It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33 Year Air Force General had a conversation with me about Secret Space Program

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by vincenz32

thanks for posting..
just replying so I can read the whole thread later

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

haha, love it. I agree, someone needs to do it. Who can we use without causing too much of headache to others? lol

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Just using common sense one can tell that we have much more advanced technologies then what is shown to the public. The nature of Military is secrecy and to conceal the aces up your sleeve. It makes absolutely no sense to show everyone what you are doing with technologies and advanced weapons platform designs. Black budgets are an obvious reality and they embed costs and play with numbers year after year.

We all know there are underground bases and cities, we know there is technology for super high speed rail. Nano technology and so on and so forth. They release these technologies when they have something better to work on and recoup losses.

If you are a military and you fund programs researching Nano technologies and get positive results, the first thing you do is you start manufacturing it and use it. I can assure that advanced manufacturing happens beneath the surface and is extremely sophisticated, probably automated, but at the same time they can't release it to the public because other countries will reverse engineer the process.

So in closing, sure probably quite a bit of your discussion is true but it's nothing to get excited about. It really is all just neat tidbits of hear-say that has been suspected all along and mentioned quite often. We are also pretty aware that the military adds future technology into sci fi so that people are not shocked to see it. At this point when you see something from a movie 20 years ago, it's just a laughing matter, no big thing.

Thanks for the post, I enjoyed the read.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

I'd have to disagree with you here. For the simple fact that I know when I am truly interested in things people are telling me, if you were to ask me months or even years later I could recount word for word what I had been told. Some people just have a bit more knack for details than others. I think it really has to do with the level of attention you bring in to the equation.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

You've given way too much detail away about your "friend"......

are you proud of yourself now?

Nothing you have told us jumps out as something news worthy, I'm sure many others already have similar knowledge and/or suspect much of what your friend said to you.
edit on 1-9-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Nice story but I don't believe a word of it. I also note in your text that you make the common mistake of using the wrong word, "there vs their" a few times. This indicates a certain level of education and experience which would not be consistent with a business man who contracts with another who is a retired general officer. This stands out because the rest of the text is put together pretty well in a grammatical sense. The narrative is bothersome too. The story "flow" is, at once, smooth but awkward. Example: multiple references to a setting when fewer would serve an informational purpose. What you reveal is easily deduced by anyone who follows ordinary news sources.

I can't help this reaction because I have some military intelligence experience my self and we look closely at things. I also get the feeling that you are or either Canadian or British Commonwealth extraction.

My opinion of your entire topic, while it is lots of fun to read, is that you have a imaginative facility but one that lacks sufficient experience to impress any professional readers.

But, all in all, a fun read.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Cool story,

That's all, though.

I could write an English equivilent, and no one would be any wiser.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

Partially true however I do believe the USA, Russia and China are in cahoots together on the space program due to lack of American inventive minds that I believe has'nt been able to produce much for the past 10 years.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Thanks OP, interesting story / prediction, I have no reason (as yet) to disbelieve you but do I believe what you were told, not really as its all very open knowledge or stories spread before.

The part where I lost interest was when he talks of not actually seeing stuff as it was off limits to him, he could not go to hangers but heard stories etc and then rolls out the Apollo unheard of missions, for a man who has no access he SUDDENLY seems to know some of the most secret (if you believe it) stuff ever, info that would be kept from people like the President but suddenly a 1 star officer has knowledge of it.

I'm sorry but at that point the story became just that, a bar time story.

As for the added on prediction, well its like all others, its got no time scale to prove or see it crash and burn so becomes fiction.

Sorry, was a good read at first.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Exactly what is a C140B Cargo Plane? The Lockeed C-140 Jetstar was originally a 3 jet, 8-10 passenger business jet, became the first Air Force One, (a range of 2415 miles is possible with a payload of 3500 pounds), later fitted with turbofans but never used for cargo because it is a small airframe. It was used by the Air Force for command and control, and communications platform to assist the Military Airlift Command.

There is the workhorse C-130 with a myriad of variants from a heavy gunship to its many cargo configurations.

