It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Can't Win

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sayiamu
Rick Perry.... the only LOGICAL choice

Was that meant to be a contribution to the discussion abut the contention that "Ron Paul can't win"?

Honestly, you must learn to understand that this is not some damn troll site. Make an OT point or stop posting in this thread....

Better yet, make your own thread with that in your title and you can elaborate on topic about this alleged "logic" you are embracing..... but be advised... that means actual dialogue... not just chanting and repeating slogans.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

3 Reasons Ron Paul will NEVER be President
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't worry RP fans, Rick Perry will never be President either (thank Jebus)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

Annnnnnnnnd, still no answer as to what specifically about what Ron said is thin and lacking.....

FAIL!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

A very inspiring post to say the least! I think anyone who is on the fence about Ron Paul or the direction the United States is headed, should read this post and pay serious consideration to what actions they take from here.

Thank you Maxmars!

ESV

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by sayiamu

3 Reasons Ron Paul will NEVER be President
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't worry RP fans, Rick Perry will never be President either (thank Jebus)

Among all the reasons given by many members there is only one that I find realistic...

The electoral college will not allow him to be elected. Their allegiance is to a party that cannot support his position without admitting to their own shortcomings... especially now....

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
nice to see people will vote for someone who liked Hillary Care . Instead of someone who opposes everything that would harm america

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
reply to post by Grambler

paul is much more stupid about running this country than palin.

he won't win and i can't tell you the promises he will break if he get's the job!

he can't handle the truth!

i miss kro.

What...what is this...I dont even...

My. God.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

I am often accused of hating America; I don't hate America, I hate Americans like the jack off that started this thread and to be even more specific, I think you all deserve exactly what you have and are going to get. I have already been in the process of liquidating assets and preparing to leave the USA with my family and business, particularly after my last trip abroad when it was made all the more apparent just how deaf, dumb, blind and willfully ignorant Americans have become; this and other forums are proof of this fact everyday. You are going to vote for Rick Perry? Rick Perry, Al Gore's Campaign Manager? Rick Perry another of the hand picked in the Bilderberg Stable? You and so many with you have drivers licenses and are allowed to have matches..it is a damn scary thought but what the hell, you want this country like this, you can have it. And as for your slurs against Dr. Paul, the fact that you're impressed with and want a John Wayne Type to lead this country just goes to show you are another one of these Boob-Tube Generation twerps that wears cowboy boots but doesn't know the head from the ass end of a horse...weak, self impressed punks..ugh!

edit on 1-9-2011 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

I have to agree. Ill be voting for Ron Paul but if Rick Perry wins it Im leaving this country. If people dont want to help themselves or refuse to even educate themselves on who their voting for then I will go somewhere the people actually have a brain.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

Um, what are we gonna do to stop them from getting nukes? NOTHING, just like we did with North Korea. Maybe issue a couple sternly worded letters, and toothless sanctions. But, that won't stop them. Of course the Establishment puppets will try to scare everybody into voting for them, under some false notion they're gonna do something to stop Iran from developing a nuclear weapon. We can't afford another war, but what we CAN do, is pull out of the region and let Israel do whatever they think is necessary. Guess who the ONLY person in the government that supported their right to bomb Osirak nuclear facility in Iraq in the 80's was. Ron Paul.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Rick Perry.... the only LOGICAL choice

Look, Perry is not the worst candidate in the pack, but this is Ron Paul's time. He speaks the mind of the people at this point in history. The elite in charge are doing everything in their power to defeat him already. You are buying into their spin.

Actually... Perry IS the worst candidate in the pack. He has BLOOD on his hands forcing unsafe and potentially DEALY shots on 6 graders. He is a mur der er. Do you understand that? MUR DER ER! He should be locked in prison instead of running for president. He is scum and anyone that votes for him is either an uneducated sheep that cant pull up google or ...I cant think of any other reason to vote for him other than ignorance.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

After hearing Ron Paul on Alex Jones today ...

my opinion is that there is no way he can win ...I am definitely backing Rick Perry from here on out ...

Paul's ideas and delivery are just too thin and lacking...

Ron Paul has some very interesting ideas, and I think we should take some of them into consideration. My only problem with Paul is that some of his ideas are too radical, and they have absolutely no chance in being implemented into law. Regardless about what he promises to change, Paul does not have enough push in Washington to get them passed.

Second, Rick Perry is a conundrum. Even though he will win the Republican nomination, Perry's past may come back and haunt the election. Perry once worked for Al Gore and the Democrats. He switched sides to win an election. Its a major conundrum. I do not know how that will affect his chances.

edit on 9/1/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Truth.

And ain't no way I'm voting for Perry.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Gorman91 because: le spelling

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
My only problem with Paul is that some of his ideas are too radical, and they have absolutely no chance in being implemented into law. Regardless about what he promises to change, Paul does not have enough push in Washington to get them passed.

Which of his ideas are too radical? We're not just gonna let that slide, be specific...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
What really changed MY mind away from R Paul was lack of faith ..

Rick Perry and M Romney both have strong spiritual, christian convictions...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

What really changed MY mind away from R Paul was lack of faith ..

Rick Perry and M Romney both have strong spiritual, christian convictions...
You are joking, right?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

not at all...

Does R Paul strike you as a christian?? ... no ... thats what made me really realize that Rick Perry is the most qualified to get Obama out and lead us as he is leading Texas!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

not at all...

Does R Paul strike you as a christian?? ... no ... thats what made me really realize that Rick Perry is the most qualified to get Obama out and lead us as he is leading Texas!
Neither are Romney or Perry. Romney doesn't even claim to be a Christian. He is a Mormon. Perry, regardless of what he may or may not claim, might be a cultural christian but he is not a follower of Christ.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

not at all...

Lead us as in forcing people to take vaccines that have been proven to kill people while getting paid off to do so? Or lead us by backing Al Gore and his fairy tales beliefs of drowning polar bears and carbon taxes for "climate change"? The guy is an obvious sellout shill that will do anything he is told to do as long as he is being paid off and I simply cant understand how anyone could back Perry knowing what he has done in Texas. But thats okay because he can quote the bible! None of that matters now.

Does it really matter if Ron Paul is a christian? We are supposed to seperate religion from politics and choose the person that can best represent our country not bash people on the head with a bible.

You sir are obviously trolling. Grats on front page.
edit on 1-9-2011 by e11888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Okay dude whatever. You put all your trust in Ron Paul. I don't. We can at least agree to that.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join