It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elenin/Nibiru conspiracy? Connecting the dots.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
So from what i can gather from all the various elenin/nibiru threads, and after drawing my own conclusions, this is what will happen.

On 28th of october (the date originally referenced by dark kn1ght in this post from 2006 www.abovetopsecret.com...), nibiru will cause a solar eclipse that lasts for 3 days, causing panic in the masses. This is what is referred to in the hopi stories as the red star kaschyna/destroyer. (explained in this documentary, which also mentions the same date 28th oct www.youtube.com...) Our saviour seem to be the Spaceship Elenin(blue star kachyna), which have been recorded to send RF signals which have now been decoded as saying "Leave planet earth" in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

If Elenin is a ancient earthen spaceship, sent by our ancestors that predicted this date, or if it is an alien civilization coming to save us, or if this is all a very (VERY) elaborate hoax/conspiracy (maybe connected to the "fake alien invasion" conspiracy?) is anyones guess, but according to Captain S, the guy claiming to be from the US naval space command, it is not a comet, and it will be very interesting for us, and a "chance to get connected with our past". Original post: www.godlikeproductions.com... filtered down to the relevant parts here thechaniproject.com... Worth mentioning is that someone claiming to be this guy, but under the handle bluecoat2, reappered abit later claiming his ip and account was banned but will continue to post under this accronym. from this accronym he come with some outrageously hard-to-belive claims, like having lost a team on jupiter yesterday. It is possible that bluecoat2 is a disinfo agent, while the original poster was valid, however there is also the posibility that both are hoaxers, or even the same hoaxer. This can be found in this thread, page 11 thechaniproject.com...

Nibiru is currently in the constellation leo and to close to the sun to observe from earth, and only visible with IR anyway. It can clearly be seen on google sky, by typing in mercury and switching to infrared. It will appear slightly left of mercury. Yes, its huge. It can also be seen in the pictures from the south pole telescope, and the facts explained in this video www.youtube.com...
Thoughts?
edit on 31-8-2011 by NeoVain because: more info

edit on 31-8-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Thoughts?

Batsh*tcrazy comes to mind. Elenin is a comet and you can see various images of it. Nibiru doesn't exist and if it did it's effects on the other bodies in our solar system would be instantly apparent.

The special navy space marine is also a load of crap and doesn't even know that Jupiter is made of gas and liquid.

Need I go on as all of this is covered in the threads you claim to have read.

Anyways, i don't fault you for believing this, but I sincerely hope you will not base any important decisions on this nonsense.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Nibiru is currently in the constellation leo and to close to the sun to observe from earth, an only visible with IR anyway. Thoughts?

Nibiru is nowhere since it does not exist.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Thank you, the whole thing is stark-raving mad. Arguing the topic with somebody only makes you a shill and some of us have gotten tired of trying to tell people to use your heads and think!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I really would love to track down the original source that put Nibiru and Dec. 21, 2012 together, because they are NOT going to coincide with each other, never ever ever.
If Nibiru is out there, it is out there. 2012 and Nibiru have NOTHING to do with each other, people just threw every doomsday theory scenario together and have been perpetrating this fiction online for years scaring the Hell out of people.

If you did real research, which is not reading what people suspect or think, you'd find Nibiru comes from Sitchen's work and 2012 comes out from the Mayan calendar which is suppose to reset on that date, that's all, like a January 1st on our calendar.

If something happens on Dec. 21, 2012, it will be man made disasters, period.
edit on 31-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Interesting take on the whole conspiracy, I have read in other threads the date Oct. 27 that there will be a huge worldwide event. Three days of darkness is a definate reference to the Bible, Catholic more specifically.

In Scriptures, we find many references to days of darkness, the most familiar perhaps being the ninth plague that fell upon Pharaoh and the Egyptians during the time of Moses:

But the Lord said to Moses: Extend your hand toward heaven. And may there be darkness upon the land of Egypt, so dense that it may be felt. And Moses extended his hand toward heaven. And a horrible darkness occurred in all the land of Egypt for three days. No one saw his brother, nor moved himself from the place where he was. But wherever the sons of Israel lived, there was light. (Exodus 10:21-23)

The prophet Isaiah also spoke of a day of darkness:

Behold, the day of the Lord shall come, a cruel day, and full of indignation, and of wrath, and fury, to lay the land desolate, and to destroy the sinners thereof out of it. For the stars of heaven, and their brightness shall not display their light: the sun shall be darkened in his rising, and the moon shall not shine with her light. And I will visit the evils of the world, and against the wicked for their iniquity: and I will make the pride of infidels to cease, and will bring down the arrogancy of the mighty. (Isaiah 13: 9-11)

From the New Testament, we also learn that a cloak of darkness enveloped the world when Our Lord died on Calvary as was recorded by the Evangelists:

Then from the sixth hour, there was darkness over the entire earth, until the ninth hour. (Mt 27:45).

