It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Recalling all Archbishops to Rome by October?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

I have been praying for a couple of well placed asteroids, well see who has the greater will.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaulMcCartney

I always imagined it would be awesome if underneath the Vatican was a spaceship. Eons ago an alien race sent ships to habitable planets (the Vatican ship being one of them)

Yeah especially when they stay on its surface when it takes off

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish

Originally posted by PaulMcCartney

I always imagined it would be awesome if underneath the Vatican was a spaceship. Eons ago an alien race sent ships to habitable planets (the Vatican ship being one of them)

Yeah especially when they stay on its surface when it takes off

You mean when the aliens come back to land their ships on the pyramid platforms at Giza?

Video of pyramid ship in all its glory
edit on 4-9-2011 by lostinspace because: added video link

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
From what I know, many high-level Catholic clergy are ordered to go to Rome in October to discuss the problems in the Middle-East related to the persecution of Christians. It IS a big deal, if you know how bad the situation is getting. But then again, most ATS ers wouldn't dare to believe that any Muslim would ever treat their Christian neighbor disrespectfully, because it's the illuminati (not Muslim radicals) that blow up churches right? (sarcasm) Christianity will go extinct in the Middle-East if nothing is done.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The original post from God-Like Productions, User ID#1317081 goes by many aliases. He/she has even claimed to be John Titor. I would not believe anything he/she posts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join