It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukishima(sp?) Worker has Mysterious Message.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Maybe he's pointing the finger at the site owners? They'll be in charge of webcams too I suppose. Probably an accusation or complaint. Or it could be a message to the world? We'll probably never get the answer to this one.

It seems like he's positioning his hand to deliberately conceal more of his face as well.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Very strange indeed,I think he's trying to give us a warning.Is there any Japanese speaking member that can read lips?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Was it hard to translate the title?

Pointing to a video camera - a worker verification [(actual: Second Half)

Seems he was doing a verification of the camera ....

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

What exactly is a verification of the camera?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion
reply to post by potential_problem

If you read the other thread

sorry what other thread?

btw this filmed guy is ignorant, if like i said before - cam has no microphone.
he lost his time for useless speech.

Im looking at some of the other videos like the one where 3 workers are posing in front of the reactor and the suits look identical to the creepy video guy one.

anybody can buy such suit there, or similar enough..
and by behaviour of this individual i may take it as a proof, that person that we can see there is not employer of reactor at all, so he got this suit from..suit shop.
one more thing, although i do not think that this is what i see there:
i'd join two parts of IMAGE to make such vid, if i want to make such vid by myself:
first part: pipes
second part: everything behind end of pipes.
Notice how nicely image from would split into two different parts there.

Originally posted by wigit
reply to post by AlexIR

What exactly is a verification of the camera?

exactly.give me proof that second plan belongs to Fukushima reactor.
edit on 3-9-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

A check or something to see if the camera works.

But it is a strange way to do it ... so lets wait and see what other theories come up...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by potential_problem
sorry what other thread?

Originally posted by Neysa
Fukushima Strange Pointy Person

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I'm going to take a guess...He's saying its YOU that caused this. If the world didnt have such a high electrical power demand there wouldnt be so many nuclear power plants, just think when the sun gets mad and blasts us with her power and it shuts down the electrical grid...all those nuclear power plants cant stay off forever or they will go into meltdown. Of course we will do everything to keep them cooled and run on backup generators but how long will that last?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I think hes holding a device that is streaming the live feed and he is trying to inch his way center. If you watch him he eventually inches right to the exact center of the camera view. Maybe hes just weird in trying to center his view point with his finger.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Reminds me of this...
Be afraid, very afraid...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion

sorry what other thread?

Originally posted by Neysa
Fukushima Strange Pointy Person

ahh thanks, now i can see more.but still, i do not know what place is this, right?
anyway, i realized that i do not care..
gl.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Crude oil was being kept from Japan, forcing them to use nuclear power. They were so screwed for energy trying to have enough exports to keep America/Europe/Israel happy.....they were tricked to start using MOX Fuel.

France and England sold them waste plutonium...and said "use this in your nuclear reactors for power". But Japan's nuclear reactors were only designed for Uranium.

cnic.jp...

Japan has to fork out $2 Billion annually to support the US military presence there....taking a vast portion of Japan's crude oil imports (the rest of their oil imported goes to running their fishing boats).

Japan's mad at what was done to them. But they need to man up and come to reality. They need to figure out a way to power their fishing boats without using crude oil. And power their cities.

To hell with exports....they either need to figure out some new energy technology or they...along with the rest of the world...are good as dead. And that folks is why Japan's Prime Minister gets replaced every few months.

Energy crisis. America's vastness allows them to hush hush their nuclear accidents...which occur every single day. They've been making power for you with the bare minimum and some highly unintelligent people running those operations. Read the NRC Event Reports. In July they caught a guy who's been dumping buckets or Tritium down the sewer for YEARS at one reactor....read those NRC Event reports....you'll crap your pants.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

ahh thanks, now i can see more.but still, i do not know what place is this, right?
anyway, i realized that i do not care..
gl.

Fair enough I guess.

From the linked thread:
blogs.wsj.com...

Some legwork will allow you to find the live stream for this camera... some google mapping can show you the arial view if you wish, etc. Perhaps you don't care about this particular event, but this does demonstrate an aspect and approach to skepticism that might benefit from some reflection.

Namaste.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
you guys might want to check this thread from about a week ago out thread here . Its the same video and others, in some it looks like he is holding a radiation detector. Weird and creepy, Could be some kind of message at the same time it could just be stock footage from a horrible B monster movie. Hopefully time will tell.

Trowa
edit on 3/9/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling, to add content

P.S. Sorry missed the link on the front page.

edit on 3/9/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

top topics

<< 1   >>

join