It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Recalling all Archbishops to Rome by October?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I did a search, but didn´t find it from ATS. I´d like to have experienced ATSers skills to find out is this relevant or just another hoax, that´s why I´m gonna post GLP link here
. This thread is made already in the beginning of July.
Source

OP clamis he´s layperson in the travel agency for the Vatican and that all Archbishops is ordered to go to Rome in October:

The Vatican last week ordered us to get travel arrangements for ALL Archbishops from around the world to Rome. They are to be in Rome by Oct. 10, through the 24. They indicated that if they arrive after the 17th, they are not to come and stay with their clergy. Both recalling all the bishops and mandating the date and not to come if you miss the date has NEVER happened before. It should be noted, Elenin will be closest Oct. 17.

We have been asked to work the weekend, additional arrangements being made for the same event for non-clergy... "friends of the church". All to arrive Early October, whats really odd is that this gathering once again is only one-way tickets. Also, no hotel reservations made for these people which would be done through us. Normally we don't do accommodations for clergy, but for consultants, visiting scholars, etc. we usually do hotel.

I must say it´s quite intriquing if true. I googeled it, tryed to find if any archbishops have plans to travel to Vatican at that time, but didn´t find relevant proof that it´s true. Maybe some of you have better luck if you find it interesting and worth investigating. If it´s true, they probably don´t do it publicly with big news.

Following thread has everything OP has said without too many people talking between: Source2
edit on 2-9-2011 by Amandla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Hmmmm.

That is an interesting find.

But I thought we put Elenin to bed already seeing as it changed directions and broke up.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Sounds like it's Bingo Night at the Pope's Playhouse.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

It doesn´t have to be about Elenin, it´s just a speculation. Most interesting would be to find some proof, that this person is speaking truth and all Archbishops really have got order to fly to Rome in October with one-way ticket. Real reason is probably harded to find out.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I always imagined it would be awesome if underneath the Vatican was a spaceship. Eons ago an alien race sent ships to habitable planets (the Vatican ship being one of them)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
wow amazing find if it is true. great post as well. thanks. it almost makes me think it could be even more evidence to back up what the man is saying in this video...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Back in time to fall within Dark Knights' prediction.

Spooky.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

This is interesting, considering all the fishy activity at the Vatican lately.
Wonder what's going on...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

Why don't you tell the whole story, Op?

There's a conference on..

The Catholic Bishops of Australia will travel to Rome in October 2011 on a spiritual pilgrimage designed to celebrate and strengthen their communion with the universal Church and the Successor of Peter, Pope Benedict XVI.

The pilgrimage is known as the 'Ad Limina Apostolorum' visit - or 'to the threshold of the Apostles' - and it will take place from 10-22 October 2011.

All Bishops who are charged with the leadership of a Diocese are required to make an Ad Limina visit every five years and present a report on the pastoral situation of the local Church. It is an important spiritual pilgrimage and a reminder of a local Bishop’s wider role in communion with the Bishops of the world. Due to the increasing number of Bishops in the world and circumstances of the declining health of the late Pope John Paul II the visit was delayed two years.

Source: www.parra.catholic.org.au...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

On January 1, 2011, on the occasion of the 44th World Day of Peace, Benedict XVI announced that he would travel next October to Assisi for the anniversary of the interreligious gathering that John Paul II organized on October 27, 1986.

Twenty-five years after the gathering of the leaders of all the world religions, Benedict XVI will go “as a pilgrim” to Assisi, “inviting my Christian brethren of various denominations, the exponents of the world’s religious traditions to join this Pilgrimage and ideally all men and women of good will” to accompany him for the purpose of remembering the historical gesture of John Paul II. The pope also expressed the hope that believers of every religion would “solemnly” renew their commitment to live their own religious faith as a service to the cause of peace.

source

Perhaps this has something to do with it? I also found another story: Towards Assisi III. I am not up on my Vatican-ese and not sure what this is all about but it sounds like Pope Benedict will be doing some sort of pilgrimage end of October and this is preceded by a gathering of his Christian brethren.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I don't know, but the Vatican Calender of events only goes up to September
Vatican.va

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

thats just what they want you to think.....lol

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Something to do with the revised end date of the Mayan Calender?

October 28th 2011

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antinwo101

I'm sick of people only quoting partially whats going on to make it look like some devious conspiracy. Once I find the true source, the whole picture changes to something intirely different.

I do my homework well!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

OOOOH!..................... Now THIS is why there is an ATS. If it is true.........................

Yep, It is all coming together now. Lets continue with the story shall we.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Conference can´t be something where 100% all archbishops are orderd to come (not invited), especially with one-way ticket
. Yeah, maybe it is just conference. But maybe there´s something more to it. You know, if I didn´t think there can be some conspiracies in current world and in Vatican, I wouldn´t be posting in ATS

link   

Conference can´t be something where 100% all archbishops are orderd to come (not invited), especially with one-way ticket
. Yeah, maybe it is just conference. But maybe there´s something more to it. You know, if I didn´t think there can be some conspiracies in current world and in Vatican, I wouldn´t be posting in ATS

Sorry for double-post!
edit on 2-9-2011 by Amandla because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

Oh gawddddddd

It's Comet Elenin one day and dwalf planet Nibiru the next; wish they make up their bloody minds!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

One way ticket....what a load of crock! I don't believe it for one second.

It was'nt that long ago all US embassadors were re-called back to the USA and boy that took off to become a great conspiracy on ATS as well.

Not everything is a conspiracy
edit on 2-9-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join