It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33 Year Air Force General had a conversation with me about Secret Space Program

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

ROFLMAO!! great reply- my thoughts exactly. Way too much information to hide this 'idnetity' in todays world.
Wonder what the lunch beverages/after lunch smoke break consisted of...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
love it when ats responds as if they've been in that kind of rank for 33 years.. hahah, good convo man, wouldnt suprise me at all tbh i mean what eles has these 'elites' have to do now apart from explore space.. what can the earth give to them anymore. they own the planet, its time to move on to bigger things so yeah whilst the majority slave away to pay for these things it wouldnt suprise to me where all this money goes.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

My mother grew up in kwajalein. All the civilians would get out their swank A/V equipment (that was all they had, with no TV and only USO Radio) to record all the launches while they tested ICBM's.

One day, everyone was asked for their photo's/videos, ostensibly due to a glitch with the military recording equipment. Then they said, "You guys have video so much better than ours, we are going to have to ban you all from filming anymore for 'national security.'".

This is a transparent lie, leading with an ego stroking before hitting them with the "bad news". Regardless, I can tell you that it was in 1969 that this happened, and after that the island was patrolled to make sure everyone was inside. They reinforced it by telling everyone (who were patriots, and therefore gullible) that being outside could make them sick as they tested novel propellants and payloads.

But a Saturn V rocket could have been launched from just such a remote location as Kwajalein. You should see some of the photos and videos of missile launches my family has in our archives. We even have one where we were testing a Nazi rocket. I can only assume it was seized and not developed a la Project Paperclip.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I believe in the op's storie. It sounds legit from my knowledge. In fact there is even better areas than area 51. They are much bigger and deeper. They are thousands of meters underground. Some levels could fit the 2 Titanic's in just 1 level. I have seen some things in those bases that could keep a person up. They have a separate level just for the greys and no human is allowed down there, but on the level up humans and the greys are allowed part communication. You almost need presidential security clearance to have access to all levels except the greys level. They have devices that generate unlimited high energy in those bases and are off the power grids. They have elevators that run on nothing more than some special magnets that are capable of going 400 faster than our known fastest elevator. Also all the lights have there own power source with some special metals and reactions and apparently mimic natural day light to exact precision and will never burn out, will never fade. Every level has a purpose. some levels are for testing, developing, security, ect..

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frira
In the first two sections-- I don't think there was a single item not matching known programs-- the kind which have press-releases. In the third section...

I'll just offer one example where credibility went out the window: Apollo 18 and beyond?

Just how did we build, transport and launch a Saturn V moon rocket and no one noticed?

All the Saturn Vs are accounted for. All Lunar Modules are accounted for. Tourists have been in and around the Vertical Assembly Building at the cape every day-- pretty sure someone would have noticed a moon rocket being stacked, not to mention, launched.

Not that I am gullible but this post is by far one of the best ones I have ever read on this forum.

Just because you have not heard of Apollo 19, 20 and beyond, does not mean those never existed. As far as I am concerned we aren't told anything unless THEY wants us to know.

Just because YOU don't see Aurora's type projects with your own eyes or don't see them on your TV doesn't mean they don't exist either.

Again, I am not gullible but this world is corrupted and we have been lied to since the day we were born!

As to the OP, just like everyone else had said; Edit your friend's information to protect him and Thank you for allowing us to read this amazing story!

EDIT: Just Edited to say that this reminded me of the thread of a guy that lost a couple of his friends on Jupiter. I'm at work and can't find the darn thread!

edit on 31-8-2011 by TheEnlightenedOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2011 by TheEnlightenedOne because: Just to get the link mentioned above!

edit on 31-8-2011 by TheEnlightenedOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2011 by TheEnlightenedOne because: It was supposed to be Jupiter not Saturn!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It’s a neat story and all, but a bit hard to believe. Why would a one star talk to anyone about these things let alone a business associate.

Color me skeptical.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Is there a way for you to post those pictures from your family archives here so we all can see???

I agree with you though. It's not like they are going to launch a "top secret" space vehicle from Cape Canaveral. There are plenty of sparcely populated ares out west or in the Pacific that vould easily hide a Large rocket.

As to the OP...
Why is it not possible that a long time associate could not divulge information about his former career. I work in sales and often get people to talk about things that one would not think of as "ordinary" conversation.

People need to open their "closet: from time to time in order to remain sane.

I agree with the consensus that maybe this guy's info should have been better disguised.... but maybe it has in order to throw us all off???

A mystery wrapped up in an enigma hidden behind a conspiracy based on a half truth??

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

I have been intending to, but haven't gotten around to it. Zorgon has had a request in for a couple of years. The problem for me: my uncle has most of them, and he is kind of annoying. So i try to avoid his house, especially for the hours it would take to make digital copies of those pictures.

