It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Can't Win

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Originally posted by sayiamu
After hearing Ron Paul on Alex Jones today ...

my opinion is that there is no way he can win ...I am definitely backing Rick Perry from here on out ...

Paul's ideas and delivery are just too thin and lacking...

Ron Paul has some very interesting ideas, and I think we should take some of them into consideration. My only problem with Paul is that some of his ideas are too radical, and they have absolutely no chance in being implemented into law. Regardless about what he promises to change, Paul does not have enough push in Washington to get them passed.

Second, Rick Perry is a conundrum. Even though he will win the Republican nomination, Perry's past may come back and haunt the election. Perry once worked for Al Gore and the Democrats. He switched sides to win an election. Its a major conundrum. I do not know how that will affect his chances.

edit on 9/1/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

Ron Paul believes in the constitution and if you believe the constitution of the united states is too 'radical' for the united states please just dont even vote. Infact, pack your bags and move to canada. You obviously have no idea as to the history or meaning of this country.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

Please google "ron paul and religion" before making unsubstantiated and misleading statements.

A person of true "faith" lives their spirituality. Virtues such as honesty, humility and courage are evidenced in their life. Ron Paul epitomizes those vitues.

Rick Perry carts his aleged "faith" out when its of some benefit to him. Otherwise, their life is lead in debauchery as is Rick Perry's.

Relevant Bible verse Matthew chapter 6, verses 5-6,

When thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

The message is clear: if you claim to follow Jesus you ought to pray in secret, avoiding ostentatious displays of prayer intended to serve as a display of holier-than-thou pride before others. Most Christians seem either to be ignorant or to just not care about the message of these Biblical verses, contradicting the instructions of their own divine savior in order to satisfy their own egotistical religious identities.

www.irregulartimes.com...

Descrbes Rick Perry quite well.

edit on 1-9-2011 by robyn because: format

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by e11888

This is so rude, and ignorant and off-putting.

My goodwill toward RP supporters is quickly fading. So many are self-righteous, know-nothing know-it-alls.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by e11888

This is so rude, and ignorant and off-putting.

My goodwill toward RP supporters is quickly fading. So many are self-righteous, know-nothing know-it-alls.

Im sorry but I dont believe in being poltically correct. The statements made against our constitution were insulting so I responded. If people in this country truly believe that people that actually abide by our constitution are too 'extreme' to be president then they really do need to educate themselves on this nation's history and our founding fathers.

Rude? Possibly. Ignorant? Far from it.
edit on 1-9-2011 by e11888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

Another found-less, sophomoric post with absolutely no substance regarding Ron Paul.

At this point, you're going to have to do better than this OP. The onus of responsibility is on the neigh-Sayers to prove he can't, rather than the believers to prove he can!

It's your turn, my friend... and your stance is already weak because you haven't even proven you understand any of his ideas and ideals.
edit on 1-9-2011 by zacdam because: spelling.

edit on 1-9-2011 by zacdam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by e11888

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Rick Perry.... the only LOGICAL choice

Look, Perry is not the worst candidate in the pack, but this is Ron Paul's time. He speaks the mind of the people at this point in history. The elite in charge are doing everything in their power to defeat him already. You are buying into their spin.

Actually... Perry IS the worst candidate in the pack. He has BLOOD on his hands forcing unsafe and potentially DEALY shots on 6 graders. He is a mur der er. Do you understand that? MUR DER ER! He should be locked in prison instead of running for president. He is scum and anyone that votes for him is either an uneducated sheep that cant pull up google or ...I cant think of any other reason to vote for him other than ignorance.

I wasn't going to vote for him whether he's a mur der er or not. No worries.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

If Ron Paul gets enough of our votes in the Presidential, even the electronic voting machines and their controllers will have a hard time rigging the election, as exit polling gives a very accurate depiction nowadays. In my opinion every polling place should do some form of exit polling to make sure the election itself is legitimate.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hey, when Democrats and neo-cons start posting that Ron Paul can't win - you know he is making the establishment nervous.

Perry is nothing more then the GOP throwing out someone the Christian right can rally behind (and he is just another puppet) Go ahead and name any candidate from the Republican or Democrat Party, all I see is more government, more spending.

edit on 1-9-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I wonder why it took so long to perma-ban kro32?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
OP would rather vote for someone that wants to take away our childrens innocence by making them take STD vaccine than vote for Ron Paul.

@_@

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by fooks

But he was a Doctor, and a Captain in the military. When I refer to Mr.Paul I like to shake up the titles. Though I can kinda understand what you're getting at.

Also, I would encourage any of his supports to activity vote whether or not you believe the system is rigged. It couldn't hurt right?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Guys just look at the way the OP words his sentences, he's obviously trying to bait you.

Don't feed the troll.

Only an idiot would vote for Perry. Who would want more of the same last 12 years anyway?
edit on 1-9-2011 by GoodLifeGodLike because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

reply to post by The Old American

Rick Perry simply draws upon his faith when necessary ... different from convenience.....

and he's not wrapped up in paranoid driven conspiracy theories ..

much like Charlie Veitch .. I have come to realize that all of the conspiracy chasing is breeding negativity and paranoia... its time to join the human race folks ... Rick Perry will represent us the way we should be seen globally ....

