It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33 Year Air Force General had a conversation with me about Secret Space Program

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by vincenz32

Very interesting post I'm glad and thankful you decided to share that information with us! I wonder who is in charge of these bases your friend was talking about? I guess we'll never know, unless we infiltrate the military

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by vincenz32
reply to post by spikey

So than I guess, if we go by your logic. Every single post on this entire forum is fabricated and out by default, because nobody would post something that is possibly legit on here god forbid right? So, i guess all the millions of posts on here, every single last one of them are hoaxed? If not, than they all should be worried about posting on the internet and getting attacked?

Not at all.

Are some fabricated, certainly the more..shall we say 'extravagant' stories are, which is precisely what you have presented to us in your OP...a story.

A friend told me...i don't mind if you don't believe me, honest...come on mate.

You're pretty vitriolic for someone who doesn't mind, in fact stated that you were fully prepared that some or most would not believe you aren't you?

'A friend told me' stories DO NOT wash around here Vincent, they never have and they never will.

I wouldn't have expected proof given the tenor of your story, but you don't even have a single shred of evidence, credible or otherwise to support your post.

Yes, some are gullible on this board, i myself have been from time to time, just as we all are on occasion..but i'm not THAT gullible mate!

Even i require some evidence, more than 'I'm telling the truth'. I don't know you, none of us know you.

You've been a member here for a year, you should know the sheer amount of stories JUST like yours that do the rounds on these boards, so why then would you expect me or anyone else to suspend my incredulity? Because you ask me to?

Not enough, not nearly enough.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Hmm another piece of the puzzle, thanks for this. The hangar-guards where probably part of SPAWAR, the us naval space command. Hence not airforce. This is also where this Captain S comes from, that claim to have been to Elenin and back: www.godlikeproductions.com...

And the obelisk on phobos as disclosed by buzz aldrin here astronomer.proboards.com...
edit on 31-8-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Hello
I believe the OPs post is real. I work as a contractor for the govt and in his story he explained how the security level is assigned without truly knowing. We have contractors come and go and if you ask them how the security process works you will get all sorts of crazy answers. As far as why would a general talk about such things? Guilt. I sometimes let things slip to someone especially people I know I won't see again and/or to special friends. There is a guilt because, for people who don't know the military, most of us really adhere to our oaths to protect people land and country. To this day, I know the USA has problems but disrespect the flag in my presence and you will get a beat down. My guilt was/is the same. I have known things that were done illegally by the service but it was done for the better good.

So when you hear stories from someone who has a lot of military experience, remember, they are trying to ease their conscientious*. I dont know if I spelled* that right lol

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I made a good friend over the last 7 or so years who has told me that his uncle had secretive info or worked for NASA or something.

Anyway, I asked what his uncle told him about UFO's. He didnt have much for me on that but said his uncle told him without a doubt that the moon has a base or many bases on it.

When OP gave us the part about his to secret dude getting real serious about the moon base part, it made me post this because it made sense to me.

edit to add: Ive never posted this info in the past because I got the info from a friends uncle, hardly proof.

But I gotta tell ya, these top secret clearance folk seem to get real serious about moon bases
edit on 31-8-2011 by Salamandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The human ego must wash in the soap of truth at sometime.

All these deathbed confessions...we should start getting cameras set up by ill ex servicemens bedsides.If it was true

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Frira

I am not arguing pro or con. I am just telling information that I have that is relevant to this story. The one thing that I am sure of, no matter what, is that when someone says "It can't be done", i know they are wrong. It CAN be done. The question is, WAS it done? No amount of ad hominems can overcome that.

BTW, lithium is merely a mood stabilizer to prevent manic episodes in bipolars. What you likely meant to refer to were antipsychotics, meant to suppress delusional ideations and hallucinations.

Yep. Feelings and desires are not going to overcome what is done and what can be done. So many ascribe to "anything is possible" to the point that what ought to be rejected as least likely, is instead held up as "common sense tells us [that a pin-point of light on a video] is probably an alien spacecraft."

What is alien-- is that thought process which says that since "everything is possible" then all things are equally probable. It is the laziest form of thinking I can imagine-- and I could not imagine it had I not read it and heard it so often. It makes bias everything; and logic, nothing.

I just read, on this thread or another, someone state that Elenin breaking up has not been supported by any evidence from the PTB. Really? How about it's magnitude dropping by more than half? How about photo images showing it becoming elongated while becoming dimmer? And why won't such a person look that up? What is so fearsome about the world NOT ending, that he or she cannot face it?

