It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukishima(sp?) Worker has Mysterious Message.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Not sure if this has already been posted. Also not sure where to post it. It's almost paranormal. They released a statement saying they have no clue who this guy is or what he's saying (it looks like he's mouthing something.) ATS let's put on our detective hats and figure out what's going on. This is so creepy.

edit on 9/3/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
"Tanaka-san, I am so pissed at you right now, if you didn't call in sick I would have been in MAUI for my two week vacation I booked off... When you get back, you are so cleaning out the Cesium from the sewer drain..."

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think he's talking but the sound is missing. It's the finger pointing at the viewer I'm concerned about. Wonder what he's saying.

I haven't heard anything about the 50? men who sent in there to work at the start of all the chaos. It was reported that they'd probably live for about 10 days with the amount of radiation going through them. Any updates on that?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
maybe the cameraman hasn't worn protective suit.
maybe the cameraman is in off limits area.
maybe the cameraman is disturbing the guy.
maybe the guys at fukushima are trolling.
maybe the guy is hiding something.
maybe it's a joke.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Also to add. This is sped up footage. I'm not sure how long he stood there but we can be sure it was over thirty minutes

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
Also to add. This is sped up footage. I'm not sure how long he stood there but we can be sure it was over thirty minutes

So you're suggesting the time ticker at the top is faked? I didn't get a sense of sped up footage, just low framerate. The plant motion is the same when he is climbing over the railing as when he is just sitting there.

I often enjoy messing with cameras and "talking" to anyone that might check them. No way to know if this is meant to be a funny or painful act for now.

Namaste
edit on 3-9-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DoctorSatan

The cameraman is a security camera. Nobody else is there.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

Wait what time ticker? I didn't even see one. If I'm wrong that it's sped up then excuse me. I guess it doesnt make it any less creepy though...right?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

He's saying "Godzilla is coming for yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou "

but he says 'you' for a really long time.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

Wait what time ticker? I didn't even see one. If I'm wrong that it's sped up then excuse me. I guess it doesnt make it any less creepy though...right?

There is a darker bar at the top of the image with white text overlayed. The farthest right is the date and current time. You can see the seconds ticking.

And yeah... still creepy. Just dunno if he's trying to be creepy to be funny... or to point his finger at the people who know. I like being creepy to Elevator cameras and ATM cameras... and I have a morbid sense of humor so I can see myself doing something similar if I was working there. Kind of a "Well this is #ty... might as well # with some people's minds".

Namaste!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Hello all:

Looks like there is a longer version of the video, a little over 14 minutes Click Here. Still no sound.

~Morpheus

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Morpheus beat me to it.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The youtube channel poster must be from security. Looks like he has access to multiple live video feeds. Maybe some digging around on who posted them. I tried to find an online public live video feed for the plant but getting alot of running around. That is to see if the general public can upload these vids or not.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

He is pointing towards the middle of the camera....Maybe it is part of a web-cam setup-check..

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Here he is. Loam beat you to it. I'll admit it is very strange.

Fukushima Strange Pointy Person reply to post by drew1749

edit on 3-9-2011 by Neysa because: Just kuz

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

He is pointing towards the middle of the camera....Maybe it is part of a web-cam setup-check..

In the longer version of the video it looks like he/she is reading from a piece of paper and pointing.

~Morpheus

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Thats a small card what could he possibly be reading for 10 min? He's gotta be repeating something.
edit on 3-9-2011 by tetsuoatx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
convince me that it is from Fukushima, first.
All i can see is some guy standing on pipes;
and upper part with words may be added by joker - more i doubt, that there would be english words in security cam material at all.
So, can someone tell me, if that construction on second plane is Fukushima related?

Second possibility:
it's some guy near Fukushima complex, and he is just trying to say harsh words to security cam(i.e: you ugly mo$#^%^*%^, what have you done, etc, yadayada)....

ONLY PROBLEM is, that cam has NO...microphone.
(lol..).
edit on 3-9-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by potential_problem

If you read the other thread you see them discuss a news conference with Tepco that talks about it. They don't seem to deny it is what it says it is... they just say they don't know who it is or why they did it and are investigating.

Conversation will probably be more effective in the other thread.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Im looking at some of the other videos like the one where 3 workers are posing in front of the reactor and the suits look identical to the creepy video guy one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join