You've already fallen into the trap.

I laughed so hard reading your posts, and even now, I continue to chuckle about how pathetic this all sounds.

So when will you uncover that veil over your eyes?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
That's funny, his ideas are just too thin? What in the world?!! Below I have placed a link to a little article dated 8/29/11 from the Huffington Post entitled "Ron Paul Can Win" Enjoy. It begins like so...

It's hard to tell if the idea that Ron Paul cannot win in 2012 is more ignorant, in its complete lack of historical sophistication, or more arrogant, in its claim to certainty amid all the complexity of 300 million lives and the myriad issues that affect them.

Huffington Post Ron Paul Can Win
edit on 1-9-2011 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

my opinion is that there is no way he can win ...I am definitely backing Rick Perry from here on out ...

oh, seriously ? well, he`d change the international aggression against america, the whole world knows how ignorant americans can be, and the main problem is all of those good honest hard working people who are being used like mice on the money wheels to pay for wars that arent even needed, the real americans have not got a voice when the likes of Bush and Obama take the seat, i`m from England , and even i think Ron Paul is the under dog`s best choice at the moment.

The man speaks his mind, and to see someone running through this stuff, being honest with people such as alex jones instead of ignoring him like he`s a "nobody" , just shows that this dude is a "keeper". Bush wouldnt tell you what day it is, and if you asked him you`d get a mouth full of foolish dribble as a reply, obama cant say anything right unless its scripted , and cant really remember his childhood very well

But when it comes to the run - Ron Paul is up in everyone`s grill, running rings around the others, i mean , as soon as these people open their mouths you can see they are money grabbing snakes. They throw catchphrases around like big kids , and get you to jump around like nut cases screaming your hearts out for the sake of a few words and a quick hand gesture ? we`ve seen this all before. Seriously, you mentalists need to listen to fellas like Ron Paul, he doesnt fcuk about.

Your country is going down, and its dragging most of the world with it, someone with common sense needs to take the seat, even if its just for a couple of years. I was anti american when i was younger, untill i saw that people in america are going throught the same crap everyone else is, the real people are ignored and the idiots just run wild, its like school all over again.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The thing is though, that he doesn't ignore the issues like the other candidates do. He also doesn't focus on one issue like they do either, hoping to get elected on a superficial platform that they won't uphold if elected anyway. He is the only person with the track-record to back up what he says.

If you want to back another candidate, fine, but you will not find a better candidate, and imo you are just hurting our country's chances of making a comeback. I guarantee that any other candidate will either run this country further into the ground, or keep it in the same stagnant position, setting it up to run further into the ground at a later date.

After analyzing all the candidates, I can safely say the Paul is the only candidate who can set the US up for success. It may not be immediate, but there will be immediate benefits.

He WILL bring the troops home, and isn't just saying it like Obama did to get elected. He WILL do what he can to slash the amount of money being spent on wars. Will any other candidate do that? NO. They won't, despite anything they say. It is obvious that most politicians have a psychological disorder, and they use their charm and charisma to get elected. Paul doesn't have this trait, and despite what those of the morons who can't look below the surface think, he is the best choice of the pool.

He may not get elected, but voting for another candidate will do more to hurt than help. His views are Constitutional. Are you against the Constitution? Can you show me another candidate who would uphold the Constitution better than Ron Paul? NO, you can't, because there isn't another candidate who can do that. All are capable, and all have made it apparent based on past actions that they simply won't. Why? I have no clue, but looking at their voting history, their past proposals, etc, they are not the right people for the job.

Ron Paul would do more to benefit this country than all other candidates combined. He has made that evident from his past actions, as well as what he and others discuss during public debates. How can these other candidates disagree with him when he is simply going by the Constitution? Does that make any sense? Why would you vote for someone who doesn't agree with all aspects of the Constitution?

Our founding fathers were much smarter than these clowns, and they created this document to protect us, the citizens, from their stupidity. And THAT is why anyone who votes other than Ron Paul is not intelligent imo.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Rick Perry and M Romney both have strong spiritual, christian convictions...

Who gives a rat's a$$?
Do you really think that will make them a good president?..Does it mean that they will lead this country out of never ending, unwinnable wars and the economic disaster that this country is in because of those wars?....it means nothing...period.
I think that G.W. Bush also thought that he had strong, spiritual Christian convictions....look where that got us

edit on 1-9-2011 by Razor66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2011 by Razor66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Romney is Mormon, which was created by the FreeMasons.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by airjoker88

That's a pretty silly thing to say.

The founder of Mormonism, a crazy cult no doubt, was a mason, but that doesn't mean masons were behind Mormonism.

The owner of Tyco (which owned Fisher-Price) when they invented "Tickle Me Elmo" was a Mormon, therefore Elmo is a Mormon.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

So you want the same ol' #...

How is Rick Perry going to fix this country, look at Texas right now...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join