One day i will have to. But they are in safe hands for the time being and i haven't pressured myself.

Also...you don't have to have land to launch from. SeaLaunch is a well known launch platform.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by vincenz32

Great story bro.

Not too precise, just about the right information. Leave people on a cliffhanger and let their own imagination take over.

Great story.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

The problem with the SEA launched vehicles, is that depending on how big these vehicles are, it will be hard to hide it from the public living nearby naval bases (ports). Then again, who's not to say that they aren't being launched from an undisclosed secret location at the poles (ie: Antartica)?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'd love to believe the OP but considering it is supposed to be somebody else's story it is far too detailed, a marker proffesionals would look for when working out if a story is true or not. On that basis I think this is not true.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Not even that. Pole launches don't work very well.

However, you could launch from the Sea when you disallow residents of a nearby naval base from being outside (as in the previously mentioned Kwaj story), or when you go out into a very distant location for your launch, such as the south pacific.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by redzareptile

Also...you don't have to have land to launch from. SeaLaunch is a well known launch platform.

That is my point as well. There are too many open spaces sea or land for a large space vehicle to be launched from.

I understand difficult family. LOL!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Okay, maybe I've been on ATS too long - but my reaction to the story was "What is a retired general doing out working a construction business?" I thought that all the retired officers went to K street to represent, or directly work for, the massive defense contractor machinery? If he really gave up those bucks to run a non-defense company, I think that might even be bigger news.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

Why do you think that all of these people end up in defense companies? I think that might just be your perception, and not necessarily reality.

I'm thinking of someone right now whom I know went from being a General to a speaker and consultant.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

What was that off the coast of CA? A missile launch??, no it was just a plane...lol

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I wasn't actually stating a belief that all retired officers wind up working in the defense industry and their lobbying firms, but many do. I was trying to poke fun at my own reaction to the story - which was obviously an epic fail.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I think it is possible that the original poster is telling something which happened to him.

It is possible that the guy he was talking to was mixing truth with fiction.

I know that I have had one case where I met someone who had been working in classified radar projects and he (rather playfully) showed us some alleged "UFO" that he claimed was taken from Google Earth Area 51. I think it was probably just a Photoshop composite that he probably put together in 5 minutes just for fun. I think that some people who have been involved in with real classified projects, like to do this. I doubt that this is part of any "organized disinformation". I do believe that there are disinformation programs in place by many government agencies from many countries so you really can't believe a lot of the stuff that gets told (plus there are a lot of amateurs who also like to make up stuff - like all the TR-3B stuff - which I think is probably all nonsense).

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I did have one incident that happened a long time ago that was quite weird. It happened at a bar (so I guess that explains something). It was fairly late and not many people in the bar. I encountered a man near the entrance and he stopped me, and started talking to me like he knew me and was very excited to see me. I had no idea who he was and thought, okay, just some drunk. He seemed really, really convinced I was someone he knew, and I got from what he was saying to me that he had known me from some military base at "Four Corners".

When he mentioned "Four Corners", I thought he was maybe referring to the "Four Corners" which is by Edwards Air Force Base in California. I knew this only from seeing the name on a road map as I passed by Edwards, headed north on a highway on a vacation through California. But when I mentioned Edwards, he shook his head and said he meant the Four Corners area where the four states meet. I told him I didn't know of any base in that area. At that point, he mentioned Dulce, New Mexico (which is actually quite a ways from Four Corners I figure). He did indicate that he had been involved in some sort of "Special Ops Force" with I am assuming the US Army (or perhaps Air Force). I think he indicated to me he was Apache Indian (and he certainly looked Apache or from that area rather than local BC Coastal or interior aboriginal ethnicity). I should state that I have European ancestry and am not of aboriginal background.

I can't remember all that we talked about, but I did get the feeling he had been involved in some sort of secret military facility from that area. I'm not sure if he mentioned anything to do with "aliens" but I seem to remember that we may have touched on that topic. After talking for a while, I think he realized I was not the guy he knew, so he sort of clammed up and got quiet. He seemed really let down that I wasn't this guy he knew, so I guess this must have been someone who was a friend (so he must have known this guy fairly well). For that reason, I think he was telling me the truth about this base, and I have to wonder where this base is. I did get the impression it might be an underground base he was referring to.

It was a very weird incident and made me wonder if I might have a "twin" somewhere, even if it is just someone who looks like me.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by vincenz32

most believable and sane story i have read here lol not knocking fellow members but just sayin . besides i have had family who were stationed at wright patt and had similar stories to that of your friend. actually Project Blue Book started out of wright patt. should read about it if you havent already. thank you for the post

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join