Maybe the OP just made a typo, maybe this whole thread is another joker having some fun.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Verry well done, altough i must say i and probebly yourself and others already knew allot of this would be going on and is in existance but this is another nail in the coffin of government secrecy and the light of truth and clarity shall emerge, im more then certain nikola teslas techknowlegy plays a big part in ufo reproduction and space techknowlegy. mlet me know if your friend says thats true lol

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frira
In the first two sections-- I don't think there was a single item not matching known programs-- the kind which have press-releases. In the third section...

I'll just offer one example where credibility went out the window: Apollo 18 and beyond?

Just how did we build, transport and launch a Saturn V moon rocket and no one noticed?

All the Saturn Vs are accounted for. All Lunar Modules are accounted for. Tourists have been in and around the Vertical Assembly Building at the cape every day-- pretty sure someone would have noticed a moon rocket being stacked, not to mention, launched.

Regarding the money; "Black ops budgets" comes to mind. Not that crazy and impossible, right?.
And when it comes to finding a discrete place to build and launch the rocket... The U.S. is big. The world is even bigger...
Just saying.

Here are the official ones.
www.spacetoday.org...
There are allot of bases under strict military guard, not open for people without clearance.

I watched an episode of World´s Toughest Fixes on NGC, some time ago.
www.youtube.com...

That episode shows the fixing of a satellite at a base in South America.
The security is to say the least, good. Imagine that security, probably times a thousand, an underground storage and building site of the rocket and a budget that no one is aware of.
Seems to me like it can be done.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Ok, this is not something to get excited about anymore.

If this is true it is ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS that our government is taking the fruits of our labor and tax money and giving it to a completely unaccountable and autonomous organization in order to build a bunch of stuff in secret and lie to us about it, and hide it all from the people of this planet. This has gone on for FAR too long.

It is 2011 and it is time to put a stop to this.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experience. Whether completely true or not, it was an interesting read.

One question though, when did he say this took place? Around what year?

Originally posted by vincenz32

As a matter of fact, there is an obelisk man made structure on one of the moons of mars Phobos, and something that no one has told you about that is the Russians, Chinese, and Americans created that in a collaborative mission.

edit on 1-9-2011 by blackrain17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Frira

You're not taking into account the secret launch base in Antarctica!

Amazing how so many people just assume that if you can't SEE it, then it doesn't exist. Blurred out areas in Google Earth?

Might also explain where the missing TRILLIONS have gone too...

Great thread OP

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Seriously, this entire thing seems really real. Its not impossible at all that this kind of stuff is being hidden, benign among the public. Imagine - If the public had access to said technology, then the world might have a level of technology similar to Perfect Dark 64's timeline
(Pardon the reference, just emphasizing a possible modest advance in futuristic technology)

S/F!
edit on 1-9-2011 by Mach5 because: Grammatical flaw.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Found him!

I have his name and number should anyone want to chat with him.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

So, a high-rank USAF General, with top secret clearance knows that there are monstrous military underground facilities all over the USA, hangars keeping gigantic UFOs, a secret space program, bases in Mars and on the Moon, but he doesn't know about aliens and implies that everything is man made....

Please, Bill Cooper was only a Sarge and knew a lot more...

Please, is too early in the morning for this kind of disinfo psy-op...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
OP, u really have good memory when u have memorized all those details

btw, where were u "talking", in public, in cafe, while standing .. ?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
It's possible that this guy worked in the Military and possible that this guy worked on some of the projects as mentioned, the same projects that come to light in the media. There is nothing that I have read that suggests that he has worked or has knowledge of top secret projects. Even the OP gives more of an impression that the guy would suggest to these top secret projects rather than witness them. As for the additional Space launches and Moon base, it is far from impossible. Do not forget that just because the Space Shuttle took off from Florida, doesn't mean every craft with the ability to enter space has to take off from Florida.

In my experience, there are many projects, experiments and research going on behind closed doors. As I have stated time and time again, if they don't want you to know about it, then you won't and when you do, it's only because at that point they want you to know about it. Make no mistake, we can give opinions and speculate but they are firmly in control.

What I will say is that if this is all true, it's not very clever broadcasting it on public domain. Believe me, if these people think you're any kind of threat, you will get silenced one way or the other. It doesn't mean a dawn raid by armed agents, they can discredit you, frame you and destroy your lives in ways you can only imagine if they truly feel that you are a threat. The movies are not as far from the truth as some might have you believe.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join