And when the sixth hour came, there was darkness throughout all the earth, until the ninth hour. (Mk 15:33).

But it was almost the sixth hour, and there was darkness in the entire earth, until the ninth hour. (Lk 23:44).

It would seem to be the most logical way to fill the prophecy, having a large spacecraft block the sun.

interesting....

Only time will tell, I for one hope their message is to those doing evil to mankind and they are here to save/help us. If not then we take our fate as given by God.

edit on 31-8-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Thank you, the whole thing is stark-raving mad. Arguing the topic with somebody only makes you a shill and some of us have gotten tired of trying to tell people to use your heads and think!

I'll probably lose more points or even a post ban for being a dick but it's getting really REALLY hard to be nice. Stupidly seriously hard to be nice about this nonsense.

ATS apparently is no longer about "Deny Ignorance". The sheer numbers of morons coming here has morphed it into "Just make crap up and when called on it, call them a troll disinfo agent shill".

Seriously there's a dude in another elenin thread, RIGHT NOW, saying Phage, the most intelligent and level headed poster in most of these threads, is actually SEVERAL paid government shills out to discredit anything he believes in.

This is the insanity we are dealing with here now and I'm finding it quite hard to sift through the crap to find the nuggets worth talking about.

honestly don't be surprised in the coming months if you see one of those "Member leaving ATS forever" threads posted by me. I might as well just converse in the comment sections at youtube. At least there they just tell me I'm gay, they rarely call me a paid shill.

I do feel I should be paid, but it's like watching a train wreck or an episode of hoarders, i just can't look away.
edit on 31-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

I'll probably lose more points or even a post ban for being a dick but it's getting really REALLY hard to be nice. Stupidly seriously hard to be nice about this nonsense.

ATS apparently is no longer about "Deny Ignorance". The sheer numbers of morons coming here has morphed it into "Just make crap up and when called on it, call them a troll disinfo agent shill".

Seriously there's a dude in another elenin thread, RIGHT NOW, saying Phage, the most intelligent and level headed poster in most of these threads, is actually SEVERAL paid government shills out to discredit anything he believes in.

This is the insanity we are dealing with here now and I'm finding it quite hard to sift through the crap to find the nuggets worth talking about.

honestly don't be surprised in the coming months if you see one of those "Member leaving ATS forever" threads posted by me. I might as well just converse in the comment sections at youtube. At least there they just tell me I'm gay, they rarely call me a paid shill.

I do feel I should be paid, but it's like watching a train wreck or an episode of hoarders, i just can't look away.

Amen dude, it's like I love me some hoarders.
It is so hard to be nice to people anymore. I can't blame you, I was away from a conspiracy website for a week and when I came back it was like watching a rape. It was unnerving, when you get away from this stuff. You really have got to run.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

For real? I was with you 100% until that part. I'm surprised he doesn't try telling us the sky on Mars is still red.
Yes he uses sources and makes good points in posts, but intelligence is the ability to think clearly not just remain one sided on every argument, that argument being - nothing is real, there are no conspiracies and never was, and everything officials tell us is 100% true -

There are a ton of people with vivid imaginations on here and all over the world, but to go around stating that there are and never was a conspiracy to hide the truth ever, well that's just a shill, period.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I love reading through the mayan calendar theories, I must admit of all the "doomsday"/"Huge event" threads, this one has me eagerly awaiting to the next little while to see what actually happens.

What I'm also excited for is when the date passes and we have to find a new date to call prophetic.

