It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Can't Win

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

OP was thin and lacking, complete and utter fail in trying to convince anybody otherwise. Nobody has anything concrete on Ron Paul that is why the worst thing you'll see is people labeling Ron Paul as a racist or illuminati when there is no definitive proof. As for Rick Perry...LOL are you serious?!?!? Why? because he is governor of Texas? hmm, an establishment governor of a pre-conservative (by nature) state that is a smooth talkin Texan...I do believe we already went through 8 years of that and America completely regretted it. You want 4 more years of the last 4 years and the 8 before that, sure, vote for Perry. damn this is a joke right?

LMAO!!! I don't know if he meant it as a joke or not, but it sure cracked ME the hell up!

Rick Perry......one doesn't know whether to laugh or cry when someone starts tooting the Perry horn. I mean......JEEEEZZZZUUUUSSS....

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

Just don't come f with me and mine when old man no don't get the nod of a system so far out of whack, I shouldn't even be wasting my time with this...

You are absolutely right about that. You SHOULDN'T be wasting your time AND OURS with this....because, as you see, you are embarrassing yourself in doing so. We shall be happy to see you to the door, my friend.....

RON PAUL 2012

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

did you completely read or just skim over my post? I took a clear stance. I think Ron Paul is great. That said, I do still have my reservations about completely putting my trust into any politician. As should we all.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kaiode1

Yea I read your post and it doesn't make sense. Why would it be a 100% fact that Paul is a political puppet if he wins the presidency? The only way he is authentic is if he lost? Right, so the illuminati planned all of this out? Gave us the good guys that got beat by the bad guys that did bad things for decades upon decades while sneaking in a puppet Ron Paul to be politically consistent for 30+ years and when we're past the breaking point, a 'savior' Ron Paul would come to the rescue, lose the 08 GOP nod, come back in 4 years stronger than ever, win the presidency, JUST TO MESS WITH US?

Like I said, either you back him or you don't-what is with all of this insecurity. If you did your due diligence you know if you support him or not. Other than that, you're just waiting for somebody else to tell you he's clear and good to go.

Ever wonder why Ron Paul doesn't sound like he's just rehearsed talking points? because he speaks the truth and from the heart and the truth NEVER has to be rehearsed. There is no political polish with this guy, you get what you see and you see what you get. He doesn't flip flop and just keeps going with the same message for decades. If it isn't clear by now you either didn't do enough homework or you're waiting to jump on the bandwagon.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I think you missed kidios point, he simply believes that voting doesn't matter because the shadow government controls who wins. You can't convince someone who believes the system is rigged to vote for your guy. Its wasted breath.

Now as for me, I don't buy in the NWO stuff and I'm gearing up to vote for Dr.Paul in 2012. Its going to be a interesting year and then some.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Vote your conscience,but do you feel Perry is a good choice simply because he isn't Obama,or because you believe he will do a better job?Ron Paul APPEARS nutso,only because he advocates a point of view that birthed this country,and the mainstream way of thinking has strayed so far away from that.The bottom line of the United States of America is to provide the citizens with the best and most of EVERYTHING the globe has to offer at below market prices.Land freshly stolen from Indians was given for FREE to white people,and Africans enslaved,once bought,provided labor for FREE to their white masters.This is what made America great.Now,the cost of providing Americans with the best and most of everything at below market prices has been happening globally since well before you or I were born,except now ,we are no longer able to get away with it,because OTHERS (China,Russia,etc.) are advancing their own plans for the same,and this gives the people we wish to exploit another place to go.If we cannot maintain genocidal pressure on the globe,our whole way of life is in jeapordy.Why not pull out of the world unilaterally,and have others come to US,instead of us going to them.If the non-US people of the world really think we are so awful,why not call their bluff,and come home,and WORK together to fix the problems we have at home?Since 100% percent of the nation-states of this world are 100% un-innocent,let them see how they get along with one another WITHOUT US.BAHGOOFUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I am a observer in all this, as I am not American. However I find it ridiculous how Paul is nit picked about this or that. He message is pretty common sense and fits the bill given your political and economic situation. Those from the traditional scene are so afraid of how his vision would play out, yet they are blind to the cluster#@ck of a situation the traditionalists have created and perpetuated overt he last 50 years. As if Ron Paul could do any worse than the existing track record. It time to step aside and give someone else a chance to steer your country in the right direction. God knows you need it.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

congressman ron paul.

