It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33 Year Air Force General had a conversation with me about Secret Space Program

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
When a country spends 60% of its budget on the millitary then there certanly has to be some top level tech to play with.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
This is Backing up BlueCoat2's claims about a Naval Space Command in place by the govts of the Earth, and USA, people i think that all of the old conspiracies about Rothchilds, Reptilians, HAARP, Banking Cartells were all over ups for the real deal.

Why i say that? because many of the conspiracies and theories contradict many others

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Some of you people on here make me laugh...."We would notice launches, missing rocket parts" and whatever else was said. Give me a break!

The whole concept of flitting about in space and going to mars with NEW technology seems to have passed by some of you.

NO huge launch platforms... NO rocket type take offs...NEW TECH.

Craft taking off looking no different to airplanes but with the capability of continuing on/up into space.
No proof of course, just my opinion, but think about it, makes more sense than trying to hide enormous platforms.

And why accuse the guy of making up rubbish? all he's done is repeat what a good friend told him.

And please people, don't pick on a guys credibility based on his spelling, after all you'd think that an ex vice president of the usa would be able to spell, but as he publicly and spectacularly proved, he can't.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Even one star generals can be full of crap.

I am not saying that he is but the fact that he was a one star general isn't evidence of anything. Truthfully he might not even have been a general. It sounds strange to me that you would have worked with him for so long and he never mentioned being such a high ranking officer in the air force until now, when he has this story to tell.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The fact that he can't get details right about stuff that is known is a good indication that the details about what is covered up are complete bunk.

There are at least four ways these sorts of stories come out:

1) A man serves the military all his life, doesn't get much money to retire on and decides to cash in on his former military status by writing a book. The man fabricates the most exotic, sensational stories he can get away with and sells the information in a book.

2) A man has a mental issue and starts imagining things. The smallest details get exaggerated in his mind. Mistakes are made interpreting mundane information. The person becomes unstable, paranoid and finally snaps. They start telling the most fantastical stories, all based on misinterpretations of what they have seen.

3) Military men start telling each other stories. They never really see things themselves, or if they do, they make assumptions about those things being related to the stories people have told them. These stories get told and retold for fun, exaggerated every time they are told. Eventually when people retire, they start telling these stories to their families, and eventually to their friends. Eventually their friends tell the rest of the world.

4) Military men begin reading up on conspiracies. They read newspapers, alternative media and eventually find sites like ATS. They begin to imagine that this stuff is substantiated. In some cases they even begin to have false memories. Eventually they become so convinced that their former employer is covering something up that they decide to go public with the information they have. Effectively they are just amplifying the information presented on conspiracy forums and in UFO books. Much of this information is concocted nonsense as we know. But they are not experts and cannot investigate it, so they repeat it unquestioningly.

The only thing left for you to do my friend is to figure out which camp your friend is in. Watch out for your friend. Watch for signs of paranoia and any evidence of a breakdown. It does happen to people and he may need your help when the time comes. I've actually seen this happen to people and it isn't any fun for them. It's a good sign that he's speaking to you about it. You need to sit down and reason with him and see how much of what he told you can actually be substantiated and how much of it could be his imagination playing tricks. Make sure he's getting emotional support, that he gets a break, like a holiday or whatever. Don't just let him fall to pieces on you. Sometimes when such people begin to become obsessed with conspiracy theories they just fall apart. So don't wind him up too much. Be the voice of reason for him.

As for those hangars he saw. I have an idea I might know what's in them. Not what he thinks I am afraid.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by vincenz32

You have a really, really good memory to remember the whole of that very long conversation word for word in my opinion.

Good read though.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I know some of the things you've recounted in your OP to be true, due to personal experience, Vincenz. The secret space program and the Illuminati. That was the group you were referring to is it not?

In the future, I may be able to further verify some of the things I suspect to be true, through my own high level source. He has been a CEO and a President in the aerospace industry. However, I'm hesitant to ask the questions because I don't want to put him "on the spot", as he is not just a friend but family.

Thank you for sharing, Vincenz.

-AS-

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
World leaders: minions of earth, worker bees of the hive, do not bother yourselfs with our futures, go to work, take care of your family and do not ask questions, you are not ready for the real answers.

MSM: In other news look over here, its anothe cat on you tube in people clothes LULZ

Educated person: Funny how in all our technological advancements in the last 50 years, its all seemed to grind to a halt, yet we are plaged by the same problems politicly, enviromentally and personnely.

Uneducated person: LULZ that cat was soooo worth it thanks MSM, whens the simpsons on anyways...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Im calling BS

Everytime a thread goes up that someone claims they know a guy who knows a guy with inside info there are others to follow. Due the extent of typos, its obvious you typed it up really fast, and the flow suggests you`re making it up as you go. Maybe taking small breaks to open another window really fast look something up to make sure you got that part right perhaps? Yeah that never happens here

Deny ignorance does not mean make stuff up.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Guys, I must admit many of you think I posted this to raise my ego, when in all honesty this has made me not even want to turn on a computer screen and has destroyed my ego. I won't be posting anymore. If anyone has any questions you can PM me. But I really didn't think I would get torn apart on here. I enjoy this site thoroughly and thought expressing what happened to me yesterday on here would be awesome to get some feedback. But my psyche can't take any more of the abuse.