And yeah, maybe anti-psychotics; but those I know and love tend to get delusional only in the peaks and valleys.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Fascinating read.
Seems pretty reasonable. It has many things that I've thought could be true.
Like why don't we have a base on the moon? It makes no sense why not.
Mars is just a 6 month journey with our declassified technology...to think we couldn't have gone there is pretty closed minded, when you take into account that there is classified technology.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
36 posts and 3 threads (1 was an introduction) in over a year and now he feels a burning desire for our attention

Thanks for the info V,,,it was a good read.
Don't let these people frustrate you.Post whatever you want, whenever you want,,,we are, after all,,,just words on a screen.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Wow, Thanks for sharing. This is really what ATS is about. Great Story S&F.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

While I may understand where you come from, we have to bear in mind that this is a discussion in the abstract, carried on philosophically. There is no proof forthcoming, and the pro's and con's of evidence to support or discredit the OP balance quite well. So then, we are left with the impossible task of trying to discern validity individually, and then apply it into the framework of context that we each have.

Thus, since this is only a philosophical discussion, beliefs must be cast aside. A belief will prejudice you. It is the folly of so many philosophers who came before us, subscribing to a belief and then allowing that belief to sway their chains of logic.

That isn't to say that this thread is any more or less logical. Only that it must be weighed without prejudice or bias, unless truth is less important than supporting a belief system.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

i had a strange feeling that I was going to be attacked in this thread for my post,

Ignore them. For every one of them that posts there are probably 50 or so who read it, were interested and simply didn't respond. To me, it is nothing I had not read or otherwise heard before.

I had a similar experience, but with a lesser ranking figure and not as much information. Don't blame you for being excited and wanting to share.

Good post OP thanks

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

i had a strange feeling that I was going to be attacked in this thread for my post,

Ignore them. For every one of them that posts there are probably 50 or so who read it, were interested and simply didn't respond. To me, it is nothing I had not read or otherwise heard before.

I had a similar experience, but with a lesser ranking figure and not as much information. Don't blame you for being excited and wanting to share.

Good post OP thanks

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I believe you. Thank you for sharing this. It confirms some intuitive beliefs I have had for quite some time. That somehow we have acquired technology to build our own space ships......(that are supposed to be kept secret from us common folk) and I think that many of the UFO sightings... have been these aircraft. (Not all of them though.)

I've also believed for a while that more trips to the moon have happened than what we were told about.

Recently....there was in the news an article about liquid sources found on Mars...and I an thinking... given the new information about eventual trips to Mars ...that TPTB may slowly be feeding the public information...to gradually get us used to the eventual outcome of space travel.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Military has a big budget. I'm sure they do a lot of things we won't know about ever. Some things will come out, but we won't ever know their source.

But as far as the moon bases are concerned, there's a moonbase study named Project Horizon:
en.wikipedia.org...

Apparently, the project was seen as too expensive or something and it was cut. Something to that effect. Reminds me a bit of Project Orion. Both would seem to have tremendous potential, but were shut down. Always wonder if they kept the projects going, but kept them above top secret so we don't know about it. You would thinik they'd want to 'own' space.

There ARE people out there that know things. I've talked to a couple. Yes, even UFO things.

Thanks to him though and some others, it kept my mind open to possibilities.

It's thrilling to contemplate what might be out there. But the real world is a dangerous place.

It's not all rainbows and butterflies. I'm still too naive.
edit on 31-8-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frira
In the first two sections-- I don't think there was a single item not matching known programs-- the kind which have press-releases. In the third section...

I'll just offer one example where credibility went out the window: Apollo 18 and beyond?

Just how did we build, transport and launch a Saturn V moon rocket and no one noticed?

All the Saturn Vs are accounted for. All Lunar Modules are accounted for. Tourists have been in and around the Vertical Assembly Building at the cape every day-- pretty sure someone would have noticed a moon rocket being stacked, not to mention, launched.

ah, my dear Fria, surely you are aware that the 'cape' is only one of many launch-sites operated by the united states government.

(and just so it's not a one line post, my favorite's always been around los alamos.)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing op, I have seen many amazing craft and know the capability to be real first hand. I think there is a steady trickle of disclosure occurring which will increase perhaps with a catalyst. My hope is that this knowledge truly will benefit mankind.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
If your friend shows up to work tomorrow. He was just telling you a story. If not, truth.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Awesome post OP. Very informative and interesting, basically reaffirming everything I already believe but adding to the mystery of the black budget and men in black. From my understanding, some MIB are E.T. and some are govt. agents acting like MIB, because they know the public usually can't tell the difference.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join