

They can't escape the dimensions and the wrath of god, not even their underground hideouts are safe.

GM

*Facepalm* just *facepalm* to your comment. Do you really think they give a # about god ?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Sadly I think not, who chooses who lives or dies?
Some of the most selfish and cruel people I know hold PHD's and are so called 'valuable people' maybe from a tax perspective they are valuable but on a humanitarian level they are not who I would like to spend much time underground with. It is unfortunate that the ones that may survive a surface catastrophe are the pinnacles of greed and the most power hungry of mankind.
But no TPTB are concerned with only those who can further their own agenda. The human race as a species comes second.
From your post you appear to be a thoughtful and thinking person.
That may not be enough to save you.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Wish there was a more comprehensive answer, but basically "wherever." Other threads have discussed TPTB building underground bunkers that may or may not offer adequate protection from certain disasters, maybe an ark such as in the movies, a space ship to another world, maybe another dimension, or whatever safe haven they have been regularly accused of creating ostensibly only for themselves.

The "us" I am asking about is simply any of the rest of us in the masses that are not fortunate enough to be a part of the very small percent of the population who has the power and means to develop and implement such as escape plan.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
well ..no

they are engineering an apocalypse to GET RID OF US so no

I think more and more that like Enoch said we live in the days of Noah like then TPTB are sorry they made man and want to kill us

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yeah me and the Windsors, Bushes, Rothschilds and Rockerfellers are going to go underground when TSHTF!!

I always see when TSHTF, but what S and what F? I have read it could be a number of things, but to be honest I think it would be more like the introduction of the NWO, rather than a major apocolyptic event.

In which case the answer would be a definite NO. Unless you manage to make a boat load of money before it happens.

link   
Well, I do care about God...and I wouldn't have posted that.

If it's God's wrath, there's nothing anyone can do about that but beg at God about it. If we refuse to, then the consequences are on us.

If God has little to do with the disaster at hand, then our prepartation for mass pandemonium is relatively apropriate. (Too much histeria causes more problems than the catastrophe, sometimes.)

If there is an out clause to the problems we face, then people are going to search for it.

link   
reply to post by samstone11

I am sorry to say but i don´t think they have any plan for most of us other than annihilation. They probably have a in-house documentary explaining what is going to happen and why, and that this is the best solution for humanity, so that even the most emphatic will accept the coming storm and keep quiet until it is already too late. In the interest of preservation of the human race of course, as the ulterior motive, as there is no way alll 7 billions of us will fit in those bunkers when it is time.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

You could very easily be right. Given a choice, I may not want to be included but others probably would. Also, if slavery was the option, I doubt I could indenture my family members to servitude if I were to be put in any position to make that type of decision. Still, I definitely know some folks who would take this option over certain death. No offense, but I do hope you are wrong.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
they will NEED hair dressers, accountants and telephone hygienists

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa
they will NEED hair dressers, accountants and telephone hygienists

i bet you a boatload of cash they already have enough of those as well as rocket scientists, brain surgeons and carpet dressers lined up for the ride. We already got no jobs remember? The problem is too many people. Not too few jobs.
edit on 3-9-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Indeed, to where?

GM

*Facepalm* just *facepalm* to your comment. Do you really think they give a # about god ?

No. But you know what's really nice. That god if it exists, won't give a # for them.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Indeed, to where?

GM

No. But you know what's really nice. That god if it exists, won't give a # for them.

Thank you Jepic, that would have been my answer too minus the if factor.

edit on 3-9-2011 by Grey Magic because: edit faith

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Why would you want to go with them? So they once again can create a world where the "lower class" can continue to slave away?

I'll take my chances in the after-life.
edit on 3-9-2011 by Quyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I honestly laughed when i read the title of this thread. If youre not one of them, youre nothing to them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join