Yes I made spelling and grammatical errors, I don't work for the frickin new York post I blueprint and design, I am not a world published author. Also do you think I could possibly remember every single intricate detail, the C140 cargo plane is proof that I didn't remember every thing, I couldn't remember if it was c130 or c140 and thanks for the feedback now we have it right. I wish I could divulge myself and my source than you would definitely see that I am sincere but I really don't want to do that. I am not trying to prove anything but I am trying to protect ny sanity, please respect my privacy and please refrain from attacking me. I simply relayed a story to the best of my ability but unfortunately some things like spelling, grammar, and exact names, numbers of planes, etc get lost in translation. Also, I can assure you I am not from Canada, and everything I told you about myself is true, absolutely crazy some of these responses.

Have a nice day guys.
edit on 1-9-2011 by vincenz32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I work for the space program. I support 1st space and the 45th on a 24/7 365 basis. Im the lead tech on the only US based precision tracking radar in the southern Hemishepre and I have a higher clearnce than the OPs source.

I cant give you the stats or number of objects we track but I can tell you with certainty, there is no secret program. Being on the component level of the space program for quite a while I can tell you he OP has been duped. My job is to track everything in LEO orbit and deep space, EVERYTHING.

you can discount this story right now. And take that from someone who watches the skies 24/7, 365.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frira
In the first two sections-- I don't think there was a single item not matching known programs-- the kind which have press-releases. In the third section...

I'll just offer one example where credibility went out the window: Apollo 18 and beyond?

Just how did we build, transport and launch a Saturn V moon rocket and no one noticed?

All the Saturn Vs are accounted for. All Lunar Modules are accounted for. Tourists have been in and around the Vertical Assembly Building at the cape every day-- pretty sure someone would have noticed a moon rocket being stacked, not to mention, launched.

I thought that then I realised there is no reason why a saturn V is needed to launch an Apollo mission. If (big enormous un corroborated if) the military had an alternate launch vehicle (not based on rockets) then moon missions without us knowing would be possible.

I would like to think these stories are true. I would love to see some video images from Mars and beyond. However, we only have uncorroborated stories from anonymous generals. Is this a misinformation campaign ?

On the other hand I have enormous difficulty in believing that the paranoid US military have no way of getting into space whilst the russians and chinese do. They MUST have a means. If you accept that premise then you open a huge box of possibilities where travelling to the moon and back in hours is trivial !

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ASC Nole

Might be interesting to tell us what you HAVE tracked?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

If it's too good to be true, it probably is. That said, much of what's been alledged is pretty much what I would assume is going on. What's actually "state of the art" isn't revealed until it gets used operationally, or some 20+ years later as was done with the F-117 and B-2. So if we allow that what's really flying around up there (or in orbit) is technology 20 years beyond what we already know about, this sort of story isn't as far-fetched as it seems at first glance. My disbelief is more about the poster than than the claims themselves. If I had a retired military buddy confiding in me details of this sort of thing I wouldn't utter a peep about it if only in the hopes that they'd trust me with more "gravy." If we wanna know the details of this sort of thing we have to be trustworthy and this story, if it actually happened at all (which I doubt,) sounds more like something I'd have invented to jerk a friend around with. If it had been a death-bed "confession" it'd be more credible but this sounds like a fish story to me.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

edit on 1-9-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Just wanted to say Thank You to You and your Friend....Most of the content itself has came and gone over the years and has likely been read by those who are persistant and selective with thier resources, this is by far the most convincing to me....One thing, the extent of the space travel...Wow!..thats even hard for me to comprehend.

star and flag earned

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I cant really share any info, its just the best policy. I guess I could tell you if a topic had some wings but even then its a matter of keeping our American defense secrets....secret.

I will say this, if you do your homework, the Russians and the nation of India have had multiple launch failures latley. India had three in a row and Russia just had two in a row. I want you all to relaize space flight is very difficult and not easy. We Americans make it look easy but us on the front line know better. No way we have been launching materials into space that could support a secret station. I can give you my personal word on this,

any time a poster comes on claiming they have a source with a security clearnce and uses this source for personal gain, the best thing to do is be a patriot and move on. China has stolen enough of our sensative material. Information security is a huge concern and we should all do our part as Americans. If you are not an Americanm, disregard.
edit on 0937 by ASC Nole because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I'm giving credit to the OP. He presented his story well.
The man in subject isn't revealing much, and most people wouldn't believe it anyway (as this forum has just proved).

Therefore, making their conversation harmless. Good friends can talk..

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Sorry, but I do not believe if this were true that you would jeapordize your clearance by posting on here.Just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Might be interesting to tell us what you HAVE tracked?

I know this member personally and I can vouch he isn't telling a lie. He does what he says and can't discuss what he tracks but I DO know he isn't full of it and will not say things he can't.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join