It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Can't Win

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
After hearing Ron Paul on Alex Jones today ...

my opinion is that there is no way he can win ...I am definitely backing Rick Perry from here on out ...

Paul's ideas and delivery are just too thin and lacking...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fadde46f2b89.png[/atsimg]

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
A) He can't win if we don't vote for him.
B) Perry can win if he gets the votes.
C) If Perry wins we can expect 4 more years of Obama.

/TOA

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayiamu

What, end the wars sapping away your countries wealth, shut down the Fed, repeal the Patriot Act......

Thin and lacking? What planet do you live on?

Oh, and @kro32: Maaate....you've already shown yourself for the paid shill that you are, get a real job.

+11 more 
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

Your ideas and delivery in this thread are just too thin and lacking. Care to elaborate on what ideas you disagree with him on? One vague sentence is weak.

Ron Paul basher fail.
edit on 31-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

link   
I'd rather not repeat another 4 years of a white Republican Obama.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

You're welcome to your opinion democrat. Doesn't make it true. Your remark about thin and lacking shows your lacking in any real knowledge of the man and his constitutional ideology. He is going to win this election.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Here's one for you. He believes the 10th amendment trumps the implied powers given to Congress in the Constitution even though the Supreme Court has upheld the implied powers.

Ron Paul does not know his Constitution or recognize the fact that the Supreme Court is the Law of the Land.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

@kro32: Maaate....you've already shown yourself for the paid shill that you are, get a real job.

Couldnt agree more. I follow Kro32's posts and its usually an ignorant and useless comment or thread to goad other users into a silly argument. Paid Troll

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
its easy to get caught up in all of these conspiritorial thought paths ...

I, for one, am finally going to stop seeing a shadow behind every shadow and realize that it all breeds paranoia ..

Rick Perry is the most mainstream, believable candidate and I support him 100 percent...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Here's one for you. He believes the 10th amendment trumps the implied powers given to Congress in the Constitution even though the Supreme Court has upheld the implied powers.

Ron Paul does not know his Constitution or recognize the fact that the Supreme Court is the Law of the Land.

No he doesn't. He believes that the 10th Amendment trumps, and gives to the states and the people, the powers that the federal government illegally wields that are not expressly granted to it which is, amazingly, exactly what the 10th Amendment is about.

I've seen you remark that you have a set of history books to pull your information from. You might want a new set.

/TOA

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

[color=limegreen]Rick Perry is the most mainstream, believable candidate and I support him 100 percent...

There's your problem. Here's your mainstream, believable candidate. I'll post a few things from there, taken from this thread:

In 2007, Perry signed an Executive Order mandating that every 6th grade girl submit to a 3-jab regimen of a vaccine for sexually transmitted diseases (Gardasil).

Parents were outraged! The drug was developed by Merck, a contributor to Rick Perry! The tyrannical mandate was later repealed by the Texas legislature, over Perry's objections

Long before Perry created his phony macho image of a Texas cowboy, he was a male cheerleader at Texas A&M in the 1960's.

In 1993,Governor Perry praised Hillary Clinton's socialized health care scheme,describing it as "most commendable.
That's Rick Perry for ya, a big phony.

So, want to tell us what issues you think Ron Paul is wrong on?
edit on 31-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

its easy to get caught up in all of these conspiritorial thought paths ...

I, for one, am finally going to stop seeing a shadow behind every shadow and realize that it all breeds paranoia ..

Rick Perry is the most mainstream, believable candidate and I support him 100 percent...

Try living in his state. Then come back and tell us he's a believable candidate.

/TOA

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Ron Paul is the best choice on the ballot, hands down. He's the only one that doesn't sound like a robotic drone in a suit repeating the same bs from as far back as anyone can remember. When will people finally remember that they've heard all the same promises from politicians before? They won't, the Fluoride took care of that memory problem.

I suppose you will be the counter argument in every thread I see, which is fine because it's amausing watching so many -fails-.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

word is ..Texas is doing about as well as any state in the Union now ...

Rick Perry at the helm ....

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I never said he wasn't the best choice on the ballot but I will debunk any lies I see people talking about him. He is not a Constitutionalist, he doesn't understand the Constitution beyond talking points and he has tried to pass legislation that was Unconstitutional.

Not major things I admit but he certainly isn't walking around with a halo over his head.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I've seen other posts you make and you seem to come across as a paid shill. Your claims are often false and lacking in any substantial evidence. And seriously, if you're going to claim Ron has done something treasonous, provide a link to an article or video for proof.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Just so you know, the Constitution is the "Law of the Land". The Supreme Court is there to interpret the law, settle disputes, etc.

link   

I never said he wasn't the best choice on the ballot but I will debunk any lies I see people talking about him.

And yet you decide to pick on the street name of where he decided to base himself?
Ron Paul Continues To Do Stupid Things

You're not fooling anyone.

link   
reply to post by deadmessiah

I never claimed he's done anything treasonous and i've always backed up every single claim i've made. I challenge you to find an instance where I haven't.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join