33 Year Air Force General had a conversation with me about Secret Space Program

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Of course, it would be foolish to think that scuttlebutt is something only tossed around by by the enlisted guys. I get the feeling from various sources, among them the OP and John Lear, that wild and completely unsubstantiated rumors and speculation fly at a pretty high altitude in the ranks of the Air Force and their civilian contractors. I don't know whether these are generated just to pull these guys's legs, or whether it's part of an official program to track the flow of potentially classified information and check for leaks.

The same problem always arises with this stuff. The bigger the program is, and the more people are involved with it, the harder it is to keep secret. A massive space program that makes secret trips to Mars and the Moon is going to be pretty big, and in my opinion would simply be impossible to keep reasonably secret. Yeah, there is compartmentalization and need to know, but at some point a lot of people need to get together to make something happen. It generally takes more than just a few guys to put something into space.

But, hey. I'm pretty patient. If something like this exists, I'll wait around and see if any real good evidence shows up about it. It doesn't mean anything to me personally either way. Hogwash or not.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

It depends on how old he is and what terminology is used. Cancer takes quite a while to kill if it's meant to seem natural. Who the hell believes someone they don't know anyway? Let alone someone on the internet. With the sheer number of conspiracy theories... some of them are bound to be right. How do you separate a leak from a good guess from an outright lie that is actually true?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Actually, it'd be smaller than you think. Just compartmentalize it. How many guys have a pass that allows them access to ALL of the compartments... that is what really matters. Well, that, and people who like jig-saw puzzles.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
If you see the progression of the SR-71 as what we can do back in the 1960's then by the 1980's the B-2 could have been a nuclear powered space capable machine and the Nighthawk, could be artificial intelligence flying on it's own, the version we see has pilots!

They built the U-2 Spyplane and then the SR-71 blackbird. The Blackbird blew the U-2 away in means of technology, performance and abilities. And was not built that many years after the U-2 it could fly faster than a rifle bullet.

There is definitely some kind of darkness out there at the base from the netherworld. I can feel it. These drones, the drone technology is all being used right now to advance the evil agendas of NWO.
edit on 15-9-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat
I think that your friend was right about this info being safe because most people wouldn't even believe it.

It's great that you had the courage to post this; coming across info like this i would never shared it, except for very close friends.
But don't worry, those who have ears to hear, they are hearing you.
Thank you for a great post; S&F

WhiteHat, I, 2nd your comments...

INTUITIVELY AND LOGICALLY IMHO THE OP IS SINCERELY RELAYING NOTHING BUT HONEST FACTS BASED UPON ABSOLUTE CONCRETE REALITY.

SINCERELY APPRECIATE OP YOUR LETTING US IN ON YOUR PERSONAL LIFE.

WE ATS MEMBERS OWE YOU AND YOUR MILITARY BUDDY BIG TIME IN HAVING THE GUTS TO PUT YOUR LIVES ON THE LINE TO CONFIRM THE REAL! THANK YOU.

<< 23  24  25   >>

join