dr. is not impressive, actually it's kinda cultish.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail
I am a observer in all this, as I am not American. However I find it ridiculous how Paul is nit picked about this or that. He message is pretty common sense and fits the bill given your political and economic situation. Those from the traditional scene are so afraid of how his vision would play out, yet they are blind to the cluster#@ck of a situation the traditionalists have created and perpetuated overt he last 50 years. As if Ron Paul could do any worse than the existing track record. It time to step aside and give someone else a chance to steer your country in the right direction. God knows you need it.

so you know what they did to sarah palin?

yeah, same thing and it will get worse.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sayiamu
After hearing Ron Paul on Alex Jones today ...

my opinion is that there is no way he can win ...I am definitely backing Rick Perry from here on out ...

Paul's ideas and delivery are just too thin and lacking...

If he's not blood related then no, he definately cannot win.. it would be nice
to find out if Ron Paul has any Blood Relation at all to any of the Presidents
Senators etc.. Anyone want to help find out?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Kro's mindless appearances on every Paul thread get pretty tiresome.

I've never seen someone take so much time out of their day to tear someone down.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Paul's ideas and delivery are just too thin and lacking...

Oh, and @kro32: Maaate....you've already shown yourself for the paid shill that you are, get a real job.

Man I am soo glad I wasn't the only one who called kro out on the paid troll.

back on topic, the only reason RP is having difficulty is because he is being censored. If you really want him to win all you have to do is start posting his videos through out the net. Facebook is a place where things can easily go viral by simply posting on walls of other people and asking them to do the same, kinda like chain letters.

I mean think about it, if the MSM is censoring him, what would be the next best thing? You got it, the internet is a powerful tool. Use it wisely while it lasts.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

In response to your post that second from the bottom on page 3.

So your argument seems to be that because Ron Paul sticks to his values this means if you don't agree with him his supporters will shoot you. Wow that's a stretch. You keep talking about violence with Ron Paul supporters, but to my knowledge I haven't heard of one of them committing or suggesting violence against people who disagree with them. Even if there was one, it would obviously not be what the overwhelming amount of his supporters believe.

Your ideas of compromise make no sense. Paul is a Libertarian. He thinks you shouldn't be allowed to control other peoples lives unless they are harming other people. The opposite opinion would be that people should be allowed to tell other people how to run their lives. So whats the compromise to be had? I want to run my own life, and you want to run it, so we compromise to have you run it part of the time? That's absurd.

The same with the wars. Paul doesn't think we should attack a country unless they are a direct threat to attack us, others think we should engage in nation building and interfere in others countries business. Whats the compromise, to sometimes attack?

This basic philosophy runs his entire platform (I could explain how this would explain his position on the budget if you like). Paul is saying everyone should have as much control over their lives as possible, and the counter argument is that other people should have controls over their lives. So to somehow act as if an unwillingness to compromise with those people is a selfish thing is absurd.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I sure hope Ron Paul wins, if he doesn't become the republican candidate then I'll root for Obama.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Grambler

paul is much more stupid about running this country than palin.

he won't win and i can't tell you the promises he will break if he get's the job!

he can't handle the truth!

i miss kro.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Just remember one thing, sonny jim - my vote for Paul cancels your vote for Perry. Have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

another disappointed trump voter, eh? lol.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Rick Perry.... the only LOGICAL choice

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Rick Perry.... the only LOGICAL choice

Look, Perry is not the worst candidate in the pack, but this is Ron Paul's time. He speaks the mind of the people at this point in history. The elite in charge are doing everything in their power to defeat him already. You are buying into their spin.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

Originally posted by kro32

Ron Paul does not know his Constitution or recognize the fact that the Supreme Court is the Law of the Land.
The supreme court is NOT the law of the land. The Constitution is.

Theoretically, Yes. Practically, No.

Since the Constitution cannot resolve differing opinions about what it is, a body of humans is entrusted with the job of resolving such differences. That body happens to be the Supreme Court. How else do you think things people cry "unconstitutional" keep happening? Because the body charged with interpreting the constitution doesn't think they are unconstitutional. So in practice, the Constitution is what the Supreme Court says it is.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join