E

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

yea i get the same vibe. this site just seems to be crawling with people who will believe anything under the sun. and the more fantastic it is, the more they believe it.

common sense seems to be in rather short supply, and i just wish i could understand why. maybe the majority of people here have no capacity to figure things out in the absence of any real solid evidence.

my big interest is extraterrestial civilizations. i think they exist. so i come here to see other people's opinions on the topic.

and all i hear is how every civilization that exists/has existed is somehow in the service of human. well common sense tells me that's a bunch of rubbish. can't possibly be true. all those civilizations out there are somehow interested in earth. and on top it all, somehow these civilizations either a) helped out humanity by teaching us how to build pyramids or b) are super advanced, but cannot figure out how to speak a single earth language, so they resort to destroying some farmer's crops with unreadable symbols.

yea ATS has become the bastion of the crazy.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

You can blame Nancy Lieder for that. I don't know if she was using Nibiru before her 2003 prediction, but she has definitely been using it since. She's the one that started the whole 2012/Nibiru nonsense and for some reason people are going along with it. Even people who admit that Lieder is crazy still associate Nibiru and 2012. It makes absolutely no sense.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by JibbyJedi

You can blame Nancy Lieder for that. I don't know if she was using Nibiru before her 2003 prediction, but she has definitely been using it since. She's the one that started the whole 2012/Nibiru nonsense and for some reason people are going along with it. Even people who admit that Lieder is crazy still associate Nibiru and 2012. It makes absolutely no sense.

Nancy is a dangerous person. I heard a radio interview with her and she was suggesting that people drown/kill their pets before they suffer from the cataclysms coming soon. She was advocating killing pets, and I believe she herself killed innocent animals because of her beliefs.

That pole shift forum she resides on is about the worst tripe on the internet. They actually have a disclaimer for Zeta talk that says "No debunking allowed", lmao.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I'm Sorry to say that's exactly what I feel as well.
If the stuff being posted is any representation of the thoughts and behavior of the general public....I
May end up becoming 100% reclusive, and never leave my house again in the Very near future..
I want to take a break from this site for a while but,....I think It's Highly addictive in some weird way!
star 4 u

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

reply to post by NeoVain

Thoughts?

Batsh*tcrazy comes to mind. Elenin is a comet and you can see various images of it. Nibiru doesn't exist and if it did it's effects on the other bodies in our solar system would be instantly apparent.

None of the images of Elenin shows it is a comet, quite the opposite, it only shows it is a heavenly body, with no tail. They are very blurry. About Nibiru, I added some info about this, please explain the google sky image and video added and explain it since you claim it does not exist, contradicting this proof.

The special navy space marine is also a load of crap and doesn't even know that Jupiter is made of gas and liquid.

Bluecoat2 said this, not captain S, the original poster. This may very well be a disinfo agent, trying to discredit the original poster.

Need I go on as all of this is covered in the threads you claim to have read.

Anyways, i don't fault you for believing this, but I sincerely hope you will not base any important decisions on this nonsense.

please go on, as i have plausible evidence for every claim.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Nibiru is the one that is supposed to block out the sun, which is supposed to be a small red-hot star-like thing made of iron five times the size of jupiter, but only visible in infrared. It is probably not a spaceship, as it has its own planet system encircling it like our sun. Elenin is the one that is supposed to be a space ship.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Euclidics

What I'm also excited for is when the date passes and we have to find a new date to call prophetic.

E

After getting this much meat on some dates, if they turn out to be false/hoaxes/bull#, i don´t think we will be stupid enough to get fooled again. Earlier dates have all been obvious hoaxes from the start, but when you start to do some research to debunk it and all you find is more and more proof for the opposite, that is when you start wondering.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

This is the insanity we are dealing with here now and I'm finding it quite hard to sift through the crap to find the nuggets worth talking about. honestly don't be surprised in the coming months if you see one of those "Member leaving ATS forever" threads posted by me. I might as well just converse in the comment sections at youtube. At least there they just tell me I'm gay, they rarely call me a paid shill.

ATS is a place we all come to for weird, interesting, thought provoking and conspiracy related topics. I'd be lying if I said I didn't notice the increase of bat# crazy or just ridiculous threads recently, but you have to expect this due to the rise in popularity of ATS, an increase in members unfortunately also means an increase of bat# crazy members as well.

I know this makes finding a thread worthy of reading a small scale mining operation, but it is entertaining at times to read some of these outlandish stories or theories and, if nothing else, you can weed out who the rubber room candidates are. Don't let it get you upset, because it certainly not worth it and definitely doesn't warrant leaving ATS altogether.

Lighten up Francis

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by NeoVain
Nibiru is currently in the constellation leo and to close to the sun to observe from earth, an only visible with IR anyway. Thoughts?

Nibiru is nowhere since it does not exist.

if you want more proof than what is in my original article, how about this
www.youtube.com...

can you still deny it?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

So, it's a star that's made of iron? It's a hot star, but it can only be seen in infrared? I'm sorry physics don't work this way. A star is going to be gaseous and if it's hot it's going to sustain fusion, meaning it will produce its own light, especially if it's a red dwarf. Also, how's this for a tail?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join